剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
同意接受你作为2022届学生"
has accepted you into the class of 2022."
"我们只想告诉你 你的申请信
"Just wanted to let you know that your essay
是这些年来最鼓舞人心的文章之一"
was among the most inspiring we've seen all year."
也许我可以再等一年
Maybe it can wait a year.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
我不能离开思里
I can't leave Three.
思里会没事的 我会照顾他
Three will be fine. I'll take care of him.
我不知道 鲁丝
I don't know, Ruth.
有什么不知道的
What's not to know?
这是你一直以来努力的目标
This is everything you've been working for--
我知道 但我觉得不知所措
I know. I just feel stuck, okay?
那就振作起来 别不知所措了
Okay, so get the fuck unstuck.
没有什么诅咒 怀特
There's no curse, Wyatt.
我得知道我爸发生了什么事 好吗
I need to understand what happened to my dad, okay?
是事故吗 还是被谋杀的
Was it an accident? Was he murdered?
到底发生了什么
Then what the fuck happened?
你背着我做了什么决定
What deals did you just make behind my back?
能保护你生命的决定
Only the ones to protect your life.
我自己照样能保护自己
I've been doing just fine with that on my own.
也许吧
Yes, well...
但我的右胳膊可不同意
I think my right arm might beg to differ.
我告诉过你 上帝有更宏大的计划
I told you, God has bigger plans.
我们输了 达琳
We're beat, Darlene.
当我们把那地淹了时就已经输了
We were beat the second we flooded that land.
现在属于美国政♥府♥了
Land now owned by US government.
是你淹了那地
The second you flooded that land.
我早就说过 绝不能和那些墨西哥人做生意
I told you, we should never have shaken hands with those Mexicans.
你是对的
And you were right.
你是对的 但现在
You were right. But, right now,
他们不需要我们活着才能建赌场了
they don't need us alive for their casino.
所以我们现在还活着的唯一原因
So the only thing keeping us that way
就是我答应他们就此罢手
is my promise that we'll stand down.
直到没人注意
Until no one's looking,
他们就可以来把我们杀了
then they'll go ahead and kill us anyway.
不 达琳
No, Darlene.
他们只希望我们保持微笑 傻傻待着
They just wanna keep us smiling and happy and stupid
直到他们的赌场建成
until their casino comes through.
这可不一定
You don't know that.
换了我就会这么做
It's what I'd do.
他们会让我们其中一人为那些掺假的毒品负责
They'll want one of our heads as a price for those poisoned drugs
你心知肚明
and you know it.
所以你才背着我单独和他们见面吧
Is that why you met with them alone?
我单独见他们 是因为上次你拆了我的台
I met with them alone because the last time you undermined me,
差点害我丢了性命
it nearly got me killed.
就像你杀了艾希一样
Just like you killed Ash.
是你的臭脾气害死了艾希
Your temper killed Ash.
你的怒火在毁灭一切
It's like it's killing everything
我们毕生努力的东西
we spent our lives working for.
但我发誓 达琳
But I swear, Darlene,
如果你再想拆我的台
if you ever even think to undermine me again...
怎么
What?
说啊 雅各布
Tell me, Jacob.
如果我再拆你的台 你会怎样
What the fuck happens if I undermine you?
别逼我 达琳
Don't push me, Darlene.
结局不会好看的
It will not end well for you.
布拉肯女士
Ms. Bracken?
-抱歉打扰你了 -不 没有的事
- I'm sorry if I'm disturbing you. - No, no. Not at all.
家庭法致力于关注人们的感情
Family law is about attending to people's feelings,
感情不遵循规则 也不按时出现
and feelings never follow rules or wait for appointments.
尤其是来自于青少年的感情
Especially when those feelings come from a teenager.
或是他们父母
Or their parents.
我想为我昨天的反应道歉
I wanted to apologize for my reaction yesterday.
并补充一些背景信息
And offer a little context. Um...
我相信夏洛特
I'm sure that Charlotte
一定提到了我们是从芝加哥搬来的
has mentioned to you our move from Chicago.
我和我丈夫都没料到
And she's taken it harder
她对此会如此抗拒
than my husband and I could've ever anticipated.
我想你肯定理解 看到一个聪明
I'm sure you understand how difficult it is to...
有前途的孩子那样挣扎 做父母的有多心疼
to watch a bright, promising child struggle.
更困难的是要承认
And even how more difficult it is to admit
有时候我们不知该如何应对这种情况
that you don't always know how to respond to that. So...
昨天的事我真的很抱歉
I'm genuinely sorry for my reaction yesterday,
也很抱歉浪费了你很多时间
and for how much of your time we've wasted.
我只想让你知道我丈夫和我
I just want you to know that my husband and I
愿意付钱给你
are willing to pay your hourly rate--
我已经干这行很久了 比德太太
I've been doing this for a very long time, Mrs. Byrde.
每年都有好几个十个青少年来到这里
Long enough to see scores of teenagers come through here,
申请脱离父母的监护权
asking for their emancipation
就因为爸妈拿走了他们的车钥匙
because mommy and daddy took away their car keys
-和他们的手♥机♥ -我能想象
- and their cell phones. - I can imagine.
夏洛特不是那样
Charlotte is not one of them.
她害怕如果继续待在那个家里
She is terrified of the person she'll become
她不知道自己会变成怎样的人
if she has to stay in that house.
很明显她的担忧源于家里发生的一些
It is clear to me that she's responding to something extremely...
很令人烦恼的事
troubling at home.
但我真的不知道她在说什么
But I just don't have any idea what she's talking about.
如果你可以告诉我们
If you could shed just some light
她到底说了什么
on what she has said, then I don't know.
也许我可以提供些别的看法
Maybe I could offer a little perspective,
至少知道她为何如此不开心
or at least understand why she's so upset.
我不能透露任何具体的内容
I can't reveal any more of the specifics.
我也希望永远不用
And I hope I never have to,
只要你和你丈夫直接在文件上签字
because you and your husband signed those papers without a fight.
你要知道 不管你认为我们
You know, the kind of people
在做什么令人不安的事情
who do the troubling things you think we're doing
做这种事的人一定会不择手段
are the kind of people who will do anything
保护他们的孩子
to protect their children.
法官不会对威胁律师的人心慈手软的
Judges don't look kindly on people who threaten lawyers.
不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no.
我只是说 我会竭尽全力保护我女儿
I'm just saying, I'll do anything to protect my daughter.
我知道她在家与家人在一起才最安全
And I know she's safest at home, with her family.
-警长 -凯德 你在干什么
- Sheriff. - Cade. Whatcha doing?
把恒温器拔下来 装到这台发动机上
Swapping out the thermostat and plugs on this engine,
都是摩托艇上拆下来的
which I pulled off that skiff.
摩托艇是谁的
Who owns the skiff?
那就不是我能知道的了
That's above my pay grade.
自从你假释出狱后
You know, boats have been going missing
就丢了不少船
since about the time you got paroled.
这个嘛
Well...
我不想对你的工作说三道四 警长
I don't wanna tell you your job, Sheriff,
但可能只是巧合
but it looks like it could be coincidence.
你在贩卖♥♥失窃船的零部件
You're selling stolen boat parts.
你还抢劫了脱衣俱乐部
And you robbed the strip club.
用枪屁♥股♥打了别人脑袋
Hit that guy in the head with the butt of your gun,
导致人进了医院
sent him to the hospital.
这就是我的想法
That's what I'm thinking.
你知道吗
You know...
如果想法是个纸杯蛋糕 我会吃了它
if thinking were a cupcake, I'd eat that shit.
如果我是你 就会小心点 兄弟
I was you, I'd be looking over my shoulder, brother.
因为我会抓你个现行
Because I will catch you in the act
把你扔回大牢
and I will send you back to prison.
明白吗
You understand me?
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
你得设身处地
Well, you gotta put yourself
替委员会考虑一下 比德先生
in the commission's shoes, Mr. Byrde.
你拥有四家小企业 还要开一家赌场
You own four small businesses, and you wanna open a casino.
有两个合伙人
With two partners.
其中一方的本部都不在国内
One of whom isn't even based in this country.
你得想想
You gotta imagine,
我们通常倾向于给密苏里本土企业发放执照
we're normally inclined to grant licenses to native Missourians.
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表