剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
About as ready as I'll ever be.
这是你的家人吗
Is this your family?
这是我们的女儿夏洛特和儿子乔纳
Yes, this is our daughter Charlotte and our son Jonah.
这位是霍奇斯先生
This is Mr. Hodges.
他是博♥彩♥委员会的会长
He's head of the gaming commission.
你们应该知道
You should know your parents
你们的父母为社区做了件大好事
are doing something great here for the community.
-准备好了吗 -没错 给你
-You ready? -Oh, yes, I am. That's for you, darling.
-一路顺风 -谢谢
-Oh, take care. -Uh-huh.
你♥他♥妈♥挡着路了
You're blocking the fucking road!
不过是只狗 混♥蛋♥
Hey, asshole, it's just a dog.
不拉走就丢在那别管了
Either leave it or drag it the fuck away.
-有点小麻烦 -什么样的麻烦
-We have an issue. -What type of issue?
一个小威胁
A threat.
在你开口之前
Before you say anything else,
你可能觉得这只是一次简单的谈话
you might think this is a simple conversation...
-不 -但我可以保证
- I don't. - ...but I promise you,
事情比你想的要复杂得多
it is more difficult than you comprehend.
说出去的话就是泼出去的水
Once you tell me something, it can't be retracted.
我知道你的意思 我懂
I know what you're saying, and I understand.
不 你不懂
No, you don't.
你不会懂 真的
You can't. Not really.
你整个人都会大变样
Your whole body changes.
你的呼吸 你的反应
The way you smell, your reflection,
还有你丈夫碰你时你的感觉
how it feels when your husband touches you.
那也改变不了我们有麻烦的事实
That doesn't change the fact that we still have an issue.
我们该就位了
We should take our places.
我们不逃了
We're not running.
你在说什么
What do you mean?
我们不能离开奥沙克 这样不安全
We're not leaving the Ozarks. It's not safe to go.
温迪 留下才不安全
Wendy, it's not safe to stay.
你不是凭逻辑在做事 你是在感情用事
You're not acting out of logic. You're acting out of emotion.
我知道我曾让你更感性一些 我求过你
And I know I've asked you to be more emotional. I've begged.
我很爱你这样
So, I love you for it,
可我和孩子是不会上那架飞机的
but I am not getting on that plane and neither are the kids.
我明白了 你只是吓到了
Okay, you're just scared.
别担心 我把一切都安排好了
Don't worry about it. I've got everything under control.
-你没有 -我有
-No, you don't. -Yes, I do.
你是在逃避梅森的死亡
You're running away from Mason's death.
你想绑着夏洛特一起好让她不离开我们
You're trying to kidnap Charlotte so she can't leave the family.
你一直都是对的
And you were right all along.
我们不能基于别人的选择
We can't make emotional decisions
感情用事
based on other people's choices.
我们得醒过来
So we just have to wake up
为我们和孩子们作出正确的选择
and make the right choices for us and our kids.
现在正确的选择就是留在这里
And right now, that means staying put.
你现在要在这里跟我说这些
You're telling me this now? Here?
我之前没有时间跟你争论
I didn't have time to argue.
给验尸所打电♥话♥
Call the coroner's office.
这不是长久之计
This is not sustainable.
那逃跑就是了吗
What, and running is?
雇个代理 换个身份就是了吗
Hiring surrogates? Changing identities?
如果这就是我们的黄金海岸呢
What if this is the Gold Coast?
这不是
It's not.
我们只知道它过去的样子
We only know what it's been.
谁知道将来会是什么样子呢
What about what it could be?
你也说了
I mean, you've said so yourself,
一旦赌场运作起来 一切都会按部就班
once the casino is up and running, it's like clockwork.
你可以重新作个小会计
You could go back to just working the numbers.
孩子们可以继续上学 我们在这里有根
The kids are in school. We have roots.
为了逃走我们已经牺牲了太多
We've sacrificed too fucking much in order to run.
我们会把那孩子从达琳那里抢回来 放心
We will get that baby away from Darlene. Don't worry.
那堪萨斯黑帮呢
And what about the Kansas City mob?
我把那些人耍得团团转
Wendy, I played a game of fucking chicken with them
因为我知道我们要离开
because I knew we were running.
我们不是在孤军作战
We're not alone here.
我们有对我们感激涕零的伙伴
We have partners who are very grateful for what we've done.
做拿着枪的人
Always better to be the person holding the gun
总好过做被枪手追杀的人
than the one running from the gunman.
大家请就座 谢谢
If you could all take your seats, please.
你和妈妈聊什么呢
What were you and Mom talking about?
你还想脱离监护吗
Do you still wanna be emancipated?
这次我不会拦着你了
Because if you do, I won't fight it.
谢谢大家的光临
All right. I wanna thank you all for coming.
今天是奥沙克的大日子
It's a great day in the Ozarks.
大家都知道
As you know,
州议会决定批准第14张赌场经营许可证
the legislature recently decided to grant a 14th casino license,
我很荣幸地告诉大家 新赌场就在这里
and I'm thrilled to announce that it will live here,
不偏不倚 正位于密苏里的心脏
smack dab in the heart of Missouri.
闲话少叙
So, without further ado,
我要向大家介绍为我们打破
I'd like to introduce the man who got us unstuck
13这个不幸数字的人 马蒂・比德
from that unlucky 13, Marty Byrde.
谢谢大家
Thank you very much.
就在不久前
Up until a very short time ago,
我还不太确定生活将会是什么样子
I wasn't sure what life was about to look like.
我的家人跟着我来到奥沙克
My family and I came here to the Ozarks
为了逃离在芝加哥的旧事
to escape our old life in Chicago
开启一段新的生活
and start a new one.
不知不觉我们就走到了今天
And now here we are.
我们的孩子在这里读书
Our kids are in school,
我们开始了新的生意
we have started businesses,
我们甚至送走了一个人
we have even buried someone...
一个至亲的人
very dear to our family.
因为这些 我们现在成了这片土地的一部分
And for all of these reasons, we are now a part of the land here,
这是一段永生难忘的旅程
and there is a permanence to our life that we simply cannot undo.
这让我开始思索作为一个丈夫
It has made me reevaluate what it means to be a husband
一个父亲 一个邻居到底意味着什么
and to be a father and to be a neighbor.
*我不断扪心自问*
*I keep a close watch On this heart of mine*
*我一直睁大着双眼*
*I keep my eyes wide open all the time*
我意识到
I've realized that
信任才是团结一切的力量
what holds everything together is trust,
因此 我想借这个机会
and I would like to take this opportunity
感谢奥沙克的人♥民♥
to thank you people here in the Ozarks...
谢谢你们对我的信任
for trusting us.
*因为你是我的*
*Because you're mine*
*我勇往直前*
*I walk the line*
最近有人跟我说 站在这里
Someone recently told me that, standing in this very spot,
我将能看清自己的未来
I would be able to see my future.
我现在明白那话有多对了
I understand now how true that is.
希望大家也能感觉到未来将有什么
I hope a lot of you have the same sense of what is on the way.
敬未来的繁荣
To prosperity.
希望你知道 我理解你为什么想要离开
I need you to know, I understand why you might wanna leave.
也许我们永远不会变成那种
And maybe we're never gonna be the kind of family
悠闲地欣赏音乐的家庭
who listens to music and sings into hairbrushes,
但我们永远是一家人
but we're still a family.
我和你们的爸爸永远最爱你们
And your father and I love you more than anything in the world.
曾几何时我也想离开
And there was a time when I wanted to leave, too.
是的 我出过轨
And, yes, I had an affair.
因为我想成为一个不一样的人
And I did it because I wanted to be someone else.
我想过一种不同的生活
I wanted to live a different life.
可是我大错特错了
And I was so wrong.
因为这才是我 这才是我想成为的样子
Because this is who I am and this is who I wanna be.
好好想想
Just think about it.
好吗
Okay?
你可以再准备准备
You don't have to do this right now if you don't want.
我没事
I know.
是他
That's him.
能给我点时间吗
Can you give me a minute, maybe?
我一个人
Alone?
当然 没问题
Yeah, of course. Absolutely.
再见 爸爸
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表