剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
Why don't we go inside. We can discuss it. Okay? Hi.
不会是跟那个
It wouldn't have anything to do
想把我们的土地变成主题公园的人
with the man who showed up on our property,
有关吧
looking to turn our land into a theme park, would it?
知道今天是什么日子吗
You know what today is?
不知道
No.
我猜这小家伙一定知道
I'll bet the boy knows.
今天是狩猎季的第一天
First day of hunting season.
乔纳 回屋去
Jonah, go inside.
50年来我从没错过这一天
I haven't missed one in 50 years.
今年也没打算错过
I don't intend to start now.
所以我建议
So, what I suggest, Martin...
我们还是到树林里好好谈一谈
is you join us in the woods, and we can talk privately.
把事情都解决了
Get some things worked out.
这是雷明顿700吗
Is that a Remington 700?
没错
It is.
夜视瞄准镜 你也打猎吗
Nightforce scope. You hunt, son?
不 他不会
No. No, he doesn't.
我想去
I'd like to.
拿着 来
Go ahead. Now...
先把背心穿上
all you gotta do is put the vest on.
我们要谈的是正事
Well, our talk is about business,
他还得做作业呢
and he's got schoolwork to do.
我没有作业
No, I don't.
他长大了 应该学学我们的传统了
He's old enough to learn our ways.
乔纳 你不能去
Jonah, honey, you're not going. -
我能参加吗
Anybody mind if I tag along?
我们动作很快的 老人家
We move quick, old-timer.
你一直叨叨可快不起来
Not if you keep talking.
我们走吧
Let's go.
他把你的生意全封了
So, he's shut down your businesses.
也就是说我们的钱都被冻结了
That means all our money's tied up.
只是暂时性的
Yeah, temporarily.
太过分了
Unacceptable.
我知道 威尔克斯显然是在威胁我们
I know it. Wilkes is definitely sending us a message.
那你应该威胁回去才是
Well, maybe you need to send him one back.
有些人就是吃硬不吃软
Some people only respond to a certain kind of pressure.
我们还得需要威尔克斯
Yeah. Well, listen, we are going to need Wilkes
帮我们搞到赌场许可证呢
to help push our bid through the gaming commission,
我觉得现在不应该把关系搞得太僵
so, uh, maybe there is a middle ground.
我不会再出♥售♥更多的土地了 马丁
I'm not selling any more land, Martin.
我牺牲的够多了
We've sacrificed enough.
要是他把许可证的事否决了 我们都得完
Jacob, if he kills this bid, it's gonna hurt us all.
有些事是不能让步的
Not everything is negotiable.
我得歇一会
I gotta stop.
等等
Hold on.
巴迪 你还好吗
Buddy, you all right?
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Never better.
-你累了吗 -没有
- You tired? - No.
-我们很接近了 -很好
- Getting close. - Good, good.
-安静 -好
- Quiet. - Yep.
准备好了
Ready?
马丁 眼下的情况是
The thing is, Martin...
谁跟你作对就是在跟我们作对
anyone who's your enemy is now our enemy.
谢谢你 不过
I appreciate that, but
我能搞定 你别插手
I don't need you to do anything. I got this.
给你24小时 否则我就要插手了
You got 24 hours. If you can't persuade him, we will.
其实我不太信这些东西
You know, I don't really believe in this sort of thing.
试试又没害处
No harm in trying.
-他们什么时候回来 -那可没准
- When will they be back? - Well, it depends.
生命线很长
Strong heart line...
婚姻线也很长
and long marriage.
这些小圈圈说明有一些难过的时刻
This little circle here indicates there's been some sadness.
-婚姻就是这样 -没错
-Yeah, that's true of any marriage. -Yes, it is.
你的生命线在这里有分叉
Now, your lifeline got a couple of breaks here.
然后
And...
算了 不说了
That's it.
怎么了
What?
-你看出什么了 -有什么关系呢
- What did you see? - What does it matter?
反正你也不相信
You don't believe in this, anyway.
别这样 你到底看出什么了
Come on. You can't do that. What did you see?
你失去过一个孩子
You lost a child.
一头漂亮的雄鹿
Nice-looking buck.
让小家伙来
No, let the boy take him.
你不用非得这么做 别有压力
You don't have to do this, okay? Don't feel any pressure.
小家伙的首杀
Your boy's first kill.
我们信仰鲜血
We believe in blood.
我们不需要血 谢谢
Oh, no, no. We don't need the blood. Thank you.
这是对鹿神的不敬
It'd be disrespectful to the deer.
没关系 爸爸
It's okay, Dad.
感觉我的大腿和枕头一样
My thighs feel like pillows.
我们一起玩了五个月了
Hey, how come in five months,
你怎么从没试过亲我
you've never tried to kiss me?
我不想成为你某天
I don't wanna just be some story you tell someday
在某个晚宴上的谈资
at some dinner party or whatever to...
我不知道 好证明你的人生
I don't know, to show that you've got,
有真正的勇气还是什么的
like, real grit in your life or something.
天 这里什么都他妈看不到
Jesus. You can't even fucking see in here.
你应该在写你的申请信
You're supposed to be writing your essay.
在我脑子里
It's in my head.
能让我们单独待会吗
Can you excuse us for a second?
好
Yeah.
那姑娘永远都不用担心
That girl never ever has to worry
上大学的事
about getting into a college.
她爸可以捐个图书馆什么的
Her daddy can just donate a fucking library or something.
你不一样
It's different for you.
是 我很明白那是不一样的 鲁丝
Yes, I'm well aware that it's different, Ruth.
不 你得坐到桌子旁 怀特
No, you need to take your seat at the fucking table, Wyatt,
占据一席之地
and make your place.
我和那些人说什么
Look, I got nothing to say to those people
也改变不了他们对我的看法的 好吗
that'll change the way that they see me, okay?
那你就成为他们想要的人 假装
Then be who they want, then. Pretend.
我不知道 撒谎 就...
I don't know. Lie. Just...
把申请信写了 好吗
Just write the essay, okay?
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我会写那破玩意的 我去送夏洛特回家
I'll write the fucking thing. I gotta drive Charlotte home.
等等 不行 你嗨了
Wait. No, no, no. You're wasted.
我走小路
There's back roads.
比德太太
Mrs. Byrde.
我想和查理谈谈
I wanna talk to Charlie.
他出城了
He's out of town.
他没回我电♥话♥
He's not returning my calls.
那可能意味着他不想和你说话
Well, that probably means he doesn't wanna talk to you.
如果你不介意的话
Now, if you don't mind,
我还在帮他工作...
I'm finishing up some work for him here--
是他在关停我们的生意吗
Is he shutting down our businesses?
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
你满嘴屁话
You are full of shit.
他给我们施压是为了让斯内尔把地卖♥♥给他
He is pressuring us to get the Snells to sell him the land.
-你们的答案变了吗 -不可能
- Has your answer changed? - It's not possible.
威尔克斯先生不相信世上有任何不可能的事
Mr. Wilkes doesn't believe anything is impossible.
所以他才能这么成功
That's why he's been as successful as he's been.
他的行为就像个被宠坏的小孩
Well, he's behaving like a spoiled brat.
我会转达你的消息的
I'll pass along your message.
蓝猫小舍
塔克吗
Tuck?
你来了
Hi.
你真是有勇气叫我回来
You got a lot of nerve, calling me back here.
-我有勇气 -是的
- I've got nerve? - That's right.
你从我这偷了30万 瑞秋
You stole $300,000 from me, Rachel.
我在我店里的墙里发现的
That I found in my wall of my business.
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表