剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
天 你能想象乔纳坐25年牢吗
Good God, could you imagine Jonah in prison for 25 years?
他出来后都多大了 38岁
He'd get out, what, be 38 years old?
你要控告我的客户吗
Will you be charging my client?
如果不是 就别说了
If not, we've heard enough.
识人的能力 马蒂 还有判断力
People skills, Marty. Judgment.
你的老板们得信任你
Your bosses, they need to trust you
能掌控大局 而不至于搞砸
to keep this all together so it doesn't all topple over.
而鲁丝·朗默
And yet Ruth Langmore, right,
你的"少尉"...
your teenage lieutenant...
你知道她试图杀了你吗
Did you know she tried to kill you?
还记得在八月她用船送你回家吗
Remember when she gave you a ride home on her boat? August?
你的码头被布置了电线 马蒂
Your dock was wired, Marty,
跟鲁丝在蓝猫小舍杀她叔叔时
exact same way the Blue Cat dock
设的装置一模一样
was wired when Ruth killed her uncles.
相信你也清楚那件事
I'm sure you know about that also.
我没有机会认识博伊德 但我认识罗斯
I never really did get to know Boyd, but I did get to know Russ.
他跟我说了很多
Russ told me quite a bit about
你和鲁丝帮贩毒集团做的事
what you and Ruth do to help out the cartel.
我们都清楚 你要是能证实这些指控
We both know that if you could substantiate those charges,
你早就逮捕她了
you would have arrested her.
我知道鲁丝给码头布置了电线
I know Ruth wired the dock
因为是我把它拆掉的
because I unwired it.
我救了你的命 马蒂
I saved your life, Marty.
也算是本职工作吧
Part of the job, I guess.
我去给你们拿瓶水吧
Can I get you a bottle of water?
你那天本该无法离开船库的
You were never supposed to walk out of the boathouse that day.
你要是不信我 可以去问你的儿子乔纳
And if you don't believe me, ask your son. Ask Jonah.
他当时在场
Jonah was there.
他还拿枪对着我 就在你家的草坪上
In fact, he pulled a rifle on me, right on your own lawn.
说完了吗 我中午还有另一个预约
Are we done? Because I have another appointment at noon.
是和另一个客户吗
Oh, okay. With another client?
还是你只给纳瓦罗集团做代理律师
Or do you only represent the Navarro cartel?
马蒂 你不一定要
Look, Marty, you're under
雇用贩毒集团的律师
no obligation to use the cartel's attorney.
你可以选任何人做代理律师
You can be represented by anyone you choose.
我要是你 就肯定不会选她
But if I were you, I sure as hell wouldn't leave with her.
行了
Okay, then.
你跟我待在这里吧 这里才安全
What if you stay here, with me, where it's safe?
我们可以点外卖♥♥
We can order in lunch.
我对我的代理律师很满意
I'm happy with my representation.
我该问问你还好吗 但我知道你并不好
I'd ask you if you're okay, but I know you're not.
那些混♥蛋♥
Fuckers.
先别烦了
Deal with it later.
就像犹太同胞说的 "向生命致敬"
As our Jewish brethren say, "To life."
向生命致敬
L'chaim.
这酒真不错
It's good.
我存了好久
Been saving it.
很久以前 有个法国作家...
There was a French writer, long time ago...
我记不清他的名字了
I can't remember his name.
我记不清任何人的名字
Well, I can't remember anybody's name.
总之 他当时很老...
Anyway, he was old for those days...
病得很重
and very sick,
他的肺和心脏都在衰竭 他被困在了床上
lungs and ticker all going, and he was stuck in bed.
这家伙一生都独来独往
This guy's a loner all his life.
但他跟照顾他的女士说
But he tells the lady taking care of him
他想见见他的朋友们 跟他们道别
that he wants to see his friends, say goodbye.
所以她替他放出了话
So she sends out word,
他的朋友都来到了他的小屋
and all his friends come to his little hovel,
围在他的床前讲故事
gather around his deathbed, telling stories.
你知道后来发生了什么吗
And you know what happens?
什么
What happens?
他没有死
He doesn't die.
几天过后
And then after a couple days,
那些朋友离开了 他们有各自的生活
the friends, well, they leave. They have lives.
然后他就死了
And then he dies.
很悲伤 但也很温暖
Sad, but sweet.
因为当你以为自己昨天就会死
Because, when you think you're gonna die yesterday,
今天就是温暖的
today is sweet.
所以 坚持住 温迪
So, hang in, Wendy.
明天再失控
Lose your shit tomorrow.
今天不能崩溃
Today's not the day to fall apart.
他们发现了我的钱
They found my money.
也许你不该放在柜子上
Well, maybe you shouldn't have kept it on a shelf.
妈妈问我你是否知情 我说你不知道
Mom asked if you knew anything about it, and I said no.
-你该感谢我 -谢了
- You should be thanking me. - Thanks.
但你要万分小心
But you need to be really careful.
我们都要小心点 下次把你的钱交给我
We both do. Next time, give me your money.
我像爸爸一样创造了两个空壳公♥司♥
I created two shell companies like Dad's.
那些钱是安全的 不会被追踪到
The money's safe. It can't be traced.
我能拿一些来买♥♥辆房♥车吗
Do you think I could have some of it? For a van?
-什么 -房♥车
- What? - A van.
可以住的那种 我们可以逃跑 明白吗
I mean, you can live in it. We can get away. You know?
不行
I can't.
但钱是我给你的
But I gave it to you.
但钱现在没法动 夏洛特
But the money's tied up, Charlotte.
钱很安全 还有利息
It's safe, running interest.
我给你介绍一下
I want you to meet somebody.
这是沃利
This here is Wally.
沃利 跟斯内尔太太打个招呼
Wally, say hello to Mrs. Snell.
或者你可以叫她达琳
Or maybe you could call her Darlene.
你好 达琳女士
Hello, Miss Darlene.
沃利是来帮忙的
Wally's come to help out a little.
帮什么忙
Help us out doing what?
就帮帮忙
Help out.
在农场 房♥子附近待一待 跟我们学学
Spend time on the farm, around the house, learn our ways.
-是不是很好啊 沃利 -是的 先生
- Wouldn't that be good, Wally? - Yes, sir.
沃利是在溪谷附近出生的 是个孤儿
Wally was born near Linn. Lost both his parents.
生活艰难 但他给自己找到了正轨 对吗
Fell on hard times, but righted himself a little, didn't you?
能让我们单独待会吗 孩子
Would you excuse us for a minute, boy?
好的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
你为什么要带一个孩子来我们的厨房♥
Why you bringing some kid into our kitchen?
他是个寄养的孩子 我觉得...
He's a foster child, and I thought that...
如果他喜欢我们 我们喜欢他
if he likes us and we like him,
那也许他能是...
then maybe he might be...
我们的继承人
Our heir?
不 我要的是男婴
No, I want a baby boy,
我们能塑造的人
someone we can mold.
我们要试试这个孩子 达琳
We're gonna try this boy out, Darlene.
拜托...
So, please...
保持开放的心态 好吗
keep an open mind, please?
我打扰到什么了吗
Am I interrupting something?
没有
You're interrupting nothin'.
马蒂·比德那里都是联调局的人
FBI is all over Marty Byrde.
有一群人去了他家 带他去问话了
He had a dozen men to his house. Took him in for questioning.
我知道
I know all about it.
还有别的你需要知道的
Well, you need to know something else.
这些联调局的人 他们不是闹着玩的
These feds. They're not messing around.
他们也不在乎本地执法机构
And they don't care much for local law enforcement.
你想说什么
What are you saying?
我想说如果联调局的人决定要过来
I'm saying that if the feds decide to come around here,
我也没什么办法
there's not much I can do.
我能提醒一下你欠我们的债务吗
May I remind you of your debt to us?
所以我才过来
That's why I'm here.
但是 就像我说的 我不能...
But, like I said, I can't--
我想给你端杯咖啡的 但我刚洗了咖啡机
I'd offer you coffee, but I just rinsed the pot.
那我走了
I'll be on my way, then.
对了 警长
Oh, and, Sheriff.
门廊上的那个男孩 他叫威利
That boy on the porch? His name's Willy.
沃利
Wally.
你出去的时候 他从哪来的就送他回哪去
On your way out, run him back down where he came from.
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表