剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
Home.
-凯德在那吗 -是的
- Is Cade there? - Yeah.
你待在这里
You're staying here.
你♥他♥妈♥做了什么
What the hell did you do?
癌症
It's cancer.
你有一段时间不在家了
You've been gone a while.
你真是个混♥蛋♥
You are an asshole.
我们需要多担心凯德
How worried do we have to be about Cade?
你觉得他还会找夏洛特吗
Do you think he'll go after Charlotte again?
不知道 他现在在拼命找你的钱
I don't know. He's hell-bent on finding your money.
我相信他是找不到的
Well, I trust that that's not gonna happen.
即使他跑了 他还会回来的
I mean, even if he runs away, he'll still come back.
他是我爸
He's my dad.
我阻止不了他
I can't make him stop.
我明白
I understand.
你接吧
You should take that.
喂
Hi.
抱歉我没有回你电♥话♥
Yeah, sorry I haven't called back.
我只是...我只是要理清一些事
I just, um... I just had some shit I need to figure out.
鲁丝说你可能永远都不回来了 是真的吗
Ruth said that you might be leaving for good. Is that true?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
她还说什么了吗
Did she say anything else?
没
No.
关于搬到哥伦比亚你是认真的吗
Were you serious about moving to Columbia?
没事的
It's okay.
我在我父母这里
I'm at my parents'.
你要留下吗
Are you staying?
我也不确定
I'm not sure, either.
我觉得你应该知道
Hey, I think you should know. Um...
我查清楚了 你♥爸♥没杀人
I found out your dad didn't kill anyone.
你确定吗
Positive?
确定 我回头再打给你 好吗
Yeah. Uh, I'll call you later, okay?
你做的是对的
That was the right thing to do.
你在杀马蒂的事上骗我了
You lied to me about killing Marty.
我是想保护你
I was trying to protect you.
所以 现在你知道了
So, now you know.
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do about it?
我不准备告诉思里
I'm not gonna tell Three.
如果你不想告诉他 那就别说
If you don't wanna, don't.
你的判断力一直都比我好
Your judgment always was better than mine.
我依然爱你
I still love you.
你♥他♥妈♥最好是
You fucking better.
我只是...
I'm just...
我怕我会发疯
I'm afraid I'm going insane.
我都不知道该如何思考任何事了
I don't know what to think about anything anymore.
鲁丝 大学 任何事
About Ruth, college, any of it.
有那么一刻 我想把一切都粉碎
One moment, I wanna fucking smash everything to little pieces,
然后下一刻 我想假装什么都没发生过
and then the next, I wanna pretend like none of it ever happened.
我不知道该做什么
I don't know what to do.
她需要保护
She needs protection.
是 如果我们付钱给凯德 让他离开呢
Yeah, well, um, what if we paid Cade to leave town?
你懂的
You know?
否则 一旦她接手了那笔钱
Otherwise, she'd just be
她就太容易受到伤害了
too vulnerable once she takes over the money.
-好 -是吧
- Yeah. - Yeah?
我还在想
I've also been thinking that
我们应该告诉孩子们我们明天离开
we should tell the kids that we're leaving tomorrow.
不行
No. Unh-unh.
他们每个人都经历了巨大的创伤
They've each been through a huge trauma.
我不想冒着他们太情绪化的风险 搞砸了计划
I don't wanna risk them being too emotional, tipping our hand.
好 我们进去吧
Yeah. Should we go inside?
不 我在这再待几分钟
No, I'm gonna stay out here a few more minutes.
-你可以吗 有枕头吗 -有了
- You okay? Got a pillow? - Yeah. Yeah.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
你在外面有吃的吗
You manage to eat out there?
我没那么无助
I'm not helpless.
如果你睡在房♥车里...
I mean, if you're sleeping in a van...
我是说 这里有很多 快吃吧
Look, all I'm saying is, there's plenty, so eat up.
鲁丝 过来
Ruth, get on over here.
所以这是那种
So, is this one of those ceremonies that they,
为新船命名砸香槟的仪式吗
uh, christen the boat with a bottle of champagne?
我觉得只是庆祝要起航的船的仪式
I think that's just for ships that are set to sail.
严格说来说是可以的 如果你们想的话
Well, technically it could, if you wanted it to.
我发现的可不是这样
Not the way I fucking found it.
所以...
So, uh...
你们每天都这样吗
does this happen, like, every day?
除非我们是在逃亡 那我们就在车上吃
Unless we're on the run. Then we eat in the car.
不好笑
That's not funny.
有一点好笑
It was a little funny.
这个仪式将正式宣布开赌场的事获批了
Uh, the ceremony is to officially declare the casino approved.
然后就开始动工了
Then it's down to work after that.
齐克哪去了
Wait, where's Zeke?
政♥府♥给他找了个很不错的新家
The state found a very nice home for him.
那他以后就不跟我们一起生活了
What, so, that's it? He just doesn't live with us anymore?
夏洛特 本来就该这样的
Charlotte, it's the way it was always supposed to be.
怎么了
What?
没什么 只是看到你很开心
Nothing. I'm just glad you're here.
你有什么不明白的吗
Is any of that confusing?
等贩毒集团离开了
Once you know the cartel is gone,
我就开船载你们到38公里外坐水上飞机
I'll take you by boat to the seaplane at mile 24.
你会给我一个包裹
You'll give me a bag,
里面有你们的电♥话♥和信♥用♥卡♥
and it'll have your cell phones and credit cards.
把它们放在这个房♥子里
Keep those here at the house.
过段时间就带着这些东西转一转
Drive them around every once in a while.
不过三个星期后
But, uh, in three weeks,
你就找个人
I want you to pay someone
把这些东西带去温哥华丢掉
to take them up to Vancouver and dump them.
再之后
And after that's done,
你就给海伦打电♥话♥ 告诉她我们去度假
I want you to call Helen and tell her that we went on vacation
一直都没回来
and we haven't come back,
也不给你回电♥话♥ 记住了吗
and we're not returning your calls. Okay?
-记住了 -谢谢
- Okay. - Thank you.
你要去见我父亲吗
You're seeing my dad?
放心吧 没事的
It's gonna be all right.
需要点什么 亲爱的
And what can I get you, hon?
-咖啡 谢谢 -好的
- Uh, coffee, please. - Okay.
公共场所
Public place.
你以为这样我就不会大吵大闹了是吧
You figure I won't make a scene, is that it?
你弄伤了我女儿
You hurt my daughter.
我的兄弟们是因为你们而死
And because of you, my fucking brothers are dead.
还是说只有你们这种人遇上不幸才叫悲痛
Or does grief only count when it happens to someone like you?
-咖啡来了 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Thank you.
别客气
Sure thing.
地上的包里有五十万
There's half a million dollars in that bag on the floor.
马上离开这里 钱就是你的
It's yours if you leave town immediately.
再也别回拖车 也别试着找鲁丝
No going back to the trailers, no trying to talk to Ruth.
离开这间咖啡馆
You leave this Café,
马上坐火车出城
and you get straight on a highway out of town.
你们这些人就知道钱
All you people ever understand is money.
这是同意了吗
Is that a yes?
老虎机会在下层
So, uh, slots are gonna be on the lower level there.
因为你想让人们玩别的之前
Because you want people to have to walk through them
先路过这个 是吧
on the way to the other games, right?
没错
Yeah, that's right.
21点和轮盘赌要在中间的楼层
Blackjack and roulette are on the middle level
顶层是扑克和骰子
and we cover the top for poker and craps.
事情顺利吗 好的
Hi. Everything okay? Yeah? Good.
霍奇斯先生 你好
Mr. Hodges, hello.
时间到了 你准备好了吗
It's about that time. Are you ready?
时刻准备着
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表