剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
Don't do anything till I come back.
如果不是
Well, if it isn't Slappy McGee.
你接下来要揍谁 做饭大妈吗
Who you gonna hit next, the lunch lady?
闭嘴 思里
Shut up, Three.
-能跟你说句话吗 怀特 -就在这说吧
- Can I talk to you, Wyatt? - You can talk right here.
我搞砸了 好吗
I fucked up, okay?
没事 现在我不用担心了
Hey, it's cool. Now I don't have to worry about it.
该死的 怀特 我只是
Damn it, Wyatt. I just--
鲁丝 他去上大学可不能弥补
Ruthie. Him goin' to college ain't gonna make up
你在奶♥子♥酒吧的失败
for all your failures at the titty bar.
-你♥他♥妈♥说什么呢 -我去了俱乐部
- What the fuck you talking about? - I stopped by the club.
他们请了个看起来像抽大♥麻♥的家伙管事
They got some tweed-looking motherfucker running things.
只是变了名头 我还是管事的
Just the title's changed. I'm still in charge.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
比德跟你说的吗
Byrde tell you that?
如果他说他拉的屎都是金子 你信吗
If he told you he shat gold bullion, would you believe him?
你还和那个金发妞一起玩吗
You still hanging with blondie?
是的 她...
Yeah. You know, she...
她说我爸和博伊德叔叔死的那晚
She told me that her family was at the Blue Cat
她们一家在蓝猫小舍
the night that my dad and Uncle Boyd died.
是吗 如果你有疑问
Yeah? If you got questions...
就去问个明白
you go get some answers.
怀特 怎么了
Hey, Wyatt, what's up?
-你♥爸♥在吗 -怎么了
- Your dad here? - For what?
-他在吗 -怀特
- Is he? - Hey, Wyatt.
你怎么来了 有什么事吗
Surprised to see you here. Can I help you with something?
事发时你在这里
You were, uh... You were here the night it happened.
你为什么没告诉警♥察♥ 我看了报告
Why wouldn't you talk to the police? I read the report.
瑞秋当时都已经处理好了
Uh, well, you know, Rachel had it pretty much taken care of,
我想在家人们看到什么之前
and I wanted to get the family
带他们离开这里 明白吗
out of here before they saw something, you know?
所以你看到尸体了
So you saw the bodies?
看到了
I saw the bodies, yeah.
你把他们的枪怎么了
What did you do with their guns?
我不知道他们带了枪
I don't know that they had any guns.
-什么意思 -他们...
- What do you mean? - Look, were they...
你雇了他们或什么吗
Did you give them a job to do or something?
是不是因为这个他们才来这的
Is that why they were here?
我无法想象你经历了什么
Hey, I can't imagine what you're going through,
-但很明显... -回答我
- but clearly-- - Just answer me!
我不知道
I don't have those answers.
我能跟你聊聊吗 很快
Um, can I talk to you for one second real quick?
让我跟夏洛特说两句话
Let me talk to Charlotte,
然后再来继续说这事 好吗
and we'll pick this back up, okay?
稍等一下
Just excuse us for one second.
你说了些什么
What did you say?
什么 没说什么
What? Nothing.
你告诉他那晚我们在这里了
Did you tell him that we were here that night?
-是的 但这又没什么 -天呐
- Yes, but it wasn't a big deal. - Jesus.
夏洛特 你不能再见他了 明白吗
Charlotte, you can't see him anymore. Do you understand me?
为什么
Why?
为什么 因为你的话
Why? He thinks that I killed his dad
他现在觉得我杀了他爸
because of something that you told him.
你没觉得有什么问题吗 我觉得问题大了
Do you not see that as a problem? It seems pretty clear to me.
除非真是你干的 对吗
It's only a problem if you did it, right?
夏洛特 你觉得
Charlotte, do you think
我能做出那样的事来吗
that I'm capable of doing something like that?
我能吗
Do you?
你不能阻止我见别人
You can't physically stop me from seeing anyone.
我可以 如果有必要我可以把你送去
Yes, I can. I can ship you off to boarding school in China
中国的寄宿学校 不要逼我
if that's what it takes. Don't test me on that.
我们到底为什么回来
Why the fuck did we come back?
他不干净
He's dirty.
-什么价 -五万
- At what price? - 50K.
-进来 -好
- Come in. - Yeah.
-喝咖啡吗 -好的 谢谢
- Want a cup of coffee? - I'd love one. Thanks.
但钱不是打动他的关键
Oh, but it's not the money that's the key to his heart.
或者应该说是他的推荐信
Or his recommendation, I should say.
我都有点不敢问那是什么了
I'm almost afraid to ask what it is.
《死亡与陪伴》
"Dead & Company"?
没错 感恩至死乐队的成员
Mm-hmm. Members of the Grateful Dead.
他们在密苏里和内布拉斯加会有四场演出
They have four shows upcoming in Missouri and Nebraska.
你在说笑吧 那家伙居然好这口
You are kidding me. Tweedledum is a Deadhead.
他最近收的四笔贿赂全都有后台通行证
Last four bribes he took all included backstage passes.
你和马蒂准备给什么
What were you and Marty gonna offer?
我想先跟你商量下
I wanted to talk to you about that first.
真的吗 受宠若惊
Really? I'm flattered.
等他收下后
Now, after he pockets them,
把公文包留下 走出去
just leave the briefcase behind. Walk out.
通行证能让他知道你是来合作的
The passes are simply so he knows you're there to play ball.
有点像去湖畔别♥墅♥找你
Hmm. Kinda like visiting you at the lake house.
是的 唯一的区别是我从不亲口告诉别人
Yeah. Only difference is I never told anyone that myself.
有人替我做 所以我不用亲自上阵
Others do it for me, so I'm not on the front lines.
而你 一个应该去参加
For you, who should be out
州长竞选的人 你是暴露在外的
running gubernatorial campaigns, you're exposed.
怀特
Hey, Wyatt.
我知道你之前很沮丧
I know you were pretty upset earlier.
只是想和你聊一些事
I just wanted to talk to you about stuff.
打给我 好吗 再见
Call me back. Okay, bye.
夏洛特
Hey, Charlotte.
我知道你经历了不少破事儿
I know you got a lot of shit going on.
我只想说如果你愿意想找人聊 可以找我
And I just wanted to say you can talk to me if you wanted to.
喝点吗
Want a sip?
别告诉你♥爸♥
Don't tell your dad.
我高中时和一个男孩约过会
You know, I dated this guy in high school.
我奶奶不同意
My grandma forbid it.
结果我和他见得更频繁了
So, naturally, I saw him more.
我知道你偷了我们的钱
I know you stole from us.
对不起
I'm sorry.
孩子们知道
我拿钱是因为发生了很多事
I took it 'cause of everything going on.
我很担心你♥爸♥爸参与的事情
I was scared about what your dad was involved in.
我不关心 我什么也不会跟你聊的
I don't care. And I'm not talking to you about shit.
我是来里这帮忙的
I'm helping by being here.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
能把这点告诉你的家人吗
Want to tell that to your family?
什么意思
What are you talking about?
夏洛特刚才几乎是让我滚蛋了
Charlotte just basically told me to get bent.
温迪来这时一副审问的姿态
Wendy came in here in interrogation mode
就因为警♥察♥在调查你的事
'cause the cops are in your shit.
好像我知道内情一样
Like I might know anything about that.
好像你们没有抢我生意 还差点害死我一样
Like you guys didn't hijack my business and almost get me killed.
好吧 你很喜欢打受害者的苦情牌是吧
Well, you love to play the victim card, don't you?
抱歉 "受害者的苦情牌"
Sorry, "The victim card"?
只是不断重复"我好惨啊"
Yeah, just a constant "Woe is me."
这是老调重弹了 瑞秋
It's the same old song, Rachel.
就因为我不喜欢你冷酷的妻子
Because I don't like your harpy wife
和你所谓的女儿
and your fucking entitled daughter
像敌人一样对待我吗
treating me like I'm the enemy?
也许她们的确该心存警惕
Well, maybe they should be suspicious.
你说说看 我们为什么要信任你
I mean, tell me. Why should we trust you?
你♥他♥妈♥是认真的吗
Are you fucking serious?
生意停业以后
After the businesses were shut down,
唯一的改变就是你又回来了
the only thing that changed is you were back in the loop.
-你记得是谁主动打的电♥话♥吧 -当然
- You remember who called who, right? - Yeah, sure, I do.
但你能问心无愧地说你过去的行为
But can you honestly say that your past actions
让你还有哪怕一点可信度吗
give you any credibility at all whatsoever?
-那你呢 -现在说的不是我
- Can yours? - I'm not in question here.
也是 因为很明显你的道德标准低到不行
Right, because it is clear how fucked your moral compass is.
你觉得我是告密者
You think I'm a rat.
你是吗
Are you?
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表