剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
你真是了不起的混♥蛋♥ 知道吗
You are a fucking first-class prick. You know that?
你居然担心我告密
You're worried about me?
罗斯·朗默的朋友在这晃悠
You got Russ Langmore's fucking friend hanging out,
观察你的一举一动 你却不放心我
watching everything you're doing, and you're worried about me?
-你在说什么 -那个家伙 高个儿 棕色头发
- What are you talking about? - The guy, he's tall, brown hair.
昨天你来拿账本的时候
He was just sitting here yesterday
他就坐在这里
when you were getting your books.
我不知道他认识罗斯 你说什么呢
I didn't know that he knew Russ. What are you talking about?
罗斯死后那天他在这里
Well, he was here the day after Russ died,
他问了一系列问题
and he was asking a whole heap of questions.
接着那个墨西哥人来了
And then that Mexican guy, he was here.
这个家伙就坐在他的车里
And then this guy was just fucking sitting in his car,
冷静地看着这一切
chilling and watching the whole fucking thing.
而你不放心的却是我
And you're worried about me?
你想找到警♥察♥的线人
You're trying to figure out who the thin blue line is,
却压根没想到那个混♥蛋♥
and you're not thinking about that fucking asshole?
你之前怎么什么都没说
How come you never said anything about this before?
因为我离开了 马蒂
Because I left, Marty.
因为我不想和你的这些破事儿
Because I don't want to be dealing
有任何牵连
with any of your fucking bullshit.
我是来保护塔克的 就这样
I'm here to protect Tuck, and that is it.
我只希望你不要再打扰我了
I just want you out of my fucking hair.
妈的
Shit.
操
Shit!
该死
Fuck.
拿着你的臭钱找别人吧
Give your blood money to somebody else.
-梅森 -钱在那 收好了
- Mason? - There it is. Take it.
我不知道这是什么
I don't know what this is.
你的人生中有说过真话吗
Have you ever in your life told the truth?
我收到一条消息说
I got a message saying
有人为我起草了一份筹措资金文件
someone started a fund-raising page for me.
不是我教会的人做的
And nobody in my congregation did it.
那还能是谁呢
So who else does that leave?
不是我 但不管是谁 这都能帮到你不是吗
It wasn't me. But whoever did it, this can help you, right?
你聋了吗 我不想要
Are you deaf? I don't want it.
-那你儿子呢 -我儿子关你什么事
- Ah, what about your son? -Oh, my son is none of your business.
-你真够胆提起他 -别激动
- You got a lot of nerve bringing him up. -Take it easy.
这是用来让他妈妈复活的吗
Is this supposed to resurrect his mom?
不 但是这能养活他
No, but it can feed him.
我们宁可饿死也不用这笔钱苟活
We'd rather die in the gutter than live off of this money.
罪的代价就是死亡 记住了
The wage of sin is death. Remember that.
他认为海♥洛♥因♥比我们的孩子更重要
And he decided heroin was more important than our kids.
-所以... -天呐
- So... - Jeez.
让你不得不这样营生的人
Well, anybody who leaves you hanging like that
真是个失败者
sounds like a real loser.
如果你哪天晚上不工作
Hey, um, if you're not working one night,
也许我可以带你出去吃晚餐
maybe I could take you out to dinner?
还有你的孩子们 或者就你自己
And your kids. Or just you.
你可得再努力一点
You gotta work a little harder than that.
好吧 我很快回来
All right, I'll be right back.
-来了 -别碰我
- There it is. - Don't touch me.
-瞧瞧那 -马上付我钱
- Look at that... - Pay me right now!
然后做点好事
Then do something good.
-过来 -他欠我30块
- Come here-- - He owes me 30 bucks.
就为了那死鱼装扮吗 我的枕头都更有情趣
For that dead fish impersonation? My pillow is far more arousing.
好吧 朗默先生 有什么问题
Okay. Mr. Langmore, what's the problem?
问题就是你得吃一根鸡♥巴♥
The problem is you need to eat a dick
然后从我眼前滚开
and get the fuck out of my face.
我们进行到哪了 亲爱的
Now, where were we, honey?
不 别碰我
No, don't touch me.
鲁丝 你♥爸♥在惹麻烦
Hey, Ruth, your dad's causing trouble.
那又怎样 人们觉得你是管事的 快去处理
So? People think you're in charge. Deal with it.
-就做那个转圈的动作 -知道吗...
- Just do that twirly thing. - You know what? Just--
我知道你对舞娘不满意
Okay, I understand you weren't satisfied with your dance.
但我觉得我们都同意
But I think we can both agree
有时候我们会好高骛远
that sometimes our expectation exceeds reality.
去他妈的
Fuck that!
如果你那么看的话
So, when you look at it like that,
理解那不是针对个人的
understanding that it's not personal,
愤怒会消失 而你会明白
the anger can dissipate, and you can see
她提供的服务值得那些钱
that she deserves her money for services rendered.
我得说 那太有说服力了
That's mighty persuasive, I must say.
不过我觉得这次我要学学我的宝贝女儿
But I think I'm gonna take a page from my baby girl on this one.
好了 爸 你得付钱 然后走人
Okay, Dad, you gotta pay her and go.
没错 看看他 他没事 这很好玩
Yeah right. Look at him. He's fine. It was funny.
不 我没开玩笑
No, I'm not joking.
你觉得这里我说了不算吗
You don't think I'm in charge here?
迈克
Mike!
确保他能找到出去的路
Make sure he finds his way out.
滚开 迈克 我要走了
Back the fuck off, Mike. I'm going.
放开我
Fuck off me.
谢了
Thanks.
你非得惹麻烦是吧
You always have to cause some shit, huh?
去别的地方
Do it somewhere else.
我要把你从班表上撤下来
I'm taking you off the fucking schedule.
滚起来
Get the fuck up.
上车
Get in.
上车
Get in!
快点
Hurry up.
不 我不走 你得明白
No. No, I'm not going. Look, you gotta understand.
-拜托 天啊 -走 赶紧的
- Please. Please. Oh, my gosh. - Start walking. Now!
你不明白 拜托别这样
You don't understand. Please don't.
他们以为我是告密的
They thought I was a rat.
如果他们确定 我就死定了
If they knew for sure, I would be dead.
你知道我没说错
You know that that's true.
你知道的 拜托
You know that that's true. Please.
-拜托 我只希望他们相信我 -起来
- Please. I just wanted them to trust me. - Get the fuck up.
拜托
Please. Please.
我为了这破案子
I have been working this fucking case
-已经卧底两年了 -拜托
- for two years undercover. -Please.
-我两年的人生 你♥妈♥的♥线人 -请别这样
- Two years of my life, you fucking CI! - Please don't.
-现在都暴露了 -他现在会相信我了
- It's all blown now. - He's gonna trust me now.
我对天发誓他现在会相信我了
I swear to God he's gonna trust me now!
我现在背上有靶子了 瑞秋
I have a target on my back now, Rachel.
我会给你弄到信息的
I will get you something.
我会给你弄来的 我发誓
I will get you something. I swear to God.
天啊 拜托
Oh, my God, please! Oh, my God, please!
我对天发誓
I swear to God.
我发誓 拜托
I swear to God, please.
再见 瑞秋
Goodbye, Rachel.
拜托 别
Please. Please.
下次 这里会有个洞等着你
Next time, there'll be a hole here waiting for you.
-那是什么 -梅森拿来的
- What's that? - That's from Mason.
你跟威尔克斯告别的时候
While you were saying goodbye to Wilkes,
他从车道上扔给我的
he threw that at me in the driveway.
天啊
Oh, God.
你怎么没告诉我你在给他钱
Why didn't you tell me you were giving him money?
因为你不会同意的
Because you wouldn't have approved.
真的吗 你觉得我这么无情吗
Really? You think I'm just heartless?
不是的 可你有时候会选择视而不见
No, no. But you can put the blinders on sometimes.
-你知道的 -我知道 才不是
- You know that's true. - I know that's true? That's not true.
你下去看过巴迪吗
Have you been down to see Buddy?
威尔克斯想怎样
What did Wilkes want?
-他想谈谈比彻的事 -你打算告诉我吗
- Wanted to talk about Beecher. - Were you gonna tell me?
那又不是秘密 你是在生气我跟他见面吗
It wasn't a secret. Is that what this is about?
我气的是你在单方面做决定 温迪
It's about you making unilateral decisions, Wendy.
这话可太宽泛了
Well, that's a broad generalization.
-除了梅森 还有什么事 -你质问瑞秋的事呢
- What else, other than Mason? -What about you questioning Rachel?
我不相信她
I don't trust her.
然后你就把夏洛特变成了间谍
And then you turned Charlotte into a spy?
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表