剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
Before you accept it,
你最好查清楚这个匿名者是谁
you better find out who the hell anonymous is.
是啊
Yeah.
《安琪儿 往家里看吧》
托马斯·沃尔特著
他们这里的初版书还真多啊
They've got a ton of first editions.
《安琪儿 往家里看吧》
Look Homeward, Angel.
这可能是我最爱的美国小说了
That's, like, probably my favorite American novel ever.
打扰了 能帮我打开那柜子吗 谢谢
Excuse me. Could you unlock that case for me? Thanks.
小心点 它们可值钱呢
Just be careful. These are worth a lot.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thanks. - Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
托马斯·沃尔夫 大高个 得有1米98
Thomas Wolfe, huge guy. Like, 6'6".
但他喜欢站着写作
But he liked to write standing up.
所以他会把冰箱当成桌子站在那里
So, he would stand at his refrigerator and use it as a desk.
太疯狂了
Crazy.
鲁丝 怎么了
Ruth, what's up?
对
Yeah.
好吧 什么意思
Okay, what's that mean?
好吧
Okay.
她跟你说是谁了吗
Did she tell you who?
好的 爱你 拜
All right. Love you. Bye.
我能重回学校了
I got back into school.
-什么 -是的
- What? - Yeah.
太好了
Well, that's cool.
怎么回事
What happened?
不知道
I don't know.
鲁丝说她跟阿伯特谈了
Ruth just said she talked to Abbott.
她说有人去帮了我
She said someone came in and made my case for me,
我周一就能回去了
and I go back on Monday.
你觉得是马蒂吗
Hey, do you think it was Marty?
不知道
I don't know.
你觉得他为我爸的事愧疚吗
You think he felt guilty about my dad? About what happened?
我已经不再了解我的父母了
I'm not sure I know who my parents are anymore.
罗伊·佩迪
他做到了
我觉得
我母亲 芭芭拉...
我打赌你以前是老师的宠儿
Bet you were a teacher's pet.
优等生 坐在前排
Straight-A student. Sat in the front row.
精心梳好头发 说话前先举手
Hair combed. Hand up first.
好吧 你赌输了
Yeah, you'd lose that bet.
我的五年级是在走廊里度过的
I, um... I spent fifth grade in the hall.
我总是纠正老师的拼写错误
I kept correcting the teacher's spelling.
她从来不感谢我
She never appreciated it.
你总觉得自己是教室里最聪明的人 是吧
You always thought you were the smartest one in the room, huh?
有些教室里的人比别的教室的人聪明
Some rooms are smarter than others.
是你帮怀特重回学校的 是吧
You got Wyatt back into school, didn't you?
那件事不太公平
It didn't seem fair.
就好像只因为比老师懂得多
Like being tossed out of the
就要被逐出课堂吗
classroom for knowing more than the teacher?
听着
Listen, um...
我本该保护你不受贩毒集团的伤害
I... I should've protected you from the cartel.
我知道这话没什么用 但我很自责
I know it doesn't mean much, but I blame myself.
你应该自责
You should.
我想要回我的办公室
I want my office back.
还有吗
Anything else?
这只是开始
It's a start.
走的时候把灯关了
Turn off the lights when you leave.
你把它买♥♥了
You bought that?
不算是
Not exactly.
你做了什么
What did you do?
重要吗 这是你的了
What does it matter? It's yours.
我不想要
I don't want it.
为什么 怎么了
Why? What's wrong?
你不懂 就像之前在学校的事
You just don't get it. It's like what happened at school.
如果你被抓到
If you get caught,
你只会受到轻微的惩罚 马蒂付书钱就行了
you get a slap on the wrist. Marty pays for the book.
如果我被抓 我他妈就得进监狱
I get caught, I go to fucking jail.
你那么喜欢它 我想送给你
You liked it so much, and I wanted to get it for you, so--
天 我才刚回到学校
I just got back into school, for Christ's sake.
-我以为你讨厌学校 -我
- I thought you hated school. - I...
我不是那个意思 夏洛特
That's not what I said, Charlotte.
-抱歉 好吗 我太蠢 -不
- I'm sorry, okay? It was stupid. - No...
你不了解我的家人 好吗
You just don't understand who my family is, okay?
他们做的那些破事 我根本无法逃离
The shit that they've done, it's like I can't escape it.
天啊 你以为只有你如此吗
Oh, Jesus, you think you're the only one?
我眼看着一个人在我家被杀
I saw a guy get killed in my house.
我往一面墙里塞过钱 联调局还突袭了我们
I loaded money into a wall. The fucking FBI raided us.
我父母对我来往的所有人都疑神疑鬼
My parents are paranoid about anyone I hang out with.
现在我们家还多了个婴儿
And now we have a baby,
我知道关于孩子的来历他们在说谎
and I know they're lying about how they got it.
一个孩子啊 太他妈操蛋了
A fucking baby! It's all just so fucked up.
你为什么那么做
Why would you do that?
你知道那书值多少钱吗
Do you have any idea how much that's worth?
夏洛特 去告诉你弟弟
Charlotte, will you let
晚饭准备好了 好吗
your brother know that dinner's ready, please?
乔纳
Jonah!
很好 我自己也能那么做的
That's great. I could have done that.
坐吧 亲爱的
Take a seat, sweetheart.
抱歉 我只是在收尾
Sorry, I was just finishing up.
你在收尾什么
What were you finishing up?
乔纳在...
Jonah is...
创建一个网络主页
um, creating an online profile...
给迈克·弗莱明
for Mike Fleming.
什么意思
What does that mean?
我们在用他的账号♥ 只是暂时的
We're using his account, only temporarily.
布莱克基金明晚要办慈善活动
The Blake Foundation is having a benefit tomorrow night,
我们看看威尔克斯会不会上钩
and we'll see if Wilkes bites.
你没必要找乔纳帮忙
You didn't need to ask Jonah.
事出紧急 而你又很忙
It was an emergency, and you were busy.
你今天做了什么 夏洛特
What'd you do today, Charlotte?
我偷了一本书
I stole a book.
-什么 -你偷了一本书
- You what? - You stole a book?
初版的《安琪儿 往家里看吧》
A first edition of Look Homeward, Angel,
从一个古书店里偷的
from an antiquarian bookstore.
你为什么要偷书
Why would you do that?
可能因为我姓比德 我们就是干偷盗的吧
I don't know. Because I'm a Byrde and that's what we do.
你得还回去
Then you return it.
太晚了 我送人了
It's too late. I gave it to someone.
那你就得去把书钱付了
Then you need to pay them for it.
你不能从店里偷东西 你知道的
You don't steal things from a store. You know that.
简直疯了 你们明白的 对吧
This is insane. You see that, right?
夏洛特...
Charlotte. Charlotte!
海伦
Hi, Helen.
我收到了你发的链接 查了一下
I got the link you sent and did some digging.
看看你的收件箱 我觉得你会高兴的
Check your inbox. I think you'll be happy.
-哪位 -是我 我吵醒你了吗
- Yeah? - It's me. I wake you?
-你觉得呢 -帮我跟谢莉问好
- What do you think? -Yeah, say hello to Sherry.
-她帮你弄完税的事了吗 -滚
- She finish your taxes yet? - Fuck off.
有什么事
What do you want?
我花钱收买♥♥了
Well, I paid off a teller
银行的一个告密者 是他负责的转账
at the bank that made the wire transfer.
匿名捐款人叫迈克尔·弗莱明
The name of the anonymous benefactor is Michael Fleming.
迈克尔 没听说过
Michael--xa0Never heard of him.
那是因为他是个14岁的男孩
That's because he's a 14-year-old boy.
什么
What?
显然 他父亲去世了 给他留了一个基金
Evidently, his father died and left him a foundation.
出于税务原因 他们得做些慈善捐赠
They need to make some bequests for tax reasons.
还在吗
Hello.
我在
I'm here.
你想让我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
-如果我有多点时间 -没关系
- If I had more time-- - It's fine.
世界需要多些信任
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表