剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
Can I help you with something?
来看看我的生意伙伴
Just here to see my business partners.
具体是什么生意
And what business is that exactly?
我们要竞标开一间赌场
We have a bid for a casino.
好吧
Right.
恐怕我不能允许
Well, I'm afraid I can't allow
你和你的生意伙伴有任何接触
you to have any contact with your partners,
因为我们今天找到的任何证据
because anything we turn up today
都可能说服他们作出不利于你的证明
could persuade them to testify against you.
你跟他们的任何接触都可能破坏这点
Any contact you have with them could compromise that.
相信你能理解
So, I'm sure you understand.
让他退回去
He's gonna back up.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
垃圾
Prick.
安静点 安静点 好孩子
Simmer down. Simmer down! Good boy.
我们好像有发现了
Hey! I think we got something.
搜查令上到底写了什么
Do we know what's on the warrant?
不知道
No, we don't.
很奇怪 佩迪没具体告诉我
It's weird, you know. Petty didn't actually tell me.
好在我们至少烧了那片庄稼
Well, it's a good thing that we burned that field, at least.
不好 你应该提前跟我商量一下
It's not. It's not so good that you didn't run it by me.
我们该什么时候商量呢 马蒂
When were we supposed to talk about it, Marty? Hmm?
在鲁丝被贩毒集团折磨
When Ruth was being tortured by the cartel
你被捆在地上的时候吗
and you were tied up on the ground?
我又不是偷了你的信♥用♥卡♥去买♥♥裙子了
It's not like I stole your credit card and I bought a dress.
你做的对 只是
You made the right call. It's just...
我们应该随时做到信息共享
we gotta stay on the same page always, or things fall apart.
你真的很擅长先夸我两句
You know, you got a real way of complimenting me
接着就是一通批评这套把戏
and walking it back in the same breath. You know that?
告诉我他们把谷仓都清空了
Tell me they cleaned out the barn.
告诉我调查员们不会找到制毒室...
Tell me that the feds are not about to find a heroin processing...
哈利
Hey there, Harry.
我打扰到你们了吗
I'm sorry. Am I interrupting?
没有 没有
No, you're not. No.
这款是灰色或粉色花岗岩的
This one comes in gray or pink granite.
现代风 而且保存性好
It's modern, but timeless.
你想要单人位还是双人位
You're thinking single occupancy or double?
双人的 给他点空间
Oh, double. Let's give him some room in there.
我们要给巴迪买♥♥墓地吗
We're getting Buddy a mausoleum?
-你打算什么时候告诉我 -现在
- When were you gonna tell me about that? - I'm telling you now.
需要考虑一下雕像吗
How do we feel about statues?
吉米·斯默
我一直在给你发短♥信♥
I've been texting.
我没看手♥机♥
I've been away from my phone.
-这事很重要 -我有更重要的事
-It's important. -I've had something more important.
联邦调查局要传讯我
FBI wants to question me.
一个叫佩迪的探员 你应该知道吧
An Agent Petty. I'm guessing you know him.
我想知道我被卷进了什么事情里
I need to know what I'm involved with here.
我觉得你清楚得很
I think you know exactly what you're involved in.
是吗
Do I?
如果我们还要继续合作的话
If we're gonna have any kind of relationship,
我们就得互相信任
you need to start being 100% honest with me.
赌场生意完全是合法的
The casino deal is completely legal.
可你的投资者的生意却不是
But the business your investors are involved in isn't.
对
No.
你从一开始就知道吗
Did you know this before you started working with them?
没错
Yes.
别停啊 查尔斯 来吧
Well, don't stop now, Charles. Let's go.
你不是想知道真♥相♥吗 我都告诉你
You want the whole truth, now's your chance.
妈的
Shit. Fuck.
我以为你今天不来了呢
I didn't, uh... I didn't know if you'd be in today.
你以为那些跳舞杆能自己变干净吗
You think those poles wipe themselves off?
不是 我是说 你没接我的电♥话♥
No, I mean... You know, you weren't answering my calls.
我还以为
And, you know, I just figured that
在你回来前我得自己动手了
I would make the rounds myself until you got back.
你先扔保险箱里吧 一会我去弄
Mmm, just throw it in the safe. I'll deal with it later.
鲁丝 如果你需要时间
You know, Ruth, if you need more time,
你想休息多久都行 我可以
you take all that you need. I can--
我没事 马蒂
I'm fucking fine, Marty.
好吗
Okay? Just...
扔在保险箱里就行 我还有别的事呢
Just put it in the safe! I got other shit I have to deal with.
-给我的律师打电♥话♥ -我已经打了
- Call my lawyer. - I already did.
我想听你亲口说出来
I want to hear you say it.
说什么
Say what?
说我们根本不该跟这些人打交道
That we should never have gotten involved with these people.
是谁要把尸骨埋在罂粟地里的 艾希吗
Whose idea was it to put the bones into the poppy field? Ash's?
我要是你
If I was you, I don't think Ash
现在可不会谈论艾希
would be the topic to be talking about right now.
打扰了
Excuse me.
我想和你谈谈
Here's where I ask if you'd like to discuss
关于你和马蒂·比德的生意
all your business dealings with Marty Byrde.
律师不到我什么都不会说的
I ain't gonna discuss anything without a lawyer.
这样的话 我有义务告诉你
Oh. Well, in that case, I'm required by law
你有权保持沉默
to tell you that you have the right to remain silent.
你所说的任何话
Anything you say can and
都可以用来在法庭上指证你
will be used against you in a court of law.
田地里的一小堆尸骨
The mere existence of bones in a field
可不构成犯罪
does not constitute a crime.
你是要放弃你的沉默权利吗
Are you waiving your Miranda rights, hmm?
警长请记录
Will the sheriff please note
斯内尔先生要放弃他的沉默权利
that Mr. Snell here is choosing to waive his Miranda rights?
我们得逮捕你
We're gonna have to bring you in.
以什么罪名
On what charge?
县法律规定干旱期间禁止放火
There's a county ordinance banning fires, due to drought.
你是个农场主 你知道的
You're a farmer. You know.
你是在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
好消息是等我指控你谋杀的时候
The good news is I'm gonna get that all thrown out
放火这种小事我是不会提的
when I charge you for murder.
把他铐起来
Cuff him.
我觉得没这个必要吧
Oh, I don't think that's necessary.
我觉得有
I do.
把他铐起来
Cuff him.
我们走
Let's go.
你们能不能给她解释明白
Would someone please explain to your business partner
我们需要确切地知道
that we need to know exactly
联邦调查局会发现什么
what it is that the FBI is about to uncover.
-是吗 -没错
-Oh, do you now? -Yes, we do.
达琳 德尔在那片地里吗
Darlene, is Del in that field?
德尔
Del...
德尔在别处
Del is located elsewhere.
很好
Okay, good.
其他那些消失的人
Uh, and the other missing persons,
会给我们招来麻烦吗
are they gonna cause us any problems?
这我可说不准
I can't rightly say.
我可要说清楚
In case this is somehow unclear,
谋杀嫌疑犯可是得不到赌场许可证的
targets of murder investigations are not granted casino licenses.
我才不关心什么赌场许可证
I don't give a damn about any casino license.
我重复一遍
I'll rephrase that.
你丈夫很可能因大屠♥杀♥而被关
Your husband might go away for mass murder.
你打算怎么办
What do you plan to do about it?
在我看来 那些烧我们庄稼的人
Seems to me that the people who burnt our field
才应该想想该有什么解决方案
are the ones who have to come up with some kind of solution.
庄稼不是我们烧的
But we didn't burn your field.
-你♥他♥妈♥撒谎 -是我烧的
- You're a goddamn liar. -I burned the field.
这也是件好事
And it's a good thing, too.
否则你俩就得因为非法交易毒品进监狱了
Otherwise, both you and jacob would be in jail for drug trafficking.
你跑去我家
You stood in my home
跟我谈领养机构的事
and talked about adoption agencies.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
我是在挽救整个企业
I saved this entire enterprise from going under.
达琳 他们在你们的领地发现了尸骨
Darlene, they found bones on your property.
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表