剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
你觉得我会害怕吗
Do you think that I'm afraid
不敢告诉我的搭档我弄丢了他们的钱
to tell my partners that I lost their money?
吊在桥上听起来如何
How does hanging from a bridge sound to you?
去你♥妈♥的♥ 马蒂
Fuck you, Marty.
等等 等一下 瑞秋 瑞秋
Hang on. Hey, hey. Rachel, Rachel.
我不告诉他们
I'll keep them out of this
如果你帮我把这地方弄起来 再次运营的话
if you help me get this place up and running again,
因为很显然 调查员只肯
because apparently, you're the only person
和你打交道
that the inspector will deal with.
可以吗 拜托了
Okay? Please?
我需要你
And I need you to be
作为这里的门面 去应对一项调查
the face of this place for an investigation.
谁在调查你
Who's investigating you?
博♥彩♥委员会
The gaming commission.
我要在别的地方开赌场
I'm opening a casino somewhere else.
当然了
Of course you are.
掠夺瘾君子和乡巴佬
Preying on addicts and hillbillies.
说清楚 我在这里
For the record, I'm only here
只是因为塔克说他需要我...
'cause Tuck said he needed me...
-好 -保住他的工作
- Okay. - to protect his job.
你恐吓他了
You threaten him?
当然没有
Of course not.
你甚至都不知道什么是谎言
You don't even know what's a lie
什么是真话了 是吗
and what's the truth, do you?
操 天
Oh, fuck. God.
你吓到我了
Oh, you scared me.
我睡不着
I couldn't sleep.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你知道的...
You know...
我只在小时候去打过一次猎
I only went hunting once as a kid.
从那以后我就再也不打猎了
I couldn't do it again after that.
你为什么让我杀了那个人
Why did you ask me to kill that man?
你朝我点头 让我扣动扳机 我那么做了
You nodded at me to pull the trigger, and I did.
亲爱的 我以为他要杀我们
Honey, I thought he was gonna kill us.
如果我杀了他 你会把我当成杀人犯吗
If I'd done it, would you have thought of me as a murderer?
不 不会的
No, no.
我会因为你不可思议的勇敢而感谢你
I would have thanked you for your unbelievable bravery.
我可以等等再睡吗
Mind if I stay up a little longer?
我能陪你坐着吗
Can I sit up with you?
好 但先生 周末是
Okay. But, sir, the weekend is the only time
俱乐部在淡季唯一赚钱的时候
that the club makes any money in the off-season.
如果你不复检
If you don't re-inspect,
那我们就拿不到许可函
then we can't get our clearance letter,
我们也就拿不回我们的执照
and then we can't get our license back,
也就是说我们不能重开
which means we can't re-open,
你想见我的时候 我随叫随到
so, you know, I'll meet you anytime that you want.
好 谢谢
Great. Thank you.
蠢货
Prick.
-你好 -你好 你是温迪・比德吗
- Hello. - Hi. Are you Wendy Byrde?
-对 -我是《KZYO新闻》的珍妮特・雷纳
- I am. - I'm Janet Rayner with KZYO News.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
我希望能问你几个问题
I was hoping I could ask you a few questions
关于查尔斯・威尔克斯和提姆・布莱克
about Charles Wilkes and Tim Blake.
抱歉 我没什么好说的
I'm sorry. I don't really have anything to say.
你和威尔克斯合作想要通过一项赌场议案吗
You and Wilkes worked together to pass a casino bill?
我们和查尔斯・威尔克斯没有正式的关系
Well, we have no official relationship with Charles Wilkes.
好 但非正式地 你和威尔克斯游说了参议员
Okay, but unofficially, you lobbied senators with Wilkes.
抱歉 无可奉告
I'm sorry, I have no comment.
比德太太 如果你愿意
Mrs. Byrde, we can talk
我们可以当做是幕后消息或私下谈话
on background or off the record if you want.
我不想无礼 但...
I don't mean to be rude, but...
我真的认为你现在应该离开我家了
I really think you should leave the property now.
你知道提姆・布莱克的遗孀
Did you know that Tim Blake's widow
要告查尔斯・威尔克斯过失致死吗
is filing a wrongful death suit against Charles Wilkes?
那太疯狂了
That's crazy.
她准备在他的葬礼上宣布
She's going to announce it at his funeral.
但他有临床性抑郁症
But he was clinically depressed.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
非常感谢你过来
Thank you so much for stopping by.
"抵押贷款申请人同意支付咨♥询♥律师的费用
"A mortgage applicant agrees to pay to consult an attorney.
别签名
Do not sign.
如果这是..."
If this is..."
我只是看看
I was just looking.
你想要搬走
Yeah, looking to move.
你想骗我 孩子 没关系 我懂
You wanna lie to me, girl, fine, I get it.
但你也在骗你自己
But you're lying to yourself,
并且还用谎言给怀特洗♥脑♥
and you're filling Wyatt's head with lies, too.
让他上大学
College.
我有一份正式工作 爸爸
I have a real job, Daddy,
是在办公室的 有责任的工作
in an office, with responsibilities.
跟我说说 除了肮脏勾当
Tell me what they've ever
他们还叫你做了什么
asked you to do 'sides their dirty work.
你是朗默家的人 宝贝女儿
You're a Langmore, baby girl.
你要背负那姓氏的重量
You carry the weight of that name.
我知道 全世界都知道
I know it. The rest of the world knows it.
似乎只有你不明白
Seems like the only one who doesn't understand is you.
你是来开立银行账户的吗
So, you're here to open a bank account.
对 我知道应该有成人陪同
Yeah. I know I'm supposed to have an adult present,
但我妈妈在外面忙
but my mom's running errands.
她给了我这些文件
She gave me these papers
还签了所有该签的表格
and signed all the forms she's supposed to.
好的
All right.
看起来资料都齐全
Looks like everything is here.
都填好了
Filled out correctly.
我们给你妈妈打个电♥话♥确认一下吧
Let's just give your mom a quick call to confirm.
-她的号♥码是多少 -我用快速拨号♥
- What's her number? - I have her on speed dial.
你好
Hello.
你好 我是银行的康妮
Hello. This is Connie at the bank.
你好 我应该自己去的
Hi. I'd be there myself,
但我一整天都被困在狗狗美容师这里了
but I've been stuck at the dog groomer's all day.
他确实得到了我的允许
He definitely has my permission.
是存五千美元吗
And $5,000 is correct?
五千美元 没错
$5,000, that's correct.
好的 谢谢
All right, well, thank you.
你妈妈听起来很友好
Your mom sounds nice.
因为是周末
It's the weekend.
你有护照吗
Do you have a passport?
有
Oh, yeah.
你想把账户登记在谁的名下
And what name do you want the account under?
我自己 迈克尔・弗莱明
Mine. Michael Fleming.
你好 我找布莱克太太
Hi. I'm looking for Mrs. Blake.
我是苏珊・布莱克
I'm Susan Blake.
布莱克夫人 节哀顺变 我...
Mrs. Blake, I am so sorry for your loss. I...
我是来表示哀悼的 我是温迪・比德
I-I-I wanted to come and pay my respects. I'm Wendy Byrde.
这是肉馅土豆饼
This is a shepherd's pie.
谢谢 你是提姆的朋友吗
Thank you. Were you friends with Tim?
我们见过一次
We met once.
我知道现在不合时宜
I know this is a terrible time,
但我们能私下谈谈吗
but is there a place we could speak privately?
真是个温馨的家
What a beautiful family.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是怎么认识提姆的
How did you know Tim?
老实说 我们在一件事上持相反意见
To be honest, we were on the opposite sides of an issue.
他反对我支持的一项议案
He was against a bill I was backing.
-提姆会是个强硬的反对者 -对 没错
- Tim could be a tough opponent. - Yes. Yes, he could.
你是个说客吗
Are you a lobbyist?
不 我丈夫和我
No. My husband and I
拥有一间公♥司♥ 正在投资一个新的赌场
own a company that's investing in a new casino.
你在跟查尔斯・威尔克斯合作 是吗
You work with Charles Wilkes, don't you?
我们有共同的利益
We have mutual interests.
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表