剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
We don't.
你该给我打个电♥话♥ 我会来见你的
You should've called. I would've met you here.
不需要 我只是想谈谈账户的事
No need. I just wanted to talk about the accounts.
我把报表发给你就行
I send you statements.
我们跟美国政♥府♥有点像 信任 但也要核实
Hmm. We're kinda like the US government. Trust, but verify.
就像今天
Like this $1.8 million
从建筑工程账户上取走的180万
withdrawal from the construction account made today
引起了我的注意
caught my attention.
没错 180万
Right. Yeah, $1.8.
看起来有点奇怪 我们还没开始动工呢
That seems a little odd. We haven't started building yet.
我们有基础设施成本
We have infrastructure costs.
还有水电气的费用 都需要钱
Gas and water and power. We gotta get it all up there.
我们借了贷款好让事情运作起来
And, uh, we, uh... We took out a loan to get things rolling.
今天就是还款日
Today was the due date.
好
Okay.
我只是不希望你把我们的钱和你的钱搞混了
I just don't want you to confuse our money with yours.
从现在起 所有超过五万的开销都要经过我
So from now on, all expenditures over $50,000 get run by me.
好
Okay.
明白了
Uh... understood.
还有事吗
Anything else?
-斯内尔夫妇 -他们怎么了
- The Snells. - What about them?
他们在我们的药里掺了芬太尼
They spiked our dope with fentanyl.
联调局追着我们 我的客户非常气恼
The feds are up our asses. My client is furious with them.
所以呢
And?
贩毒集团会按他们的规矩办事
The cartel's gonna do what the cartel does.
赌场在他们的土地上
The casino is on their land.
有没有他们赌场都会建起来
The casino is gonna get built, with or without them.
-海伦 那会是个大♥麻♥烦 -你的麻烦
- Helen, that's gonna be a huge problem. - Your problem, Marty.
我是个会计 我只处理数字
I'm an accountant. I move numbers around.
我是个律师 我只负责传话
I'm a lawyer. I move words around.
这里没有受害者 只有志愿者 好吗
There are no victims here. Just volunteers, right?
随着十天前的教师罢♥工♥
Following a teacher walkout that began ten days ago,
州议员们终于通过了一项新的教育预算法案
state lawmakers finally passed a new education budget bill
给全州教师提供平均三万元的涨薪
providing, on average, a $3,000 raise for teachers statewide.
我尝试联♥系♥你来着 我做了晚饭
I tried reaching you. I made dinner.
海伦·皮尔斯今天在好奇
Helen Pierce, um, was curious today
为什么建筑账户里消失了180万
as to why $1.8 million was missing from the construction account.
我准备等你回来就告诉你的
I was gonna tell you when you got home.
好啊 我回来了
Okay, I'm home.
我得给威尔克斯一些甜头 我得快速行动
I had to put something in motion on Wilkes. I had to move fast.
你就没想过先问问我吗 温迪
Did it not occur to you to ask me first, Wendy?
我问了
I did.
我找过你帮忙 你当时对瑞秋更有兴趣
I asked for your help. You were more interested in Rachel.
好吧 我觉得这话站不住脚
Okay, that ground feels a little shaky to me.
听着 我们会拿回大部分的钱
Look, we're gonna get most of the money back,
如果你担心这个的话
if that's what you're worried about.
你不知道揩油的人会有什么下场吗
Do you not know what happens to people who skim?
这不是揩油
This is not skimming.
这是我在试图确保
This is me trying to make sure
我们能帮他妈的贩毒集团建他妈的一个赌场
that we build a fucking casino for the fucking cartel,
好让我们不会被杀
so that we all don't get killed.
现在你想当事后诸葛 你随意
Now, you wanna second-guess me, go right ahead.
我只希望不被蒙在鼓里
What I want is to not be blindsided...
不知道有180万
...by having $1.8 million
就那么神秘地消失了
just mysteriously disappear.
你知道吗
You know what?
梅森的事情之后 你就彻底本末倒置了
Since Mason, your priorities have been completely upside down.
你看起来
Well, you seem completely
完全没被发生的事所影响 怎么会这样
unaffected by what happened. How about that?
被绑♥架♥的人是我
I'm the one he kidnapped!
受到死亡威胁的人是我
I'm the one who he threatened to kill,
所以你♥他♥妈♥无权告诉我我有什么感受
so don't you fucking tell me what I feel.
你知道吗 你就...
Do you know what? Just...
你照顾好孩子 我要去睡了
You take care of the baby. I'm gonna go get some sleep.
有什么烦心事吗
Is something bothering you?
其实确实有
As a matter of fact, there is.
要我给你做点可可吗
Should I make you some cocoa?
是你 对吧
It was you, wasn't it?
你给货掺了假
You spiked the product.
是我又如何
What if I did?
你知道你伤害了多少人吗
You know how many people you've hurt?
有些原本就在用毒品自杀的人终于成功了
Some junkies who were killing themselves with dope succeeded.
那又怎样 这事关尊重
So what? This is about respect.
贩毒集团觉得可以随意压榨我们
The cartel thought they could roll right over us.
不行了
Well, they don't anymore.
我觉得你对形势有些误解
I think you misconstrue the situation.
我告诉过你别跟他们搅在一起
I told you not to get involved with them.
我不听从你的命令 达琳
I don't answer to you, Darlene.
我觉得是你对形势有些误解
I think you misconstrue the situation.
他们会来对付我们的
They'll come after us.
将会有战争
There'll be a war.
我们以前就抗争过
We've had to fight before.
我不害怕 你呢
I am not afraid. Are you?
我怕 我害怕
Yes, I am. I am afraid.
怕你
Of you...
怕你那无法消除的怒气
and your implacable rage.
怕你的鲁莽
Your rashness.
你杀了艾希
You killed Ash...
无缘无故
for no reason.
为了钱 为了一个赌场
For money, for a casino.
我杀他是为了保护你
I killed him to save you.
看来我们对事情的看法不同
I guess we just see things differently.
你还好吗
You okay?
早啊
Morning.
鲁丝
Hello, Ruth.
又他妈怎么了 你们已经赶走了怀特
What the fuck is it now? You already kicked out Wyatt.
-请坐下 -现在要把思里也赶走吗
- Please sit down. - You kicking out Three, too?
怎么 你们还有家族比率吗
What, you get a family rate?
看来他们没告诉你
I guess they didn't tell you.
自从我爸回来后 学校处处
This school has had it in for the Langmores
-跟朗默家过不去 -这事跟思里无关
- since my daddy's been here. -This has nothing to do with Three.
怀特是个好孩子
Wyatt is a good kid.
你看过他给密苏里大学写的申请信吗
Did you even read his application essay for Mizzou?
他很聪明
He's smart.
他跟我们不一样 他可以有所成就
He ain't like the rest of us. I mean, he can go somewhere.
我们会让他回来 鲁丝
We're letting him back in, Ruth.
什么
What?
如果没有更多事端
Assuming there are no further incidents,
我们会撤销开除决定
we're rescinding the expulsion.
有位赞助人为他据理力争来着
A benefactor made a very eloquent case on his behalf.
-是谁 -我不能告诉你
-Who? -Well, I can't tell you.
他希望保持匿名
He prefers it that way.
确保怀特周一回来上学
Make sure Wyatt's back on Monday.
好的
Okay.
老板
Hey, boss.
怎么了
What's up?
有个新闻很有意思
Well, some interesting news.
看起来保障就业权的活动
Looks like the right-to-work
将能获得投票
initiative's gonna make it on the ballot.
是时候了
About time.
而工会却有许多反对意见 意外吧
And a lot of pushback from the unions, big surprise.
另外 基金收到了180万捐款
And a $1.8 million donation was made to the foundation.
-真慷慨 -是啊 有附带条件的
- That's generous. - Yeah, with some strings.
一半进入威尔克斯的基金
Half goes to the Wilkes Foundation,
三分之一给布莱克基金
a third passes through to the Blake Foundation,
剩下的给一个飓风受害的慈善机构
and the rest goes to some hurricane victims charity.
60万给布莱克
600K to Blake?
-跟我们欠他的钱差不多 -我知道
- That's close to the amount we owe them. - I know.
-感觉有点可疑 -捐款人是谁
- It smells a little. - Who's the donor?
-是份匿名礼物 -那更糟了
- It's an anonymous gift. - That's even worse.
在你接受之前
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表