剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
他派了一个人明确告诉我们离他们远点
he sent someone to explicitly tell us to stay away.
-不 他没有 -没有吗
- No, he didn't. - He didn't?
好吧 你知道
Okay. You know,
你一回到政局中就是这副表情
the second you get back around politics, you get this look.
你知道的 对吧
You know that, right?
没人会开五小时的车去告诫别人离远点
No one drives four hours to tell someone to stay away.
这就像打给某人
It's like calling someone
说你再也不会跟他们说话了一样
and saying you never want to speak to them again.
那不是警告
It wasn't a warning,
而是邀请
it was an invitation.
明白了
Got it.
你们谁要是犯了重罪 就得要逃命了
Any of you boys are known felons, you might want to skedaddle.
我不会陪着你们的
I ain't supposed to be consortin' with you.
-抱歉 我本想今早来接你的 -没事
- Sorry. Meant to get to you this morning. - It's okay.
-我爸刚到家 -当然
- My dad just came home. - Sure.
所以一直在忙
So, been busy.
你没给我带胸花什么的吧
You didn't bring me a corsage or some shit, did you?
没有 我们有件事
Fuck no, we got a thing.
你一定就是马丁·比德了
You must be Martin Byrde.
你好 你是凯德吧
Hi. You're Cade?
-我就是 -你好
- Yes, I am. - Hi, there.
我想说非常感谢你
Hi. I wanted to say thank you very much
在我不在的时候照顾我女儿
for taking care of my baby girl while I was away.
你也知道 她很...
Yeah. Well, you know, she's...
恭喜
Congratulations.
恭喜什么
For what?
-就是 她... -开玩笑的
- Well, you know, she-- - I'm just kidding.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
-自♥由♥真好 -那是自然
- It's good to be free. - I'll bet.
你看起来还有事要处理
Anyway, you look like a man with things to do.
我就不打扰了
I'll let you two talk, and...
-有事 -祝你晚上愉快
- Got a thing. - Yeah, you have a good night.
幸会
Pleasure.
听着 我们不是搭档 好吗
So, listen. We're not partners, okay?
我不会因为你做的事就被你挟持
I won't be held hostage because of what you did for me.
明白吗
You understand?
明白
Okay.
除此之外 告诉我你想要什么
So, besides that, tell me what you want.
加薪
A raise.
多少
How much?
两万五一年
Twenty-five grand a year.
行 成交 还有别的吗
Okay. Done. Anything else?
我想学习怎么用账本
I wanna learn how to use the books.
行 还有吗
Sure. What else?
就这些
That's it.
我们刚开了一间新办公室
We just opened up a new office
帮忙管理其它生意
to help manage the other businesses.
你想每周去那工作几天吗
You wanna work there a couple days a week?
我可以给你介绍下情况
I can show you the ropes.
-好的 -满意吗 好
- Okay. - Sound good? Okay.
放你两天假 陪陪你♥爸♥
Take tomorrow off, hang out with your dad.
后天开始上班可以吗 那里见 好
Start day after tomorrow? See you in there? Yeah? Good.
黄金海岸
The Gold Coast?
澳大利亚 温蒂 别闹了
Australia, Wendy? Come on.
没人会找我们找到澳大利亚去
Nobody'd be looking for us in Australia.
确实
Yeah. No shit.
你看到他了吗
You got him?
他一个人吗
Is he alone?
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
祝你好运
Good luck.
苏格兰威士忌 什么也不加
Scotch, neat, please.
今晚愉快吗 谢谢捧场
Having a good time? Thanks for coming.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
-真对不起 -请原谅我
- I am so sorry. - Please excuse me.
真是抱歉
I'm so sorry.
不好意思 太抱歉了
Pardon me, I'm so sorry.
不 不 没事 怪我
No, no. We're fine. It's my fault.
-我该看着点的 -不 天呐
- Should've looked where I'm going. Ugh. - No, good Lord.
我向你道歉
I apologize.
那是圣杰罗姆·爱米连尼吗
Is that St. Jerome... Is that St. Jerome Emiliani?
是的 我母亲给我的
Yeah, my mother gave it to me.
虽然很傻气 但对我很有意义
It's silly, but it means something to me.
我叫温迪·比德
I'm Wendy Byrde.
温迪·比德
Wendy Byrde.
你花五万买♥♥了一张桌子
You spent $50,000 on a table.
我很惊讶
I'm very impressed.
你知道所有捐赠者的名字吗
Do you know the names of everybody who donated here?
了解人们的名字似乎是
Knowing people's names seems the bare minimum
最低入场限度 对吗
for the price of admission, right?
我应该把你介绍给我的丈夫
I should introduce you to my husband.
我很乐意见见他
I'd love to meet him.
你好 希望你能帮帮我
Hi. I was hoping you could help me.
我的一个客户最近在这里刷了信♥用♥卡♥
A client of mine swiped his credit card here recently,
我想看看你的安全监控录像
and I'd love to take a look at your security footage.
我可以告诉你精准的日期和时间
I can give you precise date and time.
我不能这么做
I can't do that.
他的卡实际上是在他不知情的情况下使用的
His card was actually used without his knowledge.
我说过不行...
Like I said...
我是他的律师
I'm his attorney.
我们正在尽可能
We're trying to conduct this investigation
谨慎地进行调查
as discreetly as possible.
我想你会理解的
I'm sure you understand.
"我不能这么做"你是哪个字听不懂
What part of "I can't do that" is so fucking confusing?
所有的文件都保存在那台录像机里吗
Are all the files kept in that recorder?
怎么了
Why?
我只是好奇 它们是否被发送到了
I'm just curious if they're sent to
另一个服务器 还是只有你能帮我
another server or if you're my only recourse.
不 你只能靠我
No. You are... you are stuck with me.
我很乐意为任何不便买♥♥单
I would be more than happy to pay for any inconvenience.
五十万怎么样
How's 500 grand?
真遗憾我们不能达成一致
I'm sorry we couldn't come to an agreement.
老兄 你如果跟那婊♥子♥是一伙的
Dude, if you're with that bitch,
我已经说得很清楚了
I already said everything I had to say.
不 不 不 不 别 别
No, no, no, no, no. No, no.
别杀我
Don't kill me.
现在如何
How about now?
跟我说说 赌场如何能等同于
Tell me. How does a casino equate to
更简单的家庭生活
a more simple family life?
我们的谋生方式
What we do for a living
跟我们如何为人父母是完全没有关系的
has absolutely no bearing on how we parent.
我会反驳任何
And I refute anybody
说基♥督♥教价值观和资本主义不能共存的人
who says Christian values and capitalism can't coexist.
我们刚来密苏里州
We are new to Missouri,
但我们了解生意
but we understand business,
我们也明白社区的力量
and we understand the power of community.
你说你曾在芝加哥从政
And you said you worked in politics in Chicago?
是的
I did.
而你觉得你能说服我
And you think you can sell me on this idea.
-是的 -是吗
- I do. - Yeah?
洗耳恭听
Enlighten me.
由于马蒂只粗略提及了...
Well, as Marty sort of skimmed the surface...
小心点
Careful.
别碰坏了我的美国顶级面包车
Don't you dent my top-ranked minivan in the US, okay?
快 下车
Let's go. Out of the car.
下车
Out of the car.
去后座
In the back seat.
你撒谎了
You lied.
这是德尔的信♥用♥卡♥在芝加哥被刷的场景
This is Del's credit card being used in Chicago.
我相信你能认出来那位先生
I'm sure you can recognize that gentleman.
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表