剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
当然了 雅各布
Of course. Jacob.
应当如此
as you should.
所以我们夫妇
It's why it was so important for my wife and I
跟雅各布夫妇合伙才尤为重要
to partner with Jacob and his wife Darlene.
斯内尔家族早在这片土地
The Snell family has been on this land
还不是湖泊时就在这里落脚了 对吧
since before there was even a lake, right?
没错...
That's right. That's right.
那片土地上斯内尔家的血脉
There's more Snell blood in that land
比密苏里的其他家族都多
than any other family in Missouri.
雅各布
Jacob.
看来你仍然每天在农场上劳作
I see you're still working the farm every day.
是的 算是工作的危害吧
Yeah, well, hazard of the job, I guess.
不过那能让你保持活力
Still, it keeps you young.
没错
Yep.
你在这里操纵一切吗
You over here pulling strings?
看着人们嚼舌根子
Watching people's mouths flap?
告诉我 一旦赌场开张
Hey, tell me. Once the casino's open,
你还要多久就会再度试图除掉我们
how long before you try to take us out again?
不会碰你们的 我向你丈夫保证了
You won't be touched. I gave your husband my word.
你的保证值几个钱
What's that worth?
用蜂蜜比用醋能抓到更多的苍蝇
You know, you'll catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.
那我用焦油能抓到什么
What do I catch with tar?
不好意思
Excuse me.
能把音乐关小声点吗
Can you turn down the music?
我要把宝宝放下睡一会
I'm gonna put the baby down for a nap.
我觉得你做得不对
I think what you're doing is wrong.
你觉得这事会有什么结局 从此幸福快乐吗
How do you think this ends? Happily ever after?
不 但他们会让赌场被批准
No, but they're getting the casino approved.
-原计划就是那样 -我们是坏人
- That was the plan. - We're bad guys.
我们是罪犯 你知道的 对吗
I mean, we're criminals. You see that, don't you?
你差点杀了人 而且是妈妈让你做的
You almost killed someone, and Mom asked you to do it,
而你甚至都没害怕
and you're not even freaked out about it?
这才是让我害怕的
That's what freaks me out.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你没必要跟律师说外遇的事
Yeah, well, you didn't have to tell that lawyer about the affair.
乔纳
Jonah...
什么情况了
How we looking?
有一人绝对反对
There's one definite no.
有两人倾向于我们
There's two that are leaning our way
还有两个保持中立
and two that are still on the fence.
-能给我来杯水吗 谢谢 -当然
- Could I have a water, please? -Sure.
你觉得威尔克斯能说动那些没拿定主意的人吗
Do you think that Wilkes will be able to sway the undecideds?
说实话吗 我觉得他还在想
Honestly? I think he's still figuring out
他是要保住自己 还是拉我们一起下水
if he's gonna save his own ass or take us down with him.
-打扰了 -失陪
- If I may. - Pardon me.
她还规矩吗
Is she staying in line?
你还是操心你自己的事吧
Why don't you just worry about your own business?
正是
I am.
但你要是不信守承诺
But if you don't keep up your end of the bargain,
我也无法守住我的承诺
I can't keep up mine.
别回头 不过我觉得有人来问我们了
Don't look now, but I think here comes our ask.
-比德夫妇 -霍齐斯委员
- Mr. And Mrs. Byrde. - Commissioner Hodges.
我得说 你们很让人印象深刻
I must say, you've made quite the impression.
你们起初
The fact that you succeeded
能成功推♥翻♥赌场数量的上限
in overturning the casino cap in the first place,
那本身就是种成就了
well, that in and of itself is an accomplishment.
显然 从我们的角度
Well, obviously, from our end,
我们不想认为自己白白抬高了赌场的上限
we'd hate to think that we lifted the cap in vain.
我喜欢直白
I believe in being direct.
请
Please do.
我相信我能缓解其他委员的不安
I believe I could assuage the other commissioners' fears
如果给我相应的保证的话
if I had certain assurances.
什么样的保证
What kind of assurances?
你跟弗兰克·科斯格罗夫是什么关系
What's your relationship with Frank Cosgrove?
他的公♥司♥将参与部分建筑工程
his company is gonna be involved in some of the construction.
因为明显有人担心
Because there's obviously concerns
有犯罪集团会渗透进赌博业
about organized crime infiltrating the gaming industry.
委员 我可以保证
Commissioner, I can promise you
他不会涉足
that he is not going to be involved
初期建设之外的生意
with the business outside of the initial construction.
我很乐意把这点付诸文字
I'd be happy to put that in writing.
让密苏里保持是个保障就业权的州是我的优先考虑
Keeping Missouri a right-to-work state is a priority for me.
请直说吧
Please, be direct.
赌场不能成为工会车间
The casino can't be a union shop.
任何情况下都不行
Under any circumstances.
那就不会 我保证
Then it won't be. You have my word.
很好 谢谢
Great. Thank you.
我们是刚背叛了堪萨斯城的黑♥手♥党♥吗
Did we just betray the Kansas City mafia?
你♥他♥妈♥以为你在干什么
What the hell do you think you're doing?
要来一口吗
You want a hit?
随你们的便
Suit yourself.
你弟弟呢
Where's your brother?
不知道 可能在他房♥间里洗钱吧
I don't know. Probably laundering money in his room.
给我灭了
Put that out!
我为什么要假装没违法
Why should I even pretend to not break the law
明明别人都没假装
when no one else does?
你知道温迪今天威胁了我的律师吗
You know Wendy here threatened my lawyer today?
-不是那么回事 -她是那么跟我说的
- That is not what happened. - Oh, that's what she told me.
是的 我去找了她
Yes, I went to her,
因为我想知道你为什么这么不高兴
because I wanted to understand why you were so upset.
-你去找她了 -这难道是什么大秘密吗
- You went to her? - Like it's some big fucking mystery?
我说过会为你做任何事
I said I would do anything
因为我爱你
in the world for you because I loved you.
现在 显然她听进去了
Now, clearly, she has taken that,
她曲解了那话 并让那话听起来像威胁
she's twisted it and made it sound like some sort of a threat.
你知道吗 夏洛特 律师都是不诚实的
Because you know what, Charlotte? Lawyers are dishonest.
你知道谁不诚实吗 大毒枭
You know who's dishonest? Drug lords.
好吧 咱们先冷静一下 好吗
Okay, let's all just calm down for a second, okay?
为什么
Why?
好让你说你有多努力在弥补一切
So you can emotionally blackmail me
以此对我进行道德绑♥架♥吗
with this bullshit about how you're trying so hard to fix this?
不准不尊重你♥爸♥爸
Do not disrespect your father.
他不是我爸 你也不是我妈
He's not my father, and you're not my mother.
夏洛特
Charlotte!
就我而言
And as far as I'm concerned,
你俩最好都溶解在一桶酸液里吧
the two of you can both dissolve in a fucking vat of acid.
行
Fine.
很好
Fine.
你想脱离监护是吧 你如愿了
You wanna emancipate? Fine. You emancipate.
你想走是吧 夏洛特 你走
You wanna go, Charlotte? Go!
尽管走
You be my guest!
给我滚
Just go!
你为什么要找她的律师
Why did you talk to her lawyer?
我跟你说过会让事情更糟 不是吗
I told you that would make things worse, didn't I?
总有人得做点什么
Somebody had to do something.
我们不能十指交叉祈祷一切烟消云散
We can't just cross our fingers and wish it away.
我采取了行动 我跟她谈了
I did do something. I talked to her.
好吧 显然收效甚多
Oh! Well, clearly it did a whole lot of good.
因为你拆了我的台 温迪
Because you undermined me, Wendy.
你为什么帮她说话
Why are you taking her side?
因为她是对的 我们不适合做家长
Because she's right. We're not fit to be parents.
这根本不算一个家
It's not even a family.
这是一伙罪犯
It's a goddamn group of criminals.
天
God.
该死
God damn it!
妈的
God damn it!
尼克斯觉得我他妈抢劫了脱衣俱乐部
Nix thinks I fucking robbed the strip club.
你确实抢了
You did.
等等 小妞 你跟他说了什么
You hold on, girl. What'd you say to him?
没什么 滚
Nothing. Fuck off.
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表