剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表
They're called coolers, not freezers. In the funeral game.
不管叫什么
That notwithstanding,
我觉得如果换成储存隔间
I think we could save an enormous amount of money on refrigeration costs
会比用冷藏柜省很多钱
if we turned the coolers into storage units.
-我会亲自买♥♥锁 -当然
- I'll buy the locks myself. - Of course.
还有 我在想
Also, I was thinking...
我们应该再买♥♥些棺材
We should probably buy some more caskets.
批发 能省点钱 先买♥♥25个
In bulk. To save money. Say 25?
-我还需要借用灵车 -你说什么
- I need to borrow the hearse. - I'm sorry.
我们有个临终租客
We have a terminally ill tenant.
他想先体验一把
He wants to test drive his final ride.
没问题吧
That's okay, isn't it?
这个嘛
Well...
这些要求都很不寻常
it's all highly unusual.
你见到我好像不他妈太高兴
Don't seem so fucking glad to see me.
我在等别人
I'm expecting somebody else.
我一直在给你打电♥话♥
I've been callin'.
我一直在忙
And I've been busy.
我们得谈谈我的未来
We need to talk about my future.
现在不行 好吗
I can't talk right now, okay?
怀特得去上大学
Wyatt's got to go to college.
你知道大学要花多少钱吗
You have any idea what college costs?
-非常清楚 -一大笔
- Yeah, I got a pretty good idea. - A shit ton.
-说真的 现在不是 -一大笔钱
- I'm serious. This is not a good time - A shit ton.
我们谈话的好时机
for us to talk, okay?
我本来在想 咱俩可以搭档
I was thinkin', you and me, we could be partners.
我的意思是 以后再说
What I meant was, not now.
别出来 待在车里
No, stay in the car.
至少我得有抽成
At least I can get a percentage!
那是我他妈应得的 马蒂
I think I fucking earned it, Marty!
-你得拉上刹车 -我他妈可不傻
- You gotta pump the brakes a bit-- - I'm not fucking stupid!
我知道贩毒集团迟早还要让你
I know that the cartels are gonna eventually dump another pile
去洗另一笔钱的
of shit money on you!
再说吧
We'll see.
再说吧 我保证之后谈 好吗
We'll see. I promise we'll talk, okay? I promise.
车不错
Nice whip.
-怎么回事 -她叔叔的事
- What was that about? - Her uncles.
知道她拿了多少吗
Any idea how much she took?
不知道 我们只能数点一下
No. We're just gonna have to count it all and pray to God we can
希望能在贩毒集团发现之前补上
absorb the loss without the cartel finding out.
那至少需要花大半宿
It's gonna take half the night to move all this.
是啊 她耍了我们 她耍了我们而现在
Yeah, well, she fucked us. She fucked us and now she's...
她耍了我们
She fucked us.
你怎么跟孩子们说的
What did you tell the kids?
就说的我们要加班 别等我们
Just that we had to work late, not to stay up.
巴迪和他们在一起
Buddy's with them.
温迪 我懂 我们干活吧
Wendy, I know. I know. Let's just get started.
-我去那边等你 -行 我马上来
- I'm just gonna be in here, all right? - Yeah, I'll be right over.
怎么了
What?
我希望你戴套了
I hope you're using a rubber.
拜托 不是那样 我们只是玩玩
Come on, it's not like that. We just hang out.
为你♥爸♥收拾屋子吗
Fixing it up for your dad?
是啊
Yeah.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
我知道 我只希望他出来能有个好地方
I know. I just want him to have a nice place.
重新做人
Start straight.
只想说你不是孤军奋战
Well, just saying you're not alone.
你俩睡觉吧
You dicks go to bed.
你看到我的人文学科文件夹了吗
Have you seen my humanities folder?
在电视边上
It's next to the TV.
伙计们 再说一次你们上周
Guys, tell me one more time where you were last week
没上学时去哪儿了
when you were out of school.
在北卡罗莱纳州参加葬礼
At a funeral in North Carolina.
好 谁的葬礼
Yep. For who?
-姑姥泰拉 -没错
- Great-Aunt Tyra. - Yep.
我们要不要把咖啡换成奶茶
Think we could start making chai instead of coffee?
或者是抹茶什么的 这样比较养生
Maybe matcha? You know, something macrobiotic.
-我们真有个叫泰拉的姑姥吗 -真的
- Do we even have a Great-Aunt Tyra? -Yeah, unfortunately.
你们不用担心
Before you ask, don't worry.
下午我会把你们的手♥机♥换掉的
I'll replace your phone this afternoon.
这是个全新的开始 伙计们
Guys, this is a new baseline,
好吗 我们要开始正常的生活了
okay? We're gonna build normal from here.
我们脱离危险了吗
We're out of danger?
是的 但从现在起
Uh, yes. But everything from
我们要努力保持现状
now on needs to be about keeping it that way.
也就是说我们要绝对诚实
Which means we need 100% honesty.
我们的命就取决于此了 明白吗
Like our lives depend on it. You understand that?
明白
Yeah.
-巴迪在这干什么 -巴迪还没聋
- Why is Buddy here? - Buddy's not deaf.
巴迪是来监督
Buddy's gonna oversee the
早上的安保系统的安装工程的
installation of a security system this morning.
而且我们的窗户也得他帮换
Plus, we need to get that window replaced.
下次我瞄得低点 照着蛋蛋打
Yeah, next time I'll aim lower, shoot 'em in the ball sack,
尽量不把玻璃打碎
avoid the shattered glass.
尸体怎么处理的
What happened to the body?
带到殡仪馆火化了
We took it to the funeral parlor. We cremated it.
什么殡仪馆
What funeral parlor?
我们离开之前 我买♥♥的
I bought one before we left town.
你买♥♥了个殡仪馆
You bought a funeral parlor?
你们还杀别人了吗
Have you killed other people?
-当然没有 -我们不杀人
- Of course not. - We do not kill people.
好了 伙计们 该去上学了 你好
Guys, that's it. Please, to school. Learning. Hello.
是的
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
我明白
I understand.
好的 再见
Yeah, bye.
有什么事吗
Is everything okay?
要绝对诚实哦
Total honesty.
没事 一切都好
Yeah, everything's great.
我们的赌场项目刚刚召集了第一次会议
In fact, our casino project has its first meeting.
他们来了
Oh. They're here.
好了 大家上车
All right. Everyone in the car.
他们应该来找我们
They should have come to us.
这是个中立地界
This is neutral territory.
这就是不尊重和不信任
It's a lack of respect and trust, is what it is.
大家都冷静点 好吗
Well, just... Everybody stay calm,okay?
不过是一次简单的商业会议
This is a simple business arrangement.
人生就是一次简单的商业会议
All of life's a simple business arrangement.
所以我们才要作好万全的准备
That's why you prepare for anything.
-你一定是马蒂·比德了 -没错
-You must be Marty Byrde. -Yeah.
海伦·皮尔斯 我是你们老板的律师
Helen Pierce. I'm the attorney for your employer.
雅各布·斯内尔 这是我太太达琳
Jacob Snell. My wife Darlene.
德尔呢
Where's Del?
我还想问你呢
I was hoping you could tell me.
我以为他也会来呢
I assumed he'd be here.
我们找不到他 听说他在芝加哥
We can't seem to locate him. Last we heard, he was in Chicago.
好吧 所以呢
Okay. Well, what does that mean?
所以我们不需要他了
It means we endeavor without him.
相信我 我的客户手下能人多的是
Trust me when I tell you that my client has a very deep bench.
好吧
Yeah.
我们进去好好聊聊吧
Should we go inside? Discuss things more casually?
很好
Good.
我客户的提议是二八分成
My client is prepared to offer an 80-20 split.
谁占八
In whose favor?
在我看来谁八谁二
Seems to me that 80-20 in either
都称不上是一次合作吧
direction doesn't exactly speak to a partnership.
我的客户理解这种规模的项目对你们的意义
My client appreciates what a project this size must mean for you.
你们献出了土地
You're donating your land,
但他才是承担风险的那个人
but he's the one incurring all the risk.
-他承担风险 -没错
- His risk? -That's right.
在墨西哥一个印第安村庄里
剧集 | 黑钱胜地 | 导航列表