剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表
占领区
六月
夏天结束时 俄♥罗♥斯♥人撤出挪威
The Russians will leave when the summer is over.
像"占领"或"占领者"这类词语
It would be a big mistake
是非常错误的
to use words like "Occupation" Or "Occupiers".
成熟点 做记者该做的事情
You need to grow up. Be a journalist.
有武器
Weapon!
你叫什么名字
What is your name?
Hans Martin Djupvik
Hans Martin Djupvik
我希望你们的首相能像我一样赏识你
I just hope that your Prime Minister appreciate your opnion as much as i do.
据她所说没有你这个问题是解决不了的
She says that it wouldn't have been resolved without you.
祝今天开庭顺利 - 谢谢
Good luck in court today. - Thanks.
今天我救了一个人
I saved a life today.
我可以付钱 我要预订整间饭店
I can pay, i still..i have to book the whole restaurant.
Thomas 我还有40万元的欠款 而且现在没有收入
Thomas, I have 400,000 in unpaid bills and no income.
有一个人要在下周定五桌
One of them reserved five tables for next week.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人吗 - 是的
Russians? - Yeah.
这是给你的 只给你
It's for you, just you.
早上好
Good morning.
妈妈在哪儿 - 她和Jasmine出去了
Where is Mom? - She and Jasmine went out.
你还好吧 - 还可以
How are you? - I'm alright.
考试是在今天吗 - 周四
Is that exam today? - Thursday.
早上好
Good morning.
警♥察♥ 我们想找Elbek Musajev谈谈
We're from the police. I'd like to speak to Elbek Musajev.
什么事 - 你需要跟我们走一趟
Yes? - You need to come with us.
你们要对他做什么
What are you doing with him?
等等 爸爸 我该说什么
Wait, Dad! What should I say?
别担心 我来搞定
Take it easy. I'll take care of this.
但是... - 待在这儿 别动
But... - Stay here. Wait here.
你看
Take a look.
"超幸运" 整个国家正处于危机之中 他可真悠闲
"Never been luckier." The country is in crisis. That's rich.
他刚迎来了他的孩子 值得开心一下
He's allowed to be happy when he's had a child.
根本没提侵略的事
Not a word about the occupation.
不提正事 很聪明啊
They're clever to obscure what's really happening.
我读到有关"欧洲援助"的新闻
I read something about "European aid".
别的媒体报道首相的新生儿是有原因的
There's a reason the others are writing about births.
你什么意思 - 我们的点击量在下降
What do you mean? - We're losing clicks.
你在开玩笑吗 - 没有
Are you kidding? - No.
这样我们才与别人不同
That sets us apart from the others!
今天来了多少客人 不多
How many do we have today? Not so many.
两位取消了午餐的预订
Two cancellations for lunch.
雇更多人这事儿是不是还早了点
Maybe a little early to hire more people?
我觉得这是个不错的投资
I think it's a good investment.
我们不能一直盯着首相不放
We shouldn't attack the Prime Minister all the time.
这样新闻很容易会变成抱怨
That can quickly look like bitterness.
嘿 Bente 恭喜你餐厅又开张了
Hi, Bente. So good that you're at it again.
是啊 在努力呢 - 榨干俄♥罗♥斯♥人的钱
Yeah, I try. - Milking the Russians for all they're worth.
严格来说 这件事上 可不止我一人
Strictly speaking, I'm not entirely alone on that.
现在 麻烦把你的办公场所移到外面去
Now you can take your office outside.
可餐厅里几乎没人
There's almost no one in the restaurant.
我不相信你
I don't trust you.
你肯定会突然冒失的询问别人
There will be something that you suddenly must ask about.
我会看着他的 我们就坐在这儿 喝喝咖啡
I'll watch him. We'll sit still and drink our coffee.
我同样不相信你 出去吧
I don't trust you, either. Out.
我认真的
I mean it.
顺便一提 你还要负责首相喜迎贵子的新闻
Just as well. You have a birth to cover.
你觉得他饿了吗
Do you think he's hungry?
想吃东西吗
Do you want a little food?
Anita来了
Anita is here.
记者们现在都在外面了
The journalists are outside now.
他们希望全家都能出来
They're hoping to meet the whole family.
我说面对媒体的只有你
I said it would only be you.
我跟他们说了 你会描述一下宝宝的长相 - 可以
I promised a comment about the baby. - That's just fine.
首相Jesper Berg喜迎贵子
Jesper Berg has had a son
恭喜 Berg - 谢谢
Congratulations, Berg. - Thanks.
今天不出门了 - 要的 我这个新爸爸今天还要工作
No outings today? - No, Dad must get back to work today.
他长得像谁 - 他像... 他非常俊俏
Who does he look like? - No, he looks... He's very handsome!
你会休产假吗 - 噢 我希望我可以
Will you get paternity leave? - Yeah, I hope so.
这取决于国内外形势 不过我还是希望能有几周的假
That depends on the situation, but I'd like to have my weeks.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人什么时候走
When the Russians leave?
他们什么时候离开挪威
When are they leaving the country?
已经过去62天了 你能给个具体的日期吗
It's been 62 days, do you have a concrete date?
嗯 谢谢 算数不错 Eriksen
Yeah, thanks. It's good someone's counting, Eriksen.
商谈已经在最后阶段了 - 什么意思
Talks are in the final stages. - What are you implying?
意思就是 明天你就可以知道具体的日期了
I mean that you'll get a date some time tomorrow.
你好 - 明天能知道具体日期
Hello? - We'll get the date tomorrow.
真的吗 - 是的 Berg说的
Is that right? - Yeah, it slipped out of Berg.
好啦 我知道你要说什么
Yeah, I know what you're going to say.
嗯 刚才那样很不明智
Yeah. That wasn't so wise.
你知道媒体和
You see that the press and the
反对派会叫嚷着让你给出一个具体日期吗
opposition will be screaming for an exact date?
我们会给他们的
We're going to give them a date.
我们不能再逃避问题了
We can't avoid questions any longer.
Anita Rygg 没有 我们不做任何评论
Anita Rygg. No, there will be nothing on that now.
好的 谢谢 过得开心
Ok, thank you, have a nice day.
今天是怎么回事 连俄♥罗♥斯♥人也取消预订了
What's going on today? Even the Russians are canceling.
那个俄♥罗♥斯♥人是在这餐厅外面死的吗
Was it outside here that the Russian was killed?
什么 - 有客人在问
What? - The guests are asking.
他们说有一个车♥臣♥来的人被抓了
They're saying a Chechen was taken in.
可能是暗♥杀♥
It may have been an assassination.
暗♥杀♥ - 他们怕的是这个
An assassination? - That's what they're afraid of.
可他们已经抓到凶手了
And they've already taken in the person who did it.
可能不止一个人干的呢
It could be that several were involved?
那只是个事故 我女儿看到了
It was an accident. My daughter saw it.
那再好不过了 但你的客人们在害怕了
She may well have, but your guests are afraid.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
首相好
Prime Minister.-
你见过我的秘♥书♥长♥了吧
You've met my state's Secretary before?
是的 你好
Yes, hello.
嘿 很高兴见到你
Hi,nice to meet you.
这是我们的外♥交♥部♥长
And Foreign Minister.
很高兴再见到你
Good to see you again.
我很高兴今天能正式签订这个协议
I'm really happy that we can get this agreement ratified today,
细节方面应该比我想的要全
all the details should be more than i think.
恭喜你 喜迎贵子
Congratulations on your new-born baby.
希望他能健康快乐
We'll wish him very good health and lots of happiness.
谢谢 他长得像...
Thanks, he looks... .
待会给你看他的照片
i'll show you a picture afterwards.
翻到第三页 我们为你的撤出提出了一个确切的日期
As you will see on page three, we have proposed an exact date for your withdraw.
就在我们达到油气出口产量目标的一周后
One week after we reach the production goal for the oil&gas export.
为了确定确切日期...
To have exact date that...
讨论这个问题之前 我想先解决一下另一个问题
Before you go any further, there is one issues i'd like to address.
当然
Of course.
我注意到 挪威政♥府♥正在为一位臭名昭著的车♥臣♥恐♥怖♥分♥子♥提供庇护
It has come to my attention that Norway is protect a known CheChen terrorist
他被指控杀害了俄♥罗♥斯♥公民
who is accused of killing a Russian civilian.
但是这是归司法部门管的
But that falls within the Justice Department.
是的 我们希望你立即驱逐他
Yes, we request that you extradite him immediately.
俄♥罗♥斯♥对此高度关注
It is a matter of upmost concern to our country,
请严肃处理
and needs to be dealt with force with him.
当然 当然 我们也十分严肃看待此事
Certainly, certainly, we take this matter very seriously.
会后 我会立刻着手处理此事
I will personally look into this right after this meeting.
所以 这个案子已经由我们最好的调查员着手处理了
So..hm..the case is been investigated right now by some of our best man.
在这方面引渡不是问题
An extradition is not the question in this matter.
如你所知 我们国家有独♥立♥的...
We do have an independent .. in this country, as you know.
我们解决好这件事之前 不会谈论其他事宜
Until we resolve this delicate matter, there is nothing we can talk about.
不 进行会议之前 我们要先把这事处理好
No. We need to clarify this before we proceed.
打给司法部门
Justice.
当然
Of course.
不适用于引渡程序
It's not an extradition proceeding.
警♥察♥正在进行调查
It's being investigated the police.
打给Wenche Arnesen 立刻
Wenche Arnesen, immediately.
剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表