剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表
化石燃料的时代已经结束
The time for fossil fuels is over.
对于挪威来说 这意味着石油时代的终结
For Norway that means that the oil age is over.
我本该阻拦的 - 不 这一切终会发生
I should have come between. - No. We can't stop this anyway.
首相先生
Mr.PM
现在 我们要做出决策 是否愿意白白牺牲
Now we're facing a decision. Are we willing to sacrifice
上千万条生命
thousands of lives to no avail?
你们知道 饭店的生意不好 越来越糟了
You know we're struggling. It's bad.
我建议你放弃这条新闻 - 我为什么要这样呢
I encourage you to let it go. - Why would I do that?
这样你就能对我进行独家专访
So that you'll get an exclusive interview with me.
所以 你要在5月16号♥前公布吗 就在国♥庆♥节的前一天
So you're printing it on the 16th of May? In connection with the May 17th holiday?
是的
Yeah.
我想我们还是先从占领...
I thought we'd begin with the occupation...
像"占领"或"占领者"这类词语是非常错误的
It would be a big mistake to use words like "occupation" or "occupiers".
已经过去几周了 我可以肯定地告诉你
It's been a few weeks, and I can say with certainty that this
这不过是能源政♥治♥手段 为了能向欧洲提供油气资源
is only energy politics. It's about getting oil and gas down to Europe.
不仅如此 你还同意了重新商议指导方针
It's not just about that. You've agreed to renegotiate guidelines.
Thomas 10-15年内 当俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Thomas. In 10-15 years, when the Russians have developed
开♥发♥完了那块区域 我们就会为欧洲
new fields up there, we'll supply Europe
提供更低廉 更清洁的钍能源
with much cheaper and cleaner energy from thorium.
尽管如此 毋庸置疑的是
Regardless, you must agree that we're being forced
我们是被迫接受了反对你立场的政策
into politics that are against what you stand for.
是的 我不能追逐不利于
Yeah. I can't pursue politics
我们所珍视之物的政♥治♥理念
that go against what we value.
是的 但你知道 人们会疑惑
No, but you realize people will wonder
为什么你花了三周的时间才想透这事
why you took three weeks to figure that out?
我明白你什么意思
Yeah, I can understand that.
但是现在 让事情走上正轨才是关键
But now it's very important that things happen in the right order.
怎么样算正轨呢
What is the right order?
夏天结束时 俄♥罗♥斯♥人撤出挪威
That the Russians leave when the summer is over.
当油气出口量回升至去年的水平
When the oil and gas exports are up to levels we had a year ago.
当俄♥罗♥斯♥人撤走之后 我才能重新认可自己是挪威的首相
When the Russians are out... Then, I'll consider myself to be Prime Minister.
你现在不是吗 - 不是
You don't consider yourself that now? - No.
这可是你毕生的事业
This is your life's work.
你的远见 终于让人们开始看清现实
Your vision! Finally you get people to open their eyes
而后就要屈服于俄♥罗♥斯♥和欧盟吗
and then lie down for Russia and the EU?
成为一个环境党派
There is a fundamental difference between being in an environmental party
与想要带领国家走出困境
and creating dreams of a cleaner future
构建一个更为绿色环保的梦想未来之间 有着本质区别
and steering a country through a crisis situation.
你可以把那个打开 因为这很重要
You can turn that on, because this is very important.
所以你承认存在占领行为了吗
So you admit there is an occupation?
没有
No.
占领包括了控制政♥府♥机关
An occupation entails a taking over of the government.
军队以及执法部门
That one takes over the military, that one takes over law enforcement.
包括了剥夺挪威公民的权利
That one deprives Norwegian citizens of their civil rights.
而这远不是我们所面临的情况
That is miles from the situation we're in!
我不会辞职 这样挪威人♥民♥
I'll remain Prime Minister so that Norwegians
就不会怀疑到底发生了什么
won't doubt what is really going on here.
你背弃了自己的原则 为什么人们还要相信你呢
Why should anyone believe you when you've abandoned your principles?
你是成年人了 Thomas 我们不是小孩子了
You're a grown man, Thomas. We are certainly not students.
我对国家有责任
I have responsibility for this country. I have responsibility
对生活在这个国家里的人♥民♥负有责任 现在这就是我的原则
for the people who live in this country. Those are my principles now.
现在 成熟点 像个记者的样子
You need to grow up now. Be a journalist.
占领区
占领区
占领区
五月
特别感谢 Tzefa
昨晚做噩梦了吗 梦见了什么
Did you have a nightmare last night? What did you dream about?
有人被枪击了
That someone had been shot.
来 带你看个东西
Come, I need to show you something.
走出来一点
Just step out here a bit.
今天是国♥庆♥节 - 至少 你可以吃好多好多
It's the 17th of May! - Maybe you can eat a million ice creams.
冰淇淋 - 耶
At least. - Yeah!
国♥庆♥礼服吗 - 是啊
Costume? - Yeah.
我觉得今年买♥♥对了
I think it's right this year.
我得走了 - 这么快
I have to go. - Already?
我买♥♥了早餐 上等面包 培根还有烤牛肉
I bought breakfast. Good bread and bacon and roast beef.
今天要做剪报 事儿可多着呢
I need to go through a briefing. It's going to be a complicated day.
他们怎么没登采访
Why didn't they print the portrait?
稍等片刻
one moment please
他们只说要再等等
They just said they would wait.
Sidorova的秘书说他们希望能参加庆典
Sidorova's secretary says that they wish to be part of the ceremony.
他们说这是俄♥罗♥斯♥向挪威表示尊重的好机会
They say that it's a good chance for the Russians to show respect for Norway.
不 不 不行
No, no. Not a good idea.
我们建议Sidorovas不要出席庆典
we recommend Sidorovas not to attend the ceremony
会引起争论 - 她已经在路上了
It could be provoking. - She's already on the way.
什么 知.. 知.. 知道了
Yes? o..o..okay.
我们还在等什么
Do you know what we're waiting on?
首相想知道我们在等什么
The Prime Minister is wondering what we're waiting on.
总指挥官不愿出来
The Commander refuses to come out.
他在哪儿 - 那里面
Where is he? - In there.
怎么了 关于庆典仪式 我们已经达成一致了
What's going on? There's an agreement about the ceremony.
不 我从未同意这件事
No, I never said I agree with this.
是吗
Is that right?
可军方高层已经明确表态了
This was cleared with the military leadership.
是的 但我不能平白无故的接受一枚奖章
Yes, but I can't receive a medal for not doing anything.
奖章是用来表彰在危险中展现勇气的人的
Medals are awarded for showing courage in dangerous conditions.
是的 也是用来表彰那些挽救了生命的人的
Yeah, conditions in which one prevents loss of life, and so...
这是防卫 我们在自我防卫罢了
This is Defense! We defend ourselves!
在我看来 最棒的防卫是谨慎前行
The best defense here was to proceed with caution.
我理解 也尊重你 但现在庆典就要开始了
I understand and respect you. But we're starting the ceremony now.
今天大家都挺忙的
We all have a tight schedule today.
你知道你是必须要接受这枚奖章的吧
You understand that you must receive the medal?
如果你现在不出去 我就下令请你出去
If you don't come now, I'll have to order you out.
这事比你的自尊心重要多了
This is more important than your pride.
在国家危难情况之下
In a difficult situation for the country
国王陛下的护卫的
His Majesty the King's guard showed
小心谨慎 沉稳判断
great prudence, and masterful judgment
为保卫国家和平 做出了杰出的贡献
which greatly contributed to ensuring peace.
他们选择进行外交与合作
They chose diplomacy and cooperation.
因此 我非常荣幸
That is why it is a great honor for me to present
能够向指挥官兼陆军中校Harald Vold
the Defense Medal for noble deeds
为他的高尚行为 颁发防卫奖章
to Commander Lieutenant Colonel Harald Vold.
有武器
Weapon!
开枪了
Shots fired!
趴下
Lie still!
趴下
Lie still!
走开 走开
Away! Move away!
不好意思 我们关门了
Sorry. It's closed.
什么
Excuse me?
不好意思 我们关门了
I'm sory, but we are closed.
今晚我需要租个地方
Oh, i need to hire some of place this evening
但还没什么进展 你这边行吗
i wasn't ready anyway, do you have any idea?
没有 今晚不行
No, not for tonight, no
我还有7位俄♥罗♥斯♥朋友
我们想庆祝一下你们的国♥庆♥日 如果是在你的餐厅里
- We have 7 Russian friends, and we would like to celebrate your Constitution Day,
岂不是很完美
this would be perfect
我懂了
I see
你们有挪威菜吗
Do you serve Norwegian food?
没有 我什么也做不了 餐厅没有服务生 没有厨师 我已经关门了
No, i don't serve anything, i don't have waiter, i don't have chef, i've shut down
但你还有餐厅
But you still have a restaurant.
是 我之前有
Yeah, i used to
我可以付钱 我还是想要租下你的餐厅 全包下来
I can pay, i still have to book the whole restaurant, all of the tables
你好
Hello?
你好 嘿 你在哪儿
Hello? Hi, where are you?
你听听看 觉得我在哪儿
Where does it sound like?
我想我们不能去Dag餐厅烧烤了
I think we have to skip the barbecue stuff at Dag's.
有人想包下整个餐厅
There's someone who wants to rent the whole restaurant.
你没人手啊 - 他们有七个人 所以我负责做菜
You don't have people. - They're seven, so I'm cooking.
游♥行♥结束后 你能过来帮我忙吗
So can you help me after the parade?
今天不可以 Bente
I can't today, Bente.
我们可不能毁了孩子们的国♥庆♥日 Petter要去个聚会
We can't cancel the 17th of May for the kids. Petter's going to a party.
Maja已经期待了一周了
Maja hasn't done anything for weeks.
剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表