剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表
因为什么 - 为没有让他们参与到这些公♥投♥中来而致歉
For what - For not involving them in the decision to all these referendum
认为如果由欧盟来致歉会更有力
You know, I think is much stronger if that apology comes from the Union.
我认为应该由你来跟他们谈
I think you should talk to them.
好吧 如果你这么认为的话
Ok, if you think so.
我确实这么认为 而且你应该强调欧盟的军事职责
I do, and then you should really stress the EU’s military obligation.
他们应当知道我们有欧盟的全力支持
They need to know that we have you full support.
但是你知道我们在这个问题上的重点就是以和平的方式来解决这个问题
But you know our main focus here is to resolve that with peaceful means.
那当然 但是在这个问题上 你必须通过强硬的手段来达到和平的目的
Of course, but in this case, you have to appear very forceful to achieve peace.
我同意 – 是吗
I agree. - Yeah?
是嘛 - 很好
Yeah. - Good.
你好 -你好 我给你点了杯咖啡
Hello. - Hi I got you some coffee.
好的 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
所以你找到Maxim Ivanov了没
So Maxim Ivanov would you able to find him
他没有在任何地方注册过 所以不大好找
He wasn’t easy to track down since he is not registered anywhere.
但是我最终找到他了- 在哪
But I found him finally - Where
在俄♥国♥ 你想做什么
In the Russia, what do you want with this man
谢谢 我只是想和他谈谈
Thanks. I just want to talk to him.
关于什么 - 我不会把他交给你的
About what - I am not giving him to you
你恐怕难以如愿
You might be hard to get hold of,
他因为抢劫和袭击入狱了
he is in prison for robbery and assault
进监狱了 – 是的
In prison? -Yes.
多久了 - 两年了
Since when? - Two years.
你确定嘛 - 是的
You sure? - Yes.
你找到他的家人了嘛 - 是的他父母在摩尔曼斯克.
Did you find his family. - Yes, in Murmansk His parents
有他们的电♥话♥嘛
Do you have a phone number
没有 只有地址
No just an address.
不过你知道的 你是进不去俄♥罗♥斯♥的
But you know, they will never let you into Russia.
有传言说俄♥国♥人已经进入到挪威的领土了
There are rumors that the Russians have been in Norwegian territory.
我是说不光是海域 还有北部边境
I mean not only at the sea, but at the northern border as well.
我知道这个是当地媒体报道的 但是双方政党都否认了
Yeah I know this from local media report, but both parties are denying it.
我们还不知道这个消息是从哪里来的
We still don’t know where the story came from
你得去找信息源
you have to track the original source as well.
好的 我会的 我也要再追查一下我和你说的那个俄♥国♥佬的事
Ok, I will, and I am also looking into the case about the Russian man I told you about.
这个事儿有点进展
There has been some reasoned development in the case.
嗯 就像我上次说的 你搞清楚这个事情之后我们再来讨论
Hmm, like I said last time we spoke, we will discuss this when you actually have the story.
好的好的 再就是帮我订一张芬兰马克的机票
Ok, fine fine. Then just book me a ticket to Finnmark
告诉我起飞时间和地点 我就准备出发了
and tell me when and where, and I’m good to go.
嗨 这是Bente 请在铃响后留言
Hi, it's Bente. Leave a message after the tone.
发♥票♥拿好 - 谢谢
Here's your receipt. - Thanks.
抱歉 堵车了
Sorry. Traffic.
我们只等了15分钟而已
Yeah, we've only been waiting for fifteen minutes.
恩 完美 你把整个菜谱都改了吗
It’s perfect, are you changing the whole menu.
没有 我只是替换了其中的一些
No, I’m just replacing some dishes.
如果俄♥国♥人走了 我可以做一些别的 做一些挪威菜
If the Russians leave I can maybe serve something else only Norwegian food.
我会想你的 你会想我吗
Well, I will miss you, will you miss me
你会觉得摆脱我很开心吗
or you will be happy to get rid of me.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我觉得你恐怕没那么容易甩掉我了
I think maybe you wouldn’t get rid of me so easy.
我想永远留在这儿
I think maybe I stay here for good
好的谢谢 - 明天再说 - 好的
Ok thank you. - Talk to you tomorrow. - Yep.
他是谁啊
Okay, who... who's he?
在俄♥国♥总部上班
He works over at Russian headquarters.
社会福利部门带他走了吗
Is Social Services taking him?
没
No...
社会福利部门想让Petter和他的妈妈待一段时间
Social Services wants Petter to stay at his mother's a while.
我感觉屁用都没有
It doesn't help that you didn't give enough of a fuck to come.
那个人怎么还在外面 - Petter怎么想
Does he just hang out here? - What does Petter want?
你怎么想
What do you want?
我不清楚 他想回家吗
I don't know. Does he want to move home again?
我今天钓了好多鱼
清蒸 红烧还是煮汤呢
你好 我想找下修奥迪的人
Hi. I want to talk to the guy who fixed the Audi.
嗨 谢谢你优质的服务
Hi. Thanks for the good service.
照片中为西兰岛的军事基地
The pictures you're seeing are from the military base in Sjælland.
在我国的边境附近
Which has two squadrons
有两个战斗机中队
of fighter jets at the edge of the country.
这些飞机来自英国皇家空军 - 法国人支持我们吗
This plane comes from the RAF. - Will France be with us on this?
支持 他们会派两个飞行中队 我们已经有四个中队做好战斗准备
Yes, they're coming with two squadrons. We'll have four battle-ready squadrons.
很好 - 这很有优势
I think that sounds good. - It's overwhelming.
西兰岛是他们在不刺♥激♥到俄♥国♥人的情况下
Selandia is the closest they can
所能够部署得最近的基地
come to our border without provoking the Russians.
抱歉 俄♥国♥外♥交♥部♥长来电
Sorry, the Russian Foreign Minister is on the phone.
就一会儿
Just a moment.
外♥交♥部♥长你好 我是首相 Jesper Berg
Mr. Foreign Minister, this is Jesper Berg, the Prime Minister,
首相先生 我们之前从来没有与挪威发生军事冲突
Mr. Prime Minister, we have never engaged in military conflict with Norway before.
那就继续这样
Let’s keep it that way.
我真心希望欧盟部长强调了我们渴望和平的意愿
I really hope that the EU commissioner stressed our peaceful intentions here.
如果你们没有能力维护两国之间的传统
If you are not able to uphold the tradition between our countries,
那么我们别无选择 只能做出相应的举措
you leave us with no choice, and we’ll have to act accordingly.
呃 在我们看来似乎俄♥国♥人不怎么害怕你们的军事力量啊
eh.. it’s seems to us that the Russians don’t appear very scare about your military presents.
我认为很有效啊 我们马上会与他们达成协议
I say it’s very effective, we’re about to set the agreement to them.
那么他们什么时候会离开挪威
So when they are leaving our country.
哦 这就是我要来和你讨论的事
Well, this is what I’ve to come to discuss with you.
现在没有人愿意冒险让欧洲进入全面战争
Well, leading Europe into a full scale war now is a risk nobody wants to take.
我想你也同意这一点 - 我听着呢
I am sure you agree with that - I’m listening.
挪威永远不可能完全满足我们对燃气的需求
In the Norway, we’ll never be able to fulfill all our demand on gas.
所以俄♥国♥人提出帮你们把燃气管道向北方延伸到白令海
So the Russians offer to extent your pipeline for the north to the Bering Sea
然后供给我们合理价格的燃气
and then provide us with gas at very reasonable price
所以我希望挪威能更耐心一点
So I think I am going to ask Norway for a little more patience
如果你没法恪守我们的合约 如果你要背叛我们了 你可以现在直接告诉我
If you are not gonna hold on our agreement,
如果你要背叛我们了 你可以现在直接告诉我
if you are gonna betray us, then you can just tell me right now.
事实上 现在的处境确实很艰难
Yeah, actually, in a very difficult position here,
但也是你们挪威把我们置于此困境中的
and to begin with, it’s Norway who put us in this position
这不是我想听到的 我不想听到你说这些 真的
I am not hearing you, this I not hearing, Really.
你是在浪费时间
You are wasting your time.
所有国家都不希望卷入战争
All the states lead us un-involving death.
即使是参事 我猜他们现在应该也正在协商这个协议
even the counsellor they are negotiating the deal right now I think
好了这会就到这吧
OK. This meeting is over.
如你所愿就到这好了 希望你记住As you wish, just remember one thing,
欧洲永远不会签署任何会威胁到挪威的协议
Europe will never sign anything that can threaten your country
Djupvik 听说你被挪威警局开除了 我很遗憾
Djupvik I find you dismiss from the Norwegian police, really upsetting
请坐
Do you like to sit down
你知道我为什么丢了工作么
Do you know why I lost my job
与你前上司不同
Well, unlike your former boss,
我们非常欣慰Birkeland在你的看守下被杀了
we are appreciate the fact that Birkeland was killed in your custody
你杀了他么 - 要来点咖啡么
Did you kill him? - Would you like some coffee?
你明白的 我不能把行动内容透露给外人
You know, I can’t disclose how we operate to outsiders.
我不知道该如何信任你了
I don’t know how to trust you anymore.
为了保持双方人♥民♥之间的合作精神
In order to maintain the cooperate spirit between our people
我必须依靠我们政♥府♥的支持
I have to rely on support of my government
他们要求我要控制住抵抗运动的态势
and they demand that I keep control of the resistance movement
和平来之不易 如果我失败了 也会有人取代我
Peace is not easy. If I failed they will replace me
你是说会起军事冲突吗
Are you talking about military conflict?
谁会取代你
Who will replace you.
没有人 我不会让它发生的
No one, I’ll not let it happen.
Hans Martin来与我们共事吧
Hans Maritin, come on work with us.
对不起 我不能
I am sorry, I can’t.
这是个双赢的事啊
It could be beneficial for all of us
而你也可以代表你的国家来为我们工作
and you’ll be working on behalf of your own people
我同意 但我不认为人们会这么看
I agree, But I don’t think people will see it that way
真可惜啊
That’s a shame
他挂断了吗 - 对
Did he hang up? - Yes.
你好 这里是Wenche - 你说过你想要第一时间得到
Hello, it's Wenche. - You said you wanted to be called when
关于Djupvik的案子进展的通知 案子被撤了下来
a decision was made in the Djupvik case.The case has been dismissed.
他们没找到任何理由起诉Djupvik.
They found no reason to indict Djupvik.
要把报告发给你吗 - 好的 谢谢
Shall I send you the report? - Yes, thanks.
特别小组结案了
The Special Unit is finished examining your case.
他们把案子撤了下来
And they've decided to dismiss the case.
我很高兴
I'm glad to hear that.
但是 你的忠诚审查不合格
I'm sorry, but you don't have security clearance.
你不能在这儿上班了
That means that you can't work here any longer.
你当时并没有报告说你找到了Birkeland
剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表