剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表
我已经找到了一份新工作 - 你有新工作了
I've already gotten a new job. - You've already gotten a job?
欧洲国家正经受着
European countries are facing
由能源危机引发的大萧条
a severe recession due to the energy crisis
你们为何不愿给予援助
why aren’t you willing to help?
欧洲人♥大♥多都明白
Most Europeans understand that there’s a huge difference
短暂危机与长♥期♥危机之间有很大的差别
between a temporary crisis and a permanent crisis
他们会明白的 我们正在施以援助
and they’ll realize that we are helping, we really helping
我们通过开♥发♥可持续的
by creating a sustainable climate
环保能源来援助欧洲
friendly energy source for ages to come.
你明白了吗 有什么可以为你效劳吗
You got that? Can I help you with something?
帮我找一下首相 我认为他想接受我的采访
Yeah, with finding the Prime Minister. I think he wants to speak to me.
那么在你能够开♥发♥出基于钍核能源之前
So why don't we start the oil& gas production temporarily
为何不暂时先持续开采油汽资源呢
until you are able to produce thorium-based nuclear energy?
Berg 透露一下
Berg? A comment?
你觉得欧盟会实施哪种经济制裁
What kind of economic sanctions do you anticipate from the EU?
无可奉告 Thomas - 我希望他们赞成
No comment, Thomas. - I expect applause.
所以你承认欧盟已经威胁要采取制裁手段了
So you confirm that the EU has threatened with sanctions?
你的读者及欧盟的领导人们知道气候问题是无国界的
Your readers and EU leaders know that climate problems are without borders.
我相信他们会作出正确的判断
I assume that they'll listen to their opinions.
那我就当做你承认制裁的事了
I'll take that as a confirmation.
把我的话一字不差地写上去就好
Just quote me correctly.
连线德国总理 就说我一下飞机就和他通话
Call the chancellor and say that we'll speak when I've landed.
好 我去办
Yeah, I tried.
首相被绑♥架♥了 重复
Oscar 3-0 has been kidnapped! I repeat:
首相被绑进一架直升机了
Oscar 3-0 has been kidnapped in the helicopter!
那边至少有四个携带武器的蒙面人
At least four masked men with weapons!
Djupvik - 这到底怎么回事
Djupvik! - What the hell is going on?
现在不是时候 - 直升机里的人到底是谁
Not now! - Who the hell was that in the helicopter?
Djupvik 请回答
Djupvik, answer!
Djupvik 请报告一下当前情况
Djupvik! Give us a report on the situation!
直升机朝东北方向飞走了
The helicopter is flying northeast.
我一旦确定位置就立即追捕 派后援来
I'll follow while I have a visual. Send backup.
好 保持联♥系♥ - 明白
Okay. Keep me updated. - Understood.
我是新时代报的编辑Ottesen请留言
Editor Ottesen with Ny Tid. Leave a message.
Dag 我是Thomas 回我电♥话♥
Dag, Thomas here. Call me back.
出大事了 我很快就到了
Something big has happened. I'll be there shortly.
打给我
Call me.
Djupvik 你看到了吗 你看见直升机了吗
Djupvik, do you have a visual? Do you see the helicopter?
Djupvik 回答
Djupvik? Come in.
发现直升机了吗
Do you see the helicopter?
没有 等等
No. Wait a sec.
向西南方飞去了 - 中止任务 Djupvik
Flying southwest. - Abort, Djupvik.
松绑
Cut them free.
我发现他们的踪迹了 再给我点儿时间
I have them on the tracker, let me try a little longer!
不行 撤退
No, abort!
Djupvik 你听到我说的了吗
Djupvik, can you confirm?
Djupvik
Djupvik!
后援正赶来 上级要你汇报情况
Backup is on the way. Leadership wants to be briefed.
Djupvik
Djupvik?
知道了 - 二十分钟后见
Understood. - See you in 20 minutes.
需要止痛药吗
Do you need pain killers?
有没有觉得恶心 感觉头晕眼花或眼花
Have you noticed any nausea? Headaches or visual disturbances?
行了 不管怎样我给你报两周病假
Good. I'm going to put you on sick leave for two weeks anyway.
你的血压很高 要赶紧降下来才行
You have high blood pressure. It's important that it goes down.
重点是不要过度劳累
It's important that you don't stress out
以防病情恶化
and that the situation doesn't worsen.
一份自己留着 一份给你们老板
One copy for you, and one for your employer.
没事 我刚刚有个会 总部见
No, I was just in a meeting. See you at headquarters.
妈的
Fuck!
对 我们还在等着与这个保镖联♥系♥
Yes, we're still waiting to make contact with the body guard.
我们快进去了 警♥察♥安♥全♥局♥局长... - 让我接
We're on the way in, the PST Director... - Let me.
我是Arnesen 我要和最接近绑匪的
Arnesen here. I need to talk to the body guard
那个保镖谈话
who was closest to the perpetrators.
国防部长 外♥交♥部♥长已经到了
Defense Secretary. The Foreign Minister is already here.
我们在等司法部长Friis - 进去吧
We're waiting for Justice Minister Friis. - Go ahead.
Arnesen 准备好了吗
Are you ready, Arnesen?
Djupvik!
Djupvik!
Wenche Arnesen想让你直接在危机会议上汇报情况
Wenche Arnesen wants you to report directly to the crisis meeting.
你听见了吗 - 好 我准备好了
Do you hear? - Yes, I'm ready.
司法部长到了 我们可以开始了
The Justice Minister has arrived, so we can begin the meeting.
Arnesen 开始吧
Arnesen. Go ahead.
此时此刻 我们还不知道直升机在哪
We don't know, at this time, where the helicopter is.
也没有人宣布为这次绑♥架♥负责
No one has taken responsibility for the kidnapping.
所以我们也不知道此次绑♥架♥的动机
So we don't know the motive behind it, either.
有什么关于绑匪的情况吗
Do we know anything about the perpetrators?
我们知道这次行动肯定是经过周密策划的
We know that this action must have been carefully planned.
所有迹象都表明了这一点 - 国籍 语言
Everything suggests that. - Nationality? Language?
你们将听到来自事发现场的保镖的情况汇报
You're going to hear from the body guard who was at the scene.
Djupvik
Djupvik?
我是Djupvik - 你正在与内阁对话
Djupvik speaking. - You're speaking to the government.
你能像我们描述一下绑匪吗
Can you give us a description of the perpetrators?
我看见直升机了 我要挂了
I see the helicopter. I'm hanging up.
发生了什么 Djupvik
What's happening? Djupvik?
Djupvik 别挂 回答 这是命令
Don't hang up. Djupvik! Report! That is an order.
听见了就回答 Djupvik 发生了什么事
If you hear me, speak to us. Djupvik, did something happen?
Jesper 蹲下
Jesper! Down!
你一个人吗 - 是的
Are you alone? - Yes.
有没有受伤 - 没有
Are you hurt? - No.
我检查一下
I'm going to do a little check.
你现在安全了
You're safe now.
拜托 给我点儿时间
Just... give me a few seconds.
我再重复一遍 现在是政♥府♥...
I repeat, this is the government...
通讯断了 - 查清楚出了什么事
I lost contact with him. - Find out what's happening.
抱歉 我应该阻止他们的
I'm sorry. I should have stopped them.
不 幸亏你没有...
No. It was good that you didn't...
我应该冲上去把你们分开的
I should have come between.
不 那样他们会开枪的
No. Then someone would have been shot.
不管怎样我们都阻止不了
We can't stop this anyway.
不能有无谓的牺牲
No lives should be lost.
我得汇报了
I need to report back.
我们必须尽快赶回市里
We need to get to the city as quickly as possible.
已经找到了首相 他没什么大碍
Oscar 3-0 has been found in good condition.
我们有消息称 Frøy油田平台遭到劫持
We've gotten reports of a hostage situation on the Frøy platform -
且平台已被武装组织占领
which has been taken over by an armed group.
知道是什么人干的吗 - 有可能
Do we know who they are? - It's likely that this has -
与劫持首相事件有关
to do with the Prime Minister's kidnapping.
这样公然侵犯之后可能还会有大动作
Such a violation could be a prelude to something bigger.
什么样的组织会对此次袭击负责
What kind of group could be responsible for such an attack?
是某一国家所为吗 - 那就不需要如此
Is it a country? - It doesn't need to be that.
我们知道
We know that
还有很多幕后黑手
there are other actors who could be behind this kind of attack.
我强烈建议采取安全措施
I strongly recommend that we initiate security measures.
两架海上巡逻机已经待命
We've readied two Orion planes.
我请求行动许可
I'm asking permission to send them up.
我国防卫训练有素 足以应对此类情况
Defense is well-trained to handle these kinds of situations.
首相缺席 但我们不该坐以待毙
The Prime Minister isn't here, but we must not appear to be paralyzed.
我们应该听听这个
I think we should listen to this.
首相已被救回 并无大碍
Oscar 3-0, the Prime Minister has been found in good condition.
太好了 Jesper
We're awfully glad to hear that, Jesper.
别做任何行动
Don't carry out anything.
等我指示
Wait for my briefing.
Frøy油田已被占领 局势危急
Gas Installation Frøy has been occupied. It's a precarious situation.
我们应该要让巡逻机行动...
We should get the planes in the air...
不 绝对不行
No, definitely not.
是俄♥罗♥斯♥人干的 我刚就坐在...
These are the Russians. I've just sat...
Jesper 什么意思
What do you mean by that, Jesper?
你是说俄♥罗♥斯♥当局干的吗 - 是的
Are you talking about Russia as a country? - Yes.
无论如何 我们不能采取军事措施回应
Regardless, we will not engage in a military response.
一定不能让局势进一步升级
We must not escalate the situation.
那会是毁灭性的 你明白吗
That could be fatal, do you understand?
剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表