剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表
Thomas 我们没钱 我也失业了
Thomas, we don't have money, and my job doesn't exist anymore.
我们可以把车卖♥♥了
We'll sell the car!
Thomas, 我没有收入 而且还有40万未付的账单
Thomas, I have 400,000 in unpaid bills and no income.
我知道了 Maja
Okay. Maja!
Maja
Maja.
Djupvik 跟着那个皇家侍卫去警♥察♥局做份笔录 带上枪
Djupvik. Follow the guard to the police and give a statement. Take the weapon.
你叫什么名字
What is your name?
Han Martin Djupvik
Han Martin Djupvik
Djuvik先生 我的感激之情无以言表 你刚才的举动十分勇敢
Mr.Djupvik, i can't fully express my gratitude. That was a brave act.
职责所在
It's me job
你的职责只是确保你们首相的安全 谢谢你
Your job is to protect your PM. Thank you.
我是很想跟进审查 只是Christensen还小...
I'd like to follow the interrogation. Christensen is young...
你得和警方说一下 - 当然
You'll need to speak with the police. - Of course.
能告诉我他现在在哪吗 - 他不是在你那儿吗
Can you show me where he is? - Don't you have him?
没有 当时宪兵扣押了他 我们忙着将首相转移到安全的地方
No, the military police. We had to get the Prime Minister to safety.
那个皇家侍卫在哪 - 他被带走了
Where is the guard? - He was picked up.
两名俄方保镖把他带到市里去了
Two Russian bodyguards brought him to the city.
我们以为这是授权行动
We thought it was agreed.
不 我不想去 - 你必须去 情况有变
No, I don't want to. - But you will. That's how it is.
你之前说过我可以去参加派对的 现在又要我去洗盘子
You promised that I could go to the party! So I have to wash dishes instead?
我也不想洗盘子 但家人应该互相帮助
I don't want to wash dishes either! But family helps one another.
我不是Bente的家人
I'm not part of Bente's family.
不 你是 餐馆是我们的经济来源
Yes, you are. That is the restaurant that pays for us.
而且我们住在她的房♥子里 - 又不是我要和她住的
And we live at her place. - I didn't choose to live with her.
过来
Come here.
好吧
Okay.
我们罢♥工♥怎么样 去吃冰淇淋吗
Shall we go on strike? Get a strike ice cream?
嗨 你们快到了吗
Hi, are you coming soon?
你们要带我去哪儿
Where are we going?
不 不 - 快走
No! No! - Let's go.
你们先进去吧 好吗
Maybe you could just go in? Okay?
回见
See you.
重大新闻: 皇家侍卫朝俄♥罗♥斯♥大使开枪
Breaking News: Guard shoots at Russian Ambassador.
我一开始就搞不懂他们为什么要来参加典礼
I have difficulty understanding what they were doing here.
我们和俄方保镖之间没沟通好
There's bad communication between us and the Russian bodyguards.
这典礼和石油政策有什么关系
What does that have to do with oil policy?
我打电♥话♥问一下
I'll call and check.
你还好吧 - 没事
Doing okay? - Yeah.
你应该见识一下我保镖的身手 反应非常快
You should have seen the bodyguard. He was quick.
刚才Sigurd打来电♥话♥ 说他们不来了
That was Sigurd who called. They're not coming.
有过半的客人都说不来了
Now over half have canceled.
看来很多人都认为鉴于今天的事件
I think there are many who think that it's unnatural to come here today
来这里参加庆祝午宴不是很妥当
and shout "hurra" after all that's happened.
你认为我们应该取消吗 你知道取消会传递什么讯息吗
Do you think we should cancel? Do you realize what kind of signal that sends?
有人到了吗 - 也许我们应该趁此机会
Has anyone arrived? - Maybe we need to send a signal
表达我们觉得这很不妥的暗示
that we don't think this is that OK?
不 恰恰相反
No. On the contrary.
当务之急是让他们看到我们正积极应对今天的事件
The most important thing we can do now is to show that we are facing this.
是吗 这是当务之急吗
Is it? Is that the most important thing?
我不知道我还能承受多久 现在局势真是一团糟
I don't know how long I can take this. It's shit.
你说的没错 但我们还得忍♥几个月
It's total shit, but we're going to take this for a few months
然后就能走了 - 我现在就想走了
and then we go. - I want to go now.
我想现在就走
I want to go now.
你现在走不了 这个小家伙出来前你都不能坐飞机
You can't go now because you aren't allowed to fly. Before this one comes.
嘿 你知道今天是五月十七号♥吗
Hey. You know that it's May 17th?
国♥庆♥快乐 - 谢谢 国♥庆♥快乐
Happy Constitution Day. - Thanks. Likewise.
你知道这是谁吗
Do you see who that is?
有人攻击侍卫吗 - 这是那个朝Sidorova开枪的皇家侍卫
Assault on a guard? - The one who raised a weapon to Sidorova.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人扣留了他
The Russians have him.
你打算搞个大新闻吗
You're thinking of using this headline?
嗯
Mm.
首相在撒谎
The Prime Minister is lying
这是你对首相的人身攻击吧
A personal attack on the Prime Minister.
所以你承认有占领这回事了
So you admit that there's an occupation?
不 占领包括了控制政♥府♥机关
No. An occupation entails a taking over of the government.
军队和以及执法部门
That one takes over the military and law enforcement.
剥夺挪威公民的权利
That one deprives Norwegian citizens of their civil rights.
而这远不是我们所面临的情况
That is miles from the situation we're in!
我们得让他们对此事作出评论
I must give them a chance to comment.
是的
Yeah.
他们对我们没有刊登人物访谈耿耿于怀
They weren't happy when we didn't print the portrait interview.
这种事估计会让他们更加不开心
This kind of thing isn't going to make them celebrate either.
朋友们 同僚们 欢迎光临寒舍
Friends. Party Colleagues. Welcome.
去年我们第一次在首相官邸
Last year was the first time we held the May 17th lunch
举♥行♥国♥庆♥午宴
here in the Prime Minister's residence.
高朋满座 热闹非凡
We were many, and the mood was fantastic.
即使我扯着嗓子高歌♥一曲 也没把人吓跑
Even when I sang at the top of my lungs, no one left.
去年的午宴上大家流连忘返
It was difficult to get people to leave.
但是今年的午宴 却无人问津
This year it's been difficult to get people to come.
这不奇怪
That's not surprising.
我也知道你们在这的人中有一些人
I also know that many of you who are here
对我按兵不动静待俄方人员撤离的决策
have had problems with my decision to sit still
心存疑虑
until the Russians go.
做出这个决定时我没有犹豫
For me it was a simple decision.
因为其他的选择都会造成灾难性的后果
Because the alternative would have been catastrophic.
我们以按兵不动的方式
We sit still to protect
保护生活在我们国家的所有人
all the people who live in this country.
我们以按兵不动的方式维护我们的主♥权♥
We sit still to retain our sovereignty.
我们在极端的国际环境中选择合作
We chose to cooperate in an extreme international situation.
没有流血牺牲
And not one life has been lost.
这是值得骄傲的事
That's something to be proud of.
所以今年我也敢挺直脊梁举起酒杯
So it's with a straight back that I lift my glass this year also
为我们的国♥庆♥节"干杯"
and say "skål" for our national day.
在作出评论之前我要请示一下首相
I need to find the Prime Minister before I can comment.
行 我可以直接打给他吗 - 不行 现在首相抽不开身
Okay. Can I call him directly? - No, that would be difficult right now.
毕竟今天是国♥庆♥节 - 你需要多少时间
It's May 17th today, after all. - How much time do you need?
两个小时 谢谢 回见 - 打给警♥察♥安♥全♥局♥
Two hours. Thanks. Bye. - PST.
这里是Arnesen - 你好 我是Anita Rygg
Arnesen here. - Hi, this is Anita Rygg
首相的政♥治♥顾问
political advisor for the Prime Minister.
你好 那个侍卫的情况怎么样了
Hi. What's the status with the guard?
俄方拒绝在他做出申明前释放他
The Russians refuse to let him go before he's made a statement.
而且 除了挪威警♥察♥之外 侍卫拒绝与他人谈话
At the same time, the guard refuses to speak to anyone but Norwegian police.
那里有我们的人吗 - 我们想派人过去 但俄方拒绝了我们
Do we have our people in there now? - We've tried, but the Russians refuse.
有了 就是他 那个刚才救了Sidorova的那个人
Yeah, yeah. Him. The one who just saved Sidorova's life.
Djupvik 他们会放他进去的
Djupvik. He'll get in.
他只是名保镖 没有接受过审讯训练
He's a bodyguard. He hasn't been trained in interrogation.
没关系 他可是一名警官
That doesn't matter. He's a policeman.
重点是要让那名侍卫开口 这样他们才会放人
The point is to get the guard to talk so that they let him go.
他们会搜身检查你有没有带侦听设备
They'll check you for listening devices.
很有可能把你扒个精光
Probably strip-search you.
欢迎你 Djupvik
Djupvik. Welcome.
停下 不用查的那么严 我们相信他
No, there's no need. We trust him.
不好意思 请跟我来
Sorry. Come with me.
Stefan Christensen 就在这儿 请进
Here is Stefan Christensen. Go ahead.
你怎么样 有受伤吗
How are you? Hurt?
你在5月17号♥8点30分试图枪杀Irina Sidorova 对吗
You tried to shoot Irina Sidorova May 17th at 08:30. Right?
你这是明知故问 - 要是你能亲口承认就更好了
You know that. - Better if you answer yourself.
好吧 没错 - 你为什么要这么做
Yeah, that's right. - Why did you do it?
因为没人敢这么做 - 做什么
Because no one else was doing it. - Doing what?
阻止俄♥国♥人 他们不能就这样不费一兵一卒地
Stopping the Russians. They can't just take over our country
占领我们的祖国
peacefully and quietly without someone objecting.
我今天杀不掉Sidorova 但我向你保证她的末日迟早会来
I couldn't kill Sidorova today, but I promise that she will be killed.
怎么会呢 你又不能接近她
How will that happen? You won't get near her now.
不需要我去动手 想置她于死地的可不只有我一个
I don't need to. I'm not the only one who wants her dead.
还有谁想置她于死地
Who else wants it?
所有在防卫部的人都想杀了那个俄♥罗♥斯♥女人
Everyone in Defense wants the little Russian dead.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
我们的总理也许对俄♥国♥佬卑躬屈膝
We might have a Prime Minister who brown-noses the Russians -
但"防卫部"的人可不会配合他
but we at Defense definitely don't.
你口中的"防卫部"是在泛指挪威军方吗
When you say 'Defense', you mean the military in general?
剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表