剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表
俄♥罗♥斯♥占领17个月后
挪威抵抗军损失惨重
前首相JESPER·BERG目前流亡瑞典
新政♥府♥已与俄♥罗♥斯♥和解
你有想过回挪威吗
Have you thought about coming home to Norway, then?
你在瑞典没法继续你的政♥治♥生涯
You can't do anything politically in Sweden anyway -
所以你或许可以回到挪威 做你擅长的工作
so you might as well live in Norway and use your skills for what you're good it.
我中弹了
I got shot.
可能是个信♥号♥♥吧
Maybe that's a sign.
现在不同了 我们和俄♥国♥人开始了全新的对话
It's different now. We have a whole new dialog with the Russians.
没错 这样子他们就称心如意了
Yeah, sure, so they can get what they want.
Anders为了避免混乱把该做的都做了 你知道的
Anders did what was necessary to avoid chaos. You know that.
首相府里面的人
Are there still people in the Prime Minister's office -
还不喊Anders叫老大吗
that don't call Anders boss?
你打算自欺欺人到什么时候
How are you going to get out of your self-imposed asylum?
占领区
八月
斯德哥尔摩 瑞典
你可以飞到斯德哥尔摩来 - 飞过来见你吗
You can fly here...Stockholm. - Fly here to see you?
电♥话♥联♥系♥
I'll call you.
Eknes - 嗯
Eknes? - Yeah.
我当初宣誓入伍海岸警卫队 保护挪威主♥权♥
I signed up for the Coast Guard to assert Norway's sovereignty.
我愿意为我的祖国做这事 - 好的
I'm doing this for my country. - Okay.
我来这里找你是因为俄♥国♥人在往挪威运武器
I'm coming to you because the Russians are bringing weapons into Norway.
他们正在运往Melkφya 他们让我们睁一只眼闭一只眼
They're bringing them to Melkφya. They're asking us to look the other way.
目前的政♥府♥和俄♥国♥人签订了条约
The current government signed an agreement with the Russians.
他们可以武装自己的安保部队 - 保护他们的设施
They can arm security forces... - ...for their installations.
但那并不包括防空部队
That doesn't include anti-aircraft batteries.
你的意思是 - 我指的是俄方AGAT JSC提供的武器
What do you mean? - I'm talking about AGAT JSC.
地对空导弹 巡航导弹
They're surface-to-air missiles, cruise missiles.
俄♥国♥人在为挪威的自卫战争做准备
The Russians are preparing for a defensive war in Norway.
你的上级怎么说
What are your superiors saying about this?
我告诉我的上尉 海岸警卫队的高层
I told my Captain, the head of the Coast Guard -
甚至海军高层 都没用
and even the leaders of the Navy. Nothing.
你亲眼见过还是听说而已 - 我见到过
Did you see it, or just hear rumors? - I saw it.
那你为什么要来找我
But why are you coming to me?
你是唯一一个反对俄♥国♥人的政♥治♥家
Because you're the only politician that opposed the Russians.
那时候我是首相 我现在没权了
When I was Prime Minister. I'm not in power now.
那你的关系网呢
What about your network of contacts?
并不因为你在这里而消失 你肯定能做点什么
It didn't disappear because you're here. You must be able to do something.
很抱歉 Eknes 我不会再参与了
I'm sorry, Eknes. I'm not involved anymore.
奥斯陆 挪威
奥斯陆发生新的
恐怖袭击
这是本月第三起恐怖袭击
It's the third terrorist attack in one month.
我们不发表声明
We can't comment on that.
芬斯库根 芬兰
- 325. - 187.
这起爆♥炸♥是我们的人干的吗 - 我们没有组织这次事件
Are we behind the bombing? - We didn't organize it.
所以是另外一个不受我们控制的组织吗
So there's another group we don't control?
我们不能和每一个组织都保持联络 这样子太危险了
We can't be in contact with every group. It's too risky.
敌人在Melkφya部署地对空导弹
The enemy has deployed surface-to-air missiles in Melkφya.
你确定吗 - 确定 是AGAT型号♥
Are you sure? - Yeah. AGAT.
我们需要照片
We need photos.
需要武装支持
It requires an armed response.
没错 如果我们把这事情泄露给人♥民♥
Exactly. If we get this out to people
他们会给予我们反抗活动巨大的支持
we'll get huge support for our fight.
内阁官邸 奥斯陆
「解放挪威」的领导人呢 我们还有什么情报
What about the leaders of Free Norway? Do we know more?
PST提出了很不错的方案 不过他们目前还不想采取行动
【注:PST 国♥家♥安♥全♥与反恐机构】
PST has a good idea, but they don't want to take action now.
我们再谈 我没法保证能在今天再给你回复
We'll talk. I can't promise I'll call you. Not today.
好的 再见
Okay. Bye.
你有透露给媒体什么吗 - 没 我们什么都没说
Did you give the press anything? - No, we have nothing to give.
你呢
What about you?
PST的调查情况如何
What do we know about PST's investigation?
没...
No...
你要知道这样子对司法部长和你自己都是最好的
You know it's best for the Minister of Justice and yourself.
我们必须得向他们展现出我们很快就能得到情报了
We have to show that we have something soon.
也就是说你的上司想要讨价还价 我觉得可能性不大
So your boss needs a counter-offer. I don't know how likely that is.
别低估了他 - 还有你
Don't underestimate him. - Or you.
走吧
Come on.
他们知道Vold在哪里 但是他们现在没有抓他
They know where Vold is, but they're not taking him now.
他会把他们领向Wenche Arnesen
He's going to lead them to Wenche Arnesen.
你可以稍后听我们的汇报
You'll hear from us later.
PST指挥部 奥斯陆
我到了 - 怎么了
I'm there now. - What's happening?
怎么了 有警♥察♥在
What's happening? The police are here.
谁给的命令去抓他的 - 不是PST的人
Who gave the order to arrest him? - Not us at PST, anyway.
警♥察♥怎么知道他在这里的
How did the police know he's here?
给我接司法部
Give me the Justice Department.
稍早时间 哈拉尔德护卫队的领导人Vold被起诉恐♥怖♥主♥义♥行为
Earlier, Commander of the Guard Harald Vold was charged for terrorism.
在过去的6个月里 他为「解放挪威」组织了多起恐怖袭击
He organized several terror attacks for Free Norway in the last 6 months.
他是领导人之一 并会对杀害平民负起直接责任
He's one of the leaders, and is directly responsible for killing many civilians.
我们已掌握诸多证据
We have reasonable suspicion.
非常感谢PST主任Hans Martin Djupvik以及首相Anders Knudsen
Thanks to PST Director Hans Martin Djupvik. Prime Minister Anders Knudsen.
我想要明确一点 挪威人♥民♥的安全
I want to make it totally clear that my first priority as PM -
是我作为首相的第一要务
is the safety of the Norwegian people.
这次的逮捕... - 能借一步说话吗
The arrest is... - Can I have a word with you?
...良好的调查与团队协作 同时...
...good investigating and teamwork. At the same time...
司法部说决定来自于首相办公室
The Justice Department says the decision came from the Prime Minister's office.
你知道你做了什么吗
Do you know what you've done?
你知道多少个月的辛苦付诸东流了吗
Do you know how many months of work have been thrown away?
我们敦促警方结束暴♥力♥的恶循环
We urged the police to do something to stop the cycle of violence.
这是最好的方法吗 我们离Wenche Arnesen那么近
And this is the best way? We were so close to getting Wenche Arnesen.
Vold本可以带我们抓到Wenche
Vold would have led us to Wenche.
PST可对外说Vold潜逃好几个月了呢
PST said that for months while Vold ran around freely.
是你提议的
So you proposed it.
我们不能让无辜的平民遭受伤亡
We can't have innocent civilians being wounded and killed.
你都不知道我们在做什么 内阁成员都是饭桶
You have no idea what we're doing. The ministers look incompetent.
Vold对国家来说是个威胁 - 你对国家才是个威胁
Vold was a danger to the nation. - You're a danger to the nation!
「解放挪威」的领导人被抓了
The leader of Free Norway was caught.
我领导了一个差不多的组织 「挪威薯条」
I lead a similar organization: "French Fry Norway".
一位真正的挪威抵抗军斗士在谷仓里面被人捉住了
A real Norwegian resistance fighter was caught in a barn.
他穿的像圣诞老人吗 我必须得祝贺...
Was he dressed as Santa Claus? I have to congratulate...
我的弟弟比我更危险
My little brother is more dangerous than me.
你等一下
I have to stop you.
他引用了爱因斯坦的话
To quote Einstein, he said -
军人不应该有脑子
that everyone in the military got a human brain by mistake.
他们只需要躯体
In the military you only need a backbone.
这是爱因斯坦说过的
That's what Einstein said.
我懂你的意思 军队蠢爆了
I know what you mean. The military's so stupid.
怎么蠢了 - 他们一直都不回家 比如说
What's stupid? - They're never home, for example.
蠢死了 - 我现在回家了
That's very stupid. - I'm now home.
家...入伍国民警卫队
Home... Sign up the National Guard.
嗨 - 嗨
Hi. - Hi.
你刚刚盯着我看 对吗 - 对
You were looking at me, right? - Yeah.
想出去走走吗 -没问题
Want to get out of here? - Okay.
走走 你先
Yeah, I'm in. After you.
这是什么 - 给你的消息
What's this? - Here. It's a message for you.
上次谢谢你了 Eknes 我们需要那件事情的证据
Thanks for last time, Eknes. We need evidence of what you told me.
如果海岸警卫队不感兴趣 你需要找其他军队的指挥官
If the Coast Guard isn't interested, you need to find other chains of command.
你要清楚 你是否愿意为你的祖国而战
You have to ask yourself if you're willing to fight for your country.
- 289. - 686.
明天我们会从Wenche Arnesen那里发布新的申明
Tomorrow we release a new statement from Wenche Arnesen.
Melkφya天然气码头 Nordnorge
晚上好各位
Good evening guys
晚上好 -晚上好
Good evening -Good evening
呃...这里的负责人在哪 -伏拉迪克
Ah... Where is the commander in chief here? -Vladik
恩,他在哪 -在那边
Yeah where is he? -Over there
可以请你带路吗 -好
Would you please? -Yes
谢谢
Thank you
伏拉迪克 -有人来了
Vladik - On a un contr le
你是这里的负责人吗 -是的
You're the commander in chief here sir? -Yes
好的
OK
可以请你... 替我们打开这个货柜箱吗
Would you please ah... Open this container for us?
只是例行检查而已 -叫保安
It's just routine control sir -Call security
先生 请
Please sir
我们已经得到了检查货柜箱的许可 所以要是你不介意的话...
剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表