剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表
没错 但我只能确定那些我联♥系♥过的人属于这个群体
Yeah. I can only be sure of the people I'm in contact with.
那些人是谁 皇家侍卫里的人吗
Who are they? People in the Guard?
整个皇家侍卫队都是一条心
The whole Guard shares that opinion.
高层也是这样的吗 军官们是否也拥有和你一样的想法
Does that apply to the higher-ups? Do the officers share your opinion?
我刚刚说的是"整个"卫队 懂了吗
I said the whole Guard, didn't I?
这个想法渗透到高层的哪一呢 Christensen - 一直到最高层
How high are we talking, Christensen? - All the way up.
给我个名字 - 你以为我傻吗
Give me a name. - Do you think I'm stupid?
我凭什么告诉你
Why would I tell you that here?
因为只有我能让你从这儿走出去
Because I'm your only chance to get out of here.
就凭你
You?
我们谈完了 跟我来就是了
We're finished. Just come with me.
谢谢 干得不错 - 我们准备好离开了
Thanks. Good job. - We're ready to go.
不幸的是 我们现在还不能放他走
Unfortunately, we can't let him go now.
但是我们已经约定好将他交给挪威警方了
Yes, the agreement was that I would take him to Norwegian police.
是的 是的 我知道
Yes, yes. I know.
但是现在情况有所改变 - 你这话什么意思
The circumstances have changed now. - What do you mean?
我的上司会和你的上司说清楚的
My boss will contact your boss.
我不会离开这间屋子的
i'm not leaving this premise
跟他说他应该重新考虑一下
Tell him he should think about it.
我们希望您能再考虑一下
we hope you are willing to reconsider this,
我们有Christensen的消息
we have information for Christensen.
我会通知国防部的 但不会跟你谈
i will inform the Ministry of Defense on this matter, not you.
我强烈建议您现在就跟我们走
I strongly recommend that you follow us now.
在此之前 我希望能给我的秘书留个言
i just need to leave a message to my secretary first
我马上回来
i'll be right back
站住 手放到头后面
stop, put your hands behind your head
秘书说他还需要一个小时
The Secretary is asking for another hour.
已经两个小时了 两个多小时了
Two hours. It's been more than two hours.
好吧
Okay.
这可是该死的国♥庆♥节 到处都是香肠和冰淇淋
It's the fucking 17th of May. Sausages and ice cream.
[注:5月17日为挪威国♥庆♥节 大家经常在这天吃香肠和冰激凌]
晚餐非常棒
that's perfect
你喜欢吗 很高兴你喜欢 谢谢
you like it? i am glad, thank you.
这是什么
what is it?
这是只鸭子 不 它是只鸟
it's a duck, no, it's a bird.
抱歉 我之前有工作要做
Sorry. I had to do job stuff.
这里情况怎样 - 挺不错的
Has it gone well here? - Very well, actually.
他们很喜欢我做的菜 - 那真是太棒了
They love my food. - That's great!
那我能做点什么 - 你可以把碗洗了
So what can I do? - You can wash the dishes.
笑什么笑
Don't you smile.
他们中间有人在下周定了5桌呢
One of them reserved five tables for next week.
我在想要不要再雇几个帮手
I'm thinking of bringing a few people in.
俄♥国♥人吗 - 对 你是不是觉得这么做很蠢
Russians? - Yeah. Do you think that's stupid?
管他呢 只要我可以不用洗碗了就行了
Whatever, so long as I don't have to wash dishes anymore.
坐下 休息一会儿吧
Sit down. Relax.
我还是会点待客之道的 放轻松
I can serve a little. Relax.
格勒乌特种部队 都是精英士兵
GRU Spetsnaz, Elite soldiers.
还用你说 我跟他们近距离接触过的
Yeah, yeah. I've been up close with them.
这些精英是怎么在PST没通知我的情况下在奥斯陆晃荡的
【奥斯陆 挪威首都】
How can elite soldiers go around Oslo without PST informing me about it?
我们想加强对俄方的情报压制
We'd like to intensify intelligence against the Russians.
Djupvik你认为指挥官真的参与了这件事吗
Djupvik. Do you really think that the Commander was involved in this?
Christensen拒绝供出对方的名字
Christensen refused to give a name.
帮我联♥系♥Sidorova 就没有人能好好给我个答复吗
Give me Sidorova. Can no one answer properly?
俄♥国♥人拘留那名侍卫的消息已经传播出去了
The news that the Russians have the guard is out.
千万不能让他们拍到照片
It's important that they don't get photos of those guys.
首相先生
Mr.PM
你严重违反了我们的协议
you are in serious vialation of our agreement here.
协议包括了由你负责保证俄♥罗♥斯♥人♥民♥的安全
The agreement say that you are responsible for the protection of Russian citizens,
而现在 我的人正被关押在军营里
and as we speak, my man have been held hostage in side the milltary camp.
是的 但是 问题是他们先干了什么
Yes, they are, but, the problem is what were they doing in the first place?
我们的警♥察♥会处理好这件事情的
It's our police that will deal with matter.
是吗 我的线人说长官根本不听警♥察♥的
Will they? my sources say that the general refuses to listen to the police.
现在 你们拘禁了那位年轻的士兵的事情已经上了新闻
Well, now the news of you holding the young soldier is out in the media.
所以你必须马上释放他 我是说立刻
So you release him immediately, meaning immediately,
否则 我会与欧盟理事会
or i will contact the EU counsel.
欧盟知道我们不是入侵者
EU is fully aware that we are not the aggressor here.
现在我能和指挥官谈话吗
Can I talk to the Commander now?
不行 现在只能通过电子邮件与他沟通
No, he'll only communicate via email
除非我们满足他所提的要求
unless all his demands are met.
他提了什么要求
What are the demands?
俄♥国♥人释放人♥质♥ 并将那名叫Christensen侍卫
The Russians will be let go at the same time as the guard Christensen
转交给挪威警方 他还要你下达一条指令
is turned over to Norwegian police. He wants a standing order to
驱除所有在挪威军方设施工作的俄♥罗♥斯♥人员
ban all Russian personnel from all Norwegian military facilities.
这是合理的要求
These are reasonable demands.
很明显 你的军队已经不受你的控制了
Well, you have clearly lost control of your army.
我猜你的精英部队对于要攻打自己人这件事 一定很为难
I assuming your elite forces will find it very difficult to attack their own people,
我看别无选择 只能让我的人代表你出面
i see no other option but to send my people in on your behalf
不 你们会被看做是侵略军的
No, you will be seen as an occupational army,
会引起反抗 这样我们就无法保证你的安全
it will evoke resistance, we can no longer guarantee your safty.
今天 我认为你没有资格谈论我的安危问题
Well, i don't think you can speak about my safty after today.
今天的事件是个人事件 是他自己所为
Today was a single event by a young soldier, one man alone.
他可不这么认为
Not according to him.
我认为Christensen在撒谎
I believe that Christensen's lying.
我可以向你证明 如果你能让我再跟他谈一下
I will prove it for you, if you will allow me to talk to him again.
你知道他们都是干什么的吗 - 不知道
Do you know what they do for work? - I have no idea.
我只知道他们能付得起钱 我不需要知道其他的了
I know they can afford to pay. I don't need to know any more.
不好意思 你可以在里面抽烟
Excuse me, feel free to have a smoke in here
没事 我想出去透透气 没事儿的 别担心
Don't worry, i need some fresh air. No problem, don't worry.
-这是私人场所 没关系的
-It's very private, it's ok
你又跑来接我了 - 没错 正是如此
Did you come to get me again? - Yes, actually.
我好欣慰啊 - 你还是不愿意供出对方的名字吗
I'm so glad. - You still won't give a name?
不 不然俄♥国♥佬就知道下一个上场的是谁了
No. The Russians will know who we are next time.
我认为除了你之外没有任何人参与了刺杀行动
I don't think there was anyone involved in the assassination but you.
我认为你只是个临时决定要刺杀她的孤狼罢了
I think you're a single guy who chose there and then.
你就是个孤狼 因为你被逮捕之后 没有人追随你的步伐
You were alone. When you were arrested, no one pursued your ideas.
没有人帮你 你只是单独行动 大家都这么想
There's no one there. You're all alone. Everyone thinks so.
你们就继续一厢情愿地想吧
You can believe what you want.
好吧 那我们就按照你的思路来谈吧 假设军方参与了这次暗♥杀♥
Okay, but let's play with this a moment. Let's say the military was in on it.
你还有其他伙伴 这是一场预谋的刺杀计划
You had other people. It was a planned assassination.
你们谋划了多长时间啊
How long did it take to plan?
你不知道吗
You don't know?
这不是你的主意 是他人下达的命令吧
It wasn't your idea, but an order?
我们花了一周的时间来策划
It took a week.
一周
A week.
那你又是什么时候入的伙啊 - 我一开始就加入了
And when did you get in on it? - I was in on it from the start.
所以说你是一周前就参与了谋划刺杀Irina Sidorova的计划
So you were in on a planned assassination of Irina Sidorova a week in advance?
对 就是这样
Yeah, that's right.
谢谢 很好
Thanks. Great.
不好意思 能借个火吗
Excuse me, do you have light?
当然
sure.
好 谢谢
Great,thanks.
在挪威 你必须得走到外面抽烟 挺糟糕的吧
It's a pity you have to go outside for a cigarette in the Noway.
在俄♥罗♥斯♥也一样 我从不在室内抽烟
we are the same in Russia, i never smoke inside.
真的吗
Really?
是的
Yeah.
看来 我需要改变一下我对俄♥罗♥斯♥的印象了
Well, i guess i have to redefine my idea for Russia.
什么印象
What kind of idea?
我刚看见 你看到那边那栋楼了吗
i just saw, you see that building over there?
在室内 翘着个脚 抽烟放松呢
feet up, relaxing with a cigarette inside.
听上去挺不错 伙计 -是啊
Great picture, man. -Yeah
你在那边工作吗
You work there?
因为 我在门外张望了几眼
Cause i've been at the door looking for a second,
我就是对门里面的事情挺感兴趣的
i'm just interested in what's going on over there, you know?
你是服务生吗
Are you a waiter?
时不时的
On and off.
对我来说 你是 你不过就是个服务生
For me, you are.. you are just a waiter.
Sidorova在等你
Sidorova is waiting for you.
我是今天早上才决定出席庆典的
I have only decided to go to the ceremony this morning.
我知道 首相先生接到您通知的时候 我就在旁边
I know, i was with the PM when he reiceived your message.
他不希望我来 对吧
He didn't want me to come, did he?
剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表