剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表
那只是个意外 他们什么都没有发现
It was an accident! They found nothing.
俄♥国♥人杀害记者的事情
It's not the first time the
已经不是第一次发生了
Russians have taken the life of a journalist.
我不认为你丈夫的死是一个意外
I don't think that your husband died in an accident.
我们想让你来做这份工作
We want you to take the job.
我们现在让你做的事
What we're asking you to do now
跟你之前做过的完全不同
is totally different from what you did before.
爸爸
Dad
都是你错 你这个该死的凶手
It's your fault! Fucking murderer!
很快就会有大事发生了
Something's going to happen fucking soon.
我们已经做好动手的准备了
We're almost ready to attack.
我们目前已经注意到 未经许可而入住挪威的俄♥国♥人的数量
We've noticed a large increase in Russians who are living
正在大幅度地增长 这是完全不能接受的
in Norway without permission. That is totally unacceptable.
俄♥国♥拒绝接收这些俄♥国♥人
Russia refuses to take the Russians.
我们把他们安置到斯瓦尔巴特群岛去
We'll send them to Svalbard.
Jesper Berg目前藏身在美国大使♥馆♥
Jesper Berg is at the American embassy.
他会一直留在那里
He'll stay there until we
直到我们能够保证他在挪威领土上的人身安全
can guarantee his safety on Norwegian soil.
我准备要按秒表了 预备
I'll start the stop watch. Ready
很好 你以前练过很多次射击吗
Good! Have you shot much before
倒也不是 我只在游戏机上玩过
Not really. Only on Playstation.
当年你被迫逃亡的时候 日子过得很艰苦吧
Were you in a tough situation when you had to flee
是的 不过那时我还小 很多事都记不清了
Yes, but when I was little. I don't remember much.
准备好了吗
Are you ready
像这样吗 - 是的
Like that - Yeah.
你在干什么 - 到时候你要面对的可不会是一块死板子
What are you doing - You're not fighting particle board
而是会朝你开枪的敌人
but someone shooting at you.
妈的 那你也不用贴着我的耳朵开枪啊
Fuck, you don't need to shoot in my ear!
占领区
十二月
现在我们身处的境况实在可笑 到底出了什么事
We find ourselves in an absurd situation. What is going on
挪威首相居然自愿在美国大使♥馆♥内接受软禁
Yes. Norway's Prime Minister is in self-imposed house arrest
并在这种状态下领导挪威
in the American embassy building and leads Norway...
挪威警♥察♥安♥全♥局♥认为他必须待在那里 形势很不明朗
PST has decided that he must be there. The situation is unclear.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人对挪威的行动
How much influence do the
还会造成多大的影响
Russians have over the operations of AS Norway
很难说
It's hard to say.
嗨 - Mikkel
Hi. - Mikkel.
从法律上说
Legally, we don't have
我们并没有把被驱逐的俄♥罗♥斯♥人转移到斯瓦尔巴特群岛的权力
clearance to move deported Russians to Svalbard.
我就不明白 把他们遣返回他们自己的领♥事♥馆♥管辖地
I don't understand what is illegal about sending them
怎么会不合法
to their own consulate
斯瓦尔巴特群岛是一个非军事化区域
Svalbard is an unmilitarized zone.
这座岛屿不能成为战争目的
The island can't be used for purposes of war.
可是我们没有在交战 - 但人们就是会这样理解
Yes, but we're not at war. - That's how it will be interpreted.
为什么 又没有军事行动参与 只是挪威警♥察♥在执行任务而已
Why There's no military action. It's the Norwegian police!
斯瓦尔巴特群岛是挪威的领土
Svalbard is a Norwegian territory.
但还有三十个国家都在那里有特权
30 other countries have rights there.
包括美国在内 - 是的 所以如果俄♥罗♥斯♥那边试图阻止我们的话
Including the USA. - Yes. So, if the Russians stop us
那就是真的军事行动了 他们不仅仅会侵犯我们的权利
that is a military action. They don't just violate our rights.
还会破坏包括美国在内的
Then they break an agreement
三十个国家之间达成的协议
with 30 countries, including the USA.
所以如果...
So if...
如果俄♥罗♥斯♥那边一旦作出了军事上的回应
If the Russians give a military response,
美国那边也可能会被拉下水
the Americans may come into play.
还有什么是我们没有考虑到的吗
Is there anything else we haven't seen
理论上 这招应该行得通
Technically this is okay.
你好
Hi.
中庸无能?
法官嫁给了一个俄♥国♥前警♥察♥
你看新闻了吗 - 是的
Have you read the news - Yeah.
这里很漂亮
How nice it is here.
很抱歉Hilde - 你没什么需要道歉的
I'm sorry, Hilde. - Why are you apologizing
是警方的律师利用媒体搞了这些卑鄙的手段
for the police lawyer using the media for dirty tricks
你被撤出这个案子了吗 - 不 没有
Did you lose the case - No.
这案子还在我手上 - 这太出人意料了
I still have this. - That came as a big surprise.
是的 但是我没做错任何事
Yeah, but I haven't done anything wrong.
你也没有做错什么 我的上级认为这个指控完全是胡扯
You haven't, either. My boss thinks this is really rough.
我去趟洗手间
I'm just going to take trip to the toilet.
律师必须撤回指控
The lawyer has to retract the allegations.
我的妻子在这里没有得到公正的对待
My wife doesn't have impartiality problems.
情报机关不能插手警方的工作 - 是不能还是不愿
Intelligence can't interfere in police work. - Can't or won't
如果能让俄♥国♥那边觉得我们视你为叛徒 那就好了
It's good if the Russians think we see you as a traitor.
这段时间你为什么没和我们联♥系♥ - 这样会对我的家庭不利
Why haven't you been in touch - It's not good for my family.
我可以表明我真正身份是为挪威工作
I can expose my duties for Norway.
如果你是真的想替你家庭着想
If you're really concerned
想为你家人好 你就得就此放手
with what's good for your family, let it go.
否则我们不能保证你的人身安全
Otherwise we can't guarantee your safety.
而且你也知道如果被俄♥罗♥斯♥那边发现你在欺骗他们
And you know what methods the
他们会用什么手段来对付你
Russians use if they find out you've deceived them.
他们会折磨像你这样的人
They torture people like you.
他们会用什么手段来对付你 你知道最清楚了
You know best what methods the Russians use...
他们会折磨像你这样的人
They torture people like you.
谢谢
Thank you.
一个萨米人承认
A Sami admits that he
他曾经帮Thomas Eriksen越境 就在这里
helped Thomas Eriksen over the border. Here.
我们知道Eriksen正在摩尔曼斯克寻找一名叫Maxim Ivanov的人
We know that Eriksen was looking for a Maxim Ivanov in Murmansk.
Ivanov本来应该在Viksund
Ivanov should have been at Viksund,
但是他再也没露面没去工作
but he never showed up to work.
Eriksen在做礼拜的时候撞见他了 有意思的是
Eriksen met him at the church service. The interesting thing is
Ivanov之前在俄♥罗♥斯♥监狱待过 - 他越狱出来的吗
that Ivanov was in a Russian prison. - Did he escape
不是 这就是重点
No. That's the important part.
这些人是Viksund爆♥炸♥案的嫌犯
These are people from the Viksund bombing.
Peter Mashir Anton Sanykov Victor Rumsky
Peter Mashir, Anton Sanykov, Victor Rumsky.
都曾因为犯下重罪 在俄♥罗♥斯♥监狱服过刑
All were serving time in Russian Prisons for serious crimes.
袭击 谋杀 强♥奸♥
Assault, murder, rape.
他们所有人 都在Viksund爆♥炸♥案发生前的一个礼拜
All were employed, without compensation,
被无条件地雇佣了
one week before the Viksund bombing.
他们不是石油工人
These weren't oil workers.
他们是长♥期♥徒刑的重刑犯
They were criminals with long sentences.
不可能没人注意到这点的
People no one would miss.
很显然他们是被俄♥罗♥斯♥那边安排在那里的
Apparently placed there by the Russians.
Eriksen和Ivanov有谈过吗
Did Eriksen get to talk to Ivanov
不 Ivanov上个礼拜被发现已经死亡
No, Ivanov was found dead last week.
他已经死了好一阵子了
He had been dead a while.
有实际证据吗 - 没有 Eriksen的资料
Is there tangible evidence - No. Eriksen's material is
法律上看都很详细
legally circumstantial.
我和俄♥罗♥斯♥警方联♥系♥过了 他们什么都不肯说
I contacted Russian police. They won't give us anything.
我会继续向他们追问
I can continue pressing them,
或者我们也可以从石油公♥司♥这边下手
or we can press the oil companies...
如果事实真是这样的话 我们不会找到任何证据
If that's what happened, we're not going to find evidence.
我和你讲个事请
用安全路线打这个号♥码
嘿 Maja - 你们来了
Hi, Maja! - There you are.
嘿 Oskar 真高兴你能过来
Hi, Oskar! So nice that you could come.
你要跟我们一起会圣诞采购吗
Are you joining the Christmas shopping
是的 Petter说我可以过来
Yeah, Petter said I could come along.
真好 要来点吃的吗
I can see that. Do you want a little food
好的 要一点儿 - 我吃过姜饼了
Yeah, maybe a little. - I ate gingerbread.
你要吃点能填饱肚子的食物
You have to eat regular food too.
给你 你会买♥♥很多礼物吗 Oskar
Here you are. Are you going to buy a lot of presents, Oskar
Oskar 你会买♥♥很多礼物吗
Oskar. Are you going to buy a lot of presents
会买♥♥几件吧
A few.
好的 我再把手头的几个订单解决掉 等你们吃完我们就可以出发了
Okay, I'll finish a few orders. We can go when you've eaten.
嗨 你准备好了吗
Hi, are you almost ready?
我想Petter和Oskar已经准备好了
I think Petter and Oskar are ready.
那我们可以出发了
We can go, then.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你可以出去了 带上Maja 你想干什么
You can go outside. Take Maja. What are you doing?
你为什么要拍邀请名单的照片 别走啊
Why are you taking pictures of the reservations? Don't go.
你干嘛一直对那群人马首是瞻的
Why do you keep working for those people?
他们害死了老爸 而你却供他们吃喝玩乐
They killed Dad, and you feed them.
明天再见 - 好的 大家明天再见
See you tomorrow. - Great. See you all tomorrow.
剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表