剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表
他的脸可能还好 但是...他的右眼没救了
Maybe his face, but not...his right eye.
你们到底找我儿子做什么
What did you want with my son?
我们只是想跟他谈一下
We wanted to talk to him a little.
谈什么
Talk to him about what?
我不能说 不好意思
I can't say, unfortunately.
是跟他的博客有关吗
Did it have to do with his blog?
你们在想什么呐
What are you doing?
一个小男孩 一个15岁的小男孩 骂了俄♥罗♥斯♥人几句
A boy. A fifteen-year-old criticizes the Russians
就变成敌人了吗
and so he becomes the enemy?
不是 - 我的儿子
No. - My son
没有做错什么 没有
hasn't done anything wrong. Nothing!
很抱歉 - 冷静点儿
I'm sorry. - Calm down.
我很抱歉...
I'm so sorry...
嘿
Hi.
不好意思 我不知道你丈夫在警♥察♥安♥全♥局♥工作 他没事吧
I'm sorry. I didn't know your husband works at PST. Is he okay?
没事 - 我为我说的话道歉
Yeah. - I'm very sorry for what I said.
毕竟你也不知道他在那里工作
You couldn't have known that he works there.
你从哪得到的消息
Where did you get that from?
什么 - 说警♥察♥安♥全♥局♥在为俄♥罗♥斯♥人工作
What? - That PST is working with the Russians.
在警校的朋友那听说的
I heard it from friends at the Police Academy.
你刚刚说得那么肯定 - 我只是很失望
You were so sure in there. - I'm just frustrated.
似乎所有人都觉得这没什么
It seems like everyone thinks it's okay.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人正越来越多地攫取我们的权利
The Russians are taking more and more of our rights.
我不知道他们是否夺取了我们的权利 在我看来一切都没变
I don't know if they're taking our rights. Everything is the same.
他们强迫我们放弃自己的民权
They've forced us to give up our democratic rights.
这是违宪的 - 并没有
It's unconstitutional. - It is not.
议会投票同意了的 - 但他们是被迫的
The parliamentary majority agrees. - But they've been forced to.
我投票给Jesper Berg是希望他能
I voted for Jesper Berg. I wanted him to
领导我们走出对石油过度依赖的困境
take us out of that crazy oil dependency.
让全世界明白人类的确还有希望
So the world could see that we actually have a chance.
他却渎职还说"抱歉 但他们可以任意取走他们想要的"
But he lies down and says, "Sorry, but they can take what they want."
那你想他怎么做呢 发动对俄战争吗
What should he do? Go to war with Russia?
不 但我们至少该做点什么...
No, but we must do something...
不论目的为何 暴♥力♥和炸♥弹♥总是不可取的
Violence and bombs are unacceptable no matter what the goal is.
想想 如果伤着你的丈夫或者孩子怎么办
Think, what if your husband or your children were hurt?
我没孩子 现在世道就是这么回事 没有责任心
I'm not having children. The way the world is now,it's irresponsible.
是吗
Oh yeah?
你有孩子吗 - 有 一个六岁的女儿
Do you have children? - Yes, a six-year-old daughter.
抱歉 - 嘴长在你身上
Sorry. - You have a mouth on you.
大家能聚过来听我一番话吗
Can everyone gather around me?
一个十五岁的男孩正躺在医院 伤势严重
A 15-year-old boy is lying badly hurt at the hospital.
一只眼睛失明 手指也...
He lost sight in one eye, and his fingers are...
我们认为炸♥弹♥是装在计时器上的
We think that the bomb was on a timer.
不是很复杂
Not especially sophisticated.
可能装在车里有一段时间了
It could have been placed in the car a long time in advance.
有推测到是什么动机了吗
Do we have any theories about the motive?
没有
No.
你们呢
Do you?
这场袭击并非针对那男孩的 他是个无辜的受害者
This doesn't have to do with the boy. The boy was a random victim.
他们是针对我们而来
They were after us.
那么谁有这个欲望并有能力接近我们
So who has the desire and the ability to get to us?
这就是我们的使命与职责
This is what we do, and why we do it.
我们受到了袭击 现在我们就要查出袭击者是谁
We've been attacked. Now we're going to find out who did it.
或许你该回趟家
Maybe you should have gone home?
会有另外能干的人接管你的工作
There are other clever people who can take over.
如果你要离开 大家会理解的
Everyone will understand if you go.
你认为他们是在针对我
Do you think it was me they were after?
对 看起来有可能是这样的
Yeah. That seems likely.
他们为什么炸你的车
Why was it your car they bombed?
不知道
I don't know.
有同事认为警♥察♥安♥全♥局♥正和俄♥罗♥斯♥工作
Someone at work thinks PST is working with the Russians.
她有没有说为什么炸我们
Did she say that was why we were bombed?
没有 但她表达的就是那个意思
No, but that was what she meant.
很少有人知道我以什么为生计
There are few who know what I do for work.
我知道你的工作涉及到了什么 我对所有情况都有点心理准备
I know what your job involves, and I'm prepared for a little of everything.
我不再为首相工作了
I don't work for the Prime Minister anymore.
你不了 - 对
You don't? - No.
那你为谁工作 - 我不能谈论工作的事
Who do you work for? - I can't talk about the job.
为什么 - 你知道原因的
Why not? - You know why.
Hans Martin 我不想被保护起来
Hans Martin. I don't want to be protected.
尤其是在他们袭击你的时候
Not when it's you they're attacking.
你在为俄♥罗♥斯♥人工作吗 - 不是
Do you work for the Russians? - No.
我们需要一个俄♥罗♥斯♥所信任的人来避免危险的误解
We need someone the Russians trust to avoid dangerous misunderstandings.
但为什么是你
But why you?
因为我救过Sidorova 还记得那次吗
Because I saved Sidorova. Do you remember that?
我知道你尽全力为我们所有人谋利
I know that you're trying to do what's good for all of us
但我不知道这对于你来说是不是最好的
but I don't know if that's best for you.
对我来说 最好的就是逮住伤害那个男孩的人
The best for me is to catch the people who hurt the boy.
嗨 夹克不错 - 谢谢
Hi. Cool jacket. - Thanks.
你好 Petter 靠 洗碗的报酬还蛮丰厚嘛
Hello, Petter. Shit, dishwashing must pay well.
我就帮了我继母几次
I just helped my stepmother a couple of times.
爸妈周五去过那 说那里全是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Mom and Dad were there on Friday. They said it was full of Russians there.
你不能拒绝向他们提供食物 - 我对此也无能为力
You can't refuse to feed them. - I can't do anything about it.
那是你妈妈的餐馆 - 我继母
It's your mother who owns it. - My stepmother.
我不喜欢这样
I don't think I like this.
Oskar 别... - 你可捡了个大便宜
Oskar, don't... - That's cool for you.
向俄♥罗♥斯♥人献点媚就可以换来新夹克 我说的对吗
A little whoring for the Russians and you get a jacket. Isn't that right?
真不错呀 - 闭嘴
That's real nice. - Shut up.
你打算做什么...
What are you going to do...
妈的 - 你做了什么
Fuck! - What did you do?
Petter
Petter!
Marte 我需要Kalvene上诉的警方报告
Marte? I need the police report for Kalvene's appeal.
在Giæver的办公室
It was in Giæver's office.
他在开庭 所以我放桌上了
He's in court, so I put it on the desk.
嗨
Hi.
你在这儿做什么 - 找一些文件
What are you doing here? - I'm just looking for some papers.
哪种文件
Which papers?
我找到了 那我就...
I found them, so I just...
我可以看一下吗 - 不行 我...
May I look at them? - No, I...
给我看
Let me see them.
你知道这是什么吗
Do you know what this is?
这是严格保密的
This is strictly confidential.
警♥察♥安♥全♥局♥ 他们的监控申请书 等等
PST, their application for surveillance. Wait a minute!
你为什么拿它们 你拿去做什么用
Why would you want them? What would you do with them?
没什么 - 没什么
Nothing. - Nothing?
你以前也拿过吗 - 没有
Have you done this before? - No, I haven't.
等下
Wait a second.
你拿去打算干什么
What were you going to do with them?
把它们交给一个人 - 谁
I was going to give them to someone. - Who?
不能说 - 快说
I can't say. - You will say.
给某个能做些事的人 - 做什么
To someone who would do something. - Do what?
我不知道
I don't know.
那么轮到我们接手...
Then we'll take it from here...
哈喽 一二 一二
Hello? One two, one two.
拜
Bye.
没人知道什么解放挪威
No one's heard of Free Norway.
今晚大家都将知道 - 前提是炸♥弹♥是他们放的
Tonight everyone will know. - Provided it was they who did it.
为什么不是呢 还没有人声明为此负责
Why wouldn't it be? No one else has taken credit.
他们为什么找我们而不是一些大报社呢
Why are they coming to us and not to the big papers?
所以我们要去挖掘原因
That's what we're going to find out.
当心点 - 会的 你还不知道我
Be careful. - I will. You know me.
你一个人吗 - 对 你要求的
Are you alone? - Yeah, that's what you wrote.
以前被占领的时候 一名告密者在这屋里被杀害了
During the previous occupation, an informer was killed in this room.
想传递消息的他被抵抗战士所杀
He was killed by resistance fighters who wanted to send a message.
二战期间 给德国人的警告
World War II? A warning to the Germans?
然后俄♥罗♥斯♥人前来救援 现在他们说他们想帮助我们
The Russians came to the rescue then, and they say they want to help us now.
你信吗
Do you believe that?
"解放挪威"想要什么 - 我们要头版新闻
What does Free Norway want? - We want the front page.
这要取决于你们要说什么
That depends on what you have to say.
"解放挪威"要求俄♥罗♥斯♥立刻终止侵占行为
Free Norway demands an end to the Russian occupation now!
剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表