剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表
接下来你们要攻击哪里呢 石油公♥司♥吗
Who are you going to attack next? The oil companies?
或许是你妻子的餐厅 我听说那是整座城市里
Maybe your wife's restaurant. The most Russian-friendly
对俄♥罗♥斯♥人最友好的地方
place in the whole city, I've heard.
他引爆了炸♥弹♥ 一个15岁的男孩躺在医院 伤势严重
He set off a bomb! A 15-year-old boy lies badly hurt at the hospital.
警♥察♥
Armed police!
Iljas
Iljas!
我们一直担心的就是这 肿瘤还在继续生长 挤压脑干
It's what we've been afraid of. The tumor is growing and pressing against the brain stem.
它长的区域 我们不能动手术
It's in an area where we can't operate.
你不应该总是针对首相
You shouldn't attack the Prime Minister all the time.
这会显得很刻薄
It could seem like bitterness.
俄♥罗♥斯♥政♥府♥已经同意帮助挪威
The Russian government has kindly agreed to assist Norway,
他们会确保油气开采产量
they will make sure your production
与你就任前一致
whether will be the same as before you entered the office.
这个夏季结束 俄♥罗♥斯♥人就会离开
The Russians will leave when the summer is over.
到那时我才会认可自己是挪威首相
Then I'll consider myself Prime Minister.
你那也要进行一下重组
There's going to be reorganization at your place as well.
腾出些资源
To free up resources.
你凭什么保证俄♥罗♥斯♥人一定会离开
What guarantee do you have that the Russians will actually go?
根据我们国家 欧盟 俄♥罗♥斯♥三方签订的国际协议
It's in an international agreement between us, the EU, and the Russians.
如果他们不离开呢 - 你想说什么
What if they don't go? - What are you trying to say?
你有什么事瞒着我吗 - 我们必须采取预防措施
Is there something I don't know? - We must take precautions.
这不一直是你部门的职责吗
I take it for granted that your department is doing that all times.
我的意思是我们应该扩充军备
I just mean that we should consider ramping up the military.
还有五天这一切都会结束 你觉得我们有必要扩充军备
Five days before all this is over and you think we should provoke
向俄方挑衅吗 - 就小小动员一下
by ramping up the military? - A modest mobilization.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人有情报机构在我们国家
With the intelligence the Russians have in our country no one should
根本不可能动员 明白吗
so much as think the word "mobilization". Is that understood?
占领区
八月
我们在北海的Troll Gullfaks of Kvitebjorn油田进行石油加工
We process gas from Troll Gullfaks of Kvitebjorn fields from the North Sea,
每日承载的石油加工量可达到1.45亿立方米
and we can almost handle of the 145 millions standard cubic meters per day.
这些石油管道直接通向欧洲核心区域
And these pipelines go straight to the heart of Europe,
几天前 我们达到了石油加工最大值
and just a few days ago, we reach our maximum capacity.
很好 可你们首相在哪里
Very good, but where is your Prime Minister?
他马上就到
He will be here in just a minite.
我们没必要这样做 - 当然有
We don't have to do this. - Sure we do.
脱掉 看
Take it off, then. Look!
这儿 - 难以置信 你想得真周到
Here. - Impressive. You think of everything.
没人知道将会发生什么
One never knows what will happen.
借此机会 我想感谢与我们合作的俄♥罗♥斯♥管理层
I would like to take the opportunity to thank the Russian managements
以及所有俄♥罗♥斯♥员工
and all the Russian workers for their cooperation.
这些在这里工作的俄♥罗♥斯♥人今后该怎么办
What's gonna happen with all of the Russian who work in here?
他们回国 这里的工作已经完成了
Well, they go home, their work here is done.
首相先生呢
Where is Mr. Berg?
他很快就到
Just one moment.
听着 有人通知我带大家到楼下二号♥会议集中
Listen up, I just been told to get everyone down to meeting room 2.
长官先生 欧盟的各位代表以及媒体的代表们
Mr.Commissioner, EU representatives, representatives from the press.
今天 我们已经完成了欧盟规定的油气产量要求
Today, we have reached the level of oil&gas production that European Union asked for,
现在我们可以与各位俄♥罗♥斯♥来的贵客握手言欢
we can shake hands with our Russian guests,
希望你们平安归家
and wish them a safe trip home.
而我之所以在这个地方与各位交流是因为这里
However, the reason that I am speaking to you from this place
会是一个历史性的场所
is a historically even more important occasion.
因为今天 我们将启动三个新的钍能源建造工程
Cause today, we are launching the construction of 3 new thorium plants,
有了这三个新的工厂
with 3 additional plants,
挪威将能够满足欧洲所有的
we will soon be able to supply Europe with
清洁环保能源需求
all the energy it demands, clean, environment-friendly electricity,
而会对环境造成破坏的油气煤能源将不再被需要
you won't need your oil&gas&coal that destroys the climate,
所以 我们能够多快
so it's up to the people of Europe, how fast can you
改变使用石油驱动的汽车 原料和引擎的习惯
change oil fossil fuel driven cars, stuffs and engines,
共同挽救地球家园
how fast can we make the changes
就取决于各位欧洲人♥民♥了
so that we can start saving this planet together.
BBC的Sarah Chase在推特上说
Sarah Chase from the BBC on Twitter:
《Berg演讲印象深刻
"Impressive and ive from Berg,
卓有成效 不屈于欧盟的男人》
Shows the EU that He is Not a Beaten Man".
纽♥约♥时♥报♥《未来属于他》
New York Times "Man of the Future".
首相的背叛
Prime Minister's Betrayal
Thomas 这标题
Thomas, this headline...
简直在弹劾首相 这太过了
Putting the Prime Minister up for impeachment? It's over the top.
你会失去全部的公信力 - 没过火 是刚刚好
You'll lose all credibility. - It's not over the top. It's just right.
他背叛挪威人♥民♥ 欺骗议会
He betrayed the Norwegian people. Deceived the Parliament.
他试图让自己当一个二货般的环保英雄
He's trying to appear like a fucking environmental hero.
站在钍工厂里 畅谈未来 真是笑话
Standing at the thorium factory and talking about the future. What a joke!
这标题太主观了 必须重写 加油
The headline is too personal and must be rewritten. Try.
我们扪心自问 政♥府♥背叛了它的人♥民♥
So one must ask oneself. In such a situation
在这种处境下
where the government betrays its own people:
作为个人 我们应当承担什么责任 做出什么选择呢
What choices, what responsibilities does one have as an individual?
挪威政♥府♥告诉我们俄♥罗♥斯♥人即将撤走
The Norwegian government tells us that the Russians will soon leave.
我们能相信吗 占领已成事实
Can we trust that? The takeover is a fact.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人控制着我们 我们没开一枪
The Russians control us. We haven't fired a single shot.
Eivind Birkeland 1978年出生于Oslo
Eivind Birkeland. Born 1978 in Oslo.
曾在欧斯陆大学和哥伦比亚大学上学
He studied at UiO and Columbia University.
学习人♥权♥并且曾
He studied human rights and taught
在武装部队学院任教 - 他和Christensen有关联吗
at the Armed Forces College. - Is there a link between him and Christensen?
有两处相关点 他给两次征兵活动做过演讲
Two matches. On two occasions he gave lectures to recruits.
Christensen可能去过那儿 - 尽快传他来谈话
Christensen may have been there. - Call him in to talk as quickly as possible.
现在我们在政♥府♥里的日子即将结束
Now our time in the government is coming to an end.
但我确信我们会再次围坐在这会议桌前
But I'm sure that we will sit around this table again.
我们愿意引导我们的国家 Anders 做决策 制定政策
We'd like to steer the country. Anders. Make decisions. Shape policy.
我的憧憬: 两年后 由议会选举
My vision: By parliamentary elections in two years
我党将稳操胜券 并组建新政♥府♥
this party will be a shoo-in, and form a new government.
听起来有点浮夸 但稍稍想一下
It sounds grandiose, but let's consider it a bit.
我们得到了纽♥约♥时♥报♥的称赞
We've already received praise in the New York Times.
他们写道 我们一直将冲突控制在合理范围
They write that it is historically unique that we
这在历史上是独一无二的
have kept conflicts to nearly normal levels.
这使我确信我们会赢得人♥民♥的信任
This makes me sure that we'll win people's faith.
党政部长Finn来了
Finn is here. The Party Secretary.
是我请Finn来的
I asked Finn to come.
有人希望召开一场特别代表会议
There's a desire to call for an extraordinary congress.
Jesper 我们多数党员都...
There are many of us in the party, Jesper, who...
认为推选一位党的新领袖
Who think that the only way to build up the party again is
才是重建我党的唯一方法
to elect a new party leader.
我们得从过去六个月所做的那些决定中抽身出来
We need to distance ourselves from the decisions of the last 6 months.
而很多决定是与你有关的
Many of them are associated with you.
Anne De Vibe也参与会谈了吗
Has Anne De Vibe been in on the talks?
是 Anna同意了
Yes, Anna agrees.
如果那是...
Well, if that's...
如果你们质疑我的领导...
If there are doubts that I'm the right man to lead...
这和你作为领导能力无关 Jesper 你得明白
This isn't about your abilities as party leader, Jesper. You must understand.
我们要召开临时代表会议 我们必须询问代表成员
We'll call for an extraordinary congress. We must ask the members.
是我将这个党带进政♥府♥中的
I'm the one who brought the party to government.
他们对俄♥罗♥斯♥人撤走后要应对的局面感到吃力
They're stressed because of what's going to happen when the Russians go.
Astrid听我说 Ingvild已经背叛我了
Astrid. Ingvild has gone behind my back.
她给Anne打电♥话♥并说服他 我应该生气
She called and persuaded Anne. I have a right to be pissed off.
是的 但你还可以做点其他的事
Yeah, but maybe you could do something else.
你想到了什么
What are you thinking of?
Eve Sinclair来过电♥话♥ - 巴黎的Eve 气候委员会的那个人吗
Eve Sinclair called. - Eve From Paris? The climate council?
他们希望我负责新的扶贫项目
They want me to lead the new poverty project.
是巴黎的 - 是个好差事
From Paris. - That's great stuff.
非常不错 - 他们希望我现在就开始
Totally fantastic. - They want me to start now.
在巴黎吗 - 对 她说这个项目里
In Paris? - Yeah. She was saying that maybe
也可能包含了钍方面的
thorium could be a part of the project.
听起来很棒 - 我们有机会一起工作
That sounds nice... - We'd have a chance to work together...
很美好的想法 - 我会先到那的
That's a lovely thought. - I can go there first.
咱们晚点再来详细讨论这事
We'll take more about this.
我得消化一下这个消息 给我们的孩子一个吻 晚上聊
I have to take this. Kisses to the little boy. We'll talk tonight.
你好 这里是Baltimore的Hopkins医院的医生Webb John
Hello, it's doctor Webb John,hospital Hopkins at Baltimore,
你是Wenche Arnesen吗
am i speaking to Wenche Arnesen?
是的
Yes.
我们收到了你寻求第二意见的请求
Well, we've responded to your request for a second opinion,
也收到了从奥斯陆寄来的CT扫描和X光片
and we have looked the CT scan and the X-ray we received from Oslo.
很抱歉通知你 我与我同事
I'm afraid that me and my colleagues
剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表