剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表
你通常开车去聚会吗 - 我信仰伊♥斯♥兰♥教 我不喝酒
Do you usually drive to parties? - I'm Muslim. I don't drink.
一个人摇摇晃晃的走到了马路中间
A person came staggering into the road.
我没发现他
I didn't notice him until the last moment.
我撞了他 直到我拉开车门 走下去
I slammed into him. I didn't realized what happened
才知道发生了什么
before I opened the door and got out.
我摸了下他的脉搏 但是他已经死了
I checked his pulse, but he was dead.
你为什么逃逸 - 我看到了他的访客卡
Why did you run off? - I saw his visitor's card.
我知道他是俄♥罗♥斯♥人 我更慌张了
I realized that he was Russian. I started to panic more.
我知道没有人会相信的我
I realized no one would believe me.
你觉得他在说真话吗 - 我不知道
Do you think he's telling the truth? - I don't know.
他所说的都与事实相符
Everything he's saying agrees with the facts.
我们不要告诉他爸爸 他自首了
We won't tell the father that lljas has turned himself in.
我们应该告诉律师吧 不是吗 - 先不要 等一下
We should report it to the lawyer, no? - Not yet. Wait a bit.
嘿 想来杯咖啡吗 - 不用了 谢谢
Hey! Do you want coffee? - No thanks.
我要去拿货
I have to go receive a shipment.
你能不能多抽点时间陪陪家人 - 真的不行
Can you spare a minute with the family? - Not really.
就几分钟
Just a minute.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人离开挪威的时间终于公布了
A final date for when the Russians will leave Norway.
你好 是的 那是 是 好的
Hello? Yeah, and that was...? Yeah. Okay.
你把你的芭蕾舞衣打包好了吗 - 打包好了
Did you pack your ballet clothes? - I just did.
你们的爸爸要成为电视明星了- 真的吗
Dad's going to be tv-famous. - Really?
我要去和首相辩论 - 听起来很有趣
I'm going to debate the Prime Minister. - Sounds fun.
终于等到了这一刻 只要坚持到最后你就能如愿以偿
Finally. Keep at it and you get what you deserve.
我来开门 - 轮到Vilde了
I'll open it. - It's Vilde.
你好 你是Maja吗
Hi. Are you Maja?
你的家长在家吗
Are your parents home?
你好 - 你好 我名叫Hans Martin Djupvik
Hi. - Hi. Hans Martin Djupvik.
我是警♥察♥安♥全♥局♥的 我来这里
From PST. I'm here about
是为了调查餐厅前面所发生的交通事故
the collision in front of the restaurant.
我想和Maja谈谈关于她那晚看到了什么
I'd like to talk to Maja about what she saw that night.
你都已经跟警♥察♥说过了 不是吗
You've already talked to the police, haven't you?
是的 Maja表现的很不错 但是我们现在锁定了几个嫌疑人
Yes, Maja has been very good, but we have some suspects now.
你想现在就走 - 如果可以的话
You're thinking right now? - If that's possible.
她正准备去上学... - 那没有问题
She's about to leave for school... - That'll be fine.
你确定 - 我会和她一起去 没事的
Are you sure? - I'll go with her. It'll be fine.
你能找找她的背包吗
Can you find her backpack?
他们能看到我吗 - 不能
Can they see me? - No.
我们能看到他们 但是他们看不到我们
We can see them, but they can't see us.
别着急 慢慢来
Take your time.
不是他们 - 你确定
It isn't any of them. - Are you sure?
你可以慢慢来 Maja
You can certainly take more time, Maja.
没关系 我想让你再看看其他的 把其他人带上来
That's okay. I want you to see a few more. Send in the next.
那他们呢 Maja 你能从他们当中认出来吗
What about them, Maja? Do you recognize any of them?
你认得出来他吗
Do you recognize anyone?
我不记得了 - Maja 你说你看见了他
I don't remember. - Maja, you said that you saw him.
是他们中的一个吗
Is it any of them?
试着集中注意力
Try to concentrate.
他们都不是
It's not any of them.
Maja - 没事 Maja 非常感谢
Maja. - It's fine. Thanks so much, Maja.
我们得确认一下
We need to be sure.
我们要去哪儿 - 我们要去兜个圈子
Where are we going? - We're taking a little trip.
一起谈谈
Talking a little together.
你昨晚是从哪里来的
Where were you coming from that night?
我说了我之前在一场派对
I said that I was at a party.
你是开车去派对的吗
Did you drive a car to the party?
我是穆♥斯♥林♥ 我没喝酒
I'm Muslim. I don't drink.
我没有被捕吧 - 没有 但是你也别要想着逃跑
Am I not under arrest? - You are, but you won't try to run.
我要你告诉我那晚你都开车去过哪
I want you to tell me where you drove that night.
为什么 - 你不记得你开车去过哪儿了吗
Why? - Don't you remember where you drove?
在这里往右
To the right here.
然后呢 - 再走远一点然后转左
Farther? - Farther and to the left.
按这个速度 - 我记不清楚了 差不多吧
At this speed? - I don't really remember. Close to it.
要快些 - 快一点 也许
Faster? - A little faster, maybe.
这里 这条路 - 我记性没那么好
Here? This way? - I don't remember that well!
当时很黑 - 他在这里出现吗
It was dark. - Did he come out here?
你来过这条街吗
Did you come out in the street here?
下一个 下一条街
The next! The next street!
这里吗 就在这前面吗
Here? Right in front of here?
停下来
Stop!
然后发生了什么 - 我下了车
What happened next? - I got out of the car.
我那时被吓到了
I was in shock!
我还不知道当时发生了什么 我想要检查一下
I didn't realized what happened! I wanted to check.
那当时发生了什么 - 他就躺在那里
What happened then? - He was lying here.
就在这附近
Somewhere around here.
给我看看你怎么做的 - 我蹲下来
Show me what you did. - I got down.
他当时已经死了吗 - 他死了
Was he dead? - He was dead.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
当时这里有很多血 - 他是怎么躺着的
There was a lot of blood. - How was he lying?
告诉我他是怎么躺在地上的
Show me how he was lying on the ground.
他躺... - 脸朝着泊油路
He was lying... - Face down in the asphalt?
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
这不是爸爸的错 他不是有意的
It wasn't Dad's fault. He didn't do it on purpose.
开车的是你父亲
It was your father who drove the car.
他不是有意的 这只是场意外
He didn't do it on purpose. It was an accident.
我们来自不同的文化
We come from another culture!
他因为我喝了酒而发怒 我们吵了一架
He was angry because I drank. We were fighting.
我们生活在挪威 - 但你不是挪威人
We live in Norway. - You aren't Norwegian!
你让我感到耻辱 这种事不能发生在我们家
You make me ashamed! This will not happen in our family!
这都是我的错 - 为什么
It was my fault. - Why?
因为他一直在看着我而不是看着路
Because he was looking at me and not at the road.
接着发生了什么
What happened then?
他死了- 你怎么知道的
He was dead. - How did you know?
爸爸看见了
Dad saw it.
他发现他是俄♥罗♥斯♥人 他看见了他的访客卡
He saw that he was Russian. He saw his visitor's card.
我向爸爸保证我什么都不说
I promised Dad not to say anything to anyone.
所以你自首了
So you turned yourself in?
我知道我有挪威国籍 但他没有
I knew that I had Norwegian citizenship, and he didn't.
我不会被引渡
I wouldn't have been extradited.
我能见他一面吗 - 抱歉
Can I see him? - Sorry.
求你了我只需要五分钟 - Iljas
I only need five minutes. Please. - Iljas.
你现在所说的都能帮到你的父亲
Everything you're saying now will help your father.
当你作证时 你全都得说出来
When you testify, you have tell everything.
说当时你在车上 而这也只是一场意外
That you were in the car, and that it was an accident.
那样才能符合你父亲的解释
That it matches your father's explanation.
接下来会发生什么 - 他不会被判为谋杀
What happens now? - He won't be convicted for murder.
那他会不会被引渡 - 过失杀人的罪名还不足以
Is he not going to be extradited? - Not for negligence.
你保证 - 是的 我保证
Do you promise? - Yes, I promise.
你好 Thomas 你看起来很不错
Hi, Thomas. You look nice.
首相在哪 - 他来不了了
Where's the boss? - He couldn't make it.
为什么 - 他还有其他要事需处理
Because? - He has to prioritize.
我听说的可不是这样...
That wasn't what I agreed to...
当我们就要...
When we're just about to...
你只能妥协一下和我谈了
You'll just have to settle for me.
欢迎收看夜间辩论21点
Welcome to this evening's Debate 21.
昨天 首相Minister Jesper说道
Yesterday Prime Minister Jesper Berg said
他已经有了俄♥罗♥斯♥人离开的确切时间
that he would have a date for when the Russians are leaving.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人会待到
There's been a guarantee
直到石油和天然气
the whole time that the Russians would stay
恢复生产的消息已被证实...
until oil and gas production are back...
我们需要确切的日期
We need a concrete date!
俄♥罗♥斯♥和欧盟都惊叹于
Russia and the EU are surprised
我们是多么迅速地加大了生产力度
over how quickly we've increased production.
这里依然需要做一些计算
There remain a few calculations,
之后我们会得到确切的日期
after which we'll get a concrete date.
首相不是昨天就得到日期了吗
Didn't the Prime Minister have a date yesterday?
那是首相的一己之言
That was said by the Prime
首相依然沉浸在新生儿给他带来的
Minister in the wake of the blissful news
幸福之中
of his newborn baby.
所以你的意思是首相的判断也因此收到了干扰
So you're saying that the Prime Minister's judgment was impaired?
他派出他的顾问做挡箭牌...
He sends his advisor as a smoke screen...
剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表