剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表
明白吗 - 好 明白了
Is that understood? - Yes, it's understood.
你为什么不接电♥话♥ 收到信息了吗
Why don't you pick up the phone? Did you get the message?
手♥机♥没电了 - 首相被绑♥架♥了
The battery was dead. - The Prime Minister was kidnapped.
你开玩笑呢吧 - 没开玩笑
You're kidding. - No.
直升机起飞的时候 我在那儿
I went around back where the helicopter takes off.
他被抓进了直升机里 现场只有我一个记者
He was snatched into the helicopter. I was the only journalist.
Jesper 你现在在哪儿 什么时候能到
Jesper, where are you now? When can you be here?
30分钟 - 很好 我们等你
30 minutes. - Good. Then we'll wait for you.
不好意思
Sorry,
但我们有明确的指示该如何应对此类袭击事件
but we have clear instructions for handling such terrorist situations.
首相不在场的话
The Prime Minister has no decision-making powers -
就没有决定权
when he isn't here.
我们无法确保俄♥罗♥斯♥人是否在用枪抵着他的头
We have no guarantee that a Russian isn't pointing a gun -
逼他传递指令 - 这绝不可能
to his temple and dictating what he says. - That seems highly unlikely.
没有人用枪指着我 这非常重要
No one is holding a gun to my head! This is extremely important!
我刚与俄♥罗♥斯♥和欧盟的人见了面
I was just in a meeting with the Russians and the EU
如果大家都配合 就不会演变为武装冲突
If everyone cooperates, this won't become an armed conflict.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人也会撤走
And the Russians will leave.
所以 该怎么做
So what is the decision?
首相回来之前 我们先遵照程序行动
We follow the procedures until the Prime Minister is here.
Hanne 你呢 - 好 Jesper 我们听你的指示
Hanne? - Yes, Jesper. We follow you.
我们听首相的指示 - 这块应听我指挥
We follow the Prime Minister. - This is my area.
如果首相受到妨碍
If the Prime Minister is prevented
无法履行职责 外♥交♥部♥长...
from doing his duty, the Foreign Minister...
可现在我们遭到袭击
Not when we're under attack!
可他们是世界上最强的军事大国之一
They are one of the world's strongest military powers.
两个天然气平台和一个石油平台已被占领
Two gas fields and one oil platform have been taken over.
对不起 Berg 但我们不知道在你那头是否有人监听
Sorry, Berg, but we don't know who's listening in on your end.
喂 挂了吗
Hello? Did we lose you?
糟糕了 - 能开多快开多快
Unfortunately. - Drive as fast as you can.
没人认证绑♥架♥事件
No one is confirming the kidnapping.
他们不知道该怎么处理此类情形
They don't know how they're going to handle the situation.
你百分之百确定你目睹的事情吗
You're 100% sure that you saw that?
我只看到一架直升机
I see that it's a helicopter, yes.
有没有可能你误解了情形
Is it possible that you could have misunderstood the situation?
首相被绑♥架♥了
The Prime Minister was kidnapped.
我收到消息 有人看到首相
I got a report saying that the Prime Minister was seen
走进了政♥府♥大楼
on the way into the government building.
嘿 很高兴见到你
Hi. Good to see you.
嘿 现在什么情况 飞机行动了是吗 - 是的
Hi. What's the situation? Planes in the air? - Yes.
跟我来
Ah. Join me in there.
减轻毒品吗 - 是的????
Lighter drugs? - Yes.
没有人动过那些包吗 他们打开过吗
No one moved the bags? Did they open them?
我没看见他们打开过 毒品就放在桌子前面
Not that I saw. No one opened them. They lay in front of the table.
放在桌子前吗 显而易见对吗
They were lying in front? Clearly visible?
陪审员们还有疑问吗
Do the lay judges have any more questions?
没有 那休庭15分钟
No. Then we'll take a 15 minute break.
嘿 - 你现在在哪儿
Hi. - Where are you now?
在工作 - 你能去接Andrea吗
I'm at work. - Can you pick up Andrea?
今天应该轮到你去接了
You're supposed to pick up Andrea today.
你去接她 拜托 然后开车去你妈妈那
Do it, please. Then drive to your mother's.
为什么 Andrea出什么事了吗 - 不 不 没有
Why? Did something happen to Andrea? - No, no, no.
我之后再跟你解释的
I'll explain everything later.
今天是我第一天开庭 所以我不可能随时就走
It's my first day, so I can't just go.
你就不能告诉我发生什么事情了吗
Can't you just tell me what it is?
不能在电♥话♥里告诉你 - 为什么
I can't say it over the phone. - Why can't you?
因为... 城里现在不安全
Just... It's not safe downtown.
我不明白
I don't understand what you mean.
可能会爆发战争 - 战争 什么意思 怎么会呢
There could be war. - What do you mean, war? How?
Hilde
Hilde...
我要挂了 你得自己去接Andrea
I need to go back. You have to pick up Andrea yourself.
我们很快就能夺回油气装置平台 此类事件我们已经
We can take this installation back quickly. That is a scenario -
演练过无数次了 - 这样做有什么用呢
we've rehearsed many, many times. - And how will that help?
俄♥罗♥斯♥人就是这么干的
That's how the Russians work.
为了将来的谈判 我们要先赢得尊重
We must get respect as a foundation for further negotiation.
不可能谈判
We're past negotiations.
我明白 被绑♥架♥很恐怖
I understand that it was a scary experience
但俄♥罗♥斯♥人就是这么玩的 - 这可不是个游戏
but that's the game Russians play! - It's not a game!
如果Bent是对的呢 - 这不是个游戏
What if Bent is right? - It's not a game!
在我们知道他们想要什么之前
Before we know what they want...
想获取利益的可不是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
It's not the Russians who want something!
一小时前
AN HOUR EARLIER
Berg首相 我代表整个欧盟告诉你
I’m speaking on behalf of the entire Union
你已经忽视了欧洲人♥民♥的基本需求
Mr.Berg, you have ignored the basic needs of our population.
不 我没有
No, i am not!
我们正在向你们欧盟供给着
We are offering all of our thorium energy to you,
我们所有的钍能源
the European Union!
那如何用电能驱动一辆汽油驱动的车呢
How can you start a petrol-driven car on electric energy?
换引擎
By changing the engine
这正是我当选以来一直敦促
this is exactly what i’ve been urging
欧盟去做的事情
the Union to do since i was elected...
现在讨论已经来不及了 你的油气开采工程必须重启
It’s too late for discuss, your gas&oil production will be restarted...
这是什么意思 我是民♥主♥选举出来的首相
what’s going on here? I’m a democratically elected leader
我所做的正是人♥民♥要求的
i’m doing exactly what i have demanded to do
不管你同不同意
It will happen with or without you
俄♥罗♥斯♥政♥府♥已经同意帮助挪威
the Russian government has agreed to assist Norway
他们会确保供给情况
they will make sure your production
与你就任前一致
whether be the same as before you entered the office
我想离开了 现在
Please i would... I would like to leave here now
我们达成一致了吗 Berg首相
Do we have the agreement Mr.Berg?
不 这..这根本无法接受
No... This is ... Totally... Totally unacceptable
我要求与其他的领导人对话
i demand to talk to another leader,
一位国家领导人 我...理事长先生?
a state leader, i.... Mr. Commissioner?
Jesper -Mari
Jesper. - Mari?
我很抱歉 但我们已经警告你很久了
I'm sorry, but we've tried to warn you for a long time.
你也参与了吗
Are you in on this?
我们都承担着重任 挪威人♥民♥会理解
We all have a responsibility. The Norwegian People will understand
我们必须与欧盟团结一致
that we must act in solidarity with the Europeans.
你不知道发生了什么 你看 他们都带着武器
You don't understand what's going on here. Look, they have weapons.
他们必须要安全的带我回去
They must be ordered to fly me back safely!
让我与瑞典首相对话
Give me back to Swedish PM
她现在没空
She is not available now
我们达成一致了吗 Berg先生
Do we have an agreement Mr.Berg?
是还是不是
Yes or no?
我不会与你讨论任何事情
i’ll not discussing anything with you.
那么我们会带你离开挪威
Then we’ll have to take you out of the country
让你的人♥民♥承受侵略的后果
and let your people suffer the consequence of the invasion.
有人靠近 - 七点钟方向
We have a visitor. - Seven o'clock.
准备起飞 - 需要40秒
Get ready. - Ready in about 40 seconds.
那人怎么处理 - 赶紧起飞
What do we do with the visitor? - We must go.
Berg先生 你必须现在决定
Mr.Berg, you’ll have to decide now
否则就没有机会了 我们达成协议了吗 Berg先生
it’s now or never, do we have a deal, Mr.Berg?
飞机已经就位 士兵们已待命
The planes are in position. The hunters are ready.
与俄♥罗♥斯♥作战我们能坚持多久呢
How long can we last against Russia?
直到有人援助 - 不会有人援助的
Until we get help. - We're not getting help!
这才是我的意思 美国不会出手相助的
That's my point. The USA isn't going to lift a finger!
所以他们才会退出北约
That's why they got out of NATO!
我们孤立无援
We're totally alone.
我很荣幸 我们作为政♥府♥代表
I'm proud of how we as a government have kept it together
在国内石油产业和其他国家的巨大压力下 我们能团结一致
against all the pressure from the oil industry and abroad.
面对禁令的威胁 我们团结一致
Threats of embargoes. We've kept it together.
现在 我们要做出决定
Now we're faced with a decision.
是否愿意 白白牺牲掉成千上万个生命
If we're willing to sacrifice thousands of lives to no avail.
我下不了决心 只能改变政策
I can't help but turn aside.
俄♥罗♥斯♥大使到了
The Russian Ambassador is here.
好的
Yeah.
你可以让俄♥罗♥斯♥大使等一下
You can ask the Russian Ambassador to wait.
我们是一个民♥主♥选举出来的政♥府♥ 我们正在开会
We're a democratically elected government. We're in a meeting.
Djupvik 你还好吗 - 是的
Djupvik? Are you okay? - Yes.
在那种情况下挂断电♥话♥ 你最好给我一个说得过去的解释
You better have a good reason for hanging up in such a situation.
剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表