剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表
都同意您的医生的诊断结果
completely agreed with your doctor's conclusion.
很抱歉 我们无能为力
I'm so sorry, but we can't help you.
好的
Ok.
当然 你也可以咨♥询♥别的医生
You can, of course, consult other doctors if you want,
但是 坦白讲 你仍会得到相同的结果
but, to be frank, I'm sure that you will get the same answer.
很抱歉 祝你好运
I'm so sorry, good luck.
谢谢 再见
Thank you, goodbye.
在一个民♥主♥国家中 人们不同意某事就会大声说出来
In a democracy one speaks up when one disagrees with something.
民♥主♥的契约被撕毁 谁还会倾听我们的声音
The democracy's contract is broken. Who will listen to what we have to say?
抗♥议♥就是如果不赞同某事就大声说出来
To protest is to speak up when you disagree with something.
反抗就是确保这所有事不会发生
To resist is to make sure that these things don't happen.
你知道这些照片上是谁吗 - 是个皇家侍卫
Do you know who they are? - That's the guard who tried
他曾试图射杀Sidorova 我不认识他
to shoot Sidorova, and I don't know who he is.
你确定吗 - 确定
You're sure? - Yes.
我推测他与警♥察♥安♥全♥局♥发生的恐怖袭击有关
I assume that he was involved in the terror attack against PST.
我想这也是你调查这一事件的原因
I imagine that's why you're investigating it.
一名年轻 陌生男孩的照片
Photos of a young, unknown boy.
如果我告诉你我知道这个侍卫是爆♥炸♥案的幕后主使呢?
What if I tell you that I know that the guard was behind the bomb?
他们有能力炸警♥察♥安♥全♥局♥ 是呀
They're capable of bombing PST, yes.
我们看了视频 你为他的恐怖袭击辩护
We've seen videos where you defend his terror attacks.
错了 我不为恐♥怖♥主♥义♥辩护
No. I don't defend terrorism.
你捍卫什么 - 我捍卫个人♥权♥利
What are you defending? - I defend the individual's right
以决定基于历史背景下哪些行动的实施是有必要的
to decide which actions are necessary based on the historical context.
哪种背景 - 就是我们如今所处的局面
Which context? - The situation we're in now where
政♥府♥机构已经失去了其合法性
the governing body has lost its legitimacy.
"解放挪威"的行动是
Free Norway's actions are self-defense
正当抵御占领势力 你知道这一点
against an occupational force. You know that.
那你用炸♥弹♥是想实现什么呢
What does one achieve with a bomb?
发挥你的想象力 - 它引起了恐慌
Use your imagination. - It creates fear.
这可以带来希望
It creates hope.
带来希望 那你接下来又准备干什么
What happens then,when you create hope?
你口渴吗
Are you thirsty?
HM 麻烦拿点水来 谢谢
HM, can you get a little water? Thanks.
突然要私底下谈话吗 - 我的同事
Are we suddenly off the record? - My colleague here
他会提出假设性的问题
he wants to get you to say which actions you support.
套问出你支持的是哪一方
And pretend that it's hypothetical.
而你呢 当然会回答 以显示自己的聪明才智
You will, of course, answer,just to show how smart you are.
如果你回答 他就会以鼓励恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
If you answer, he will get you charged for inciting terrorism
威胁国♥家♥安♥全♥的名义扣押你 并对你施行全面监控
danger to national security, and put full surveillance on you.
所以 解放挪威组织到底需要些什么
So what does Free Norway need?
解放挪威组织需要更多敢于牺牲一切的人♥民♥
Free Norway needs people who are willing to sacrifice everything.
那些一无所有 无所畏惧的人
Who don't have anything to lose.
嘿 能借用下电♥话♥吗 就用两分钟
Hey, can i borrow your phone, two minutes.
不行
No.
拜托 就打一个电♥话♥ 谢谢
Come on, only one call.Thank you.
从Birkeland那儿问出什么来了吗 - 没有
Did you get anything from Birkeland? - No.
他突然什么都不说了 - 为什么
He suddenly wouldn't talk. - Why not?
HM
HM.
"生日快乐"
"Happy birthday."
"我希望你能来"
"I wish that you could come."
"我也是 这儿简直太无聊了"
"Me too. It's unbelievably boring here."
是Musajev吗 - 我觉得是
Is that Musajev? - I think so.
这来自于Vestfossen郊区的一部未注册的预付电♥话♥
An unregistered prepaid phone in the vicinity of Vestfossen.
他在给谁发信息 - 他姐姐
Who is he texting? - Sister.
我们不是一周以后就不再监控她了吗
I thought we shut down surveillance of her after a week?
"我尽量今晚过来"
"I'll try to come tonight."
这就是为什么我们还要继续监视她
That's why we're still watching.
谢谢
Thank you.
你♥他♥妈♥的在干嘛
What the fuck were you doing?
别担心 我只是上下网 - 你不知道我们被监控着吗
Relax, I was just checking the internet. - Do you realize we're being watched?
我们认识的所有人都被监控了 - 这个破地方是不会被监控的
Everyone we know is being watched. - Not this shitty place.
你怎么知道不会 在接到指令前
You don't know that! We need to be here
我们必须待在这里 一声不吭 收割白菜
cutting cabbage with mouths shut until we get another message!
你 别动 指令他妈的马上就来了
You. Wait. It'll happen very fucking soon.
现在这样只是暂时的 明白吗 我们马上就要进攻了
It's just temporary. Understand? We'll soon be ready to attack.
知道了
Okay.
那个头条 全是他自己的一面之词
That is the headline! That is his subjective opinion!
我们不得不追究这件事 因为全都是粗鄙的指责
We have to pursue this, because these are gross allegations
还有不实报道 我们不得不这么做
and outright false. We have no choice.
你这是什么意思
What does that mean?
政♥府♥开始操纵媒体记者了吗
That SMK is trying to control a journalist...
挪威的媒体 你们的报纸 有数以百计的听众
Norwegian media, your paper, has millions in support
你本可以启示群众为民♥主♥奋斗
so you can inform the people and work for democracy.
而你们所做的与此相反
You're doing the opposite.
Thomas 我不是告诉过你不要刊登那篇文章吗
Thomas, didn't I say that you shouldn't publish that headline?
关于我们要成为什么性质的报社这个问题我们不是已经达成一致了吗
Are we not in agreement about what kind of paper we're creating?
这篇报道已经引起舆♥论♥关注 - 所有人都在看我们的新闻
It's taken off completely. - We're a paper that all the others reference.
我们将事实呈献出来 包括整体的故事背景和大局
We represent integrity. The story. The whole picture.
但是现在 我们在扭曲事实
But now we're twisting the truth.
人们会开始质疑我们的公信度 而一旦失去了它 我们也就一无所有了
Now people will doubt our credibility. If we lose that, we have nothing.
我们报道新闻 敢于报道新闻的真♥相♥
We create the news, we who dare to say how it is.
错 我们正在失去政♥治♥方面的可信度
No! We're losing political credibility!
你把我们报社弄得像是民♥主♥主义里的老鼠屎
You're presenting us as a populist muck rag.
现在我们终于能报导一些重要的新闻
We've got a finger on something important!
Jesper背弃于人♥民♥ 他的党派也背弃了他
Jesper has betrayed the people. The party is turning its back on him.
我有一份Anders Knudsen的声明
I got a statement from Anders Knudsen...
你不能再善做主张了 明白吗
You need to stop going over me. Do you understand?
发生了什么 - 我要关掉你的服务器
What's going on? - I'm closing the server to you.
我是编辑 这是我的职责
I'm the editor. It's my responsibility.
如果你关掉我的服务器 我不会再给你写文章
If you close the server, you won't get a single article from me.
你反应过头了 Thomas
Now stop overreacting, Thomas.
我们一块儿工作的很愉快 可我是编辑 我需要审查所有要印刷出来的文章
We work well together, but I'm the editor. I have to defend everything that's printed.
你怎么回事 你的胆子去哪了
Where happened to you? What happened to your balls?
如果你不刊登真实的新闻报道 我就不待在这个鬼地方了
If you won't print real journalism, I want nothing to do with this place!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck.
私人号♥码:
你妻子的餐厅还好吗
见个面吧
解放挪威组织
我要联♥系♥警♥察♥了
如果你想保护好你的家人的话
就闭上嘴 来见我们
时间和地方会告诉你的
别担心 他是我丈夫
It's ok, he is my husband.
这地方怎么了 简直像在战区一样
What the hell is going on here? It's a pure war zone.
Sidorova和俄♥罗♥斯♥的领导们要在这儿举办晚宴
Sidorova and the Russian leaders are going to have a farewell dinner.
你为什么不告诉我 - 我忙着管理餐厅
Why didn't you say anything? - I'm running a restaurant here.
把东西整理好准备走了 你的背包呢
Pack this up so you can go. Where's your backpack?
Bente 过来 - 怎么了
Bente, come here. - What is it?
你必须取消晚宴 Bente 听着
You have to cancel the dinner. Bente, listen.
这么多领导人在这里用餐 这里会成为恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的目标
With so many top leaders in one place, it's a terror target.
你必须取消 - 这里安保工作都做得很好
You have to cancel. - There's good security.
你和你们报社都在通过占领事件盈利
You and your paper make money from the occupation.
你们下一次会攻击哪里 石油企业吗
Who are you going to attack next? The oil companies?
不如拿你妻子的餐厅下手
Maybe your wife's restaurant?
他是谁 - 那个炸了警♥察♥局的人
Who is that? - The guy who bombed PST.
我收到了一条... - 你什么时候跟他通话的
I got a text from... - When did you speak with him?
几周前 当时这只是个虚假的警告而已
A couple weeks ago. It was an empty threat then.
但现在不一样了 这些人真的会动手的
But now it's real. With these people, it's real.
你两周前跟他通过话 你竟然什么都没告诉我
You talked to him two weeks ago, and you didn't say anything?
你必须取消晚宴 - 晚了
You must cancel. - I can't do that now!
Petter 今天就别工作了
Petter, you can work any day other than today.
为什么 - 看看你周围的环境 我不喜欢你干这个
Why not? - Look around you. I don't like it.
可我需要钱 今晚的小费一定很丰厚
I need money. There's going to be super tips.
把他划掉吧
Then we'll cross him out.
Anfers - 给你3分钟
Anders! - Three minutes.
非常感谢你推迟了斯瓦尔巴特群岛之旅
I appreciate this. You postponed the Svalbard trip.
是去斯瓦尔巴特群岛吧 - 是的
Was it not Svalbard? - Yes, it was.
这段时期对党内很多人来说都是一段困难的时期
This has been a very hard time for many in the party.
而你身处一个致力于环境的党派 一定更是难上加难吧
It must be extra hard for you in Environment?
我很敬佩你 能带着钍项目
I'm impressed. You've managed to keep the thorium project
经历这么多艰难的情境 - 是因为环境党派有人在保卫着这个项目
going through a crazy situation. - Some in Environment defend the work.
给自己点信心
You should pat yourself on the back.
这是两年内选举战略的重要一环
This will be an important part of the strategy for the elections in two years.
剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表