剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表
能够再次见到圣诞节的饰品开心吗 - 开心
Nice to see Christmas decorations again? - Yeah.
今年由谁来扮演圣诞老人呢 也许你可以来扮演
Who should be Santa this year? Maybe you could be Santa?
很好笑
Very funny.
刚刚发生了一起恐怖袭击
There's been a terrorist attack.
幕后黑手是名为"解放挪威"的组织
The group Free Norway was behind it.
Oskar
Oskar.
嗨 上车 我想跟你谈谈
Hi. Get in. I want to talk to you.
是谁让你去拍我的邀请名单的
Who asked you to take pictures of my reservation list?
你又要把这些照片交给谁
Who were you going to give the pictures to?
Oskar
Oskar.
你要逼我去跟你妈妈讲吗
Shall I talk to your mother?
Sveinung 嗨 我叫Bente, Petter的继母
Sveinung? Hi. Bente, Petter's stepmother.
我知道是你让孩子们
I understand you got the
去拍我的邀请名单的 是吗
boys to take pictures of my reservations?
你让Petter和Oskar去拍我的邀请名单的照片
You got Petter and Oskar to take pictures of my reservations.
我想你搞错了
I think you're mistaken.
我知道你的算盘
I know what you're doing.
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
让我帮你们做点什么吧 我熟悉他们 他们也熟悉我
Let me do something. I know them, they know me.
我知道俄♥罗♥斯♥人的行程
I know the Russians' routines.
拜托了
Please.
你知道他们不久前才杀害了我老公吗
You know that they just killed my husband.
让我帮帮你们吧
Let me help you.
但你不能再让孩子们牵扯进来了
But the boys stay out of this.
好吧
Okay.
为什么我会不知道这项调查
Why didn't I know about the investigation?
这是昨天早上才开始的
It came yesterday morning.
但是我确实应该早点通知你的
I should, of course, have informed you.
我估计这次泄露是源自警♥察♥安♥全♥局♥的高层
I assume that this leak is coming from the leadership in PST.
你一直对我们和
You haven't hidden your
俄方的合作持怀疑态度
skepticism about the cooperation with the Russians.
知晓警♥察♥安♥全♥局♥的一举一动
It doesn't always benefit the
不总是有利于国家领导层
head of state to know all of PST's decisions.
好吧 那我想你会有
Fine. I expect that you have
证据能支撑这项指控吧
evidence that substantiates the allegations.
相信我的话 Arnesen 你必须要有证据
Believe me, Arnesen, there has to be proof.
如果我们有证据指向Viksund的炸♥弹♥
If we have evidence the Viksund
是俄方自己制♥造♥的话 美国必将回应
bomb was the Russians, the Americans must respond.
嗨 你能把裁定打印出来
Hi! Could you print out
然后跟我们带到法庭上吗
the verdict and bring it with us to court?
案子延长到12点开庭
The case is postponed until 12:00.
大♥法♥官宣布的
The Chief Magistrate announced it.
但这只是裁决啊
But it was just a verdict.
我们昨天达成了共识了啊
We were agreed yesterday.
公♥关♥不会影响到我们的做事的先后顺序
The media will not influence our priorities
但我不敢确定这件案子对你有利
but I'm not sure that the case benefits you.
为什么没有呢 警方明白他们在这件案子上已经没有希望了
Why not? The police know they have a hopeless case.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人在这是合法的
The Russian isn't here illegally.
他的所有书面材料都没问题
He has all his papers are in order.
问题是警方在利用你的弱点
The problem is that the police are exploiting your weakness.
那就是你嫁给了俄♥国♥佬
You're married to the Russians' man.
看来自我们上次的对话什么也没有改变
Nothing's changed since we last talked.
但是无论怎样这件事还是与我丈夫无关啊
My husband still has nothing to do with the case.
最重要的事还是你的决策要不容置疑
The most important thing is that your judgment cannot be doubted.
如果我不能尽快解决这个案子
It's soon going to be your
到时候被质疑的就是你的判断了
judgment that's in doubt if I can't finish this case.
我能明白这件事为何会困扰着你
I see how this is bothering you.
光凭这件事就有足够的理由把你撤出了
That alone is a reason for you to withdraw.
俄♥罗♥斯♥大使同样也认为反抗组织...
The Russian Ambassador also believes that the resistance...
到我来选了 - 我们在赶时间 我们马上就要走了
My turn to choose. - We're in a hurry. We're leaving soon.
你相信Sidorova吗
Do you believe Sidorova?
我不清楚 - 在警♥察♥内部也有反抗势力
I don't know. - There are resistance people in the police.
对 大概也有吧
Probably, yeah.
你知道什么内♥幕♥吗 你跟她谈过话吗
Do you know anything? Did you talk to her?
你又是什么时候开始对这件案子感兴趣了
Since when have you been so interested in the case?
我被建议
It was recommended that
撤出俄♥罗♥斯♥人的案子
I withdraw from the case with the Russian.
大♥法♥官改变了她的想法
The Chief Magistrate changed her mind.
因为Viksund爆♥炸♥案 - 对
Because of the Viksund bombing? - Yeah.
所以他们认为你有偏见所以必须把你撤出案子
So now you're biased and have to withdraw from the case?
没 我判的他无罪 案子昨天就结了
No, I acquitted him. The case ended yesterday.
我居然被劝退了
It was only suggested that I withdraw.
Andrea 把电视关了 我们得走了
Andrea! Turn off the tv. We have to go now.
飞机刚飞过西迄熊岛 - 好的
The plane has passed Bjrnya. - Great.
总督那里准备好了吗 - 准备好了
Is everything ready at the Governor's? - Yes.
哦 - 怎么了
Oh. - What's happening?
看起来像两架战斗机
Looks like two fighter jets.
Jesper 来看下这个
Jesper. Look at this.
两架战机 - 俄方的
Two fighter jets. - Are they Russian?
对
Yes.
这本该是场平民任务
This was going to be a civil operation?
需要我把他们叫掉头吗 - 稍等
Should I call the plane back? - Wait.
俄♥罗♥斯♥是不会把一架载着他们的人的飞机射下来的
The Russians won't shoot down a plane with their own people.
等等 飞行员想知道他该怎么做
Wait a second. The pilot is wondering what to do.
暂缓任务 待命
Delay.
Jesper 我们这里需要你
Jesper! We need you in here now.
让飞机掉头 - 掉头
Call the plane back. - Turn the plane around.
美国人愿意参与进来了 Sidorova就要来这儿了
The Americans are in. Sidorova is coming here.
好了 我们要开始行动了 执行"降雪"行动
Okay, we're going to begin. Implementing Operation Snowfall.
短♥信♥没打完,推测为:圣诞节礼物没了
你带了注射器吗
Do you have the syringes?
Iljas 开枪
Iljas, shoot him!
开枪
Shoot him!
快开枪
Shoot him!
没有网络连接
他们有权呆在这
They have a right to be here.
挪威政♥府♥和警方在
The Norwegian state and the police
追捕无辜的俄♥罗♥斯♥人♥民♥
are hunting innocent Russians.
根据挪威法律他们无权逮捕这些人
Norwegian laws give them no right to arrest them.
这不就是你昨天刚刚释放的那个人吗 - 这太荒谬了
That's the guy you freed yesterday. - This is absurd.
他帮忙把关在羁押中心的俄♥罗♥斯♥人放走了
He helped release the Russians from Trandum.
你看过我今天的行程表了吗
Had you looked at the custody meetings I have today?
你今天一个羁押案都没有
You don't have any custody meetings today.
那我今天要做什么呢
What am I scheduled for today, then?
你什么都不用做
You're not scheduled for anything.
警方应该只需要做一件事
The police should have only
那就是将Sidorova平安地带回来
one task: find Sidorova and get her back safely.
挪威的每个警员都
Every single policeman in the
应该只考虑如何找到Sidorova
country shall think about nothing but finding Sidorova.
这与俄方对我们的行动有什么关联呢
How does this relate to the Russians' actions against us?
别想这些 我们只需要
Don't think about it. We
考虑怎么找到Sidorova
should focus on nothing but finding Sidorova.
到底发生了什么 - 我是来放你出去
What's going on? - I'm getting you out.
你在这儿不安全
It's not safe for you here.
这太愚蠢了 我能帮到你
This is stupid. I can help you!
我知道 但Gosev并不信任你
I know, but Gosev doesn't trust you.
他现在是负责人吗
Is he in charge now?
在这件事解决之前都别来这儿了
Don't come back here until this situation is over.
你在哪儿
我有事找你
Ingrid 给我5分钟就是了
Ingrid, just give me five minutes.
我需要详细了解绑♥架♥案的调查进程
I need insight into the kidnapping investigation.
我给不了你
I can't give you that.
我们查到的 你也知道
We haven't found anything that you don't know.
我接触不到俄♥国♥人的调查
I don't have access to the
我被排挤在外了
Russians' investigation. I've been thrown out.
为什么 - 他们认为我给你们泄露信息了
Why? - They think I gave you information.
也就你这么想了 Hans Martin
You have only yourself to thank, Hans Martin.
Ingrid等等 -我可没时间和你纠缠
Ingrid, wait. - I don't have time for this.
你看
Look.
你看是谁签的名
Look who signed.
你给情报部干活
You're working for Intelligence?
剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表