剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表
占领区
三月
奥斯陆
俄♥罗♥斯♥总统证实 俄♥罗♥斯♥会根据与欧盟签署的和平条约
The Russian president confirms Russia left all oil and gas plants in Norway -
撤离挪威境内所有石油和天然气工厂
in accordance with the peace treaty signed with the EU.
Jesper Berg似乎有信心在下届大选之前
Jesper Berg appears confident he has a parliamentary majority -
获得议会多数席位并成为总理
to become prime minister until the next general election.
自从总理Anita Rygh遭到暗♥杀♥后 挪威至今仍是无政♥府♥状态
Norway has been without a government since the killing of PM Anita Rygh.
他不能再次统治挪威 - 为什么
He can't govern Norway again. - Why not?
他只会重蹈覆辙
He's just going to make the same mistake again.
既然欧盟要捍卫挪威主♥权♥ 事情会不会有所不同
Aren't things different now that the EU is going to defend Norwegian sovereignty?
当然 只要挪威给欧盟输送石油和天然气
Sure, so long as Norway delivers oil and gas to the EU.
这与Jesper Berg的政♥治♥主张背道而驰
That's in direct opposition to Jesper Berg's agenda.
所有的问题都源于Berg停止石油开采
The problems started when Berg stopped oil production.
相信你已经知道了
As you surely understand -
议会希望你组建新政♥府♥
parliament wants you to form a new government.
但有些事情我们必须先弄清楚
But there are some things we have to clear up first.
Jesper - Rudi
Jesper. - Rudi?
Jesper和我是老相识了
Jesper and I, we go way back.
年轻时 我们都致力于保护自然 对吗
As young men, we were both engaged in preserving nature, weren't we?
现在你只效力于保护欧盟
Now you're just engaged in preserving the Union.
我今天邀请Teichmann先生来这里是因为欧盟担心
I invited Mr. Teichmann here today because the Union is concerned -
你可能想重新协商和平条约的条款
you might want to renegotiate the terms of the peace treaty.
该条约是在本国没有合法政♥府♥时签署的
That treaty was signed when the country was without a legitimate government.
无论俄♥罗♥斯♥退出的条件和情况是什么
Well, whatever the circumstances the conditions of Russia's withdrawal -
挪威将维持石油和天然气供应
were that Norway would maintain our oil and gas supplies -
并立即重新开始开采
and that production would be restarted immediately.
Jesper
Jesper...
你同意吗
I hope you're OK with that?
当然
Of course.
太好了 我期待你能回到总理办公室
Great. Then I look forward to seeing you back in office.
我还有一个要求 Jesper
I have another demand, Jesper.
你让副总统成为你的国务卿
That you make the vice president your secretary of state.
她对和平条约了如指掌
She knows everything about the peace treaty.
Grete Sundby
Grete Sundby?
你不是全国最年轻的警♥察♥局长吗
Weren't you the country's youngest chief of police?
没事 是的
Yes, I was.
太好了 这样她就可以多多"关注"我了
Great. She can keep an eye on me, then.
为什么我要以驻挪威大使的身份要被召回
Why am I being recalled as ambassador to Norway?
Sidorova女士 这是总统的命令
Miss Sidorova, these are the president's orders.
我在这里的人脉比任何人都要有用
The contacts I have here could be more useful than ever.
我是挪威最受欢迎的俄♥罗♥斯♥人
I'm the most popular Russian in Norway.
对于挪威人来说 你已经成为侵略占领的象征了
To the Norwegians, you've become the face of the occupation.
这和我的私生活有关系吗
Does this have anything to do with my private life?
不是
No, it doesn't.
我想知道真♥相♥
I'd really like to hear the truth.
我们只是希望你回家
We just want you to come home.
很好
Good.
她有很大的潜力 用不了多久 她就会成为我最好的学生之一
She has a lot of potential. Before long, she'll be one of my best students.
弹给我听听
Play something for me.
怎么了 - 事情没有按计划进行
What's wrong? - Things aren't going as planned.
我们会生活的比在这里更好
We're going to live much better than we do here.
是的 但我们曾想在这里抚养我们的孩子 不是莫斯科
Yeah, but we wanted to raise our child here, not Moscow.
你希望一辈子都隐瞒着真♥相♥吗
Do you want to hide the truth your whole life?
太天真了
You're so naive.
你没有信守承诺 你骗了我
You didn't keep your word, Ira. You lied to me.
你有考虑过我们将面对的困难吗
How did you think we were going to get by?
我们要如何抚养孩子 我在这里无依无靠
How were we going to raise a child? I have nothing here.
现在他们给我提供了一个联♥合♥国♥教科文组织的职位
And they're offering me a post at UNESCO.
你才是天真的那个
You're the one who's naive.
他们永远不会接受你和一个女人的关系
They'll never accept that you have a relationship with a woman.
梅尔基天燃气设备区
写的不错 但我不能这么说
Nice edits, but I can't say this.
有什么问题吗 - 整段谈话
What's the problem? - The whole talk.
我像是在庆祝石油和天然气的重启
It seems like I'm celebrating the oil and gas revival.
好的 划掉有关石油和天然气的一切
OK. Cross out everything about oil and gas -
只关注我们从俄♥罗♥斯♥人手中获得了自♥由♥
and just focus on us being free from the Russians.
CEO叫什么 - Harald Aasbakk
What's the CEO's name? - Harald Aasbakk.
我们能喊他过来吗
Can we ask him to come here?
可以 但现在中断讲话有点迟了
Yeah, but it's too late to back out now.
你们知道总理和我说了什么吗
Do you know what the prime minister said to me?
他认为在俄♥罗♥斯♥撤军两周后
He didn't think it was possible to start gas production -
就开始开采天然气是不可能的
just two weeks after the Russians withdrew.
但我们做到了 不是吗 谢谢大家
But we managed, didn't we, thanks to you all -
破纪录的时间内让工厂上线
bringing the plant online in record time.
现在让我们将龙从小憩之中唤醒吧
Now we can wake the dragon from his short nap.
控制室 开始吧
Control room, let's go.
仅着一个天然气工厂的产能
The capacity of this single gas plant -
每年可以为330万个德国家庭供暖
can heat 3.3 million German households a year.
在可预见的未来 我们将成为欧洲最重要的
We're going to be Europe's most important energy supplier -
能源供应商
for the foreseeable future!
我们将向他们展示我们至少可以做的和在俄♥罗♥斯♥领导下所做的一样好
We'll show them we can do at least as well as we did under Russian leadership.
快走
Come on!
进车
Get in the car!
开车
Drive!
56人确认死亡 多人重伤
56 confirmed dead and many critically injured -
今天中午在Melkøya工厂发生强烈爆♥炸♥
after a powerful explosion at the Melkøya plant at noon today.
爆♥炸♥发生在重新启动天然气开采后不久
The explosion occurred a short time after gas production was restarted.
自从俄♥罗♥斯♥人将控制权交还给挪威当局后
Operations had been stopped in the twelve days -
开采运作已经停止了十二天
since the Russians handed control back to Norwegian authorities.
有多少人
How many is it?
许多受害者是为工厂重新开放而聚集的
Many of the victims are Norwegian workers and journalists -
挪威工人和记者
gathered for the reopening of the plant.
CEO Harald Aasbakk也在受害者之中
CEO Harald Aasbakk is among the victims.
爆♥炸♥发生时Aasbakk正在发表开幕致辞
Aasbakk was giving an inaugural speech when the explosion occurred.
首相也出席了仪式
The prime minister was also there for the ceremony.
记者Atle Isakstuen现在正在距离事故现场几公里的
Reporter Atle Isakstuen is outside Hammerfest hospital -
Hammerfest医院外
a few kilometers from the scene of the accident.
你知道爆♥炸♥的原因吗
Do you know anything about the cause of the explosion?
爆♥炸♥很可能是由于丙烷设施泄漏造成的
The explosion was likely due to a leak in a propane facility.
Jesper Berg总理 您出席了开幕式
Prime Minister Jesper Berg, you were there for the opening.
你能告诉我们更多关于这次泄漏的原因吗
Can you tell us more about the cause of this leak?
不 我现在只能想所有受害者
No, I'm just thinking about all the people who didn't make it out.
所有来到这里的人都受严重的损伤
All the people coming here with horrific injuries.
调查将显示是否有人破坏了该工厂
Investigations will show whether someone sabotaged the plant.
你有想到特定人选吗
Are you thinking of someone in particular?
我们知道该软件没有按预期运行
We know the software didn't behave as expected.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人在撤离我国之前安装了该软件
The Russians installed the software before they left the country.
我们可能需要停止在挪威大♥陆♥架上的所有生产
We may need to stop all production on the Norwegian continental shelf -
直到我们更换了所有俄♥罗♥斯♥软件
until we have replaced all the Russian software.
你对Berg指责俄♥罗♥斯♥是爆♥炸♥的幕后黑手有什么看法
What do you say to Berg's accusation that Russia was behind the explosion?
这些指控 他都没有事实依据
Those are accusations he has failed to back up with the facts.
他们没有所谓的真♥相♥ 坦率地说 我希望并期待
There is no truth to them. Quite frankly, I hope and expect -
欧盟能够比Berg先生更尊重证据
that EU will show more respect for evidence than Mr. Berg.
否则 整个和平条约将受到威胁
If not, the entire peace treaty will be jeopardized.
Sidorova女士 车在外面等着了
Miss Sidorova, the car is waiting.
这对俄♥罗♥斯♥与欧盟的关系意味着什么
What does this mean for Russia's relationship with the EU?
俄♥罗♥斯♥不是恐♥怖♥主♥义♥国家 我拒绝回答这些暗示
Russia is not a terrorist state. I refuse to answer those insinuations.
我们为什么要走后门 - 不是你的原因 Ljuba
Why are we using the back door? - This isn't about you, Ljuba.
俄♥罗♥斯♥政♥府♥向遇难者家属表示哀悼
The Russian government extends our condolences to the victims' families.
这起悲惨的事故发生在挪威人重新开始天然气生产之后
This tragic accident occurred after the Norwegians restarted gas production.
拜托 现在不行 到处都是照相机
Please. Not now. There are photographers everywhere.
是 我们在莫斯科也得躲躲藏藏的
Yeah, and we'll have to hide in Moscow, too.
俄♥罗♥斯♥新闻发言人刚刚发表声明
The Russian press attaché just released a statement -
强烈否认俄♥罗♥斯♥参与了爆♥炸♥
strongly denying that Russia was involved in the explosion.
请关上窗
Please, close the window.
嘿 爆♥炸♥不是事故
Hey, the explosion was not an accident.
我相信俄♥罗♥斯♥政♥府♥需要为此负责
I believe the Russian government is responsible.
司机
Drive!
你有证据支持这些言论吗
Do you have evidence to back these beliefs?
你根本不知道你做了什么
You have no idea what you've done!
我知道我不打算回去
I know that I'm not going back.
剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表