剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表
他在听证会之前被释放了
He was released pending the hearing.
是挪威警方放他出来的 - 他重复他之前的所作所为的几率是很小的
Norwegian police let him go? - Low risk of him repeating what he did.
我得到一条线报称他才是爆♥炸♥的幕后黑手 待会儿再打给你
I got a tip that he was behind the bombing! Call you later.
他在哪儿 - 正从环岛往西开
Where is he located? - Go on the beltway. West.
他在你前面不到两公里
He's less than 2 km in front of you.
你能够重复一次吗
Can you repeat that?
两公里 你得开快点
Two kilometers. You have to drive faster.
他正在接近主干道而且在正在加速
He's close to the main road and increasing speed.
现在他刚刚驶过一所学校 你能看到吗
Now he's driving by a school. Can you see it?
我看到学校了 他走了哪一条路
I see the school. Which road did he take?
他往右走了 朝着住♥宅♥区去了 然后在第一个路口左转了
He took a right, towards an apartment complex. Then the first left.
在这儿左转
Take this left.
他不见了
He disappeared.
这条路的终点在公♥寓♥大楼前
The road stops at an apartment building.
我们看不见他了 - 我们也是
We don't see him anymore. - We don't either.
他一定躲在某个地方
He must be here somewhere.
他在那
There he is.
四楼 第三扇门 - 我们需要支援
Fourth floor. Third door. - We need reinforcements.
我们找到Christensen了 他在住♥宅♥区的一栋公♥寓♥
We have Christensen. He's in an apartment in a housing complex.
我们准备好行动了 已经全副武装了
We're ready to move. We're armed.
等等 "解放挪威"可能有更多的人手
Wait a second. Free Norway might have more people?
如果我们等到他和其他人见面 我们会抓到更多的人
If we wait until he meets others, we'll get several.
我认为我们现在就该行动 趁他还没防备的时候
I think we should go in now. He's not prepared.
是啊 但你也没准备好
No, but you're not, either.
你不知道这大楼还有多少人
You don't know if there are more people in that apartment.
我已经呼叫支援了 他们已经在路上了
I called for reinforcements. They're already on the way.
好吧 Djupvik 小心点
Fine. Djupvik? Be careful.
今天Ny Tid报社发布了一段更长的访谈
The paper Ny Tid published today a longer interview with the man
受访人则宣称对PST车♥库♥爆♥炸♥案负责
who claimed responsibility for the car bomb that exploded in PST's garage.
事件导致两个人受伤 一名十五岁的男孩身受重伤躺在医院里
Two people were hurt. A 15-year-old boy lies badly hurt in the hospital.
想象一下如果他死了 - 这就是你想要的
Imagine if he died. - Do you really want this?
一名警官杀了你的父亲 现在可不是你退缩的时候
A policeman killed your father. This isn't the time to back out.
四楼
Fourth floor!
你打前锋 你殿后 我们上楼
You take the front. You take the back. We're going up.
怎么了
Yeah?
好了 赶快打包好东西 我们马上走 立刻 就只拿那些最重要的
Okay. Pack the bags. We're leaving. Now! Take what's most important.
武装警♥察♥
Armed police!
安全
Clear!
安全 - 阳台上
Clear. - The balcony.
武装警♥察♥ 别动
Armed police, freeze!
两个人在楼顶上
Two men on the roof!
Stefan
Stefan!
快点 跑快点
Come on! Faster!
别动 武装警♥察♥
Stay still, police with weapon.
快啊 快点 - Iljas 等等
Come on, faster! - Iljas! Wait!
快
Come on!
他们从前面的楼梯下来了
They went down the stairs in the front.
停下 武装警♥察♥
Stop! Armed police!
剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表