剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表
我很有信心 我们能做的很好
I'm totally honest when I say that I expect us to be a shoo-in.
而你和这个钍项目会是关键
You and the thorium project will be the key to this.
你说的很对
I think you're completely right.
相信替罪羊计划
It's easy to believe that a scapegoat strategy will help us
能帮助我们度过困难时期 - 这是Ingvild的计划
over the hump. - That's Ingvild.
有很多很多的年轻人对于你的政♥府♥失望透了
There are many, and a lot of young people who are disappointed in your politics.
很难不注意到 你看了Thomas Eriksen的文章了吗
It's hard to overlook. Did you read the article by Thomas Eriksen?
Thomas Eriksen有点过分 - 不是 他说的很对
Thomas Eriksen went too far. - No, he has it completely right.
人♥民♥觉得你失败了 你让俄♥罗♥斯♥人重启了石油开采
People feel that you have failed. You let the Russians turn on the oil again.
你是一个非常有魅力的人 Jesper 可不论好坏
You're a charismatic person, Jesper. For better or worse
这段困难时期或多或少有你的原因
this period is linked to you.
那么 我们很有必要解决这个问题
It's important, then, that we deal with this.
我们的解决办法就是撤换你
That we deal with replacing you.
改天有时间一块儿去钓鱼 - 对我来说 环境问题才是最重要的
We'll take a fishing trip one day. - To me, the environment what's important.
谢了Anders 我们赶时间
Thanks, Anders. We don't have time.
什么事 - 把门关上
Well? - Shut the door.
这算什么 新的审讯方式吗
What's going on? Is this a new method?
我想有那么一群人愿意为了国家而牺牲自我
I think there are people who are willing to sacrifice something for their country.
那群已经没有什么可留恋了的人
People who have nothing to lose.
我就是其中之一
I'm one such person.
没有伴侣 没有子孙
No husband. No children.
你所拥有的无非
The only thing you have is a career where you
就是这份为敌人卖♥♥命的工作
brown-nose the enemy?
我爱人在我们结婚后的第五天就离世了
My husband died five days after we were married.
很不幸的是 我没有子孙 我只有一块脑瘤
I have no children.I do have, however, a brain tumor.
医生说我只有6个月的时间了
The doctor gave me six months.
我还要声明最后一点 那就是我从未当过卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥
As for the last, I've never brown-nosed the enemy.
这不是我的作风 - 你是警♥察♥安♥全♥局♥的局长
It's not my style. - You're the director of PST.
你以为我有多天真 - 天真到以为光靠一群学者和愤青
How naive do you think I am? - Naive enough to believe that academics
就可以战胜俄♥罗♥斯♥人
and some angry boys can win a fight against the Russians.
我会用这个和你联♥系♥ 加过密
I'll contact you with this. It's secure.
有动静
We have movement.
目标开始行动了 - Jasmine
Target is on the move. - Jasmine.
跟着她 - 明白
Stay on her. - Understood.
跟着 看看她能不能把我们带到Iljas面前
Follow. See if she leads us to Iljas.
能看一下车牌号♥码 - BP 20511
Can we get the plate number? - BP 20511.
明白
Understood.
Aslan Musajev 是他的叔叔
Aslan Musajev. It's his uncle.
你们找到他了吗 - 还没
Have you located him yet? - Not yet.
有人正和目标接触
The subject is in contact with someone.
可能是Musajev 无法确认
Presumably Musajev. Can't confirm.
是Iljas
It's Iljas.
我认为我们该拿下他 - 不 我们要等
I think we should take him in. - No, we wait.
等Musajev将我们带到Christensen和其他暴♥动♥分子的老窝
Musajev can lead us to Christensen and the other resistance people.
我们可以给他施压逼他交代
We can pressure him and get him to talk.
不 我们等
No, we wait.
是Musajev 已确认 的确是Musajev
It's Musajev. Confirmed, it is Musajev.
如果我们现在跟丢了的话... - 我们继续等
If we lose them now... - We wait. The situation
情势十分明了 何况这次监视没有被批准
is clear. Further, we don't have permission to do anything
在此基础上审讯是不合法的
while the investigation is based on surveillance that isn't approved.
我很高兴能找到你 我们需要把你送出国
I'm happy we found you. We need to get you away from here.
书面资料已经准备好了 你要去加拿大
We've arranged for the papers. You're going to Canada.
资料在这儿 你的亲戚会在机场等你
Here. Your relatives will meet you at the airport.
你不能待在这儿了 他们认为你不是无辜的 你没有任何...
You can't stay here. They don't think you're innocent. There's no way...
我不需要你的帮助 叔叔 - 照我说的做
I don't need help, Uncle. - Do as I say.
我哪也不会去 - 你必须走
I'm not going to leave. - You must.
Iljas 你就走吧 - 他们杀了我的父亲
Iljas, go! - They killed my father!
你认为我会就此罢休
Do you expect me to give up?
Musajev跑开了 - 跟着Musajev
Musajev is running. - Stay on Musajev.
他可以帮我们找出Christensen - 有情况随时向我报道
He can take us to Christensen. - Keep me updated at all times.
奥斯陆国际机场
Gardermoen airport.
在卑尔根着陆后会给你更多的指令
你有4个小时的时间
一切都还好吗
Is everything ok?
恩 一切都好
Yes, everything is fine.
如果安全的话
If everything is ok,
他们为什么会过来地下室检查三次
why our man checking the basement for the third time?
他们只是过来确认一下 你不必担心
It's just to make sure, you don't have to worry.
这是我的餐厅 我担心是应该的
This is my restaurant, i worry just as mush as i want to.
是的 当然
Yes, of course.
如果有什么情况发生 要通知我 明白吗
Yeah, if we have a situation here, i should be informed, ok?
当然 你可以相信我的
Yes, you can trust me.
做的不错 但你不用呆在这儿了
Great work, but you don't need to be here.
我需要钱 - 你会拿到的
I need money. - And you'll get it.
拿着 你走吧 人手充足
Here. Just take off, we have too many people.
我们在跟踪Musajev 如果他在去找Christensen的路上的话 你得告知Christensen
We're on Musajev. If he's on the way to Christensen, you must warn him.
喂
Yeah?
没错 靠 我看见他了
Yeah, fuck. I see him now.
嘿 怎么了吗
Hey, what's up?
我收到条密报称警♥察♥安♥全♥局♥在跟踪你 他们是怎么做到的
I got a report that PST is after you. How are they doing that?
你是不是叛变了 - 我TM才没叛变呢
Did you snitch? - I didn't fucking snitch!
我们就位了 Musajev在谷仓里 没有发现Christensen
We're in position. Musajev is in the barn. No sign of Christensen.
我们该怎么行动
What should we do?
我凭什么相信你没有叛变了呢 - 请你把枪发下 好吗
How do I know you didn't snitch? - Get that gun away from me, please.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
那是Stefan Christensen 他有武器 逮捕他
That's Stefan Christensen. He's armed. Apprehend him!
不 我们得先联♥系♥Wenche - 不行 我不能再冒险跟丢他们了
No, we have to talk to Wenche first. - No, I refuse to lose them again.
我们必须得行动 - 我要去叫她
We have to take action. - I'm calling her.
有联♥系♥特警了吗 - 没 他们离这里太远了
Has Delta been called? - No, they're too far away.
大家都起来 警♥察♥就在外面
Everybody get up right now, the police are right outside.
他们会因为没有合同而逮捕你们的 快跑
They are gonna arrest you because you've got no paper, get out.
他们要跑掉了 快去逮捕他们
They're going to get away. Apprehend them!
小心
Watch out!
武装警♥察♥ 不许动
Armed police! Stand still!
站住 不然我就开枪了 不许动 放下武器
Freeze, or I'll shoot! Stand still! Drop the weapon!
放下武器 慢慢来
Drop the weapon! Easy!
把刀取下来 把刀放下
Take out the knife. Drop the knife.
我明说过了不要行动 - 如果我们没有行动的话我们就会跟丢他们
I said you shouldn't engage. - If we didn't act, we'd have lost them.
我们跟丢了一个 - 在这点上我不得不赞同HM
We lost one of them. - I actually agree with HM.
如果我们没有行动的话... - 你可以走了
If we hadn't acted... - You can go.
你要去哪里 - 去找Iljas
Where are you going? - To find Iljas.
不 你刚刚的行为相当于抹掉了一条与有关反抗军的线索
No. You just lost a possible source against the resistance.
因为你是基于违法监而控逮捕的他
You arrested someone on unlawful surveillance.
你要去跟俄♥罗♥斯♥人吃送别宴
You're going to the farewell dinner for the Russians.
就算俄♥罗♥斯♥情报机构离开了 他们也还是很重要
Russian intelligence is just as important. Even if they're leaving.
不 要不是得益于Jesper你是拿不到那个席位的
No, you wouldn't have had that position if it weren't for Jesper.
好吧 那么我们国会上见
Fine. See you at the congress.
那轮到罗加兰了
Rogaland, then.
[注:挪威第4大郡]
心知肚明自己将会下台的情况下 我不会去求助其他议员
I'm not calling for a congress when I know that I'll be voted out.
我还想留点脸面
I'm going to save face.
我也是
Me too.
GPS坐标:
60.552781, 4.845577
你有43分钟时间
距离地点
让我们为女士敬一杯
Let us drink to the women.
你做什么工作
So what do you do?
我是法官
I am a judge.
你是法官 所以你的夫人集美貌与才华于一身啊
You are a judge? So you have both beautiful and intelligent wife.
你准备保守这个秘密多久啊
How long did you keep a secret from it.
这是我的职责
It's my job.
你的职责是保守秘密 是吗
It's your job to keep secrets.
你还好吗
Is everything alright?
恩
Yeah.
你的脚很酸痛
Your legs hurt.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你的脚疼了
Your legs hurt.
这么明显吗
Is it that obvious?
没有 只是高跟鞋不适合工作
Oh no, high heels are not working shoes.
这鞋是新的 脚疼很正常
They are new, they are supposed to hurt.
你知道吗 我的父亲曾是一个舞蹈家
You know, my father was a dancer,
-
他告诉我看一个女人要看她的脚
and he told me to look at a woman in their feet.
剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表