剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表
在不久的将来
欧洲面临能源危机
因为气候影响
挪威全面停止开采石油天然气
占领区
欢迎收看新闻直播 现在是八点三十分
Here is the news. The time is 8:30.
[挪威语:Politiets sikkerhetstjeneste 简称:PST]
警♥察♥安♥全♥局♥逮捕了三名涉嫌恐怖活动的男性...
PST has apprehended three men suspected of terrorism...
回见
Bye.
别忘了带走可回收垃圾
Don't forget the recycling.
我们所创造的世界
The world as we created it
是我们
is a process
思考过程的体现
of our thinking
不转变自身的思维方式
They can not be change
我们就无法改变它
Without changing the way we think
因此我们想知道
So we are asking what happens
如果现在停止使用矿物燃料 会发生什么
if we all stop useing fossil fuel today.
白♥痴♥
Idiot.
这是去年秋天Jesper Berg
Jesper Berg that was very enthusiastic Jesper Berg
在联♥合♥国♥大会上激♥情♥的演讲
addressing UN last autumn
和我们讲讲 你是如何成功说服挪威人♥民♥
So tell us, how did you manage to convince the Norwegians
停止油气开采工程
to turn off their oil and gas production?
简而言之 是因为玛利亚飓风
in a word, Maria
玛利亚飓风对挪威造成了灾难性的影响
hurricane Maria had a catastrophic effect on Norway,
我指的不仅仅是六七百的死亡人数
i’m not just talking about the 600 or 700 lives lost
它更造成了巨大的金属材料损失
it was an enormous metal material damage
在这样的创伤下
and in this traumatic situation
Jesper Berge为其长时间向公共推广的
JB found the audience for his environmental policies
环境政策寻找支持者
which is publicly promoting for a very long time
极力推广
and swapted into office on a wave of enthusiasm
Petter 走之前不吃东西吗
Petter? Aren't you going to eat before you go?
我在路上吃 - 五点见
I'll eat on the way. - See you at 5.
我忘了告诉你我帮不了你的忙了
I forgot to tell you that I can't help you.
不行 我们说好了的 - 今天是老妈的生日
You must. We had an deal. - It's Mom's birthday.
你现在不能反悔 - 明天再帮你
You can't say that now! - I'll help you tomorrow!
不 你不能 - Petter 我顺道去吧
No, you can't... - Petter! I'll stop by.
现在 欧盟能源部长
and now the EU energy administer
准备召开临时会议
has just convened an impromptu meeting
显然情况已经非常严峻
So clearly the situation has becoming very serious
政♥府♥总部
GOVERNMENT HEADQUARTERS
欧洲的首脑们非常惊讶
It came as a shock to European leaders
尽管他们已经知道Jesper Berg威胁要停止生产油气
who knew that Jesper Berg have threatened to turn off the gas
但出乎意料的是 他真的停止了油气供应
turn off the oil but when he actually did so
对于他们来说 简直是当头一棒
it came as an enormous surprise to them.
所以 下一步怎么走
So, what 's next?
欧盟会如何向挪威施加压力
How can the EU put pressure on Norway?
我认为欧盟的权力中心
I would think that in the corridors of power in Brussels,
已经对挪威表明了非常明确的态度
people are already making it very clear to the Norwegians
如果挪威不改变政策
that unless they change their policies,
将会被施以严厉的贸易制裁
there will be draconian trade sanctions.
或许 这也是Berg首相今天将召开新闻发布会
Well,perhaps that's why Mr.Berg has called the press conference today
和钍能源工厂开幕式放在一起的原因
in conjunction with the opening of a thorium-power station
对此我们能有哪些期待
What do we expect to see today?
目前看来 Jesper Berg作为一个理想主义者....
So far we see Jesper Berg being idealist....
德国总理来电 - 我说过 不接就是不接
The Chancellor of Germany is on the line. - As I said, no calls means no calls.
是的 但我们认为你应该接一下
Yes, but we think you should take it.
他将会宣布重新打开油气管道
He’s going to announce that these taps are going back on,
恢复使用天然气
that the gas will become available again
在此之前 欧洲其余各国
Until such time, that’s the rest of Europe
需要找到替代方案去这个解决问题
finds an alternative way of dealing with the problem.
走吧
Shall we go?
首相出来了
Oscar 3-0 on the way.
瑞典首相也来电了
The Swedish Prime Minister also called.
他们现在压力山大
They're stressed out now.
等收到这次讲话的反馈后 再给他们回电
We'll call them when we've heard reactions to the speech.
今晚你还会参赛吗 我打算...
Are you on again tonight, too? I'm going to...
[Tryvannskleiva 特里瓦恩滑道 挪威特里瓦恩湖畔冬季公园的第一个滑雪坡道]
在特里瓦恩滑道跟你一决高下呢
race you up on Tryvannskleiva today.
我们可不被允许跑在你前面
We're not allowed to be in front.
但也不能落后太多 是吧
You aren't allowed to be too far behind either, eh?
开庭顺利 - 谢谢
Good luck in court today. - Yeah, thank you.
我的新造型
(My new outfit ;-)
钍能源发电厂
THORIUM POWER PLANT
[Ny Tid (New Time)新时代报 挪威最大的国际月报]
Thomas Eriksen 新时代报的
Thomas Eriksen. Ny Tid.
我怎么没在名单里 - 不知道 或许哪里出错了
Why am I not on the list? - I don't know. Maybe it was a mistake?
抱歉 我也无能为力 - 那你就去找Jesper Berg
Sorry, I can't do anything about that now. - Talk to Jesper Berg, then.
他肯定会让我进去
I'm sure he wants me there.
嗨 - 嗨 - 很高兴见到你 - 彼此彼此
Hi - Hi - Nice to see you - Yeah, nice to see you again
你可以到柜台那儿登记 我马上来
You can just check in at the counter right now, i'll be right into it
我们一直为你们发声
We've been a mouthpiece for you
跟踪你们整个项目
and followed you through the whole campaign
还写了钍项目的报道 我们为你们付出了这么多
wrote about the Thorium project. We've done so much for you.
"大约两百年前 就在我们现在驻足的土地上
"Almost 200 years ago, about where we're standing now
Esmark牧师发现了一块小石头
the priest Esmark finds a little rock."
请让一下
Excuse me.
不好意思 这是Helle Winther的座位 - 我知道 但...
Sorry, that's reserved for Helle Winther. - I know that, but...
Helle说 "Thomas 请坐我的位置吧"
Helle said: "Thomas, please take my place."
大约两百年前 离我们所处位置不远的地方
Almost 200 years ago, not far from where we're sitting today
Morten Esmark牧师发现了一个小石子
the priest Morten Esmark found a tiny rock.
它含有某种矿物质 他将此物质称之为"钍"
It contained a mineral that he chose to call 'thorite'.
[钍所储藏的能量极大 是一种极有前途的能源]
因此 我们发现了钍元素
This led us to the element Thorium.
那位牧师的重大科学发现
That a priest made such an important scientific discovery -
给世人指明了道路 想要改变世界
is a shining example that the world changes
就必须跳出寻常的思维模式
when we think outside of our usual framework.
[钍Thorium的前四个字母来自于索尔Thor]
钍 取自雷神Thor的名字
Thorium. From the god Thor.
代表着雷神之锤的力量
The power of Thor's hammer.
这种力量可以将人类从这前所未有的
It is that power that can save us from the worst crisis
巨大危机中拯救出来
humanity has ever faced.
因此 挪威第一座钍能源发电厂的开幕
Therefore, the opening of Norway's first thorium plant
不仅是挪威能源政策史上的伟大日子
isn't just a great day for Norwegian energy policy.
也是全欧洲的伟大日子 更是全世界的伟大日子
It is a great day for Europe. It is a great day for the world!
在困难时期 人们很容易
In difficult times, it is tempting to look back
回望油气开采时代 它为我们的文明
to oil and gas production, which have brought parts of our civilization
带来了意想不到的财富
prosperity that no one could have hoped for.
但我们不能再寄希望于化石燃料了
But fossil fuels can no longer give us hope.
因为化石燃料本身就是造成了气候危机
For fossil fuels themselves are the cause of the climate crisis.
化石燃料的时代结束了
The time of fossil fuels is past.
对于挪威来说 这意味着石油时代的结束
For Norway that means that the oil age is over.
如果我们转变我们的思维 危机自当迎刃而解
Crises are solved when we change our thinking.
首先 我们将为挪威创造一个新的黄金时代
By being first, we will give Norway a new golden age.
我们将会为世界提供这项技术
And we will give the world the technology
它能给予后代新的希望
that can give new hope to new generations.
这是他们应得的希望 也是我们欠他们的希望
And that is a hope they deserve. That is a hope we owe them.
化石燃料的时代结束了
The time of fossil fuels is over.
对于挪威来说 这意味着石油时代的结束
For Norway that means that the oil age is over.
Bente 大家都在
Bente! Everyone's here!
Jesper Berg的发言令人♥大♥失所望
Disappointed with Jesper Berg's statements.
多数人都以为他会屈服于国际压力
Most thought that he would succumb to international pressure.
问题是人们还有多少耐心去等...
The question is how long people will have patience while we wait...
好了 我们开个小会吧
Hi, shall we have a little meeting?
你们都知道现在生意不好做
You know that we're struggling.
市场很不景气 虽然我们的餐馆很棒
It's bad. I know that we have the best restaurant.
但是如果我们要继续经营下去 我支付不了下个月的薪水
But if we're going to keep going, I can't afford payroll next month.
如果你们可以再坚持一个月的话 我保证
If you stay for another month, I promise
将会多付给你们薪水的10%作为补贴
that you'll get your wages with ten percent interest.
我留下 - 谢谢你 Line
I'm in. - Thanks, Line.
我理解你们中有些人可能不愿意或者不能答应
I understand those of you who don't want to or can't do this.
但我希望你们可以尽量留下来
But I hope as many of you as possible can stay.
我确信我们能度过难关
I really think we can do it.
Bjørn - 抱歉 我得走
Bjørn? - Sorry, but I have to move on.
我需要钱 - 我明白
I need the money. - I understand that.
Marie
Marie?
剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表