剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表
我们会找到她的
We will find her.
如果没有军事冲突的话
What are the chances Norway would have against Russia
挪威抗衡俄♥罗♥斯♥的可能性是多少呢
if there wasn’t military conflict?
零
None.
我们不是孤立无援的
Not alone.
那谁会帮助您
Then who would help you?
我们的一直以来的盟国
Our traditional alliance.
但您的欧洲盟国已经明确表示
Your European alliance admitted crystal clear,
他们不愿卷入这次冲突之中
they are not willing to engage in this conflict.
幸运的是 挪威和美国
Fortunately Norway and the United States
有长♥期♥的合作关系 包括军事合作
have a long-standing relationship also military.
美国一直支持我们
America has always been there for us.
我个人觉得这是两国之间友情与忠诚的有力证明
Personally I feel it is a strong proof of a friendship and loyalty
我们谈话的当下 美国
that America, as we speak,
派人确保我的安全
are protecting me
并让我在这里的大使♥馆♥寻求庇护
and letting me take shelter here at the embassy.
我无法表达自己的感激之情
I can’t express how grateful I am it is.
我很感谢
It means a lot.
您是否正在跟美国商谈对策呢
Are you discussing a strategy with your American counterparts?
我们的首要目标是寻求一个和平解决方案
Our common at first remains to find a peaceful solution.
感谢您的到来 首相先生
Thank you, Mr. Prime Minister for your time.
不客气
My pleasure.
您要取消下个直播吗
You wanna cancel the next live?
我觉得您那边已经有很多人辞职了
I think a lot of your people aren’t coming back anyway.
我们迟点再谈
We’ll talk later.
Jesper要来点咖啡吗
Jesper, would you like getting some coffee?
好的
Yes, please.
Daniel
Daniel,
如果我让你的立场难堪
if I put you in a difficult position,
你...你就
y…you must.
那个 我请你理解我的处境
Well, I asked you to understand my situation.
没事的
That’s fine.
我的责任是在权利范围内尽我所能
It’s my duty to do anything in my power.
我们都理解
We understand.
你知道
You know,
要不要安排你们国务卿和我开个视频会议吧
should we set up a video conference between your Secretary of State and myself.
好主意
That’s a good idea.
我会打电♥话♥安排
I’ll make the call.
Daniel
Daniel?
Daniel
Daniel?
Tom
Tom!
没事
It’s ok.
我们现在安全了
We’re safe now.
你还好吗
Are you ok?
起来
Come on.
她来了
She’s here.
见到你真好
Good to see you.
部队会在地下室等你
The troop will be waiting for you in the basement.
相信我能处理好的
Trust me to deal with this
去找Arnesen
and go and find Arnesen.
她不在这儿
She’s not here.
没事 Hans Martin
Never mind, Hans Martin.
已经太晚了
It’s too late.
[第二季已续订,17年见]
夫人 你一个人吗 - 是的 就我一个
Madam, are you alone? - Yes, I’m alone.
还有人在这里吗 不然我没法保护你
Is there anyone here? Or I can’t protect you.
我一个人 发生什么事了 我听到枪声 他们在找什么
I’m alone. What’s going on? I just heard shooting. What are they looking for?
我知道你都做了什么
I know what you did.
我没有跟任何人说
I haven’t told anyone.
我不得不做
I have to do it.
我知道
I know.
我必须得做点什么
I have to do something.
我没怪你 但我们不能再见了
I don’t blame you. But we can’t see each other.
挪威 奥斯陆
俄方高♥官♥遭刺杀
BBC 国际新闻
现在是挪威局势的最新情况
And now an update on the dramatically situation in Norway.
俄♥罗♥斯♥当局证实
Russian Authority has confirmed that
今天早些时候 Malikov将军位于奥斯陆的俄方总部外遭遇抢战
General Malikov was among the victims of massacre outside Russian Headquarters in Oslo earlier today.
截至目前为止已确认8人遇难
So far eight people have confirmed dead,
其中包括俄♥罗♥斯♥武装部队高级军官Malikov先生
including Mr. Malikov for highly decorated officer of the Russian Arm forces.
"解放挪威"组织已声称对此袭击事件负责
The organization Free Norway has claimed responsibility for the attack.
刚刚收到消息
Also just in now,
有未证实报告称俄♥罗♥斯♥军队已经入挪威北部边境
unconfirmed report’s Russia troops crossing the northern boarders of Norway.
此举将有可能极大升级挪威与俄♥罗♥斯♥之间的军事冲突
It was described as a possible massive escalation into a military conflict between Norway and Russia.
BBC国际新闻稍后继续报道
BBC World News will be right back after this.
我的政♥府♥将暗♥杀♥将军的行为视为宣战
My government is treating the assassination of the General as a declaration of a war.
我怎么知道他们会发起怎么样的反抗
How did I aware what kind of resistance they will provoke?
恐怕也是 我在想办法阻止
I’m afraid so. I’m trying to find a way to stop it.
我知道 但Arnesen的视频会让事态更严重
I know, but Arnesens’ video is gonna make it even worse.
可能会引起挪威内战
Possibly a civil war in Norway.
监控系统已经查不到Arnesen了 她不见了
The surveillance has lost track of Arnesen. She disappeared.
但她不能躲一辈子
But she can’t hide forever.
或许你能找到她
Maybe you can find her.
也许吧
Maybe
我想让你担任警♥察♥情报局局长
I want you to take the post as Chief of Police Intelligence.
Hans Martin 战争马上就来了
Hans Martin, there is a war coming.
我的政♥府♥对反对恐♥怖♥分♥子♥采取行动 他们不会罢休的
My government will not stop unless they seek some decide of action taken here against terrorists.
当然 我们会保护你的家人
We will protect your family of course.
我懂 不被自己的国人认可 让你的处境很艰难
I know, it is difficult not to be appreciated by your own people.
你懂吗 真的吗 你只是被发配过来的
You know? Really? You live here in exile.
你说的对 我只是猜测而已 - 喔 对不起 Sidorova女士
You’re right. I’ve been presumption. - Oh, I apologize Ms. Sidorova.
不用 请别道歉
No please don’t.
你得根据你自己的标准来决定
You have to make your decision based on your own criteria.
别让我等太久
Just don’t make me wait too long.
我明早任职
I’ll start tomorrow morning.
对不起 我不请自来了
Sorry for the uninvited visit.
没关系 我相信是有必要的
It’s okay. I trust it was necessary.
确实有必要 晚安
It was. Good night.
现在 "解放挪威"作为一个组织有序的军事集团
Free Norway has now emerged as a well organized power military movement
号♥令着几千名士兵
with several thousand soldiers under its command.
重大新闻
挪威抵抗组织:
网络视频曝警方安♥全♥局♥局长竟是解放挪威
领导者
这个组织在一个神秘地点运作
The organization operates from a secret location
命名"解放挪威" 他们称是俄♥罗♥斯♥的一个占领区
named to Free Norway from what they claimed to be a Russian occupation.
据未证实信息称 Berg首相已经失踪
Unconfirmed reports saying Prime Minister Berg has got missing.
...挪威以声称对此次袭击负责 - 美国国务卿
Norway has claimed responsibility for the attack. - The US Secretary of State
称欧洲各国也必须找到一个解决方案 - 紧急..
said its European counterparts also must find a solution. - The emergency....
找不到挪威领导人...
Norway leader is nowhere to be found despite…
剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表