剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表
13个月
For 13 months.
远在俄♥罗♥斯♥人正式来到这个国家之前
Long before the Russians officially came to the country.
Anita
Anita.
Anita 看着我
Anita. Look at me.
不会有事的
This will be fine.
明白了就点头 事情都会好起来的 明白吗
Just nod. This will be fine, understand?
我联♥系♥上Sidorova了
I got hold of Sidorova.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我忘了让人去给你的咖啡付钱
I forgot to tell someone to pay for your coffee.
他们说他们有4个要求
They say that they have four demands.
他们要求释放被逮捕的俄♥罗♥斯♥人
They want the Russians who were arrested to be set free.
他们要求结束所有的驱逐行动
They want an end to all deportations.
他们要求能安全地离开这个国家
They want free passage out of the country.
我们要求首相先生
We demand that the Prime Minister
遵守罗马公约第七段
follows paragraph 7 in the Rome treaty
宣布我们能安全的离开这个国家
and declares that we can leave the country in safety.
她与这起事件有关吗
Does she have anything to do with this?
我没有找到任何理由怀疑她
I have no information that suggests it.
你认识那些劫持者吗 - 不
Do you know any of the hostage takers? - No.
最近有什么变化吗
Have there been changes recently?
这儿有一件事就是
There's one thing that
Sidorva已经失去了莫斯科的信任
suggests Sidorova has lost trust from Moscow.
他们派了一个新的情报官员
They've sent a new intelligence officer.
Gossev 他接替了Serkin的位子
Gossev. He took over for Serkin.
Sidorva不喜欢他 -她有想要通过对话
Sidorova doesn't like him. -Does she want dialog -
来解决冲突吗 - Sidorva想要一个和平的解决方式
to resolve the conflict? - Sidorova wants a peaceful solution.
她要我代她进行谈判
She wants me to negotiate on her behalf.
怎么了 -是Djupvik
Yes? - It's Djupvik.
指挥官 Djupvik进去了
Delta 0-5, Djupvik is inside.
指挥官通报所有狙击手 等待所有目标都进入视线范围
Delta 0-5 to all: wait until all targets are in sight.
那些恐♥怖♥分♥子♥会保持总有一把枪指着首相
The terrorists have weapons on the Prime Minister at all times.
这就是为什么
That's why it's important that
同时击杀所有目标是很重要的
we have all four targets in sight at the same time.
把她按在地上
Put her on the ground,
拿枪对着她 然后首相就会屈服了
and train your weapon on her. Then he'll give in.
Jesper 现在最重要的事情是
Jesper, the most important
你必须终止警方的行动
thing is that you terminate the police action.
我不能这么做
I can't go along with that.
如果你想逃出去的话你就必须要这么做
You must if you want to get out of here.
我们不与恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈判 - 嘿 说英语
We don't negotiate with terrorists. - Hey. In English!
这和Sidorva没有任何关系 Jesper
It has nothing to do with Sidorova, Jesper.
和她一起趴在地上
Down on the ground with her!
我们有动静了 看起来他们要释放2号♥人♥质♥
We have movement. It looks like they released Golf 2.
狙击手 你们目前有办法击杀所有目标吗
Delta 5 to Delta 7: do you have shot potential on Tango?
没办法 并不是所有的目标在视线范围内
negative. Not all targets are in sight.
2号♥人♥质♥确认获释
Golf 2 is confirmed to be released.
准备好离开这里
Then we'll get ready to go.
如果他们拿到了直升机 他们会杀了我的
If they get the helicopter, they'll kill me.
扶他起来
Get him up.
他们肯定会这样做 这是他们的计划
Of course they'll do that. That's the plan.
我们要检查你的脉搏 吸一口气
We have to check your pulse. Breath.
脉搏140下
Pulse 140.
情况稳定
Stable condition.
你怎么样了 - 没事
How are you doing? - Surprisingly fine.
你受伤了吗 - 没有 我完全没事 没有受伤
Are you hurt? - No, I'm totally fine. No injuries.
每个人都说你必须要
Everyone says that you must
来到这里才安全 我希望你来
come here to safety. I want you come here.
不... 我必须待在这里 没事的 Astrid
No... I have to be here now. It's fine, Astrid.
你现在在挪威不安全
It isn't safe for you in Norway now.
PST局长将对这起事件做出说明
The PST director is ready for a report.
之后我们会允许记者提问
We'll allow for questions afterwards.
警方的应急部队今天实行了一场...
The police's emergency unit has today performed an...
在首相的办公室里实行了一场攻坚行动
An armed action in the Prime Minister's office.
行动很成功
The action was successful.
Jesper Berg已经从劫持者手中救出
Jesper Berg has been freed from the hostage takers.
他现在在一个安全的地方且状况良好
He's in a safe place and in good condition.
所有劫持者都被击毙
All the hostage takers lost their lives.
Vg
Vg!
俄♥罗♥斯♥的当局怎么反应
How are Russian authorities reacting?
俄♥罗♥斯♥当局谴责这场人♥质♥事件
Russian authorities condemn the hostage action.
我们与俄♥罗♥斯♥没有发生任何冲突
There's no conflict with Russia.
无论是俄♥罗♥斯♥还是我们都不与恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈判
Neither Russia nor we negotiate with terrorists.
你提到Jesper Berg已经
You mentioned Jesper Berg was
被带到一个安全的地方了 你能再透露更多细节吗
brought to safety. Can you say anything more?
Jesper Berg现在正待在美国大使♥馆♥里
Jesper Berg is at the American embassy.
他会待在那里直到
He will stay there until
我们能够保证他在挪威国土上的安全
we can guarantee his safety on Norwegian soil.
美国总统对于挪威和俄♥罗♥斯♥之间的关系
What does the US President think
是做何感想的的呢
about the relationship between Norway and Russia?
俄♥罗♥斯♥是一个新的世界警♥察♥吗
Is Russia a new world police force?
我对此不予置评
I have no comment on that.
你不能相信他 必须铲除掉他才行 他太危险了
You can't trust him. He must be removed. He's dangerous.
我来决定该相信谁 - 他在撒谎 他是个间谍
I decide who I trust. - He's lying. He's a spy.
谢谢 我会考虑你的观点 你现在可以离开了
Thanks. I'll take your views into consideration. You can go now.
Thomas当时不在芬兰马克
Thomas wasn't in Finnmark.
他在俄♥罗♥斯♥ - 你是怎么知道的
He was in Russia. - How do you know that?
他从摩尔曼斯克的酒店给Maja打电♥话♥
He called Maja from a hotel in Murmansk.
从电♥话♥号♥码知道的
From that number.
你觉得这表明了什么 - 跟你说得一样
What do you think it means? - It means what you say.
他在死之前可能待在俄♥罗♥斯♥
He was probably in Russia before he died.
你认为这是一个意外吗
Do you think it was an accident?
我们会深入调查这个
We'll look into this, of course.
但是我们没有找到任何犯罪行为的证据
But we have no evidence of anything criminal.
你怎么看
What do you think?
我会尽快跟你联♥系♥... - 求你了
I'll contact you as soon... - Please.
就告诉我你的想法
Just tell me what you think.
我个人并不认为你丈夫死于一场意外
I personally don't believe that your husband died in an accident.
我认为是某个受过专业训练且握有资源的人
I think that someone with training and resources
让他看上去像是死于意外
made it look like he did.
嗨 Bente
Hi, Bente.
能把沙拉递给我吗
May I have the salad?
Bente 发生什么事了
Bente? What's going on?
你得滚蛋了
You have to leave.
但是... - 快走 要不然我报♥警♥了 好吗
But it... - Just leave, or I'll call the police. Okay?
她在赶我们出去
She's throwing us out.
她说如果我们不走 她就叫警♥察♥来
She says if we don't go, she'll call the police.
这是因为她丈夫的事
It's about her husband.
所以呢 我们怎么办
So what? What are we going to do?
你好 陛下 - 你好
Good day, Your Majesty. - Good day.
嗯 请坐
Yes, have a seat.
嗯 现在政♥府♥内阁都到齐了吗 - 请稍等一下 陛下
Yes. Is the government assembled? - One moment, Your Majesty.
你好 陛下
Good day, Your Majesty.
你好 首相先生 很高兴听到你的声音
Good day, Prime Minister. Good to hear your voice.
我也是 陛下
Likewise, Your Majesty.
我明白大家已经达成协议了
I understand that everyone has come to an agreement.
对的 陛下 我希望能通知您
Yes, Your Majesty. I wish to inform the King
政♥府♥内阁已经集结完毕并且可以继续施政
that the government is assembled and wishes to continue.
那很好
That pleases me.
第一个议题是要编列额外的预算以迅速
The first issue is an extra allocation to quickly erect
建立几个新的非法移♥民♥收留中心
several receiving centers for illegal immigrants.
我们希望能在国家每个县市
We wish to establish at least one
都建立至少一个收♥容♥所♥
receiving center in each of the country's counties.
你是说会起军事冲突吗
Are you talking about the military conflict?
Hans Martin 来与我们共事吧
Hans Martin, Come on work with us.
我是Maxim Ivanov
Maxim Ivanov.
他因为抢劫和袭击被关在监狱
He is in prison for robbery and assault
什么时候
since when?
两年前
2 years.
近来好吗 Jesper
Are you ok, Jesper?
嗯 还不错
Yeah, I am just doing very well.
剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表