剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表
You know Sidorova.
我老板经常去这个酒吧
My boss, she goes to this bar.
他们会做一些按♥摩♥
You know they have massage and
和一些盐水浴之类的
saltwater bath and...
如果你需要的话 - 我看起来有这么憔悴吗
If you want - I look that tired
我是说 如果你需要的话
Well if you wants that...
你不应该这么说
That is a wrong answer
你应该说...其实你看起来状态很棒
You suppose say... you know you look great
我觉得你看起来真的很美
You know I think you look amazing
进来吧
Come on in.
大使 早上好
Ambassador.
首相先生
Mr. Prime Minister
在这里住的感觉如何
How‘s your stay with us so far?
这里很棒 你让我感到宾至如归
This is great, you made me feel very welcome
你的热情款待 使我更加坚信
and your hospitality is..is strength my faith.
两国间的友谊
in the bond between our countries.
美国一向会对朋友伸以援手
United States is always happy to help friend
顺带一提
Oh, by the way
我们明天要用会议室
the conference room has been reserved tomorrow for our people.
你就不能用了
it not available for you use
好的
OK
那我在哪里工作呢
Where can I work?
恐怕你在府邸的活动范围有限
I am afraid there is limited space here at the residents.
我希望这一切跟我的政♥治♥活动没有任何关系
I really hope this has nothing to do with my political activities.
当然没有 你得想方设法地与俄♥罗♥斯♥展开对话
Of course not, you should doing everything with your power to establish the dialogue with Russians.
大使
Ambassador
你知道我们已经让俄♥罗♥斯♥人在挪威待了8个月了
You know we have been hosting the Russians for 8 mouthes now and
相信我 俄♥罗♥斯♥从未想与我们建立真正的对话
believe me, there is no interesting real dialogue from the Russians' side.
除非美国方面能够有更积极的行动
Unless may the U.S could play more active role.
又开始期待美国建立北约保护欧洲的那一天的再现吗
Sometimes long for the days when the United States was protecting Europe through NATO
[本剧设定中 美国已经退出了北约]
美国仍有那样强大的实力
You still have the power to do so you will
只要美国愿意
If you want to
不幸的是 历史已经给了我们教训
Unfortunately history has taught our lesson
在没有必胜前提下 美国是不会干涉他国冲突的
The United State doesn't get involve conflicts without a winning strategy
很抱歉 但在这些冲突中 你没办法利用政♥治♥手段或者公♥投♥踢走俄♥罗♥斯♥
I am sorry, Jasper you can't exercise politics or vote the Russians within these wars.
新闻: 是俄♥罗♥斯♥政♥府♥杀害自己的公民 只为留在挪威更久吗
TV NEWS: Did Moscow kill the own citizens to prolong Russian stay in Norway?
BBC国际新闻为你带来Viksund爆♥炸♥案的最新进展
BBC world news with the latest update on the Viksund bomb
挪威警♥察♥找到了强有力的证据
The investigation by Norwegian police have found evidence as strong as suggesting
证实俄♥罗♥斯♥政♥府♥策划了本次Viksund爆♥炸♥案 造成18名俄♥罗♥斯♥人死亡
the Russians government was behind the Viksund bombs which claim the lives 18 Russian citizens
挪威石油于今年8月份开始供应
The Norwegian oil will find in August of this year
6周前 前BBC记者Thomas Alex在跟进这个案子时死亡 ..
TV NEWS: Form BBC correspondent Thomas Alex as working on this story when he died six weeks ago using ...
是的 我很好 你呢
Yes I am good, how are you?
是的 我正在想这个
Yes you know I think about this
你老板去的那个SPA会所
Spa place that your boss goes to
也许我该试试
Maybe I should give it to try
是的 记住这些地方的名字吗
Yeah remember the name of place?
好的
yeah
舆♥论♥说其实是你杀害了20个我们的同胞
The claim that the surveys now is that you actually killed 20 our own people.
你对于这些想说什么
What do you have to say to these claims ?
这些话是空穴来风
No one supports these claims.
很简单 因为他们没有任何证据
Because simply there is no evidence support them
媒体已经被支持反抗运动的挪威警♥察♥操纵了
Media has been cynically manipulated by the pro-resistance elements within the Norwegian police
首相先生 过来
Mr. Prime Minister ...a word
等我一下
A minute
我跟你说过 尤其不要激怒俄♥国♥人
I told you specifically do not provoke the Russians.
是的 现在形势变了
Yes, things have changed now
我不知道怎么跟华盛顿那边交代
Is that I suppose tell Washington?
老天爷 俄♥国♥人花了5亿元用炸♥药♥
For god sake, the Russians bomb 500 million dollars
炸死了20名自己的同胞 只为留在挪威
for killing 20 of their own people in order to stay in my country
CIA认为你的证据不可信
The CIA found your bombing evidence experience.
你们都知道那是真的 他们做到了
You both know that is true they did it
你可以在道德上趾高气扬 但你别以为
You may sit on your moral high horse Mr. Prime Minister, but do nothing for minute
与俄关系相比 美国政♥府♥会更看重与挪威的关系
That Washington value it's relationship with Norway any more than the Russian federation
我知道你难以接受 但这可不是我们合作的方向
I know you upset but it is not the way forward.
俄♥国♥人不会让那架飞机降落的
The Russians will not allow that plane to land
好的 如果他们在炸死200个自己的同胞
Ok, so if they blow up the other two hundreds of their own countryman
美国应该就能决定支持哪国了吧
maybe it won't so hard for the U.S. to take sides
我们可以安排你与Sidorova见面 商谈解决危机的外交策略
We can arrange a meeting between you and Sidorova to discuss diplomatic solution to the crisis
这是你的出路
It's your way out.
也是你的出路
Or Your way out
让飞机返回 首相先生
Call the plane back .Mr Prime Minister
否则美国政♥府♥将无法为您提供安全庇护
or Washington can no longer be a guarantee for you safety
所以你的意思是 美国将会公开举♥行♥会面并加入商谈
So what you are saying is the U.S. officially holds the talks and participate
我们会到场的
We will be present.
是的 作为促进你们两国进行外交的国家
Yes, as a diplomatic link
举起手来
Your hands
发生什么了
What's happening?
谁有能力绑♥架♥Sidorova
Who would be capable of kidnapping Sidorova?
她被绑♥架♥了
She's been kidnapped?
给我一个名单
Make me a list.
我需要更多的信息 - 待在这里
I need more information. - Stay here
恐怖袭击后无人被捕
挪威警方拒接公♥开♥信♥息
BBC国际新闻
这是俄♥罗♥斯♥民兵军队在挪威领土上的行动
It is believed these are Russian paramilitary forces operating on Norwegian soil
从视频中我们可以看到
In this video there can be seen
从视频中我们可以看到 早前被挪威警♥察♥拘留的俄♥罗♥斯♥民众已经释放
in the process of freeing the group of Russian citizens detained earlier by Norwegian police as illegal immigrant
这被视为是对绑♥架♥俄♥罗♥斯♥驻挪威大使Sidorova绑♥架♥案的反击
This is supposedly an act retaliation for the kidnapping of Russian ambassador Sidorova.
挪威官方还未对此发表言论 Jesper Berg的指示
Norwegian government official have yet to comment
他们似乎在等待其首相Jesper Berg的指示
they seem to be waiting a response from Prime Minister Jesper Berg
所以..有不法分子为此负责吗
So this action are they authorized by criminals?
目前没有
There is been no clear indication
嗯 他们肯定清楚这样的举动能威胁到一个国家的稳定
sure they must understand that kind of aggression is really threatening the stability in country
确实如此
Yes,it is
这是什么
What is this?
美国会护送你到日内瓦
American escort you to Geneva
为了你的安全着想 等事情平息
For your safety, til things calm down
不行 不行 听着
no no.. this is ...listen
这个国家正经历着自二战以来最危急的时刻 我不能离开
This country is experiencing its worst crisis since World War II,I can't leave
求你了 我真的不能离开这个国家 抱歉
I am begging, please, really, I cannot leave this country I am sorry
很抱歉你是这么想的
Sorry you feel that way.
听我说 我们会找到Sidorova
Listen listen to me. We gonna find Sidorova.
我们很快会找到她的 我们会继续谈判 相信我
We gotta find her soon, hold the talks, trust me.
我要去写一份声明
I need to write a statement
剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表