剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表
我需要帮助 你也知道Sidorova走了以后发生了什么
I need help. You see what happens when Sidorova is away.
有人吗
Hello?
嗨 Peter
Hi, Petter!
你忘带东西了吗 - 你给Sveinung说什么了
Did you forget something? - What did you say to Sveinung?
Sveinung - 我的足球教练
Sveinung? - My soccer coach.
我没说什么啊 - 我知道你和他谈过话
I didn't say anything. - I know that you talked to him.
Oskar打电♥话♥给我说了 我们不能再见面了
Oskar called. We're not allowed at meetings anymore.
你给俄♥国♥人工作 你不在乎 我在乎
You work for the Russians! You don't care. I do.
别碍事 - 做不到
Stop interfering. - I can't.
你不是我母亲 也不是我继母
You're not my mother, and not my stepmother either.
这四个人最近联♥系♥很频繁
These four have had a lot of contact lately,
尤其是这两个
and two of them in particular
他们是新招募的
are newly recruited.
看起来他们需要证明
It seems as though they have a need to prove that they...
他们愿意牺牲某个人 我们要重点关注这个四人小组织
Are willing to sacrifice someone. Our main focus is this cell.
我把这个消息和技术审查一起拿给 Kripos 吧
I can send that to Kripos together with the technical review.
没必要 这个我留着 把你手头有的东西给他就行
That isn't necessary. I'll take it. Just send what you have.
今天就到这儿吧
Then I think we're done here.
所以你提前就注意到了吗
So you noticed it ahead of time?
是的 两三分钟前
Yeah. 2-3 minutes before.
是突然发作吗 - 是的
It was just a seizure? - Yeah.
好了 - 谢谢
There. - Thanks.
你必须得想想你要怎么办了
You must consider how you want to do things.
你不能再一个人再这样继续下去了
You can't continue to do this alone.
也不能再工作了 - 这是什么意思
And you can't work. - What do you mean by that?
我们得把你送去医院然后持续进行保守治疗
We must put you in a hospital and continue with palliative care.
好吧 我需要几天安排好一切
Fine. I need a few days to put everything in order.
好的
Okay.
Wenche这是在干嘛 我搞不懂关注点是什么
What is Wenche doing? I don't understand the focus.
我认识很多"解放挪威"的人
I know many from Free Norway.
这些人一看都是些同情者 不是什么绑♥架♥犯
These are sympathizers, not kidnappers.
你为什么还没有跟进Stefan Christensen
Why haven't you followed up on Stefan Christensen?
我报♥警♥说他是嫌疑犯了
I reported him as a suspect.
没人去询问他家人
No one questioned his family members.
恐怖警报已经提升至红色了 - 发生了什么
The terror alert has been raised to red. - What happened?
俄♥国♥人占领了Gardermoen机场 他们还封锁了领空
The Russians have taken Gardermoen. They've closed the airspace.
[挪威军队驻扎的机场]
部队已经包围了机场的终点
Paramilitary forces have surrounded the terminal at Oslo Airport.
士兵都全副武装
The soldiers are heavily armed.
他们似乎都身着俄♥国♥♥军♥装
They appear to have Russian uniforms.
据不确切的消息称
Also, an unconfirmed report
战斗机也开赴了机场
that military vehicles have entered the airport.
所有的交通都封锁了 Jesper Berg首相将
It's closed to all traffic. Prime Minister Jesper Berg will
发表国民讲话
speak to the nation, and the
并且演讲内容将直指这个新闻
speech will be directly related to this news.
根据BBC消息称
According to the BBC, the
这些措施意在阻止有人将Sidorova偷运出去
measures prevent anyone from smuggling Sidorova out.
Jesper 我们准备开始了 - 好
Jesper, we're ready. - Good.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
大家好 挪威人♥民♥好
Greetings, everyone. Greetings, Norwegians.
我们正经历着的
The demonstration of power
俄♥罗♥斯♥军队示♥威♥游♥行♥
we're experiencing from Russian forces
是绝对无法令人接受的
is totally unacceptable.
这是对挪威主♥权♥的严重侵犯
It is a serious violation of Norwegian sovereignty.
他们违背了我们的自♥由♥原则
They're violating our freedom.
我们已经极尽包容
We have tried to be accommodating.
我们试图通过外交政策缓解 但现在
We have tried diplomacy. But now
外交已行不通 现在到了起身反抗的时刻
that is over. Now is the time for resistance.
我从未想过与俄♥罗♥斯♥
I have never wanted to meet Russia in an
兵戎相见 那对于我们来说会是一场必败的战争
open military conflict. That is a fight we are certain to lose.
但我理解你们的忧心如焚
But I understand the anxiety you're feeling.
我听见你们发问: 我们能做些什么呢
I hear you asking: What can we do?
我们会向他们还以颜色 却不是借助暴♥力♥反击
We will give them resistance, but not with brute force.
我们将以我们的头脑为枪
We will use our heads
以内心为弹 我们将给他们一场
and our hearts. We will give them a tough
非武力的战争 坚韧而温和的反击
and slow fight, without military forces.
他们将见识到一个
They will meet a people
可以被朋友所背叛
who were betrayed by their friends,
却永远不会彼此背叛的民族
but who will never betray each other.
如果俄♥罗♥斯♥试图占领挪威 他们将
If Russia tries to take Norway, they will see
见识到深植于挪威人♥民♥灵魂里的
that the desire for freedom
对自♥由♥的渴望之力
that lives in the souls of the Norwegian people
远胜于世界上的所有武器
is infinitely stronger than all the world's weapons.
他们将见到我们挪威人为我们的民♥主♥而战
They will see that we Norwegians will fight for our democracy.
我们将为我们的自♥由♥而战
We will fight for our freedom.
我们将为我们的祖国而战
We will fight for this country.
好了 小伙们 收拾好准备行动
Okay, boys. We're packing up and moving out.
Taule Finstad 你俩安排好俘虏准备押送
Taule. Finstad. Get the prisoners ready for transport.
Musajev - 有事吗
Musajev? - Yes?
任务执行中出了点小插曲 我完全理解
I understand that there was a situation during the mission.
那没什么 情况会完全好转的
It doesn't mean anything. It's going to be completely fine.
这不是一蹴而就的 也不应该一蹴而就
This isn't easy, and it shouldn't be easy.
这次你准备好了 - 我不知道
You're ready for this. - I don't know.
你准备好了 我知道 我知道你准备好了
You are. I know. I know that you're ready.
你有理由恨这些人
You have a reason to hate these people.
他们害死了你的父亲
They killed your father.
加油
Go get them.
"解放挪威"正在网络直播
Free Norway is streaming live.
链接: 404 NOT FOUND
LINK
大家好 挪威人♥民♥好
Greetings, everyone! Greetings, Norwegians!
今日首相发言的最后
Today the Prime Minister
说了我们自始至终都清楚的事
finally said what we've known the whole time.
我们国家被占领了
We are occupied!
此刻轮到我们出击了 同胞们
Now the time has come for we, the people,
奋起抗俄
to rise up against the Russians!
他问我们能做什么
He asked us what we can do.
我们手上捏着试图夺取我们国家的俄♥罗♥斯♥奸贼
We have, as our prisoner of war, the Russian snake
作为我们的战俘
who's trying to take over our country!
如若俄♥罗♥斯♥人在一天之内
We're going to kill her
不能启程返国 我们将处决她
if the Russians don't begin their trip home
我们是"解放挪威"
within a day. We are Free Norway.
Hans Martin
Hans Martin
来跟我们一起干吧
Come on work with us
你需要解释一下
Explain
Hans Martin 从现在起你必须把所有事情都告诉我 - 好的
From now on you tell me everything, Hans Martin - Yes
有人来拜访你 首相先生
There is a visitor for you, Mr. Prime Minister.
好的 谢谢
Yeah thank you
你咖啡 先生
coffee,sir
我很好 谢谢你
I'm fine thanks
你到底在想什么
What the hell are you thinking?
你不用去激怒他
You don't have to provoke him.
你需要保持冷静
You should stay calm
我没法保持冷静
I can't
我觉得我不能再这么做了
I don‘t think I can do this any more.
你完全可以 你为两方任用
Yes you can. You are disposable to both parties.
不是的
No
我没有发挥任何作用
I don't think I can make the difference
你和我两个人 我们在努力避免
You and I, we both work very hard
发生任何军事冲突
to avoid military conflict.
只有当我们失败了 你才能说你没有发挥作用
The difference would only be evident if we failed
民众不会记得那些为了保护他们而深陷战场的人
people don‘t have talked about those who prevent wars.
他们甚至不知道自己在危险之中
People don't even know they have been in danger.
你不该期待会有人感激你的牺牲
one shouldn't expect gratitude.
我待会再找你
I will get back to you later.
嗨 - 你好
Hi. - Hi.
它们看起来很不错
Well,they looks...cozy.
我马上就弄好了
Your taco was ready.
你过得怎么样
How are you.
你还好吗
You alright?
是的 还行把
Yeah, I guess I am OK
你记得Sidorova
剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表