剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表
Ingrid. Wait here and show them the way. I'm going to check.
就这样 这样可以了吗
Like that. Does that look okay?
你去哪儿 喂
Where are you going? Hello?
放下武器
Throw down your weapon!
都结束了 Iljas
It's over now, Iljas.
HM 情况还好吗 HM 请回话
HM? Everything OK? HM, confirm!
我是HM Sidorova安全了 击毙三名匪徒
HM here. Sidorova safe. Three men shot.
"解放挪威"的人♥质♥处决计划已经被终止了
Then it's clear for the execution of Operation Free Norway.
收到 - 等待进一步指示
Copy. - Further instructions are coming.
妈妈
Mom?
你有火柴吗
Do you have matches?
等一下
One moment.
你来这里干什么 - 我想请你帮个忙
Why are you coming here? - I have to ask you a favor.
想都别想 - 我必须这样做
Not now. - I must.
Maja 我们要走了 -我们可以再待一会儿吗
Maja, we're going. - Can't we stay a bit?
今天不行 - 这很重要 好吗
Not today. - Hey, this is important, okay?
去车里等着 我马上就来
Go sit in the car. I'll be there soon.
我们需要你的餐馆
We need your restaurant.
迟早的事
Sooner or later.
是的 我很高兴
Yeah. I'm happy about that.
你可以过一会来接她 太感谢你了
You can pick her up later. Thank you so much.
非常好 再见
Great. Bye.
好了 外婆等会儿会来接你
Alright. Your grandma is coming to get you later.
你已经决定好了要帮我吗
Have you made sure you'll get it right?
我想我们应该再讨论一下这件事
I want us to talk about this once more.
不 这是唯一能够使我的死亡有意义的方法了
No. This is the only way that gives my death meaning.
这让我的生命有价值
That gives my life meaning.
我没有家庭 我只有这个了
I have no family. I have only this.
请原谅我不能接受
I can't just be okay with
一个会让你自寻死路的计划
a plan that involves you taking your life.
您呼叫的用户暂时无法接听
The person isn't available at the moment.
请在"哔——"声后留言
Leave a message after the tone.
嘿 我只是想和你问个好
Hi! I just want to say hi.
我现在恢复得还好 所以...
I'm in good shape, so...
帮我好好亲亲Emil
Give Emil a big kiss from Dad.
告诉他 爸爸每天都在想念他
Say that I think about him every day.
我想我应该...
I think I should...
Malikov将军 我猜你来是为了以防万一
General Malikov. I assume that your presence is a precaution.
我不是政客 Sidorova小姐
I'm not a politician, Ms. Sidorova.
我也是身不由己
I'm controlled by circumstances created by others.
嘿 我很高兴你能来
Hi. I'm really glad that you're coming along.
你要知道 我必须阻止你和Oskar
You. I had to stop you and Oskar.
我担心会发生不好的事情
I was afraid something would happen.
这些抵抗运动
You should leave the
都是成人世界里的事 太过危险 你不应该参与进来
resistance fighting to the adults. It's dangerous.
你老爸不会想让你这么做的 - 不 他会的
Thomas wouldn't have wanted it. - Yes, he would have.
不 他不会
No, he wouldn't have.
好了 回见
Okay. See you soon.
坐的舒服吗 旅途愉快
Are you cozy? Have a good trip.
你好
Hi.
有咖啡吗
Do you have any coffee?
很不幸 只有速溶咖啡 没有牛奶
There was only powdered coffee. Without milk, unfortunately.
Wenche
Wenche?
我的名字是Wenche Arnesen
My name is Wenche Arnesen.
有很多人可能认识作为挪威警♥察♥安♥全♥局♥局长的我
Many will recognize me as the Director of PST.
但是我还有一个身份 就是"解放挪威"抵抗组织的领头人
But I'm also a leader for the resistance movement Free Norway.
鉴于这点 我在此辞去挪威警♥察♥安♥全♥局♥主管一职
With this, I am resigning from my position at PST
从此全心全意
and will now completely
投身于自♥由♥挪威抵抗运动中
focus on leading the resistance movement.
在过去的几个月中 "解放挪威"
Free Norway has, in these last months,
已经从零散的各个分支
assembled independent cells
集结成了一支完整的抵抗力量
to form one common resistance group.
有数千名武装士兵已经听从我们的号♥召
We have several thousand armed soldiers under our command.
随时准备给予俄♥国♥占领军
And we're prepared to give
极其沉重的军事抵抗打击
military resistance to the Russian occupation force.
我在此呼吁 所有的挪威人都能挺身而出
I urge all Norwegians to play a part
让挪威重新成为一个自♥由♥的国度
so that Norway shall again be a free country.
"解放挪威"就在这里 我们无比坚强
Free Norway is here, and we are strong.
因为我们有着我们的敌人永远都不能拥有的东西
We have something our enemy could never have.
就是誓死捍卫我们祖国的权利
The right to defend our fatherland.
病人在昏睡状态 20分钟后抵达交接点
The patient is sleeping. Drop point in 20 minutes.
这就是我们必须赢得这场战争的理由
That's why we're going to win this war.
不惜任何代价
Whatever it takes.
我去开门
I'll get it.
怎么回事
What was that?
鉴于这点 我在此辞去挪威警♥察♥安♥全♥局♥主管一职
With this, I am resigning from my position at PST
从此全心全意
and will now completely
投身于自♥由♥挪威抵抗运动中
focus on leading the resistance movement.
长官 确认安全
Boss. All clear.
欢迎 首相大人
Welcome, Prime Minister.
准备好为你的国家奋战了吗
Are you ready to fight for your country?
你和我都在努力地避免军事冲突
You and I both worked very hard to avoid military conflict.
只有当我们失败了 你才能说你没有起到帮助
The difference would only be evidence if we fail.
不幸的是 历史已经给了我们教训
Unfortunately history’s taught us a lessen.
在没有一个有利于我们的策略下 美国是不会干涉他国冲突的
The United State doesn't get involve in conflicts without a winning strategy
是的 我正在想起你老板去的那个SPA店
Well you know I think about this SPA place that your boss goes to
你还记得叫什么吗
Remember the name of that place?
不许动 不许动
Don't move! Don't move!
谁会有能力绑♥架♥Sidorova
Who would be capable of kidnapping Sidorova?
我们会找到Sidorova
We’re gonna find Sidorova.
我们会很快找到她
We’re gonna find her soon
然后开展谈话
and we are gonna hold those talks.
挪威独♥立♥岌岌可危?Lisa Cooper采访挪威首相
那就是我的问题
That’s my question.
那就是我要问的问题
That’s the question I need to ask.
他们要愿意保护我们
They have to be ready to protect us...
Lisa是最棒的
Lisa’s one of the bests.
是吗
Yeah?
她有疑问
Got questions.
美国对这事很关注
America’s taken great interest in this.
我一直期望着有人能够强烈的谴责这些恐♥怖♥主♥义♥行为
I’ve been looking for a strong condemnation of the terrorist acts.
嗯
Hmm
“Berg首相想知道我们能做些什么
“Prime Minister Berg asked us what we can do,
我们能做这个”
and this is what we can do.”
这些话是那个臭名昭著的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥Stefen Christensen
These were the words from the renowned terrorist Stefen Christensen
在网上直播处决一位俄♥罗♥斯♥保镖时说的话
just before executing of a Russian bodyguard live on the Internet.
这是你期望看到的吗
Was that the intension with your statement?
不不不 当然不是
No, no, no, of course no.
这是很残忍♥的行为
This was a terrible act.
那您怎么看待Christensen先生的"解放挪威"组织呢
So what are your thoughts on Mr. Christensen’s Free Norway?
您同情他们吗
Do you sympathize with them?
不 我并不同情他们
No, I do not sympathize with them.
但我理解他们进行武装活动的情绪
Yet I do understand the emotions that lead to arms.
挪威人们现在感觉孤单无力
The people in Norway are feeling powerless and alone.
明白这一点这很重要
It is important to remember here,
是这种感觉使人们挫败沮丧
that leads to great frustration.
那么您谴责解放"挪威组织"吗
So do you condemn Free Norway?
我坚决谴责这种暴♥力♥行为
I strongly condemn these violent acts.
但我们不得不再次从大处着眼
But again we have to look at the greater picture here.
为什么大家变得这么极端
Why do people go to such extremes?
这是我要问的问题
That’s the question I need to ask.
您是说俄♥罗♥斯♥该为此负责吗
Are you suggesting the Russians themselves are to blame?
如果俄♥罗♥斯♥遵守我们的草签协议
Surely this wouldn’t have happened
这种事情当然就不会发生
if the Russians have respected our initial agreement.
您觉得俄♥罗♥斯♥是否会接受"解放挪威"的要求
Do you believe the Russians might accept Free Norway’s demand
最终离开挪威呢
and actually leave the country?
不会 相反地
No, quite the contrary,
俄♥罗♥斯♥地方行政管理似乎借用此次恶性事件
the local Russian Administration seems to be using this terrible event
作为攻击挪威机构的借口
as an excuse to attack Norwegian institutions.
所以假如您找不到Sidorova女士
So if you don’t find Ms. Sidorova,
就会有导致俄♥罗♥斯♥采取军事行动的风险
there is a risk in evoking a military response from Russia?
剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表