剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表
我这么问主要是因为你今天做了一个很不明智的发言
I am only asking because you made an unwise statement today.
如果你觉得被冒犯了 我非常抱歉
I am really very sorry, if you feel offended about that
但那并不是我们的本意
but that wasn't the intention
我只是想指出挪威移♥民♥...
I just wanted to point out that Norwegian immigration...
我希望你能公开的收回你的发言
I would like you to go public and retract it
额 恕我直言 Sidorova女士...
Well with all respect, Ms Sidorova...
你没有资格来告诉我应该对挪威人♥民♥说什么
You are not going to tell me what to say to Normegian people
得了吧 Jesper
Come on , Jesper
我们不一直都在这么做吗
What have we been doing all this time?
你肯定要收回你的话
Of course you are going to retract it
你不会拿以两国的和平开玩笑的
You are not gonna risk peaceful collaboration between our people
我明白了
I am hearing what you saying
好
Good
谢谢
Thank you
你好 我是Bente
Hi, I am Bente.
好吧 跟我来 你们住在地下室
Ok, Follow me you can just store yourselves in the basement.
晚上找个地方睡觉 只要第二天早晨保证不留痕迹 就没问题了 可以吗
find a place to sleep, at night, and just make sure It's abosulutely tight in the morning, and we'll be ok?
你好 Knudsen先生 我们还没正式介绍一下
Hi, Anders Knudsen, I don't think we have been introduced properly though.
你是前部长吗
You are an ex-minister?
你看上去很不错 议会的氛围一定让你很精神振奋...
You look fresh, parliament must have free and invigorate...
我必须辞职
I had to resign
有你在里面我没办法实施环保政策
I can't no longer drive the envoromental politics while you are in
为什么不行
why not?
你控制了我们的石油生产
you run our oil produciton
石油不是唯一的能源
Oil is not only the resource of energy
是
Yeah...
我们在钍能源上取得了成功
他们觉得这个项目不是Jesper的主意 对吗
They thought the project was not Jesper Berg's idea, was it?
是我提议的
I proposed the idea,yes
它是个巨大的成功
Well, it is being great success
但是若要对气候有所影响 你得加快普及它的速度
But in order to have an affect on our climate, you have to expand rapidly
是的 对的
Yeah, that's right
我们的策略就是将自己作为范例 然后希望其他国家跟随我们的脚步
Our strategy was to lead by example and hope that other countries will follow
我能够帮助你达成目的
I can help you to achieve that
怎么帮
how
俄♥罗♥斯♥有超过50个核能源站
Russian have more than 50 nuclear power plants.
它们都可用于生产钍能源
They can all be adopted to run thorium
Jesper对你的这个提议作何反应
And how did Jesper Berg react to your proposal
忘了Jesper Berg吧
Forget Jesper Berg
你们议会不同意替换掉他 可真可惜
It is a shame that you parliment can not agree on his replacement
你考虑一下
Think about it
Andre 看这里
Andre, Look at this
靠 看看这
Shit, Look there.
我觉得警♥察♥去过我家了
I think the police had been in my house.
我联♥系♥不上我老婆
I can't get hold of my wife.
你老婆
Your wife?
对 我让她到移♥民♥总部了
No, I told her to go to the headquarter of immigration
警♥察♥在找我
The police came around looking for me
她叫什么
What is her name?
Elvira 她怀孕8个月了
Elvira, she is 8 month pregnant
她会没事的
She'll be alright
恩 坐这辆车
Yeah, take this car
跟我来 Djupvik
Come with me, Djupvik
Sidorova 女士
Ms.Sidorova
Djupvik 我听说你找到了反抗组织的藏匿所
Djupvik, I've heard you found the the hideout for resistance movement
对的 但是我觉得可能还有更多
Yes, but I am afraid there are more places like this
他是Gossev
This is Gossev
Djupvik 我们十分感谢你今天所做的
We are appreciate what you have done here today, Djupvik
现在你可以回去了
You can go home now
需要你的协助时 我们会打电♥话♥给你
we will call you when we need your assistance
好
ok
你好 请问你是哪位
Hi, who am I speaking to?
好 不 谢谢
Ok, no, thank you
给你 祝你有愉快的一天
Here you go, have a nice day
嘿 很抱歉
Hey, I am sorry.
我等下让人下来付钱
I will send someone down to pay
好
ok
部长们 我们非常愤怒 你们首相和国家遭遇袭击这是不可饶恕的
Ministers, we are outraged, this is an unacceptable attack on the Prime Minister and on your country
绑♥架♥者讲的是俄语 你们知道他们是谁吗
The perpetrators speak Russian do you know who they are?
不知道 我只能推测 可能是被Jesper激怒的绝望了的人们
No, But I could only assume that these are desperated people provoked
听从了不明智的行动 来反抗俄♥罗♥斯♥
by Jesper Bergs listened unwised action against Russian.
这些人曾与俄♥罗♥斯♥军队甚至特工组织都有联♥系♥
Those people have previous link with the Russian Army or even the secret service
好吧 我只能保证这些人跟我们无关
Well, I can only assure you that they have nothing to do with my office
你愿意协助我们吗
Will you be willing to help us
怎么帮
How?
与这个组织进行接触
To get in touch with this group
不可能 如果你们的首相发生什么事
NO, we will then be associated with the group
我们也会受到牵连 承担责任
and then something will happen to your prime minister we will be hold accountable
是的 不管怎么你们都须承担责任
Yes, that will happen anyway
我们不会与恐怖组织谈判
we do not negotiate with terrorist
可以给我们一点水吗
My guard, can we get some water?
拜托
please
打电♥话♥给你们政♥府♥
Call your government
打电♥话♥给你们政♥府♥
Call your government
我们会按你们所说的做
we will do what you say, just tell us
你们首相一直刻意的激怒俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Your Prime Minister had been deliberately provoking the Russian people
他们因此作出绝望之举
that is why some of them become some desperate
我理解
I understand
我愿意解决这个问题
I would like to resolve this
但是全世界都想把我们与恐♥怖♥分♥子♥联♥系♥在一起
But the whole world wants to make connection between me and the terrorist
他为何一下子变得这么不负责任
Why has he become so irresponsible all of a sudden
让我代表你们去跟他们协商 不会将你们牵扯进去
Let me negotiate on your behalf, without inplicating you and your government
你觉得这样可以救你们的首相吗
Are you suggesting this to save your Prime Minister?
是的
Yes
你们要的都是同样的东西 同样都希望和平解决
Both of you want the same thing,the same peaceful solutions
如果你想要和平解决 你必须说服他至少答应他们的某一个要求
If you want to find the peaceful solution you have to convince him to give in to some of their demands
我会的
I will
小心一点 Hans Marting
Be carefull, Hans Martin
他们可都很冷酷无情
These are ruthless man
不由我控制 - 好的
I don't control them - No problem
可以
OK.
我没有带武器
I am no armed
他还好吗
Is he ok
他没事
He is ok
你还好吗
You are ok
你还好吗
You are ok
坐下
Sit down
对不起 我只是说我不认为你们是单独行动
sorry, I am just saying I don't believe you guys are acting on your own
我认为上头命令直接传达给你们...
I think you get straight order from ....
闭嘴
Shut up
好 好
ok ok
让我们找到一个解决办法 好么
Let's find a solution ok
好 好 只要 如果你们能告诉我罗马条约第七篇是什么...
ok , ok, just, If you guys what stands in Rome Treaty Article 7...
闭嘴 闭上你的嘴
Shut up, shut the fuck up
我们已经告诉你们我们的要求
We have been giving you our demands
你要么满足我们的要求 要么看着她死掉
you either give it to them or you watch her die right now
好好 让她走
That's ok, let her go
如果你让她走 我就答应你们所有的要求 让她走
If you let her go, I will agree all you demands, let her go
直升飞机一会就到了
Chopper will be here in a minite
我们会带首相一起走
We are taking the Prime Minister with us
不 不行
no no
我们的约定里没有这一项
That is not part of the agreement
我们不想冒任何风险
Can not take any risks
听着 如果你动手了 你们什么都得不到
Ok, if you do this, you'll get completly nothing
听着 接下去这样做
Listen, this is what we do
把我带到总部 把他留给警♥察♥
Take me to the headquarter and leave him to the police
Andre 拜托 你可以停止这一切 你不能这样做 听到吗
Andre, please listen to me you can stop this, you have to stop this right now, ok?
请出示身份证
ID and registration please
给你
Here you go .
谢谢
Thank you
请坐 Djupvik先生
剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表