剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表
Please sit down, Mr.Djupvik
你跟挪威的代表谈了什么
What communication did you have with Norwegian representatives
我跟警♥察♥说了谈判的事
I spoke with the police doing the negotiations
没跟其他人说吗
No one else?
他们杀死俄♥罗♥斯♥公民前 是你一直在谈判吗
Were you talk to keep negotiating until they manage to kill our citizens
不是的
No
我协助你们 是因为你不想跟恐怖组织有任何联♥系♥
I offer my help because you didn't want to get connected with the terrorist
他们联♥系♥我是因为他们希望在绑♥架♥时 我能帮助建立谈判对话
They contacted me because they wanted me to establish a dialog during the kidnapping
我接受是因为我也希望两国之间和平共处
I accepted, because I want a peaceful relationship between the two nations
Sidorova女士 如果我知道他们企图杀死Andre 我会警告他的
Ms.Sidorova, if I know they intented to kill Andre, I woud warn him
你的意思是那些挪威人利用了你
You suggesting the Norwegian mislet you
是的
Yes
从现在开始 你必须告诉我你知道的一切 Hans Martin
From now on, you tell me everything, Hans Martin
好
Yes
你们能收拾一下吗 明天还要开门呢
嗨 - 他跟你说了什么
Hey - What did he said to you?
你们刚在说什么 告诉我 你们刚在说什么
Tell me, what were you saying? tell me what were you saying?
我告诉他你刚失去了你的丈夫
I reminded him that you just lost your husbands
剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表