剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表
我说了我当时在工作
I said that I was at work.
Djupvik 能跟我来一下吗 - 好的
Djupvik, can you come with me? - Yeah.
现在重要的是你赢得了俄♥罗♥斯♥人的信任
What's important here is your trust with the Russians.
什么意思 - 他们相信你 我们得让他们明白
What do you mean? - They trust you. They need to know
在这件案子上 我们也倾听他们的意见
that we're listening to their side of the case.
但在政♥治♥上 很难操作
This is difficult politically.
我要代表俄♥罗♥斯♥的利益吗
Will I represent the Russians' interests?
不是 当然不 去跟俄♥罗♥斯♥大使谈谈
No, of course not. Talk to the Russian ambassador.
找出她不信任挪威警♥察♥的原因
Find out why she doesn't trust Norwegian police.
我们也希望不把自己本国的问题带到这里
We had hoped that we will not bring our own problems with us here,
但现在有很多车♥臣♥人住在挪威
but there is a number of Chechens live in Norway,
在这一切发生后 我们自然而然会变得更加谨慎
and after what has happened, this on the natural that we are being extra cautious
我们希望这个案子能够转交给我们
We wish for the case to be transferred over to us.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人杀害俄♥罗♥斯♥人
A Russian killing a Russian.
我确信 挪威警♥察♥正竭尽所能的处理这个案子
I'm certain that local police force is doing everything they can to solve this case.
你知晓车♥臣♥的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吗
How familiar are you with CheChen terrorist?
知道一点
I know a little.
他们跟几起世界上最严重的恐怖攻击事件
They are responsible for some of the most horrific act of terrorism
都逃脱不了关系
the world has ever seen.
恐怖暴♥力♥引起了全国人♥民♥的恐慌
Violence that cause fear in an entire people,
他们害怕公共汽车 害怕送孩子去上学
fear of entering a public bus, or sending your children to school.
有什么是我们还不知道的吗
Isn't there anything we're not seeing?
没有 我们提前调查了一切
No. We check everything in advance.
尝试换个立场 如果这个车♥臣♥人杀俄♥罗♥斯♥人不是一个意外呢
Try to see that a Chechen doesn't kill a Russian by accident.
Oslo 警♥察♥局
Oslo police department
Ingrid B吗 我是Hans Martin Djupvik 警♥察♥安♥全♥局♥的
Ingrid B? Hans Martin Djupvik from PST.
谢谢能让我跟着一块来 - 我没得选
Thanks for letting me come along. - I didn't have a choice.
调查就要结束了
We're about finished with the investigation.
他随时会招供
I'm expecting a confession at any moment.
所以 我不知道你在查什么
So I don't know what you're after.
警♥察♥安♥全♥局♥对这个案子有兴趣
x7fPST has an interest in the case.
为什么
How's that?
我们在调差这个案子背后是否有政♥治♥动机
We're examining whether there's a political motive behind it.
政♥治♥动机
Political?
那是你的车吗 在一个修理厂
Is that your car? Found at a
找到的 破损看上去像是撞击造成的
repair shop with damage that looks like a collision.
有人拍到了你的车停在收费站旁边
These are photos of the car taken
就在那个人死掉的地方旁边
near a toll booth right by where this person died.
但你对此一无所知是吗 - 是的 很不幸
But you don't know anything about this? - No, unfortunately.
我当时正坐在家里看电视呢
I was sitting at home watching tv.
你在挪威生活了多久 - 8年
How long have you been in Norway? - Eight years.
你在车♥臣♥是干什么的 - 我是老师
What did you do in Chechnya? - I was a teacher.
你有参加过什么政♥治♥活动吗
Were you involved in political work?
我有政♥治♥庇护权 - 哪种政♥治♥工作
Yes, I have political asylum. - What kind of political work?
这与此案无关
That's not really relevant to the case.
当一个车♥臣♥人撞死了一个俄♥罗♥斯♥人的时候 就有关系了
When a Chechen runs over a Russian, it becomes relevant.
我不会再回答任何问题
I'm not answering any more questions.
听着 如果你配合
Listen to me. If you're cooperative...
为什么 他是谁 他把这些照片放在桌子上..
Why? Who's he? He puts some photos on the table...
听着 冷静 - 律师会帮助我的
Listen to me! Relax! - A lawyer can help me!
坐下 - 好 我坐下
Sit down. - Okay. I'm sitting!
让他冷静
Get him to calm down.
现在我想要离开这
I want out of here now!
现在好了 他不可能招供了
He's never going to confess now.
你知道让一个人车♥臣♥人开口说话
Do you know how difficult it
有多难吗 你知道吗
is to get Chechens to talk? Do you have any idea?
你是俄♥罗♥斯♥人吗 - 不是 我是挪威人
Are you Russian? - No, I'm Norwegian.
那你怎么会说俄♥罗♥斯♥语 - 我教练是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
How did you learn to speak Russian? - I had a Russian coach.
我做过一段时间的越野滑雪运动员 - 国家队的吗
I was doing cross country for a while. - On the national team?
你不会知道我的 我没拿过奖牌
You won't remember me. I never medaled.
我总是拿第四名 行了吗
I was always in 4th place. Okay?
世界第四吗 那也不赖啊
Number 4 in the world? That's not so bad.
你告诉你了吗
Did I tell you they caught
他们抓到了肇事者
the guy who ran over the man out there?
抓到了 挺好的
It's good that he was caught.
你看到是谁撞的吗
Did you see the person who did it?
好了吗 - 嗯好了
Finished? - That's finished.
嘿
Hi.
嘿 - 嘿
Hello! - Hi!
准备好去跳芭蕾了吗 - 等我把这页写完
Are you ready for ballet? - As soon as I'm done with this page.
好
Good.
外面在干嘛 - 他们在装摄像头
What's happening outside? - They're setting up cameras.
监控摄像头 - 是的
Surveillance cameras? - Yeah.
为什么 - 那样客人会觉得安全
Why's that? - So the guests can feel safe here.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
没有 一个俄♥罗♥斯♥人在外面被撞了 他们很害怕
No, a Russian was hit outside of here and they're stressed.
如果我是车♥臣♥人 我也会觉得不安全
I would feel unsafe if I were a Chechen.
从俄♥罗♥斯♥逃到一个自认为是安全的国家
Fleeing from Russia to a country you think is safe,
结果这个国家被俄♥罗♥斯♥人侵略了
and then it's invaded by Russians.
他们说他逃逸了
They said he drove off.
我觉得你或我也会这么做的
I think you or I would've done the same.
你为俄♥罗♥斯♥人献殷勤能有点界线吗
Is there any limit to what you'd do for the Russians?
小声点可以吗 他们可是付钱的
You need to tone it down a little. They pay the bills.
我批准装摄像头
I'm allowed to set up cameras.
他们会觉得安全 相安无事
They feel calm and everything is okay.
如果那个车♥臣♥人被引渡了 他会进俄♥罗♥斯♥的监狱的
If the Chechen is extradited, he'll end up in a Russian prison.
意味着他会被折磨 杀害 - 这里是挪威
That means he'll be tortured and killed. - This is Norway.
我们没有死刑
We don't have the death penalty.
如果他被引渡 他会进俄♥罗♥斯♥监狱
If he's extradited, he'll
然后在那里被杀死
end up in a Russian prison and be killed there!
你在胡思乱想 - 我没有
You're paranoid. - I'm not paranoid about anything...
Maja 你忘了你的背包
Maja, you forget your backpack.
爸爸 他会被杀死吗
Dad. Is he going to be killed?
别想这个 好吗 - 可你这么说了
Don't think about that, okay? - That was what you said.
人在愤怒的时候 会小题大做 说些蠢事
When you're angry, you can exaggerate. Say dumb things.
好吗
Okay?
谁给你那个的 - 没人
Who did you get that from? - No one.
我们很宽慰 开心的听到了首相宣布了
It was a happy and relieved Prime Minister who announced
自己成为父亲的喜讯
that he became a father to a little boy.
同样 Berg也出乎意料的透露了
Berg also surprisingly revealed
俄♥罗♥斯♥人离开的具体日期将在明天公布的消息
that a date for the Russian departure would be set tomorrow.
我的意思是 我们会给出一个确切的日期...
I mean that we'll get a date...
我们要告诉媒体
We need to go to the press or something.
我没有什么好跟媒体说的
I have nothing to go to the press with.
没有 但如果你不再谈论这件事了
No, if you don't follow up on this,
人们会认为你很假 会失去公信力
you'll seem like a fake. Lose credibility.
我认为你应该在《21点辩论》里安排说点什么
I think you should set up something with Debate 21.
他们说Sidorova在莫斯科
They say Sidorova is in Moscow.
能相信吗 - 这并不重要
Do we believe that? - It's not that important.
但更要的是 他们拒切断了所有联♥系♥
But they're refusing all contact.
这绝不仅仅只是一个车♥臣♥人的问题
This can't only be about the Chechen.
他们肯定在调查别的事情
There must be something else that they're after.
彰显力量吗
A demonstration of power?
Djupvik到了 - 很好 Djupvik
Djupvik is here. - Great. Djupvik?
你一直待在俄♥罗♥斯♥大使♥馆♥里 他们说了什么
You've been at the Russians' place. What are they saying?
他们给我了这个
They gave me this.
这是那个车♥臣♥人吗 - 是的
Is this the Chechen? - Yes.
他干的吗 - 据他们所说是的
He did this? - That's what they say.
所以 他是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吗 - 对俄♥罗♥斯♥人来说 毫无疑问是的
So he's a terrorist? - The Russians have no doubts about that.
你在主导调查 - 是的
You're leading the investigation? - Yes.
你认为是他撞的俄♥罗♥斯♥人吗 - 是的 我觉得是他干的
Do you think he ran over the Russian? - Yes, I think he did it.
嗯 这就够了 如果他在挪威被定罪
Maybe that's enough. If he's convicted in Norway,
俄♥罗♥斯♥人可能就愿意谈判
the Russians might negotiate.
嘿 - 嘿 队伍很长 取个号♥码吧
Hi. - Hi, there's a long line. Take a number.
不是 我是来自首的
No, I've come to turn myself in.
如果你想要报告什么事情 把这个填了
If you want to report something, fill this out.
你不懂 我杀了人
You don't understand. I killed someone.
你杀了人 - 是的
You killed someone? - Yeah.
稍等
Wait a second.
我在回家的路上 大概半夜2点的时候 我之前去了个聚会
I was on the way home, around 2AM. I'd been to a party.
剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表