剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表
这正是我们看不透的一点
That's exactly what we don't know the answer to.
所以更要坚定行事
That's why it's so important that we act firmly now.
不好意思...
Excuse me...
所有东西装进车里 跟我们运去总部
Load everything into the van and follow us to headquarters.
速度点
Hurry up!
不好意思 你有看见一个怀孕八个月的孕妇吗 Elvira
Excuse me, have you seen a woman who's 8 months pregnant? Elvira?
你知道这事吗 - 知道
Did you know about this? - Yes.
是Anita让我来的
It was Anita who asked me to talk to you.
我相信你能看见这笔交易的价值
I think we can agree that you'll see the value in the deal.
在俄方人员撤走前
I don't see any value
和他们达成协议
in making an agreement
毫无价值
with the Russians before they leave the country.
Jesper 她能行的 - 你说什么
Jesper, she might do something. - What did you say?
Jesper 这是和
Jesper. It's an agreement
俄♥罗♥斯♥的一家电力公♥司♥的协议
with specific power companies in Russia.
他们想学习我们的钍科技
They're after our thorium
因为这方面有利可图
technology because we've shown that it's profitable.
所以我签署这份文件 你回来后
So I sign this document, you come back,
政♥府♥就能正常运作了吗
and we have a functioning government?
是的 你签了就代表一个新政♥府♥的成立
Yeah. You sign and verify the new government.
新政♥府♥
The new government.
Jesper 你可以借此机会堂堂正正地辞职
Jesper, this is your chance to resign with dignity.
也是当下形势的一大胜利
And it's a big victory for the climate.
这是我们涉足政坛的初衷
That's why we got into politics.
你说的我都明白 Anders
I understood everything you're saying, Anders.
你让我去请求国王任命
You're asking me to ask the King to appoint
一名新的首相
a new Prime Minister who will
方便与俄♥罗♥斯♥之间的合作
have an easier time cooperating with the Russians.
所以你现在只要告诉我
So now you just need to
应该请国王任命谁
tell me who I should ask the King to appoint.
这要组织商议决定
We have to decide that within the group.
我认为一个人要想成为首相
I think that the first act
最重要的
when one wants to become Prime Minister
就是敢于发声 听着
is that one dares to say it out loud. Listen here.
在俄♥罗♥斯♥人的眼中 我太弱了
I was too weak for the Russians.
他们认为
The Russians perceived
我的社会民♥主♥教育是懦弱的
my social democratic education as cowardice.
你怎么知道他们会怎么看你
How in the world do you think they'll see you?
嗨 是Dag吗 - 是的 是我
Hi, is it Dag I'm speaking to? - Yes, that's right.
我是警♥察♥安♥全♥局♥的Ingrid B
This is Ingrid B from PST.
我看见你写到Thomas Eriksen
I see that you're writing that Thomas Eriksen
采访报道了一个俄♥罗♥斯♥人
was covering a story about a
那个俄♥罗♥斯♥人在爆♥炸♥之时本应在Viksund
Russian who should have been at Viksund when it blew.
是的 没错 - 你有那篇报道吗
Yeah, that's right. - Do you have that story?
没有 是BBC报道的 Eriksen体那时已经辞职了
No, that story was for BBC. Eriksen didn't work for us anymore.
你认识那里的编辑吗
Do you have a name of any editor there?
Ny Tid声称俄♥罗♥斯♥当局和Thomas Eriksen的死有关系后
Thomas Eriksen's death increase after Ny Tid made claims -
死因变得更蹊跷了
that Russian authorities were involved in his death.
Aslak 你对此怎么看
Aslak, what's your assessment of this?
俄♥罗♥斯♥不是第一次被怀疑...
It's not the first time Russia has been suspected...
嗨 我是警♥察♥安♥全♥局♥的Ingrid B
Hi. Ingrid B, PST.
我可以进来吗
Is it okay for me to come in?
你知道他去芬马克郡想做什么吗
Do you know what he was going to do in Finnmark?
我只知道他要去采访一场军事演习
I only know that he was going to cover a military exercise.
他要去和某人见面吗 - 就我所知不是
Was he going to meet anyone up there? - Not that I know.
你最后一次和他交谈是什么时候
When was the last time you talked to him?
就在他出发前
Right before he left.
他没从芬马克郡打电♥话♥回来吗 信息或者留言呢
He didn't call from Finnmark? Send a text, leave a message?
他忘带手♥机♥了 就在家里
He'd forgotten his phone. It's here.
电脑呢 有没有他用过的
What about his computer? Did he work with any computers
没被警♥察♥没收的电脑 - 这儿没有
that the police haven't confiscated? - We don't have it here.
他有人支持吗
Did he have any backups?
我们这儿有一个箱子 我不知道里面有什么
We have a case over here. I don't know what's in it.
里面有什么吗
Anything in there?
我不知道那是什么 我们这儿谈完了吗
I don't know what it is. Are we almost done?
我能把这个带上吗 -当然可以
Yes... Can I take it with me? - Absolutely.
我没有其他问题了
Then I don't think I have any more questions.
Maja 你能开开门吗
Maja? Can you open up?
Maja 你能开开门吗
Maja, can you open the door?
Maja
Maja!
这是我的错
It's my fault.
什么是你的错
What's your fault?
爸爸的死
That Dad died.
我的宝贝女儿 你在说什么呢 这当然不是你的错
My girl, what are you saying? Of course it's not your fault.
你能给我开下门吗
Can you open up for me?
Maja 你能开下门吗
Maja, can you open the door?
你... 就坐在这里吗
You... Are you sitting here?
我的女儿 这不是你的错
My girl, it's not your fault. You.
为什么你认为这是你的错 为什么你要这样想
Why do you feel it was your fault? Why do you think that?
他给我打电♥话♥ 但是我没有接
He called me, but I didn't pick up the phone.
这不是你的错
That's not your fault.
嗨 小恶魔 是我
Hey, little devil. It's me here.
你在拿蛋糕当饭吃
You're stuffing yourself with cake
也不给我留一点吗
and not thinking about saving any for me.
我希望你有世界上最棒的生日
I hope you have the world's best birthday.
有时间的时候给我打电♥话♥ 很快见到你了
Call me if you have time. See you soon.
帮我问候你漂亮的妈妈
Say hello to your beautiful mother for me.
嗨 小恶魔 还是我
Hey, little devil. It's me again...
你... 要知道这不是你的错
You, that... You realize that's not your fault?
你知道吗
You know that?
我尝试打回去 但是接电♥话♥的是个俄♥罗♥斯♥人
I tried to call back, but the person who answered was Russian.
接电♥话♥的是俄♥罗♥斯♥人吗 - 我认为是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
The ones who answered were Russian? - I think it was Russian.
这就对了 让我听一下留言
That's totally right. Let me hear that message.
当然 我们会尽快安排一个会议
Of course. We'll set up a meeting as quickly as we can.
祝你有愉快的一天 再见
Have a good day. Bye.
早上好 -早上好 我要一杯咖啡
Good morning. - Good morning. I need a coffee.
警♥察♥总长打电♥话♥来说
The Police Chief called and said
俄♥罗♥斯♥拒绝接受我们驱逐的俄♥罗♥斯♥人
that Russia refuses to take the Russians we deported.
如果我们证明他们是俄♥国♥人他们就不能拒绝
They can't refuse if we document that they're Russians.
飞机不会被批准降落
The planes aren't getting permission to land.
两杯告尔多咖啡
Double cortado.
他们不会被允许降落在莫斯科
They aren't getting permission to land in Moscow.
所以警方说他们需要缩减驱逐行动的规模
So the police say that they need to scale back.
不 他们不行缩减
No, they will not scale back.
他们快把接收中心挤爆了
They're piling up at the receiving centers.
如果没有地方安置他们 他们怎么继续下去
How are they supposed to continue if there's nowhere to put them?
我们会把他们送去斯瓦尔巴德岛 带他们飞到朗伊尔宾
We'll send them to Svalbard. We'll fly them to Longyearbyen
[斯瓦尔巴德是挪威北面北极圈深处的群岛]
[朗伊尔宾则是其首府]
然后把他们运输到巴伦支堡
and transport them to Barentsburg.
[巴伦支堡:挪威的俄♥罗♥斯♥小镇 大多是俄♥罗♥斯♥人]
我们得考虑到斯瓦尔巴德条约
We'll have to look into the Svalbard treaty
[这里的行为有可能会违反条约中:所有缔约国公民均可自♥由♥进出该地区]
还要和政♥府♥律师谈一谈
and speak to the government lawyers.
安排好飞机今天就过去
Get the planes there today.
我不觉得这是个好主意
I don't think it's a good idea
把美国和英国拖下水
to go to bed with the USA and Great Britain
还再加上丹麦和瑞典 - 我们还不知道事情会不会走到这步呢
and Denmark and Sweden. - We don't know if we'll do it.
如果我们这样做能让他们有一些回应就好了
If we do, it's good that they will have something to respond to.
我在想在这里我是什么角色
I'm wondering what role I have here now.
我觉得你没有在听
I feel that you're not listening.
你回应我的方式...
The way you're acting with me...
对 但现在我要给警♥察♥总长打电♥话♥
Yeah, but right now I'm going to call the Police Chief.
坐下来
Sit down.
我20分钟前看到首相在咖啡厅里
I saw the Prime Minister at the coffee bar 20 minutes ago.
我们认为是这个人把劫持者放进来的
We think that this guy here let in the hostage takers.
他在政♥府♥大楼工作
He's worked at the government building...
化名Marek Kawinsky 波兰人
under the name Marek Kawinsky. Polish.
那是他的真名吗 - 我们还在查
Is that his real name? - We're looking into that.
我们确定恐♥怖♥分♥子♥是俄♥罗♥斯♥人吗
Are we sure that the terrorists are Russian?
保镖回报说他们用俄语交谈
The bodyguards report that they're speaking Russian together.
这个Marek在这里当了多久的员工
How long has this Marek been an employee?
剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表