剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表
首相要求的 - 行
The Prime Minister asked me to do it. - Okay.
你在路边找到他的吗 - 是的 森林边的马路上
You just found him in the road? - Yes, on a forest road.
我认为他们想让我找到他 - 为什么
I think they wanted me to find him. - How is that?
我觉得他们知道首相身上有跟踪器
I assume they knew he had the tracker on him.
我看到直升机好几次 他们知道我的位置
I saw the helicopter several times. They knew where I was.
Berg在车里和你说过吗 - 没有
Did Berg talk about this in the car? - No.
你看到Berg的时候 他情况怎么样
How was Berg when you met him?
没有受伤 但受到了惊吓
Unharmed, but in shock.
事件就此过去 当做没发生过
The kidnapping should not be pursued. It didn't happen.
今天休息吧
You have the rest of the day off.
请进
Please
请坐
Have a seat
首相先生
Mr. PM,
我们之间将会有更为紧密的合作 对此我非常开心
i’m very happy, we’ll be cooperating more closely
我来是与你讨论协议的条款的
i’m here to discuss the terms of the agreement.
Thomas Eriksen, Ny Tid新闻 请留言
Thomas Eriksen, Ny Tid. Leave a message.
Thomas 嘿 是我 你得过来 我需要帮助 拜
Thomas, hi, it's me. You need to come. I need help. Bye.
Ny Tid的一个记者目睹了绑♥架♥事件
A journalist from Ny Tid. He saw what happened.
他看到了吗 - 他不放弃调查
He saw that? - He doesn't give up.
Eriksen - 你没事吧
Eriksen. - Are you okay?
是的 - 我看见你在直升机上被绑♥架♥了
Yeah. - I saw you disappear in a helicopter.
看起来确实挺戏剧化的 但那是一场演习
I'm sure it seemed dramatic, but it was an exercise.
不 那不是演习 - 所有一切都会被否定的
No, that was no exercise. - Anything else will be denied.
不管怎么样我都会报导的 我有照片作证
I'm going to write about it anyway. I have photos.
一次演习的照片而已
You have photos of an exercise.
我希望你不要报道 - 为什么呢
I encourage you to let it go. - Why would I do that?
那么你就能独家采访我
So that you'll get an exclusive interview with me.
有关我即将公布的最新情况
About the new situation that I'm going to tell the country about.
警♥察♥安♥全♥局♥总部
PST HEADQUARTERS
诊断/病假 良性脑肿瘤
ASSESSMENT / SICK LEAVE BENIGN BRAIN TUMOR
今天真的是超级疯... - 洗碗去
What a crazy day I've had... - Just go wash the dishes.
你的人呢
Where are your people?
能把声音调响一点吗
Can you turn up the volume?
这一决定是迫于国际上的压力吗
Is this decision due to international pressure?
之前 我们宣布停止挪威石油生产时
We received unexpectedly powerful reactions
受到了前所未有的强烈反应
when we announced the end of the Norwegian oil age earlier.
但是挪威政♥府♥不希望
But the Norwegian government does not wish to force
逼迫欧盟领导人进行革新
the EU's political leadership to innovate.
我们希望能通过协商对话的方式 解决气候危机问题
We wish for dialogue and cooperation to solve the climate crisis.
在此希望下 我们讲给欧盟更多的时间
With this we give the EU more time
以进行必要的重组
to make the necessary reorganization.
你要背离你的政♥治♥立场了吗
Are you straying from the politics you stand for?
目前最重要的是
The most important thing for us is
继续发展与生产
to continue development and production
绿色能源
of clean energy...
Thomas 你在干什么 声音调轻
Thomas. What are you doing? Turn it down.
石油时代是单向流动的经济
The unidirectional economy that was the oil age.
因此 现在我们已经同意在俄♥罗♥斯♥的协助下
Therefore, we have agreed today
重新开放挪威大♥陆♥架
to Russian assistance in the reopening
进行石油开采
of the Norwegian continental shelf.
对于俄♥罗♥斯♥的高度参与
This will feel strange to many, and in parts of the country
很多国内的人♥民♥可能会感到奇怪
there will be a higher Russian presence.
但挪威唯一的改变
The only real change for Norwegians
只会是经济上的回暖
will be a little upswing in the economy.
谢谢
Thank you.
准备放片尾职员表 谢幕
Get ready for credits. Roll credits.
很棒
Lovely.
好吃吗
Was it good?
嗨
You. Hi!
嗨 - 今天还好吗
Hi. - Doing okay?
还行
Yeah.
听新闻了吗 - 嗯 来的路上听到了
Did you hear the news? - Yeah, I heard it on the way.
但好像没说什么有关战争的事情
But I don't remember them saying anything about a war.
没有 - 没有
No. - No.
你总想着最差的情况 有时候什么事都没有
You always think the worst. Sometimes it's okay.
剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表