剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表
占领区
夏天结束后 俄♥罗♥斯♥人就会撤走
The Russians are leaving when the summer is over.
到那时 我才会将自己视为首相
Then I'll consider myself Prime Minister.
Eve Sinclair来电
Eve Sinclair called.
他们希望由我在巴黎领导这个贫困项目
They want me to lead the poverty project from Paris.
你想到我家来吗 - 嗯 当然
Do you want to come over my house? - Yeah, I do.
如果你不打算做真正的新闻 那我也不会再待在这了
If you won't print real journalism, I want nothing to do with this place!
该反抗了 你要么是支持俄♥罗♥斯♥的 要么反对它
This is the time to resist! You're either with the Russians or against!
警♥察♥ 站住 不然我开枪了
Armed police! Freeze, or I'll shoot!
抗♥议♥就在你持有异议时说出来
To protest is to speak up when you don't agree.
反抗就是保证你所反抗的事情不会成为现实
To resist is to make sure things don't happen.
我会用这个手♥机♥来联络你 它是加密的
I'll contact you on this. It's secure.
出示证明文件
Papers.
停下 文件
Stop! Papers.
文件
Papers.
我要收回那个手♥机♥ - 为什么
I want the phone back. - Why?
你不相信我了吗 - 是的
Don't you trust me? - Not anymore.
你不喜欢那个爆♥炸♥吗 - 是的 我不喜欢
You didn't like the bomb? - No, I didn't.
受害人数很多吗 - 你选择了一个错误的时间和地点
Were there too many victims? - Bad choice of time and place.
怎么说 - 你瞧好了
Why? - Wait and see.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人会好好利用这次机会的
The Russians are going to use it to their advantage.
或许你是对的 或许你错了 - 我知道我是对的
Maybe you're right. Maybe not. - I know I'm right.
已经开始了
It's already started.
是你联♥系♥的我 我冒了极大的风险到这里来 你们谁是这次爆♥炸♥案的主使
You called? I took a big chance coming here. Which of you were behind the bomb?
我不知道
I have no idea.
你在完全不知情的情况下 在网络上赞赏了这一爆♥炸♥事件
You praised the attack on the internet without knowing who did it.
是的 我支持爆♥炸♥ 个人独♥立♥行为才是最具冲击力
I support it, yeah. Individual cells have the most impact.
没有大众的支持 他们根本起不到作用
They've never been effective without the support of the whole population.
我们在慢慢壮大起来 - 俄♥罗♥斯♥人会找上门儿来的
We become more every day. - The Russians are only after you.
那我很荣幸啊 - 他们会杀你了
So flattering. - They're going to kill you.
所以我联♥系♥了你 - 我帮不了你
That's why I called you. - I can't do anything.
你要帮我 保我性命
You have to help me so that doesn't happen.
让我回瑞典 - 我不一定做得到
Bring me to Sweden. - I don't know if I can.
可以 你必须这么做
Yes. You have to.
把电♥话♥给我 - 不 把我送回瑞典 你才能拿回电♥话♥
Give me that phone. - No. Bring me, then you'll get it.
你来参加游♥行♥吗
当然
累了吗 宝贝
Are you tired, my girl?
你英俊又有才
You were very handsome and clever.
昨天弄到很晚吗
Did it go late yesterday?
嗯 当然 - 你换阵营了吗
Yeah, it did, actually. - Did you switch sides?
这很复杂 - 是吗
It's a little more complicated than that. - Is it?
解放挪威组织是唯一一个作出反抗的组织 而你在打击他们
Free Norway are the only ones doing anything, and you're putting them down.
他们唯一做的事情就是夺走无辜民众的生命
The only thing they've done is take the lives of innocent people.
不管怎样 他们在呼吁人们的注意
They call attention to things, anyway.
爸爸 这是什么
Dad, what is this?
闭嘴 叛徒
解放挪威
Christensen和Birkeland之间没有联♥系♥
We don't have a link between Christensen and Birkeland.
去年Christensen加入军队的时候 他是他的老师
He was a teacher when Christensen entered the military last year.
应该把这些信息告诉他们 - 不行
We should go with what we have. - No.
我们需要给俄♥罗♥斯♥人更确凿的证据 让他们能够相信我们
We need to produce something more concrete for the Russians to trust us.
我们有强有力的证据能够指控Birkeland
We have strong circumstantial evidence against Birkeland.
他会制♥作♥炸♥弹♥ 而且爆♥炸♥发生之后他就销声匿迹了
He has the capability to make a bomb, and he went underground after it went off.
这不表示他就是幕后主使 我们必须百分之百确定才可以
That doesn't mean he was behind it. We have to be 100% certain.
我们已经自己仔细排查了所有的环保组织
We've scrutinized all the environmental organizations. Every person
以及每一个对俄♥罗♥斯♥有敌意的个人和团体 不可能是别人干的
and group that has ill will towards the Russians. There's no one else.
你为什么在这件事上这么犹豫不决
Why are you reluctant with Birkeland?
给他们一个预估的日期
Give them a general update.
我们会被视为笑话的 - 不 这叫谨慎
We'll seem like a joke. - No, we'll appear cautious.
我们都知道谁是这次恐怖袭击的幕后主使 给我找到Birkeland
We know everyone who's behind the terrorist attack. You must find Birkeland.
我们有18名同胞遇难了
18 of our people were killed.
我们给你三天时间 三天之后 我方武装力量就将介入
We can give you three days. After that, we'll go in with our own forces.
你考虑过公♥寓♥楼吗 - 离公园近的就可以了
Have you thought more about the flat? - Close to the park is nice.
那边很棒啊
It's very nice.
但是... - 你定 我听你的
But... - Do what you want.
嘿 欧盟代表11分钟后就会抵达
Hi. The EU representatives land in 11 minutes.
我在Magma定了一个22人的包间 你需要换一条领带
I've ordered tables at Magma for 22 people. You have to change your tie.
为什么 要上电视吗 - 是的
Why? Are we going on tv? - Yes.
嘿 Anita - 嘿
Hi, Anita. - Hi.
换这条
Here.
我们现在该怎么办
What do we do now?
收到的都是短♥信♥吗 - 是的
Everything was received by text? - Yeah.
我们需要搬家吗 - 没这个必要
Should we move? - That isn't necessary.
我们该怎么做 - 有任何事情发生 立刻电♥话♥我们
What should we do? - Call us if anything happens.
他们杀了18个人 - 不能安排安保人员过来吗
They've killed 18 people. - Can you set up a guard here?
我们没有警力 这不属于优先考虑的事务
We don't have the resources. This is not a high priority.
把你上司的名字告诉我 我是记者
Give me the name of your superior. I'm a journalist...
我知道你们是什么人 没用的
I know who both of you are, and that changes nothing.
我是遵照规章制度办事 听命于我的上司
I'm following standard procedures like I'm ordered to by my boss.
谢谢你
Thanks.
就是个游♥行♥ 有很多厉害的人也会去的
It's just a demonstration. There are going to be a lot of cool people.
嗨 能帮我拿些颜料来吗 - 好呀 你帮忙去那边取些颜料吧
Hi, would you like to get me some paint? - Yeah. You can get the paint over there.
别弄洒了 我可不想功亏一篑 - 扶稳点 别晃
Don't spill it, I don't want it to blow up. - Hold it steady. Don't shake it.
你在这干嘛 - 你们在做什么
What are you doing here? - What are you doing?
你去了那后面吗 - 你看见过他们在做什么了吗
Did you go in back? - Did you see what they're doing?
见过 - 他们疯了吧
Yeah. - They're crazy.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人在侵占我们的国家 - 比起那些白♥痴♥ 俄♥罗♥斯♥人好太多了
The Russians are occupying our country. - Better Russians than idiots like that.
不是这个意思... Emma - 那你去和你的俄♥罗♥斯♥人玩吧
No... Emma! - Go and hang out with your Russians.
你确定要这么做吗 - 确定 法律部门必须接受它
Are you sure about this? - Yes. The law department has to take it.
从现在起继续生产十年的石油
Oil production ten years from now.
我们得做下民♥意♥调查 - 是的
We're going to ask people about it? - Yeah.
你有想过你的公信力会变成什么样吗
You realize what's going to happen to your credibility?
Jesper
Jesper.
这比我的公信力重要得多
This is more important than my credibility.
我们会再电♥话♥通知他们
We'll call them in one more time.
你是当真的吗 Jesper - 对 我认真的
Do you mean this, Jesper? - Yes, I mean it.
所以你希望人♥民♥投票支持我们这些年所反对的事情
So you want the people to vote for what we've worked against all these years?
我们的整个的民族精神 我们的国家整个信条
Our whole ethos, our whole foundation?
我们别无选择
We don't have a choice.
好吧 那我们假设你顺利地进行全民公♥投♥
Okay. Say that you get the referendum.
再假设结果是"赞同" - 会是这样的
Say that it's a "yes". - It's going to be.
在这之后我们又该拿什么重组党派
How are we going to build up the party again after that?
我们仅剩的那点微薄的公信力也
That little sliver of credibility we maybe could have had...
在你匍匐在俄♥罗♥斯♥人脚下后 消失殆尽了
after you lie down for the Russians, that will be gone.
政党将会瓦解 Jesper 我们的议会代表们
The party will disintegrate, Jesper. Our parliamentary representatives
永远不会投票支持全民公♥投♥
will never vote for that referendum.
你给我想想清楚 - 我想好了
You'll make sure of that. - Forget it.
你想我去其他的党吗
Do you want me to go to the other parties?
你见过他吗
因在VIKSUND的恐袭而被通缉
你放出通缉令了吗 - 是的 是时候了
Did you put out a warrant? - Yes, the time is right for us now.
这会将我们引向各种毫无结果的调查中
That's going to lead us on a million tracks that won't lead anywhere.
我们必须抓住这个机会 我们没有其他头绪
That's a chance we're going to have to take. We have nothing.
这是在浪费时间 未经我允许你无权做这些决定
We're wasting time. You have no right to make such decisions without me.
我是这项调查的负责人 - 我们没有时间出差错
I'm leading the investigation. - We don't have time for mistakes.
这是我的职责
I'm responsible here.
我想你应该去套下俄♥罗♥斯♥人的话 看看他们的调查进行得如何了
I think you should talk to the Russians. Find out where they're at in their investigation.
他们是否有了证据 如果他们知道Birkeland的藏身点 我也要知道
If they have evidence. If they know where Birkeland is, I want to know.
我不能没有筹码就去找他们 - 我们不会给他们提供任何东西了
I can't go to them with nothing to give. - We're not giving them anything.
你好 能耽误你一下吗 我翻阅了下在Helge之后的新案子
Hi, do you have a second? I went through the new cases after Helge.
有一些是警♥察♥安♥全♥局♥送来的
Several of them are from PST.
我不能碰警♥察♥安♥全♥局♥的案子 我没有安全级别
I can't have PST cases. I don't have security clearance.
是的 但我们处于非常时期 你需要自己估量好你自己的公正性
Yeah, but we're in a state of emergency. You must assess your impartiality yourself.
好的
Okay.
你不能离开 - 我必须走
You can't go. - Sure I can.
你确定你真想辞职吗
Are you sure you want to leave?
所有这些都是监视申请
All these are petitions for surveillance.
我们监视了十分之一的人口 做得太过了
We're watching one tenth of the population. It's gone too far!
是因为爆♥炸♥事件引起的 - 这个理由有充分到
It's because of the bombing. - Is that reason enough
能让我们越界吗 任何理由都不足以
to remove our boundaries? No reason is that good.
我们留下来的重要性显得更加重要 以确保能控制住局面
That's why it's important for us to stay. To see that it doesn't go too far.
有什么事不妥你就指出来 - 对于我来说 已经做得太过了
Speak up if something is amiss. - For me, it's already gone too far.
我认为你现在辞职很不明智 现在正需要我们来扭转乾坤
剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表