剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表
I don't think it's right for you to quit. We have to change things from here.
难道不是吗 我们的职责是维护♥法♥律
Isn't that true? Our job is to guard the law.
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
你们在监控我们整个网络 - 你们不也是吗
Are you following our whole network? - Aren't you?
没有
No.
根据挪威法律 我们只能监视存在威胁的人员
According to Norwegian laws, we can only watch people we think are a threat.
在我们看来 最为重要的是在他造成更多伤亡前找到他
For us, it's more important to find him before he does more damage.
你怎么能确定是Birkeland
How can you be sure that it's Birkeland?
我们的各种渠道都未能未发现任何指向他的证据
We haven't managed to find any evidence through our channels.
炸♥弹♥是在这辆车进入车♥库♥后被安装的
The bomb was planted while the bus was in this garage.
我们知道 但不知道有这还有个监控
We know that, but we didn't know about the camera.
是我们在那装的监控 为了保护我们的雇员
We had the camera there to protect our employees.
Birkeland在他车里 在司机来把车开走前
It's Birkeland in his car. No one else was in the garage
车♥库♥里没有其他人
before the driver came and got the car.
你们之前怎么不把这录像拿出来
Why didn't you come to us with that before?
你要来问 你才会得到答案
You ask and you get answers.
外面那家伙是谁
Who's the guy outside?
警♥察♥不管我们 所以我就找熟人安排了守卫
The police aren't doing anything, so I got someone I know to arrange for a guard.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人吗 - 对
A Russian? - Yes.
Birkeland的车 在Viksund
Birkeland's car, at Viksund.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人自己装了监控在那 -你看了录像吗
The Russians have their own cameras. - Did you see the footage?
是的 看起来是真的
Yeah, it looks real.
他们知道他在哪吗 - 不知道
Do they know where he is? - No.
感谢你们所有人的同情
Thank you for all your sympathies.
真高兴我能离开这了
I'm glad I'm leaving this.
我选了间最小的公♥寓♥ 对我们三口之家来说足够大了
I said yes to the smallest apartment. It's big enough for the three of us.
很好
Great.
我得把旅行推后一点
I have to delay the trip a bit.
必须先处理好这里的情况
I have to resolve the situation here first.
我两周后开始工作 - 他们会明白的
I start working in two weeks. - They'll understand.
如果你处理不好呢 - 我必须处理好
What if you don't resolve it? - I have to resolve it.
你确定你必须来这里才能解决问题
Are you sure you have to be here to resolve this?
没有什么事啊
Nothing is happening!
事情一直有我现在就是在没日没夜地解决他们
Something's happening all the time. I'm working around the clock to resolve it.
你不可能解决这个问题的
You can't do it.
司法部长Friis到了
Justice Minister Friis is here.
我们必须赢得这次公♥投♥ 你必须让我们的代表
We have to get the referendum. You need to get our representatives
接受这项提案 - 你知道我的立场
to support the proposal. - You know where I stand.
我就是在要求你改变你的立场 这场投票将决定国家的未来
I'm asking you to support the other side. The country depends on the poll.
抱歉 我们做不到 这对我们来说真的不可能
Sorry. We can't do that. It's impossible for us.
Ingvild 这不是儿戏 我是认真的 好好考虑下
Ingvild! This is not a game. I'm talking seriously now. Think about it!
我可不是在跟你玩 我这是在谈论我们的国家大事
I'm not playing. I'm talking about our country.
要撤销你司法部长的职位可不是件难事
It would be easy to argue for your removal as Justice Minister!
如果这是你的决定的话你大可直接这么做
You can dismiss me as Justice Minister if you think that's going to happen.
反正你领导的这个政♥府♥正在凋零 我们将政♥治♥希望
Your government is dying anyway. The political hope now
寄托于政党 你也不能让我来掩盖这事
is the party. And you're not getting me to put it in the ground.
这件事跟政党毫无关联
The party is a totally irrelevant part of this.
而你也不是不可或缺的一员
And you are a totally irrelevant piece.
如果你不支持我 不支持这个政♥府♥
If you won't support me, as regards this government, I will crush
那我会毁掉你的政♥治♥生涯 我还会确保你再也当不了政客
your political career, and I will make sure you are dead as a politician.
我就在此时此刻向你保证我会说到做到
That's a promise I'm giving you here and now.
18条人命算在你的头上
You have 18 lives on your conscience.
在恐怖攻击前几个星期 我就曾经建议
A few weeks before the terrorist attack, I suggested
要加强石油开采设施的保安措施
that we increase security at all the oil and gas installations.
你说那太多疑了 你否决了这个提案
You called that paranoid You let the issue die.
我们从来没有讨论过这个 - 这18条人命
We never had that talk! - You have these 18 lives
是你害死的 - 一派胡言
on your conscience! - That's a lie!
只要我想这么说 那么事实就会变成那样
It will become true when I explain that it was like that.
我们已经派人盯紧所有监视镜头 所有的边境哨所也都通知过了
We have people on all the surveillance cameras. All border posts were informed.
只要他有所行动 我们就能抓到他 - 我们不能再等了
If he moves, he'll be caught. - We can't wait.
就像那样 对 复印一份
Like that. Yes, make a copy.
我需要开始调查车上的证物吗
Shall I start the investigation of the car evidence?
不行 它太脆弱了 如果不进行记录的话 我们就无法进行分♥析♥
No, it's too thin. If we don't have the recording, we can't exactly analyze it.
我得跟你谈谈 - 我正好也想跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you. - I need to talk to you, too.
我一直在想你 - 喔 想我什么呢
I've been thinking about you. - Oh, what have you been thinking about?
我在想你能生活在挪威真是他妈的幸运
I've been thinking that you're a fucking lucky man. Who lives in Norway.
你什么意思 - 你知道在其他大多数国家
What do you mean by that? - You know that in most other countries -
叛国罪是要被判死刑的
you get the death penalty for betraying your country.
要让我来决定的话 你这种人就该被直接
Had it been up to me, people like you would have been shot
脑门上来一枪
right in the forehead.
这个人是谁 啊
Who is this? Huh?
你知道他是谁 你跟他说过话 你见过他
You know who he is. You've talked to him! Met him!
他是谁 回答我
Who is it? Answer me!
你知道他是谁 快说 他人在哪里
You know who he is! Come on! Say where he is!
你可以考虑到明天 然后我就要把你交给俄♥罗♥斯♥人
You can think about it until tomorrow. Then I'm giving you to the Russians.
操 我说过让你别打过来 不 你不能这么做 你现在是通缉犯
Fuck, I told you not to call. No, you can't. You're wanted!
不 我会打给你 别再打给我了
No, I'll call you. You're never to call me.
待在原地 我半个小时后到
Stay where you are. I'm coming in half an hour.
不 别联♥系♥任何人
No, don't contact anyone.
那部手♥机♥只能用来联♥系♥我 懂了吗 待会见
Only use that phone for me, do you understand? See you soon.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人离开挪威 - 毛子滚出去
Russia out of Norway! - Out with the Russians!
关闭石油开采 - 现在
Shut down the oil! - Now!
哈啰 - 你怎么在这儿
Hello. - What are you doing here?
你不是有什么事情要做吗 - 不 我们靠近不了
Weren't you going to do some stuff? - No, we can't get close enough.
把背包给我
Give me the backpack.
结果出来 我会通知你
Then I'll call when the results are in.
你确定不去国会吗
Are you sure that you won't come to the Parliament?
我就待在这里
I'll stay here.
嗯 好吧 但我要怎么过去
Yeah, okay, but how am I going to get there?
这看起来起码有5英里 - 瑞典那边的接头人已经准备好了
It looks to be at least five miles. - The contact in Sweden is ready.
嗯 这就是你能帮我做到的 一趟去瑞典远足
Okay. That's all you can give me, a hike to Sweden?
但如果你不把手♥机♥给我的话这些都免谈
But there won't be anyone waiting for you if you don't give me the phone.
别让我死 - 早点上路
Don't let me die. - Hit the road as quickly as you can.
如果他们在路上发现我怎么办 - 相信我
What if they find me alone on foot? - Trust me.
不 他们会逮捕我 审讯我
No. Arrest me and take me in for questioning.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人会要求引渡你 我也觉得这个政♥府♥会这么做
The Russians will demand your extradition. I don't trust the government not to do that.
那我到瑞典后要做些什么
What will I do when I get to Sweden?
我会把事情安排好 躲好就是了
I'll make contact when things have settled down. Stay hidden.
我的联络人会给你信息 半小时以内上路
My contact will give you information. Leave within half an hour.
警♥察♥ Eivind Birkeland你被捕了
Police! Eivind Birkeland, you're under arrest!
Birkeland
Birkeland!
我们将要举♥行♥公♥投♥
We got the referendum.
我听说了
I heard.
结果将会是"同意"
It's going to be a "yes".
我想公♥投♥会在三个星期内举办
I think the actual referendum could happen in three weeks.
然后再过几个礼拜 我就能跟你一起去了
A couple weeks after that, I can follow you.
你这是在祸害这个政党
You keep killing the party.
这个政党已经死了
The party is already dead.
怎么了
What is it?
我发现我不认识你了 - Astrid 这段时间
I don't recognize you. - Astrid, it's been -
真的太疯狂了 - 嗯 我知道
a totally insane time. - Yes, I know that.
我知道 但真正吓到我的是你
I know that. But what scares me is who you've become.
你的转变
Who you're becoming.
事情就快要结束了
It's almost over now.
是吧
Right?
再过几个礼拜 我就会去找你
In a few weeks, I'll come down to you.
然后我们就能在巴黎团聚了
Then we'll be in Paris together.
我不确定我是不是真希望你能来
I don't know if I want you to come.
Hans Martin - 怎么了
Hans Martin? - Yeah?
我马上就好了
I'll be out soon!
你没事吧 - 嗯
Are you doing alright? - Yeah.
我好像听到有人说俄语
I thought that I heard Russian.
新的邻居来拜访了 他们是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
The new neighbors are visiting. They're from Russia.
他们想问问小孩子去哪上学之类的事 快出来见见他们
They're wondering where Andrea goes to school and the like. Come meet them.
帮我打发他们走
Help me get them out.
你怎么了
What happened here?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
到底怎么了
What is it?
九月
我有所不同吧
I'm different
怎么说
How?
剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表