剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表
You didn't report that you had found Birkeland.
而这是一个巨大的信任缺口
And that is just an enormous breach of trust.
我们追查他好几周了 我只能搏一把
We looked for him for several weeks. I couldn't take the chance.
抱歉 我们不再信任你了
Sorry, HM. You're not trusted in this department anymore.
搞不好把杀手领到他那里去的是你才对
It could have been you who led the killer there.
没有俄♥国♥人跟踪我
No Russians followed me.
你干嘛呢
What are you doing?
我要去芬兰马克
I'm going to Finnmark.
那儿有军事演习 - 好吧
There's a military exercise up there. - Okay.
你知道明天是Maja的生日吗 - 是啊 我知道
You know it's Maja's birthday? - Yeah, I know that.
我下午就回来
I'll be back in the afternoon.
这样安排很妥当 不是吗
That'll be okay, don't you think?
我不知道 如果你觉得行 那就好
I don't know. If you think it's okay, sure.
她生日时你和Petter都不在 只有我和她
She may think it's a little lonely without both you and Petter
她可能会感到有些冷清
on her birthday. Just us two.
所以我才会想和你谈谈
That's why I wanted to discuss it.
你没这么想 Thomas
You don't want that, Thomas.
你根本不是想和我讨论
You don't want to discuss that with me.
你只是想我说没问题
You want me to say that it's okay.
这样你就可以毫无负担地作个糟糕的决定
So you're free to make a crappy decision.
我已经厌倦这种糟糕而痛苦的日子了 我的回答是不行
I'm so tired of it! I say no. It's crappy and miserable.
妈妈
Mom!
我没精力说这些了
I don't have the energy for this.
我下午回来 不是早上喔
I'll come back in the afternoon. Not the morning.
如果我有事耽搁了 你就可以把这个拆开
If I'm held up, then you can open this.
这是什么 - 生日礼物 给你的惊喜
What is it? - A present. A surprise.
你可以拆开 但别在你过生日前 好吗
Which you can open, but not before your birthday. Okay?
我的小宝贝
My little teddy bear.
请坐
Have a seat.
这是关于欧盟战斗机在丹麦的部署情况
This is about the deployment of the EU's fighter jets in Denmark.
正如我们所知道的
As we understand it, the transport planes
武装运输机
which transport weapons and equipment,
并没有到达丹麦
aren't arriving in Denmark.
缺少武器设备支援 战斗机无法运行
Without this support, the fighter planes are inoperative.
晚些时候能到吗
Could that support come later?
能到达 但这类情况很少见
It could come later. But that would be unusual.
我们联络中队指挥员
It's also unusual that when we
却得不到回应 这情况也很反常
contacted the squadron commander, he didn't answer.
这又意味着什么
So what does that mean?
在我们看来 这次部署只是个无关大局的演习
In our opinion, the deployment would be an empty demonstration.
俄♥罗♥斯♥知道了吗
Do the Russians know this?
这情报很容易到手
This isn't sophisticated intelligence.
我想想
I see.
有八只驯鹿在那里被杀
Eight reindeer were killed there.
你能肯定是俄♥罗♥斯♥的车吗
And you're sure that it was Russian vehicles?
是的 车轮印向东 越过边界
Yeah. The tracks go eastward. Over the border.
所以他们只是来这打个转吗
So they just turned around here?
这些混♥蛋♥之后又滚回去了
The bastards went home again.
以前也发生过这种事吗 - 对
Has this happened before? - Sure.
我们在俄♥罗♥斯♥那边发现了驯鹿的尸体
We find carcasses on the Russian side.
如果驯鹿走失后 无意中太靠近军事区的话
If the reindeer have strayed too close to the military area.
这么说你能穿过边境自♥由♥走动了
So you can roam freely over the border?
如果我赶着驯鹿的话 是这样的
Yeah, if I'm following the reindeer.
把我带到摩尔曼斯克要多少钱
How much would you want to drive me to Murmansk?
[注:Murmansk:俄♥罗♥斯♥摩尔曼斯克州首府]
不行 那太傻了... 他们监视着这儿
No, that was stupid... They're watching here.
谁会在意两个乘摩托雪橇的萨米人呢
Who cares about two Samis on a snowmobile?
连线德国
Call the Germans and set up a
尽快安排和他们总理的会议
meeting with the Chancellor as quickly as possible.
我们走
Let's go.
我们得谈谈电视采访的事 这是积极的开始
We have to talk about the tv interview. Start with the positive.
我们对当前局面的处理方式让欧盟印象深刻
That the EU was impressed with how we handled the situation.
我们将开始... - 你可以换双鞋子吗
We'll start... - Could you wear different shoes?
好 - 嗯... 能不能换双
Okay. - Yeah... Would it be possible
不会噔噔响的鞋子 我都无法思考了
to get shoes that don't clomp. It's impossible to think here.
这就是我听到的 就像头大象在我脑袋里走来走去
This is what I hear. It's like an elephant is in my brain.
穿这样的鞋子走来走去是非常愚蠢的...
It's insane to go around with...
你需要换双别的鞋
You need to find different shoes!
需要邀请外♥交♥部♥长接受采访吗
Shall I ask the Foreign Minister to do the interview?
最好还是你自己去 你更擅长这方面
The best would be for you to do it. You're much better at it.
我擅长什么
What am I better at?
向媒体发表讲话 - 你还没完没了了
Talking to the press. - You never stop.
你想要的是什么
What is it that you want?
我的工作就是想你所想的
My job is to want what you want.
你根本不知道我想要什么
You have no idea what I want.
你正在寻找引导你的人
You're looking for someone to guide you.
我想要的是远见 成为首相的关键是热爱人♥民♥
A vision. The point of being Prime Minister is to love people.
而不是像一台
Not go around like a
滴答作响的到处转动的智能机器
clever machine who ticks and ticks and ticks.
你就会变成这样 一台危险的
That's what you're about to become. A dangerous, clever machine
无头苍蝇似的智能机器
that has no idea what it's doing.
在这诸多事件中毫无远见更觉察不到危险
That's without vision and dangerous in these situations.
我现在最烦的就是被这样的机器缠上
That's that last thing I want close to me right now.
而你恰恰就是这样 总是缠着我
That's exactly what you are. Really close to me all the time.
真的让人不舒服
It's really unhealthy.
Berg首相
Prime Minister Berg,
没有迹象显示俄♥罗♥斯♥人在撤离我们国家
nothing suggests that the Russians have been leaving.
我们收到来自
We're receiving report after
油田方面的报道称
report from the gas fields that suggest
油田仍在俄♥罗♥斯♥的控制中
that they continue to be under Russian control.
很遗憾地说
Several of the big fields
俄♥罗♥斯♥继续控制着几个大型油田的生产
continue to be under Russian control. Regrettably.
我刚结束与欧盟的会议
I've just come from a talk with the EU.
欧盟国家明确表明强烈谴责这种行为
It's very clear that the EU countries condemn this strongly.
我们知道欧盟正在
We know that the EU is in talks now to
商讨处理方案
create a resolution
他们十分清楚地表明
where they are crystal clear that
决不允许侵犯挪威主♥权♥的行为发生
the EU will not accept the violation of Norway's sovereignty.
欧盟怎么做是一回事
What the EU does is one thing,
首相 多数人都想知道
Prime Minister, but many are wondering
你为什么不对俄♥罗♥斯♥采取强硬手段
why you aren't taking a hard line against the Russians.
按计划进行
解放挪威
Free Norway!
收到 我们正在押运中
Come in. We're transporting now.
注意脑袋
Watch your head.
坐在这里 我们等下来接你
Sit down there. We'll fetch you later.
抱歉 Jesper
Sorry, Jesper, but it's
但环境政♥治♥不可能再立足于政♥府♥了
not possible to be a part of this any longer.
你觉得现在这样做 时机合适吗
Do you think that this is a good time to be doing that?
我们早就应该这样做了
We should have done it before.
已经没环境政♥治♥什么事了
There's no way to do environmental politics anymore.
你们打算未经首相批准
You're thinking of leaving the
就离开政♥府♥吗
government without the Prime Minister's approval?
我们不需要你的批准
We don't need your approval.
Jesper 你不想我们留在这 - 对的
Jesper, you don't want us here. - True.
我需要的是一个政体
I need a government.
上次的事谢谢
Thanks for last time.
案子快结束了
It's just settling down.
你觉得今天的人够吗
You think there's enough people here today?
很多记者 这是个大新闻
Journalists. This is big news.
上传视频ing
上传成功√
解放挪威
解放挪威
解放挪威
解放挪威
激动吗 - 嗯 当然了
Excited? - Yeah, sure...
火险警报器响了 我们得冷静撤离
The fire alarm has gone off. We will move out calmly.
这则消息是针对
This is a message to all who
所有认为对抗俄♥罗♥斯♥的斗争已经结束了的人
believed that the fight against the Russians is over.
我们是"解放挪威" 我们很强大
We are Free Norway. We are powerful.
我们在你们之中 是你们的朋友
We are among you. We are your friends,
你们的家人 你们的同事
your family, and your colleagues.
我们无处不在 敌人们--你们的安全将岌岌可危
We are everywhere. You who are our enemies are no longer safe.
无论在哪 即使是在你们自己的审判室
剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表