剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表
Nowhere. Not even in your own courtrooms.
各单位注意
Message to all units.
法♥院♥正遭受定时炸♥弹♥的威胁
There's been a specific bomb threat against the courthouse.
Sierra 2-0 在附近看见你了
Sierra 2-0, I'll see you nearby.
Sierra 2-0收到 Akersgata.
Sierra 2-0 copies. Akersgata.
Sierra 2-0 开始疏散撤离
Sierra 2-0, start evacuating the area.
各单位注意: 炸♥弹♥恐吓
Attention all units: a bomb
正以录像传播的形式通过邮件
threat was transmitted in the form of a video
散布到全国的社交媒体上
spread on social media via email to the whole country.
我们是解放挪威 我们很强大
We are Free Norway. We are powerful.
Johan 你还好吗
Johan! Are you okay?
从车里出来 - 打开车门
Out of the car! - Open the doors!
我有武器
I have weapons.
扔掉枪
Drop the weapon!
下车
Out of the car.
跟我们走
Come with us.
上车
In the car.
昨天
Stefan Christensen escaped
Stefan Christensen通过一场有组织的精心预谋的行动逃脱了
yesterday during an organized and planned action.
反抗组织"解放挪威"
The resistance group Free
宣布对此负责并表示
Norway claimed responsibility, and showed that
解放挪威所拥有的能力
Free Norway has a bigger
和影响力远大于我们先前所认知的
capability and impact than we previously thought.
Stefan Christensen已经
Stefan Christensen has
展示出巨大的野心和实施行动的能力
shown great desire and ability to carry out actions,
尤其是在对抗俄♥罗♥斯♥人的方面
especially against the Russians.
我们认定他极具危险性
We consider him extremely dangerous.
有访客 你快点
You have visitors. You must hurry.
Djupvik 我们来时很低调 所以没人知道我们来这儿了
Djupvik. We came discreetly, so no one would know we're here.
这位是情报部门负责人Terje Rolfsen 我们能坐下吗
This is Intelligence director Terje Rolfsen. Can we sit?
我了解到
I understand that you have
你和俄♥罗♥斯♥当局关系不错
a good relationship with Russian authorities?
我今天和俄♥罗♥斯♥大使交谈过
I talked to the Russian Ambassador today.
但我拒绝了她的职务录用 - 什么职务
But I turned down her offer. - What was that offer?
和在警♥察♥安♥全♥局♥时一样 保护俄♥罗♥斯♥人免受恐袭
Same as at PST. Protecting Russians against terrorism.
Djupvik 我个人完全信任你的为人
Djupvik, I personally have complete trust in you.
我们希望你能接受这份工作
We want you to take the job.
我现在对你的要求
What I'm asking you to
与以往完全不同
do now is completely different than before.
Hans Martin 能过来一下吗
Hans Martin, can you come here a moment?
不好意思...
Excuse me...
好
Okay.
条件是你们两位要给我一份书面保证
If I can get a written guarantee from both of you
表明我自始至终都处于正义的这方
that I have been on the right side the whole time.
如果你需要
If you need a written agreement
挪威首相的书面协议 我会给你的
from the Prime Minister of Norway, you'll get it.
这些是最好的 绿色和红色的
They're the best. The green and the red.
我去
I'll get it.
嗨 Maja
Hi, Maja.
给 - 你用不着敲门的
Here you go. - You don't need to knock.
来了
Are you coming?
嗨 很高兴见到你
Hi. Good to see you.
你能来真好 - 你们在装点蛋糕 我看看
Nice that you came. - You're decorating the cake, I see.
很漂亮 - 你可以调换 但心形很美
So nice! - You can exchange it, but the heart is nice.
很好看 - 爸爸来了吗
It's lovely. - Is Dad coming?
他... 我给他打电♥话♥
He... I'll call him.
我能拆礼物吗 - 当然 你可以拆了
Can I open the gift? - Sure, you can do that.
嘿 Maja 生日快乐 虽然我不在 但:
Hey, Maja. Happy birthday. I can't be there, but:
祝你生日快乐 一头秃牛
Happy Birthday to you, a bald cow
这哪来的 - 爸爸给的
Where did you get that from? - From Dad.
我看见了 你从哪找的
I see that. Where did you get it?
他把闪存盘放在礼物里了
He put a flash drive in his gift.
生日快乐 Maja 我很爱你
Happy Birthday, Maja. I love you so much
但我像以往一样忙得抽不开身 过一个全世界最棒的生日
but I'm on the go, like always. Have the world's best birthday.
我很快回来
I'll be there soon.
玩的开心
Have a good one!
剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表