剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表
有个牧民发现俄♥罗♥斯♥边境附近有动物被袭击
A herder found several animals hit near the Russian border.
迹象表明
The tracks indicate that
他们从俄♥罗♥斯♥来 驱车进入
they came from the Russian side, driving into
挪威领土 转弯后径直回去
Norwegian territory, turning, and going right back.
我们希望你负责这份工作
We want you to take the job.
你知道Maja的生日要到了吗
You know that it's Maja's birthday?
知道 我会在当天下午回来
Yeah. I'll be back by the afternoon.
这样安排合适吗
Is that okay?
Eve Sinclair来过电♥话♥
Eve Sinclair called.
他们希望我负责巴黎的扶贫项目
They want me to lead the poverty project from Paris.
我不知道自己是不是想让你来
I don't know if I want you to come.
抱歉 Jesper
Sorry, Jesper, but it's
但我们不可能再呆下去了
not possible to be a part of this anymore.
所以你打算未经首相批准
So you're thinking of leaving the government
就私自脱离政♥府♥
without the Prime Minister's approval?
我们不需要你的批准
We don't need your approval.
陛下
Your Majesty.
由于议会内部缺乏信任
Because of a lack of confidence in Parliament
我特来请求辞职
I've come to ask for a dismissal.
我一直担心的事还是发生了
That's what I've been afraid of.
我应该请谁来组建一个新政♥府♥呢
Whom should I ask to form a new government?
你的党派是议会第一大党
Your party is the largest in Parliament.
抱歉 陛下 但目前
I apologize, Your Majesty, but currently
还不能选定新的候选人
one is not ready to agree on a new candidate.
你当选了 应该担起责任
You were elected. It is expected that you take responsibility.
我向你保证我一直都是竭心尽力的
I can assure you that has really been tried.
党内有人对我缺乏信任
Within the party one does not
不愿商定任何事宜
agree on anything but one's lack of faith in me.
那我命令你在新政♥府♥建立之前
Then I ask you to conduct routine
继续处理日常事务
affairs until one agrees on a new government.
谢谢 陛下
Thank you, Your Majesty.
Emil
Emil.
他都长这么大了
He's gotten so big!
他是个小馋猫
He loves to eat.
你要去哪儿 - 和一个新投资者吃午餐
Where are you going? - I'm having lunch with a new investor.
真好 很不错
How nice! That's really good.
我有点紧张 - 尽管告诉我 如果我可以...
I'm a little nervous. - Just tell me if I can...
晚点再聊吧 拜
Can we just talk later? Bye!
你看起来很漂亮 - 谢谢
You look really nice! - Thanks.
占领区
十一月
来杯咖啡吗 - 好 谢谢
Coffee? - Yes, thanks.
你操办的这场葬礼真的很隆重
That was an incredibly great funeral that you put together.
怎么样了 - 时好时差
So how's it going? - Up and down.
有任何需要只管告诉我
Tell me if you need help with anything.
谢谢你 你也一样
Thank you. With you as well.
见到你真好
Good to see you.
先看看这个
I want you to see this first.
你为什么这么做 - 这是我欠Thomas的
Why are you doing that? - I owe Thomas this.
警方不受理这起案子简直难以置信
That the police dismissed the case is totally crazy.
是场意外 什么也没发现
It was an accident; they found nothing.
这不是俄♥罗♥斯♥人第一次
It wasn't the first time the Russians
谋害记者的性命了 别太天真
have taken a journalist's life. Don't be so naive.
请别说了 我累了
Please. I don't have the energy.
很抱歉 我只是先告知你一下
I'm sorry. I wanted to inform you first.
明天就要出版了
It's coming out tomorrow.
他们徒步穿过边界线
They're crossing the border on foot.
我们可以肯定
We're certain that more
有两百多人越过了边界线
than 200 individuals have crossed the border.
虽然不知道具体人数 但肯定很多
We don't know how many, but it's a lot.
知道他们来干嘛吗
Do we know what they're doing here?
多数人在俄♥罗♥斯♥总部内活动
Many operate inside of Russian headquarters.
其余人呢
What do we know about the others?
分散在全国各地
Spread throughout the whole country.
从事不同的平民工作
Various civilian jobs.
这人叫Lev Kulesjov 我们盯他有一阵子了
This is Lev Kulesjov. We've followed him for a while.
他住在Tyen 在一家小型IT公♥司♥工作
He lives in Tyen and works for a small IT firm.
我们认为他是穿越
We think that he's one of
芬马克郡内边界线的一员
those who went over the border in Finnmark.
挪威有外国情报员已不是稀奇事了
But foreign intelligence in Norway isn't anything new.
是的 但这次不同
No, but this is different.
Kulesjov是前联邦安♥全♥局♥成员 曾领导了
Kulesjov is an ex-FSB officer. He's led military operations
格鲁吉亚和车♥臣♥的军事活动
in Georgia and Chechnya.
小组人员渗透到当地居民里
Small groups that infiltrate the
然后从内部发动攻击
local population and strike from the inside.
他好战 是个士兵
He's military. He's a soldier,
在挪威扮演着潜伏特工的角色
and he's in Norway as a sleeper agent.
你是说我们这儿
Are you really saying that we
有几百名训练有素的士兵
have several hundred highly trained soldiers here?
我们不清楚数量
We don't know the numbers,
但知道他们隐藏在平民中
but we know they're hiding among the civilians.
嗨 打扰一下
Hi, excuse me. The press is
媒体准备好采访政♥府♥危机一事了
ready for a comment about the government crisis.
这是你的日程 - 谢谢 Anita
Here's your agenda. - Thanks, Anita.
这么说我们不知道他们是谁 也不知道具体人数
So we can't find out who they are, or how many they are -
因为他们乔装成普通的俄♥罗♥斯♥人
because they are disguised as ordinary Russians?
我明白了 我们该怎么做
I understand. What should we do?
你们也听说了 我要就政♥府♥事务发表评论
You've heard that I will comment on Government business.
我会把这件事交给议会主席
I'll leave that to the President of the Parliament.
应该由他们解决议会危机
It's there that the Parliamentary crisis will be resolved.
作为首相 我的任务
My job as Prime Minister
是处理其他国事问题
is to solve the country's other problems.
最近我们注意到
We have recently noticed a large increase -
非法居留在挪威的俄♥国♥人♥大♥幅增加
of Russians who are staying in Norway without permission.
这是完全不能接受的
That is totally unacceptable.
因此 我现在通知警方
Therefore, I will now instruct the police
全力拘捕
to greatly increase efforts to detain
并将这批不速之客遣送回国
and deport this unwanted group.
提醒广大人♥民♥群众
I remind you that if you are employing people -
雇佣无居留证或就业证的人员
without a residency or employment permit,
将触犯挪威法律
you're breaking Norwegian laws.
为避免受罚
To avoid being punished, you
你们应尽快汇报雇佣人员的情况
should report the relationship as soon as possible.
这是第一批
This is the first group of
没有签证的俄♥罗♥斯♥人被遣送出国
Russians without visas being sent out of the country.
Berg首相已经宣布给警方增加资费
Prime Minister Berg has announced additional funding to police
加快驱逐速度 就像Trandum这儿
in order to expedite deportations, like here in Trandum.
警方也逮捕了
The police have also
几名俄♥罗♥斯♥人
arrested several Russians whom they suspect
怀疑他们在挪威策划
are conducting illegal military
非法军事活动 所谓的"第五纵队"
business in Norway. The so-called "Fifth column".
敬请期待
There's expected to be a
今晚Jesper Berg的解释
comment from Jesper Berg later this evening.
Djupvik
Djupvik.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人现在慌了 - 他们低估了我们
The Russians are nervous now. - They've underestimated us.
以后不会了
Not anymore.
他们有怀疑我们为何做得这么好吗
Do they suspect why we're doing so well?
Kulesjov的逮捕引起了很大的反应
The Kulesjov arrest got a big reaction.
很好 说明我们走对棋了
That's good. Then we were right.
有你认识的吗
Do you recognize any of these?
等等 我认识他 Andrej Bouvarin
Wait. I know him. Andrej Bouvarin.
他参与反对"解放挪威"的活动 和我一样
He works with actions against Free Norway, like me.
你真是太好了
This is nice of you.
Jesper Berg 我们都知道你与俄♥罗♥斯♥人的合作
Jesper Berg, you're known for your cooperation with the Russians.
为什么你突然改变了政♥治♥方向
Why are we seeing this sudden change of course in your politics?
错了 我没改变
No, we're not seeing any
政♥治♥方向 改变的是
change in my politics. We're seeing a change
非法居留在我们国家的
in the number of Russians
俄♥罗♥斯♥人的数量
who are living here illegally in our country.
我们有理由畏惧俄♥罗♥斯♥人吗
Do we have reason to fear the Russians?
你觉得他们是威胁吗
Do you consider them a threat?
剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表