剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表
我想我们将话题带上了
We're moving in a direction
一场严肃的辩论中所不该出现的话题
that I don't think passes for a serious debate.
这个国家的未来需要一个坚实而又明确的领导
The country's future needs a strong and clear leadership.
而我们的得到的是一个
What we're getting is a Prime
连对自己说的话都不负责任的首相
Minister who won't take responsibility for what he says.
我不会说我们的
I wouldn't say that we have
首相不敢承担责任
a Prime Minister who won't take responsibility.
那为什么他不在这 还有什么比这更重要的吗
Why isn't he here? What's more important?
就像我说的 我们已经在最后阶段...
Like I said, we're in the final phase...
我们已经在最后阶段停留了63天了
We've been in the final phase for 63 days.
这未免有些夸张了
That is an an exaggeration.
你好
Hi.
就算你已经长大了 你还是要我抱着你
Even when you get older, you have to let me cuddle with you.
为什么你在警局什么都不说
Why didn't you say anything at the police station?
你是不是听到我和爸爸在吵这个
Did you hear me and Dad fighting about it?
不 我就是真的不记得了
No, I just don't remember.
或者是你不想说
Or you don't want to say?
是因为你害怕说出来吗
Were you afraid to say it?
你想要我为你读一小段吗
Do you want me to read to you a little?
爸爸会读的
Dad will read.
好吧
Okay.
晚安
Goodnight.
你好
Hi.
我们当然会继续调查车♥臣♥与这起事件是否有关联
We will, of course, continue to look into the Chechen connection.
但就现在所得到的情报而言 我们认为这只是一件不幸的事故
But in this case, we think what we have is a tragic accident.
我能和Sidorova谈谈吗 - 她在莫斯科
Can I talk to Sidorova? - She's in Moscow.
Sidorova女士 我很高心的通知您 这个案子有进展了
Ms.Sidorova, i'm pleased to inform you that i have a breakthrough in this case.
我向您保证这只是一起事故
I can assure you that it was just a car accident,
不是政♥治♥行为 只是一个悲剧..
it was no political act,just a tradegic incident...
什么时候你才能把我们的安全当一回事
When are you going to take our security seriously?
我被暗♥杀♥过 俄♥罗♥斯♥人♥民♥在这个建筑前面被杀害
i have been shot out, my people are be killed in front of this building,
那下一个又会是什么
what's next?
如果他被定罪 你会见首相吗
If he gets convicted, will you meet the Prime Minister?
这是你问的还是你们首相问的
Is it you asking? or the Prime Minister?
他只是希望双方有开放的对话
He just wants an open dialogue.
你可以去告诉你的首相 这个案子有一些切实的行动之前
You can tell your PM that until i see some concrete action on this matter,
我们不会进行谈判或商量撤走的具体日期
there will be negociation or no exact date for the withdraw.
即使他被定罪了
Even if he's convicted,
Sidorova也会将这起车♥臣♥案
Sidorova sees the Chechen case as enough -
看做是我们不重视
of a reason to believe that
对俄方的安保工作
we're not taking the Russians' security seriously.
我要把你从贴身保镖上撤下来 - 你是什么意思
I'm taking you off bodyguard service. - What do you mean?
你会有一份新工作 - 那会是什么呢
You will have a new job. - What's that?
阻止对在挪威的俄♥罗♥斯♥人的犯罪行为
Preventing crimes against Russian targets in Norway.
具体涉及到什么 - 地图追踪 监控
What does that involve? - Mapping. Surveillance.
就像我们对其他激进团体做的一样
The same as we do with other radical groups.
谁会有意愿和能力
Who has the desire and the ability
来对俄♥罗♥斯♥目标采取行动
to carry out actions against Russian targets?
我们必须给他们一个他们能相信的人
We must give them someone they can trust.
但是我只接受过作为保镖的训练
I'm trained as a bodyguard.
这是一个有着诸多益处的职位
This kind of post has many benefits.
这对于国家来说很重要
It means a lot to the whole country.
就我一个人独♥立♥工作 - 你能得到其他人的帮助
Will I work alone? - You can get people as needed.
你可以根据你自己选择
You can choose who you want.
那首相怎么办 - 他已经被告知了 他知道
What about the Prime Minister? - He's been informed. He knows
你是唯一一个能做这件事的人
that you're the only one who can do this.
唯一一个他们能够接受的人
The only one they've let in.
好吧
Okay.
恭喜你 - 谢谢
Congratulations. - Thanks.
一周后
One week later
我要求被告起身 以接受裁决
I ask the defendant to rise for the verdict.
Elbek Musajev生于 三月十五日 一九五五年
Elbek Musajev, born March 15, 1955.
依据刑法第239条
Sentenced for violation of Penal Code paragraph 239.
被告被判处
The defendant is sentenced
过失杀人罪
to immediate imprisonment for two years
两年监禁立即执行
for negligent killing.
被告接受裁决吗
Does the defendant accept the verdict?
被告接受裁决
The defendant accepts the verdict.
法庭现在休庭
Court is adjourned.
你有半小时时间和他呆在一起
You get a half hour with him.
他其实还不能进行探视
He's not really cleared for visitors yet.
而且欠我人情的人也不多
And not that many people owe me a favor.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢
Thanks.
当他被转移到开放式监狱时 你能每周见他一次
When he's moved to an open prison, you can visit him once a week.
我能带一些东西给他吗 - 比如
Do you think I can bring him something? - Like what?
衣服或者其他的 - 我不知道 我们可以去问一下
Clothes and stuff. - I don't know. We can check.
你好 你有访客
Hello? There's a visitor for you.
开门
Open it.
呆着
Wait here.
爸
Dad?
快去叫人
Call for help!
爸 - 待在这
Dad? - Just wait.
爸 让我过去
Dad! Let me go!
让我过去 该死 让我见见他
Let me past, dammit! Let me see!
冷静下来 - 放开我 他妈的快让我过去
Calm down. - Let me go, I fucking say!
都是因为你的错他才会死 该死的凶手
It's your fault that he's dead! Fucking murderer!
让我走
Let me go!
都是你的错 你这个杀人犯
It's your fault! You're a murderer!
爸
Dad!
你就不能查看一下档案吗
Can't you just check the case file?
Hans Martin 我不能这么做
Hans Martin, I can't do that.
你肯定有权限 你一定能够查看档案
You surely have access. You can check.
这不是我的案子 我没有许可
It's not my case. I don't have permission.
每一个人都说他
Everyone said that if he was
要是被判过失杀人 他就不会被引渡
sentenced for negligence, he wouldn't be extradited.
难道你就不认为这他妈的很奇怪
Don't you think it's fucking strange?
你好 - 这是你的吗
Hi. - Is it yours?
是我的 谢了
Yeah. Thanks.
你好
Hello.
嗨 Andrea - 妈
Hi, Andrea! - Mom!
你今天在学校过得怎么样
Did you have a good time at school?
嗨 - 嗨
Hi. - Hi.
我查看了档案
I looked into that case.
这是来自内部的消息
It's from inside.
当它涉及到自♥由♥裁量权时
It comes to discretion.
只要它还在自♥由♥裁量的基础上
So long as it's on a discretionary basis...
它确实在 任何案子都是
It was, in any case.
它的解释是有一点奇怪
It's interpreted a bit strangely.
最奇怪的是它处理得有多么快
The odd thing is how quickly it went.
整个事件立即就得到了处理 这在之前从未发生过
It raced through the department in no time. That never happens.
我听到有一些人在讨论 他们说这是因为政♥治♥压力
I heard some people talking. They said it was political pressure.
欢迎
Welcome.
谈判桌上的双方
On both sides of the table,
都十分希望以一个良好的
there is a great desire to wrap this up
和正确的方式来解决这件事情
in a good and proper way.
这意味着你能
Does that mean that you can
更加确切地给出他们还会停留多久吗
be more concrete with how long they'll stay?
是的 在八月十二号♥ 所有的俄方人员都会离开
Yes. On August 12th, all Russian presence will be removed.
是的 就在星期三
Yeah. It's a Wednesday.
剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表