剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表
俄♥罗♥斯♥人必须滚出我们的国家
The Russians need to get out of our country.
为什么不直接攻击俄♥罗♥斯♥人 而是袭击警♥察♥
Why attack the police, and not the Russians directly?
因为警♥察♥是占领国最忠诚的走狗
Because the police are the occupation power's most loyal dogs.
你们的第一个受害者是一名十五岁的男孩
Your first victim was a 15-year-old boy.
你的炸♥弹♥让他失明了 - 他是位英雄
Your bomb made him blind. - He was a hero.
在这之前没人听说过"解放挪威" 也许你是匹孤狼
Before this no one had heard of Free Norway. Maybe it's just you?
我们是一个集体
We are a group.
有很多人都不愿看见俄♥罗♥斯♥侵占我们的国家
There are many people who don't like to see the Russians taking over our country!
反抗力量正迅速扩散 现在正是为国王和祖国
Resistance is spreading quickly! Now is the time to fight
战斗的时刻
for king and fatherland!
你要么与俄♥罗♥斯♥人狼狈为奸 要么起来反抗他们
You're either with the Russians or against them!
这就是你要写的内容
That's what you'll write!
别命令我写什么 我只写我想写的
You won't dictate what I write. I write what I write.
不行 我说什么你就写什么不然就别想写
Fuck that! You write what I say or nothing!
我想你有些曲解新闻自♥由♥了
I think you've misunderstood the free press a little.
你们的报社靠侵占行动的新闻赚钱
You are your paper make money from the occupation.
很多人靠它赚钱 然后你们攻击谁呢 石油公♥司♥吗
Many people make money from it. Who do you attack, then? Oil companies?
也可能是你妻子的餐馆
Maybe your wife's restaurant?
我听说那是整座城市里对俄♥罗♥斯♥人最友好的地点
The most Russian-friendly place in the whole city, I've heard.
你应该当心点 你会报道我们说的吧
You should watch out. And you will write about us.
我想放弃在这的实习工作
I'd like to quit my internship here.
你想放弃吗 - 我该放弃
So you want to quit? - I know that I should.
你认为这就行了
Do you think that's enough?
我想Anna已经认识到她所作所为的严重性了
I think Anna has understood that what she did was very wrong.
我们法职人员要遵循规章 否则没人会遵章守纪
The courts must hold us to the rules, or no one else will.
我会向学校里反映这件事
I'm going to report this to the university.
然后会发生什么 - 会因此影响
What happens then? - There will be consequences
你的学业和职业生涯 - 如果我放弃...
for your studies and your career. - If I quit...
像你这种人没有资格留在法♥院♥体系里
People like you have no business in the court system.
你现在可以走了 你会收到院里的通知
You can go now. You'll hear from the faculty.
谢谢
Thanks.
有那必要吗 她才20岁
Was that necessary? She's 20 years old.
你的丈夫还好吗
Is your husband doing well?
是的 他还好
Yeah. He's doing well.
你知道他签署了其中几个案子吗
Do you know that he's signed several of these cases?
不知道 - 你们难道没有谈论过这些吗
No. - You haven't talked about it?
没有 他的工作也是保密的
No. His work is also confidential.
你要知道这可能导致你被取消资格 - 是的 我知道
You see that could lead to disqualification? - Yes, I realize that.
恐怕我需要你回避所有与警♥察♥安♥全♥局♥有关的案子
I'm afraid I must exclude you from all cases having to do with PST.
我能够自己做决定... - 这样会让你轻松一点
I can decide that for myself... - It will make it easier for you.
我想我们就这么做吧
I think we'll do it like that.
慢走
Thanks.
你和你报社在占领期间所赚的钱
You and your paper make money from the occupation.
是时候... 你最好小心点
It's time...You should watch out.
你相信他吗 - 是的 我相信他
Do you believe him? - Yeah. I really do.
你会去找警♥察♥吗
Will you go to the police?
他在威胁Bente的餐馆
He's threatening Bente's restaurant.
是啊 但他也许只是在吓唬我 - 你怎么能确定
Yeah, but he was only being tough. - How can you know that?
他需要我们正如我们需要他一样
He needs us just as much as we need him.
你要赌一把吗
And you're going to take that chance?
当这事情爆出来后 警♥察♥肯定会来抓我们
When this comes out, the police will come running to us.
这是什么时候发布的 - 就刚刚
When was this published? - Just now.
你认为这是真的吗 - 他们声称是真的
Do you think it's real? - They claim it is.
他确实在爆♥炸♥发生前和Ny Tid谈过
He'd spoken to Ny Tid about the bomb before it went off.
"解放挪威" 我们有关于他们的情报吗
Free Norway? Is that anyone we know?
再此之前都没听说过 网上有一些这个网页的链接 而所有人都在讨论这个
Not before now. There are links to the page,and everyone's talking about it.
为什么我们的情报这么过时
Why are we so behind on this?
嘿 你要去哪儿
Hey, where are you going?
看看这个 新闻都红炸过锅
Look at this. The story is taking off.
多如牛毛的访客 - 有多少
So many visitors. - How many?
大概两千多人
Over two thousand.
嗨
Hi.
你去和炸♥弹♥客谈却没告知警方
You talk to the bombers, but not the police.
当然 我得保护我们的线人的 - 线人 他们是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Of course. I have to protect our source. - Source? They're terrorists.
对我们来说是线人 他们把自己看做是抵抗战士
For us they're a source. They see themselves as resistance fighters.
我们要你所有关于那人的资料 所有录音
We want all material you have on that person. All recordings.
所有的电邮 所有的笔记
All emails. All notes.
这不可能 你也知道 在我们和线人之间这都具备保密性
That won't happen, and you know it. It's confidential, between us and the source.
你意识到你在保护谁吗 他引爆了一个炸♥弹♥
Do you realize who you're protecting? He set off a bomb!
一个十五岁的小孩受了重伤而被截肢 现在躺在医院里
A 15-year-old boy lies badly hurt, mutilated, in the hospital!
他会去引爆另一个的炸♥弹♥ 你在保护一名恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
He's going to set off another bomb! You're protecting a terrorist!
你意识到你在做什么吗 你要到局里来接受审讯
Do you realize what you're doing? You're coming in for questioning.
真是一场愉快的对话啊
That certainly went well.
我们没有合法的权力去没收他的设备 Eriksen是名记者
We have no legal authority to confiscate his equipment. Eriksen is a journalist.
一个愿意为了自己的政♥治♥观点而情愿去保护恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的记者
A journalist who's protecting terrorists because of his political opinions.
也许是这样 但这没得讨论
Maybe, but that's not an argument.
我们需要做点什么 - 你可以向法♥院♥发请♥愿♥书
We need to do something! - You can send the court a petition
然后等待回复 就像我们之前一样 - 不行 这样花太久时间了
and wait for a reply, like we usually do. - No, that takes too long.
你的意见是
What do you suggest?
我们可以黑进他的电脑 - 我假装我什么都没听到
We can hack his computer. - I'll pretend I didn't hear that.
如果媒体知道我们在监视他们 事情就严重了
If the press thinks we're spying on them, all hell will break loose.
那如果另一颗炸♥弹♥被引爆而警♥察♥安♥全♥局♥却什么也没做呢
What happens if another bomb goes off without PST having done anything?
你好 - Serkin 我是Djupvik
Hello? - Serkin? It's Djupvik.
啊 你受伤了吗
Ah. Were you seriously hurt?
没有 我很好 我需要你帮我一点小忙
No, I'm fine. I need a little help.
你好 - 你好
Hi! - Hi.
进展的怎么样了 - 很好 都快成土豪了
How's it going? - Good. Almost through the pile.
你也要一点吗 - 要 谢谢
Do you want a little? - Yeah, thanks.
只有俄♥国♥人在这里感觉太瘆人了 - 瘆人 为什么
It's scary with only Russians here. - Scary? Why?
人们都在议论 人们也有厌恶的迹象
People talk. They tend to react.
我只是为我还能够维持这一切而感到欣慰
I'm just happy I can keep all of this.
消息传得很快 这家餐馆被认为只接待俄♥罗♥斯♥人而不接待挪威人
News travels. The restaurant was branded as Russian-friendly. No Norwegian guests.
这里还有一些人把你看做是卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥
There are people who will see you as a profiteer.
这我都能接受 - 这很危险 Bente
I'll take it as it comes. - It's dangerous, Bente.
是吗
Is it?
发生了什么事吗
Did something happen?
没有 漫长的一天 你有什么吃的吗
No. Long day. Do you have a little food?
有啊
Yeah.
嗨 很感谢你能出来见我
Hi. Good that you could meet me here.
不过我只有五分钟
I only have five minutes, unfortunately.
这看起来不妙
This doesn't seem so good.
正如你看到的 我们最担心的事情发生了: 肿瘤正在生长
As you see here, it's what we've been afraid of: the tumor is growing
并且正在压♥迫♥着脑干
and pressing against the brain stem.
而它又在一个我们不能够手术的区域
It's an area where we can't operate.
那我们能做什么
So what can we do with it?
放射性治疗也行不通
Radiation isn't appropriate either.
如果幸运的话 化疗能够抑制一段时间肿瘤的生长
Chemotherapy can inhibit the growth for a time if you're lucky.
恐怕我们没办法完全的阻止它
We're afraid that it won't stop it completely.
最终 这会要了你的命
Eventually, this will be fatal.
那等着我的是什么呢
What can I expect?
你会感受到一些感知上的障碍
You'll experience some sensory disturbances.
视力模糊 听觉障碍
Blurred vision. Difficulty hearing.
也许你已经到感受到了一些我所说的症状
They might be things you've experienced already?
如果我接受化疗那我还能够继续工作吗
If I go for chemotherapy, can I still work?
不能 我不这么认为
No. I don't think so.
我们还需要再次会面吗 - 那得需要提前预约...
Do we need to meet again? - It will be scheduled...
在这里等一下 待在车里
Just wait here a bit. Stay in the car.
你能放大吗
Can you zoom in?
这是谁
Who is that?
Stefan Christensen
Stefan Christensen.
Stefan Christensen 就现在
Stefan Christensen? Right now?
Thomas Eriksen 那个记者今天要和Christensen见面
Thomas Eriksen, the journalist, met Christensen today.
会面花了11分钟 而Christensen骑着一辆电动车走了
The meeting took 11 minutes and Christensen left on a moped.
你是怎么弄到这个的 - 我们跟踪Eriksen已经有一段时间了
How did you get that? - We've followed Eriksen for a while.
为什么 - 他的观点十分强硬
Why? - He has strong opinions.
他不喜欢俄♥罗♥斯♥人
He doesn't like Russians.
监视挪威公民是违法的
This is illegal surveillance of Norwegian citizens.
我在试着帮你 Djupvik
I'm trying to help you, Djupvik!
我们的无人机已经在上空了 你会拿下他吗
Our drone is in the air. Will you take him?
Christensen是怎么从监狱出来了
How the fuck did Christensen get free from the prison?
剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表