剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表
是的
No.
我出席是为了向你们的军队和人♥民♥示以敬意
I came to pay respect to your army and your people.
首相明白您的用意 那是个意外
PM understands, it was a coincident.
并不是所有人都这样看待您的
Not all people see it the same way.
你呢 你怎么看
How about you? How do you see it?
我的工作要求我不能有任何观点
I'm trained to keep my opinion to myself.
所以我才对你的观点感兴趣
That's precisely why i'm interested in your opinion.
你想知道什么
What do you want to know?
每个国家都有极端分子 但我们不能让他们的存在左右了我们的行为
Extremists exist in every country, but we can't allow them to decide our behavior.
你同意吗
Do you agree?
同意
Yes.
这就是我出席庆典的原因
That's why i came to the ceremony.
现在 你能放了Christensen吗
Will you allow Christensen to go now?
我应该放了他吗
Should i?
Christensen想要引起冲突 他不过是个小人物
Christensen just wants to create a conflict, i don't want to make him too important.
谢谢你 Djupvik
Thank you, Djupvik.
我希望首相能像我一样能够重视你的想法
I just hope that the PM appreciates your opinion as much as i do.
你在做什么 我好不容易重新开业 你却给我的生意捣乱
What are you doing? I get us back on our feet, and you ruin it.
我做了什么啊 - 坐下 Maja
What did I do? - Sit, Maja.
我也不知道你做了些什么 但在这儿你就只是个服务员 你要讨好客人
I don't know what you did, but you're here as a waiter, and you need to be nice
否则就不会有回头客了 - 我只是问了些很基本的问题
or the guests won't come back. - I just asked a couple questions...
我很好奇隔壁到底发生了些什么 因为实在太诡异了
I was wondering what happens next door, because it's strange.
不准问 - 不准
No! - No?
不准 没什么诡异的 - 有的 非常诡异
No, it's not strange. - Yes, it is strange.
我们被一个国家侵略了 所以我可以有理有据地
We were invaded by a country and it's fair and reasonable
问些我想问的问题 - 大厅里的俄♥罗♥斯♥金主正坐在那儿
that one can ask questions. - The rich Russians are sitting out there
担心自己的安危呢
and wondering if they can feel safe here.
别激动 我只是在和他聊天 - 你不许跟任何客人说话
Relax, I was just talking to him. - You will not speak to anyone!
你走吧 别待在这儿了
Just go. I don't want you here.
我认真地 你快走
I mean that. Just go.
Djupvik能听到我说话吗 - 能 我们能听见
Can Djupvik hear me? - Yeah, we hear you.
我必须得问问你是怎么说服Sidorova的
I must ask how you managed to persuade Sidorova.
她只是想表明她不惧怕极端主义者
She just wants to show that she's not afraid of extremists.
据她所说没有你这个问题是解决不了的
She says that it wouldn't have been resolved without you.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
谢谢
Thank you.
你把消息发给了小报了吗 - 都发了 我尽量多发了些照片
Did you give it to the tabloids? - Everyone. As many pictures as possible.
你能跟我们谈一下吗 - Christensen
Can we get a comment? - Christensen!
3楼 那两扇面对街道的窗户 就在主入口上方
Third floor. Two windows facing the street. Right over the main entrance.
她听命于谁 - 我不清楚
Who is she getting orders from? - I don't know.
在她做出决定之前她跟谁通过话
Who did she speak to before she made the decision?
这是她自己的决定 没有询问其他人
She decided herself. Didn't call anyone.
在她放走Christensen之前我们没有收到任何消息
No reports before she let Christensen go.
当时还有人在屋内吗 - 一名叫Serkin的情报官
Was anyone else in the room? - An Intelligence Officer, Serkin.
他会说瑞典语
He speaks Swedish.
好的
Good.
晚上很享受 谢谢你
Thank you for a wonderful evening.
非常感谢
Thank you very much
他们似乎还没玩够
Seems like they are having fun still.
确实
That's right.
不用担心 谢谢
I'm sure it's ok, thank you.
我能走了吗 - 可以了 谢谢你能帮忙
Can I take off now? - You can. Thanks so much for the help.
等等
Wait.
给你的小费 - 真的吗 谢谢你
Tips. - Seriously? Thank you.
我能在外面玩多久 - 想玩多久就玩多久
How long can I stay out? - As long as you want
在你♥爸♥爸醒来前回家就行了
just come home before your father wakes up.
任何站在挪威土地上的人都应该感到安全
Everyone should feel safe on Norwegian soil.
我想你能理解他们对这次暗♥杀♥行动有强烈的反应
I think you understand that one responds strongly to an assassination attempt.
但是挪威的法律必须由挪威警方来执行
But Norway's laws should and must be enforced by Norwegian police.
而俄♥罗♥斯♥能源部的行动也表示给予理解
The Russian Energy Administration has shown that they understand that.
我很欣赏那些没有在国♥庆♥日宣扬此次事件
I commend the Norwegian media that haven't used the episode today
将俄♥罗♥斯♥人丑♥化♥为敌人的挪威媒体
on our national day, to portray them as an enemy.
那种恶意是完全没有必要的
It's totally unnecessary.
嗨 Thomas - 你有看电视吗
Hi, Thomas. - Are you watching tv?
没有
No.
首相想把锅丢给我们
The Prime Minister is trying to shift the blame onto us.
那我们会有更多的读者 这次观众的反响空前热烈啊
Then we'll get even more readers. You've never had so many repostings.
这就叫用媒体炒作
It's cooking on social media.
对
Yeah.
嗨 - 嗨
Hi. - Hi.
你今天过得怎样
Did you have a good time?
我想我大概吃了成百上千个香肠和冰淇淋
I think I ate a hundred sausages and a million ice creams.
你呢 - 还好 我今天过得还不错
How about you? - Yeah, I had a good day.
应该说过的非常好
Very good, I think.
发生了什么事吗 - 我今天救了一条人命
Did something happen? - I saved a life today.
救了俄♥国♥人的那个人是你吗 别逗我
Was it you who saved the Russian? No...
所以你帮她捡回了一条命咯
So she's alive because of you?
送给你
It's for you.
只给你
Just you.
我一定会再来光顾的
I would very much like to come here eat again.
非常欢迎
You are most welcome.
那么再见了
See you soon then.
晚安
Have a good night.
你挺厉害的嘛
You're good.
妈妈
Mom!
快来 - 什么事
Come! - What is it?
你...
You...
在这儿等着
Wait here.
剧集 | 占领区(2015) | 导航列表